Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Newly-wed woman spends night with lover, cooks up kidnap story!

Old 18th September 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Wink Newly-wed woman spends night with lover, cooks up kidnap story!

Techie spends night with lover, cooks up kidnap story

PUNE: A 24-year-old newly-wed woman software engineer took the Bund Garden police officials for a ride on Saturday morning claiming that some unidentified car occupants abducted hear near Sassoon General Hospital on Friday night.

The police team took the complaint with utter seriousness. After conducting through probe throughout the day, the police realized in the evening that the techie had cooked up the story. She actually spent the night with her former boyfriend in a hotel in Khed.

The woman, married about four months ago, approached the police in the morning saying that as soon as she alighted from a PMPML bus near the hospital, the car occupants forcibly pushed her into the vehicle and took her to an isolated place on Friday night.

Later in the evening, she confessed to have submitted a fake and fabricated complaint to the police.

The woman, an employee of an IT company in Kothrud, stays with her husband in Aundh. The police said she was having an affair with a man she secretly married in Alandi before her official marriage.

After her parents got her officially married with another man, she did not sever ties with the man she married secretly. Both were in touch with each other.

On Friday evening, she met her former boyfriend at Bopkhel. As decided, they spent the entire night together at Khed. She also switched off her cellphone.

When her husband reached home on Friday evening and saw her missing, he contacted relatives and friends to know where she was. But everybody replied in the negative. He then filed a missing person's complaint with the Chatushrungi police.

On Saturday morning, the woman's former boyfriend dropped her near Sassoon hospital. After switching on the phone, she called a few relatives and realized that all the family members were searching her. She had cooked up the story of kidnapping to hide her meeting with her former boyfriend, the police investigations revealed.

Source: http://toi.in/mZDSqa48

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 18th September 2017
Xossip's Sinless Bloke
Visit my website

Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
" Mere saiyaan ji ko aaj maine dhoka de diaaa "

Old 19th September 2017

tamildominantbull has many secret admirerstamildominantbull has many secret admirers
why spoiling others life too huh crazy it is

Old 19th September 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
and this makes her a slut officially!

Old 19th September 2017

hotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accolades
never marry an IT girl

Old 19th September 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
LMAO Bund Garden

For the uninitiated Bund means Cunt in Delhi slang.

Last edited by GenLeonidas2016 : 19th September 2017 at 07:10 PM.

Old 19th September 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
LMAO Bund Garden

For the uninitiated Bund means Cunt in Delhi slang.
I think you are the uninitiated here

Old 21st September 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspot54 View Post
never marry an IT girl

She was not a good story teller ! Try other IT girls who could be better story teller !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 21st September 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Hell! Sounds like a great story for Xossip!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261