Thread: Casinar Shah recieves a dibba (No Holds Barred)
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2010
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 637237541 DL: 619053056 Ratio:
Dear friends,

Its with great pleasure that I am sharing my joy on receiving this award from the admins of xbii.

I got a PM from ADMINS (2nitin2) announcing me about this award of Hero of stories is awarded to me for regular postings and updating stories here. My contribution in writing stories and updating them would not have been possible without you my dear friends if I would not have got your constant support by reading, appreciating and replying to them.

So in my success there are the contribution of all the readers and friends who appreciate my writings. Hence this makes me dedicate this award with all of my fellow readers and fans who have been by my side all along with my story.

I know there are many friends from NHB also who read and reply on my story, some reply direct with the same username but some reply with alias but that makes no difference as what counts is a reply and appreciation.

I place my heartfelt thanks to the ADMINS for selecting me as the hero of story here and I really feel honoured by this. My thanks goes to 2nitin2 for announcing and giving me the award, and same hand I am grateful to all moderators and sumos for their helping hands at any time anyway I needed them all along my way here.

It will not be just if I do not mention Meriaiza though he is no longer active here, that he was the first person to encourage me going ahead with writing while I joined here in the valentine contest and posted my first story there which was considered amongst the best ones.
I cannot also forget Deepak bhai(shakespeare2), Rohit bhai, Hamesha bhai, Garud bhai, who were all those days active at valentine contest and praised my story at that time and discovered the writer in me....

At last i am thankful to all my friends at NHB who despite disputes and small fights are all true friends and who have all supported me here at NHB. I know that I am writing too long and many do not like long speeches thus I am also nicknamed the next MERI
.... But I have to say what I need to say so this it is...
Thanks all of you my dear friends and I hope I will always be getting your support in future same way.

I am very happy sharing this happiness with all of you.

Especial thanks to histud 1 for opening this thread for me. love you yaar.

Last edited by Casinar : 23rd July 2010 at 02:50 AM.

Page generated in 0.01481 seconds