Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > GOt a LETTER FROM IT department- shocked

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2018
Retired....
Visit my website

dilliappu has received several accoladesdilliappu has received several accoladesdilliappu has received several accolades
GOt a LETTER FROM IT department- shocked

what is this???

Didnt i pay tax last year???

really confused

Old 14th March 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilliappu View Post
< image >

what is this???

really confused
Get in touch with your lawyer or whoever handles your IT part.

Sometimes they send as a reminder or if there is some mistake in the amount paid by you.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 14th March 2018
Retired....
Visit my website

dilliappu has received several accoladesdilliappu has received several accoladesdilliappu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Get in touch with your lawyer or whoever handles your IT part.

Sometimes they send as a reminder or if there is some mistake in the amount paid by you.
yes... dono what really happ

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
... what is this???
really confused
Don't get panicky !

There is nothing to worry about it. They (Income tax Dept.) is not asking you to pay any additional tax. They just remind you that you should file the Return within the due date. That too, only if you have not already filed the return within the due date i.e. 31-7-2017.

To clarify further let me explain it in simple words.

The income realised during the period 01-Apr-2016 to 31-3-2017 should be calculated by 31-3-2017. If the taxable income is less than Rs.2,50,000/- No tax liability ! just relax !

If it exceeds then calculate according the following table and pay immidiately by 31-3-2017
Income Tax Slab ... Tax Rate
Income up to Rs 2,50,000* ... No tax
from Rs 2,50,000 Rs 5,00,000 ... 10%
from Rs 5,00,000 10,00,000 ... 20%
.... more than Rs 10,00,000 ... 30%
In case of salaried employees the tax is deducted at source and paid to I T Dept by the employer. Therefore they have to claim only refund. For that they have to file return. The due date for filing the return is 31-Jul-2017.

Incase you are self employed, like Advocates, auditors etc. the tax is deducted by the clients who are paying the fees and they directly pay to the dept on your behalf. Here also you should file only return before 31-Jul-2017

If you are in business then you would have paid advance taxes by June 15th, Sep 15th, Dec 15th and March 15th. It is only the small arrears (i.e Total tax payable - The total advance taxes paid) should be paid by March 31st. In this case also the return has to be filed before 31-Jul-2017.

Then what is it they are talking about delayed filing of returns ?
There was a provision to file the return after the due date i.e. 31st Jul. every year. It is called filing belated returns. The due date for filing the belated return is 31-Mar-2018. Which means for the income realised (and probably taxes already paid) till 31-Mar-2017) you should file returns normally before 31-Jul-17 but incase not filed but delayed then atleast file it before 31-Mar-2018.

What is the change of rule ?
Further they also say that "there is no more provision for filing belated returns !" That facility is withdrawn. Hereafter there is only due date for filing return. i.e. 31-Jul every year. If it is not filed by then, then you have to pay penalty Rs.5,000/- if the return is filed before 31st December or penalty Rs.10,000/- if the return is filed thereafter.

What happens if the return is not filed at all ?
Concealment Penalty of Income tax Return:

If you do not file a return, and there is assessable income, you are liable to a penalty for concealment of income which ranges from 100% to 300 %.
It is mandatory on part of every individual to file the Income Tax Return and also the person will be penalized under section 234A of the Income Tax Act.

Old 14th March 2018
Retired....
Visit my website

thanks bro , was thinking of it....

Old 14th March 2018
Koi to rok lo...

Hitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universe
Send a message via AIM to Hitesh.soni1 Send a message via Yahoo to Hitesh.soni1 Send a message via Skype™ to Hitesh.soni1
Quote:
< image >

what is this???

really confused
Don't worry dear,

It's a reminder about non filling of your income tax return.

As per this notice your SALARY is about Rs. 469123 (Salary in hand I.e. you received this amount in your bank account) and your employer deducted Rs. 750 from your salary as a tax.

When your income exceeds Rs. 250000 (threshold Limit) , you have to file your income tax Return mandatory, but you hadn't filed till.

So file your income tax return through a Tax practitioner or a Chartered Accountant up to 31.03.2018.

PM me for more info or contact a TP or CA.

Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.

Old 15th March 2018
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56 Send a message via Skype™ to falcon56
my salary is 280000. should I file for IT return

Old 15th March 2018
Koi to rok lo...

Hitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universeHitesh.soni1 is one with the universe
Send a message via AIM to Hitesh.soni1 Send a message via Yahoo to Hitesh.soni1 Send a message via Skype™ to Hitesh.soni1
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon56 View Post
Yes You have to file.

Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.

Old 15th March 2018
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56 Send a message via Skype™ to falcon56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh.soni1 View Post
Yes You have to file.
ohhh. my salary has been the same since two years. never filed IT returns.

Old 15th March 2018
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Quote:
ohhh. my salary has been the same since two years. never filed IT returns.
Yes. It is necessary to file the return. In a way it is beneficial to you in certain circumstances.

As per the current rule, income up to Rs.2.5 lakhs is fully exempt from paying taxes, while income from Rs.2.5 lakhs to Rs.5 lakhs is taxed at 10%,. In your case the taxable income is Rs.30,000/- For that the company must have already deducted 10% i.e. Rs.3,000/- from your salary and must have paid to I T Dept already.

If you have any Housing loan or L I C etc, the payments made to these institutions can be deducted from your income of Rs.2,80,000/-. In which case you are eligible to get refund from I T Dept

Therefore it is beneficial for you to file the return in time. Now you can take advantage of the remaining days till 31-Mar-2018. File the returns for both the years. This facility will not be available after 31-3-2018.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls