Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My bhabhi,a long tale of pleasure.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

AmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accolades
UL: 141.45 mb DL: 627.05 mb Ratio: 0.23
My bhabhi,a long tale of pleasure.

My bhabhi Uma...here are a fe pictures of my bhabhi,please write you commentson how you would like to fuck her....as my story goes on i will add more of her pictures and her sister's

Please add reps and reply for more..

And these are her innocent firendly and always ready to do anything sisters..
the 18 year old shruti and the elder neeta

shruti

Neeta

I was 18 an excited to learn that my brother's marrige was fixed to this girl who's family lived in the same locality as me and we were very good family friends.but 6 years ago we moved to bangalore because my brother and father got transfered there.Their family was very famous because all the girls in their family was milk white with nice big boobs but perfect figures of models.But they were all good religious girls and no matter ppl would lust after them but they were just innocent and friendly with everyone.
My bhabhi to be[i was calling her bhabhi coz she was about to get married to my brother in 8 months],Uma was 23,her elder sister neeta was 24 and a mother of a 1 month old boy and finally the last girl of their family was shruti who was 18.They had a 29 year old married brother who lived in delhi with his wife.

My family had just my mom dad and elder brother and we all lived in bangalore.But i started college in my hometown and moved in the same society as my bhabhi to be's family.bhabhi and her sisters picked me up from the railway station and took to to their home and told me to rest for a weekbefore we unpack my luggage and help me move into my house.My family decided to stay in bangalore where my brother's job was.

They lived in a 3 storey building and on the first floor my bhabhi's parents lived as the were very old and it is difficult to climb upstaisr for them.
I saw my bhabhi uma and her sisters all grown up and beautiful,as they were very friendly i felt immediately comfortable with them.they were wearing shalwar kameez with deep clevage cuts and no duptta.We were finished with lunch when my bhabhi's mother told us they she will be heading to bangalore to meet with my parents and attend a meeting,so they will be gone for a week.They train leaves in an hour so we help them back and drop them at the railways station.
After comming back we just sat in the living room and talked about stuff when we heard a doorbell.
It was my bhabhi's 20 year old neighbour irfan...he came upstair and hugged my bhabhi tightly,my bhabhi did not mind and she was busy texting her friend.He held her in his arms and slowly his hands made their way to her ass and he pressed slightly...my bhabhi simply waiting till she finished the text and casually moved his hand from her ass.
He then moved towards me and reminded me of the old days when we used to play as kids.we talked about the old time on how we made shruti cry.
Shruti was sitting beside us and said she can make us cry now and saying that she pulled irfan from the couch and held his hands on the floor and sat on his face!...i was confused as she innocently sat on his face and rubbed on his nose and lips trying to choke him.
Everyone including my bhabhi who was now watching TV and neeta was changing her son's clother and smiling.
It was all too confusing for me and casual.
Irfan got up and asked neeta "that little kid is growing fast!"
Neeta replied "yes and he bites as well and its painfull" making a sorry face she said and casually opened her blouse buttons lifted her bra and showed him the bite marks around her nipple!
I was shocked! i looked at irfan and he was not shocked at all,his reaction was like he saw that every day.
He looked carefully,got up and took the boob in his hand and said "Your nipple looks more like uma's now...now you two sisters have something in common.
My bhabhi who was watching tv heard this comment and got angry.
She came towards them and lifted her shirt and put her nipple besides her sister;s nipple and said "look mine is still more pink than her.
No one was even worried that i was in the room,irfan took my bhabhi;s boob in his other hand and sucked a little milk out of neeta's boob and then sucked my bhabhi's nipple..and said "she tastes sweeter than you though"...Everyone broke out in a laughter and my bhabhi put her shirt down ran fingers in irfan's hair and said "wait till i start producing milk from these beautiful boobs,then u can suck with you friends and we can have a vote"
and she got back to watching her tv....i was shocked to say anything and irfan casually talked to me for 10 mins and left.....
I was definitely not expecting this...i knew these girls were HOT and innocent and friendly but i did not understand how can they be this innocent and friendly...i was waiting for dinner...

To be continued....

Last edited by AmongAngels : 24th June 2011 at 05:30 AM.

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

AmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accoladesAmongAngels has received several accolades
COME ON GUYS,LEAVE YOU COMMENTS ON HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE UMA BHABHI

mY RANDI BHABHI FOR YOUR PLEASURE

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

We all gathered at the dinner table and everyone was there except bhabhi,her two sisters were wearing sleeveless tshirts and underwears...i think they were very comfortable around me..
shruti came towards me and sat on my lap and started chatting with neeta...i was suddenly uncofortable when she slipped to sit between my legs literally on my dick.....her thong was so thin and my dick became stiff and starting rubbing between her legs...
She noticed it and her reaction was surprising...she giggle and said "Neeta didi look,brother has a hard bone" and starting teasingly rubbing at my dick as she filled her plate with ther dinner....
i asked "where is bhabhi?"
Neeta didi said "she allready ate and was exhausted from all the work today...she is taking a shower and probably will sleep after that...you must sleep in the same room as other rooms do not have AC"...i said ok and requested shruti to get off me and let me eat...
Shruti got into the seat besides me and said "neeta didi you dont look commfortable,what wrong" she said while eating her dinner...
without thinking a second neeta did took off her tshirt and exposed her brests and said holding them in her hands "baby has grown now and drink less and less milk every day,so they are hurting because they are filled with milk"
"can u help me with this bhaia?" she said and got up and walked towards me....she stood in front of me and i was looking at the most glorious site ive ever seen..
she asked" i look fat dont i?" she sat on the table in front of me and took my mobile and told me to take a picture.."i bet i am so fat now u cannot pic me in a picture...take one"
i immediately clicked a picture and here it is...

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

"Please suck the milk out brother" she said and took my hair and pushed my lips on her nipple....i was sucking like a small baby tasting the sweet milk for 10-15 seconds when the dool bell rang and someone called "rani! o rani beta"

it was the 70 year old watchman of the house jagan....he was fat and bald and ugly...shruti ran off in her underwear to open the door and i rushed to get into proper position but my bhabhi's sister neeta held my head on her brests..

jagan came in pinching shruti's ass and was startled for a second to see me sucking on neeta's nipples...my own bhabhi's sister...she looked at him casually and again closed her eyes and said "jagan aaj tum late hogaye samaan lane mein,dheko bhaia ko tumhahara kaam karna pad raha aaj" {jagan you are late today to bring the stuff,look secause of you bhaia has to do your work"...
He came towards us and said "so what rani beta,i have raised you in my arms since childhood and i will still help you" saying that he took the other free book and started sucking out the milk...while we sucked out the whole milk neeta was eating whatever she could in between...shruti got up and asked me "does her milk taste sweet still? i havent tasted it in a week"
jagan instantly sucked some milk in his mouth and caught shruti and put his lips on her lips and drained the milk in her mouth...some of the milk spilled on her tshirt and jagan said "ohh the tshirt will be spoiled" and he took off her shirt and started licking her chest to clean the milk..
i finished drinking the milk in shock and bhabhi's sister moved from the table in front of me and said "i feel good now...i should head to the shower and sleep...bhaiayou can go to Uma's room and sleep...i bet she took a shower and is now asleep and exhausted"
Jagan immediately said "rani beti,its been a long time since my wife has been at her parents house...can i sleep with you tonite to relieve some pressure? "

i was shocked and looked at neeta...she was wearing her blouse while she spoke casually "are jagan baba,you dont have to ask,but tonite baby's [her son] is not feeling well..why dont u sleep with shruti tonite,she is also like your daughter,wo bhi to aapki beti jaise hai"

i was shocked and had no clue what the hell was going on...was the girls of this family really this friendly and innocent,was all this really this normal for them?

Shruti was eating at the table while jagan was just standing besde her...she listened to what her sister said and jagan's crotch was right in front of her face...she sticked her face into it and smelled it strongly and said "ohh jagan baba...looks like u havent taken a shower in a long time...come,let's take a shower first and then we can sleep...i will take care of you just like u took care of me and my sisters all these years.."

she got up and left with jagan and shruti gave me a full kiss on the lips,put her tongue between my lips and said "ok,m going to bed now...go to uma's room and see you tomrrow morning"...she left..

i was shocked and sitting alone in the room...now i stood up and started walking towards the room thinking about sleeping...as soon as i entered i saw Uma bhabhi sleeping on the bed and i was again shocked...here is the picture i took

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

Here are some more pictures of my bhabhi.....the sweet innocent religious bhabhi who is soo innocent look in the pictures...and she was lying on the bed freshly bathe and half asleep with only a thin cloth on her...

Reply and rep to know about the hottest night on my life with my bhabhi and her sisters..and the watchman jagan

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

One more picture

Old 6th March 2011

britcool is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to britcool
UL: 41.93 gb DL: 19.38 gb Ratio: 2.16
nice.... repped ya... more pics pls...

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by britcool View Post
nice.... repped ya... more pics pls...

I will fuck her for you tonite,cheers

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

Story continued...

So i took that photograph and the click sound woke my bhabhi up...she shlleishpy looked up at me and smiled and patted beside her and said softly "come here bhaia,and take off you clothes its very hot and it will be comfortable for u..."
saying that uma bhabhi removed the last cloth of her body and fell back to bed sleepishly..
Nervously i took off my clotes and switched off the light and got beside her on the bed...
her back was towards me and she moved back so that her ass crack was touching my allready erect penis......it was like a hot furnace between her lega and mu dick was getting all hot radiations.....it raised and raised untill it was stiff and poking at her pussy lips...i was very nervous....she pushed back her ass even more forcefully and she started leaking juices...i noticed she was still half asleep,,,she was not really turned on or asleep she was just lying there moving...and suddenly pop..it looked like my head was stuck between uma bhabhi's pussy lips...i got scared and moved back slowly...suddenly she turned towards me and said "bhaia dont worry,u are like my little brother,unless it goes in it is completely ok,you are all grownup and u should have an open mind..." saying this she kissed me on my lips and her nipples and breasts crushed against my chest
she again turned her back towards me and and suddenly in the darkness her hand crawled back and took my dick and put between her ass crack.....then she inserted her hand from her front and pulled my dick from between her legs and started playing with my head with her fingers...she slowly wispered "my weet little brother...mera pyara bhaia"....i was ready to blow my load off...it was unbelieveable what was happening..it was like i was hyptnotised and did not know what i was doing...
after a few mins i started hearing moaning and shouting ...i realised it was little sister shruti with watchman jagan...
my uma bhabhi spoke again "looks like jagan baba is getting relieved,he has given soo much for this family,if i was not tired i would go and help shruti baby,she is young but she is learning fast"
her words took me to a climax allmost and i moved my hips with more pressure and suddenly my head got stuck in her vagina lips again...she immediately stopped me and said "are are nahi...dont insert it bhaia,it will be wrong,rub and touch anyway you want after all we are a family and i am you uma bhabhi...but we should have boundaries"
her words encouraged me...i put my hands on her boobs and tickled the nipple,,,she wispered "dont worry bhaia,after i have a baby i wil also produce milk for you,so u can drink fresh warm milk every morning before going to school"
i was crushing her brests in my hands and i wispered "uma bhabhi..." she said "bolo bhaia"
"err...i am about to come,what should i do"

"wait wait...we dont want the bedsheet to get dirty"
she slid down and as she spoke the hot air was rushing against my dick right in front her lips.."come in my mouth bhaia,i cannot find the tissue papers now" and engulfed my dick.....i was beyond sane rite now and held uma bhabhi's hai with both my hands and started choking her....i came within seconds and i am sure she drank every drop.

My dick was still in her mouth and it had gone limp...she said "ok bhaia i am going to sleep now...i will try and keep this in my mouth like jagan makes me do it sometimes and also irfan the neighougr...but i am very tired so i am going to sleep,if u want to rub your dick anywhere on my body just do it,uma bhabhi loves you,just dont insert it inside and when you are about to cum just wake me few seconds before so that i can drink it..."
She fell asleep and i couldnt...i was hard again!

to be continued...plz reply and rep

Old 6th March 2011
Custom title

Reply guys!!

Last edited by AmongAngels : 6th March 2011 at 09:21 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls