Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > NAVEL PLAY STORIES[WITH PICS & GIFS]

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st February 2011
The Navel Researcher

thoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our community
NAVEL PLAY STORIES[WITH PICS & GIFS]

Hello!!! Vanakkam!!! Namaste!!!! to all Navel Lovers & Navel Maniacs.
This is my First Thread here.I am a fan of Exbii forums esp. Pics Glamour & Stories Section.

Since for a long time there has not been a proper story thread for exclusive Navel stories after BRIDE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED and Navel LICKING STORIES thread.
I am starting this thread with stories focussing mainly on Navels.

Since i am not a big writer mostly it will be Short Stories.

Hope u Like it!!!!

INDEX
Stories by me
The Navel Bet!!!!
The Navel Audition!!!
Shriya's Holes - On request of naveenkn
Thoppul Maami
The Navel Audition – Part 2

Ritu's Navel Orgasm
Ritu’s Navel Orgasm (Part 2) -THE CURSED NAVEL

For the other parts of Ritu navel series, go to Ritu's Navel Orgasm

Stories taken from NET
The Bus Orgasm
Female Servant's Navel Fetish
The Navel Work Out
Husband's Navel Tease
Girlfriend's Navel Preyed by Boyfriend
The Navel Fuck
Shaqira - The Navel Princess
Navel of my Dreams
The Belly Dancers
The Navel Dance
The Train Adventure
Navel Crazy First Night

Last edited by thoppul_navel : 9th June 2013 at 07:30 PM.

Old 1st February 2011
The Navel Researcher

thoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our communitythoppul_navel is a pillar of our community
The Navel Bet!!!!

Ravi is a college student who is a big Navel addict.Aarti is a cute girl from the same college.Ravi & Aarti are like Cat & Mouse from the start.But he is crazy about her big deep Navel which is flaunts in her very Low hip Jeans.

One fine day they have a quarrel that leads to a bet.Ravi cleverly makes Aarti to accept that if she loses then Ravi can play with her Navel privately in his room for some time.Fortunately for Ravi,she lost.Ravi brought her to his room.He made her to remove her shirt.Now she is in her bikini-type bra and jeans.Aarti was very nervous.He made her lie on the bed flat on her back.

He brought a small bottle of honey.he opened it and slowly poured it over her lips.

as he kept pouring,the honey slowly slipped and travelled on her neck,flowed steadily between her hot boobs and finally drained into her well-like Navel.

She got really horny.Now Ravi started licking the honey and kissed & sucked her Navel.She got orgasmic and moaned AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ravi drank all the honey poured on her and was really happy.Now he let her go.Aarti never thought he was so crazy about her Navel.She too enjoyed it.They both smiled.To Ravi's surprise,Aarti wanted to have that feeling once moreand insisted him to pour rest of the bottle of honey directly into her Navel and lick it.Ravi was just more than happy and took the honey bottle and did as she told.

Finally after that night they both stopped fighting and became friends.Frequently,Aarti teases Ravi with her Navel while Ravi plays with it!!!

THE END!!!!

Last edited by thoppul_navel : 8th December 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Old 2nd February 2011
The Navel Researcher

The Navel Audition!!!

An audition for a female lead role in a Telugu film was announced.It was to be held at RM Hall.Unni,the substitute caretaker made the hall ready for the event which is to be held at morning 10.00 am.The regular caretaker was on leave.At around 9.30 the hall was filled with Young girls,Asst. Directors and the organisers.Everyone was waiting for the director.Unni himself was very eager to see the director atleast from a distance.At 10.05 a call came for the chief organiser that the director has another big appointment and the audition was postponed the next day same time.Everybody left and the hall became empty.Everything else was kept as it was.Unni was disappointed .He had to clean the waiting room and lock the place.One of the organisers forgot the coat,Unni took it and planned to return it tomorrow.Unni after cleaning decided to try the coat once before he returns it.

Just then a girl came running inside and said,” Is the audition over?”.She was wearing a low hip jeans with a t-shirt lifted up exposing her Fat Belly & Deep Navel.She was sweaty and was breathing heavily.Unni was instantly turned on seeing her sweaty body and erotic Navel and said,” No..No”.She told,”Oh Good!!! I thought I was late.My friend only told me about this audition.What time does it start?Who are you?”.

Unni realised that she is not well informed.He wanted to kiss and enjoy her Navel badly.Since he was wearing the coat he said,” I ‘m the assistant director”.He just said it without second thought since her Navel was driving him crazy.He continued,”Audition has not started.It Starts only at 12.00.You have come soon.”He gave some water,told here to have a seat in the waiting room and said” Wait here I will back”.

He couldn’t control and rushed to the bathroom and masturbated.He shot all his Cum into the toilet.He is a Navel Fetish but never got the chance, so he planned to play with her Navel and he won’t get caught since he is only a substitute.He will be gone the next day.

Unni told,”Hi I am Vasu and you are?”.” I am Ramya”,she told.

“Just now I spoke with the director and he told that he’ll be late and told to start now itself.So shall we start?”,he asked with little fear inside.She replied,”Only you are going to audition.Nobody else?”.He told,”No not only me.Other asst.directors will come with the director.Since you are the first if we start and i find it convincing then you can easily get the chance. So is it ok?”.She was tempted and replied with a smile,”Ok.What should I do??”.

Unni was overwhelmed with joy.He called her inside the interview room.They sat opposite to each other with the table.For the namesake he took her resume and asked her some questions about herself,her family,her studies etc.,Now he came to the stage he was waiting for.

He told,”Ok now getup and come close near my chair.”She came.Now her Navel was really close to his face.He told,”Now hold still when I check your Belly & Navel.”She replied,”Why are you checking my Navel? What is there to check?”.He told,”Check the Navel ‘s depth!!! The fat level of your Belly!!!Don’t you know this is Director Raghavendra Rao’s audition”.She was surprised”,What???? Really????.He continued,” Raghavji wants all these details.If you don’t allow me then you are rejected.”She pleaded,”Please!!! Sorry!!! I didn’t know!!! I always want to act in his film.Please!!!”.

Unni now satisfied having the upper hand told,“OK I will consider.Now hold still”.
He touched her very soft belly and slowly massaged it.He ran his finger all around her belly and circled her Navel.

Then he inserted his finger into her deep Navel.His entire finger went into her Navel and started to slowly finger it.Ramya felt tickles and closed her eyes.

He took his finger out.Now he grabbed her belly flab and crushed it.She gave a quick “AAHH!!”.Unni stopped and asked,”Are you ok?”.She replied,”YES!!”.He told,”Your Belly & Navel is just what director sir wanted.Ramya was overwhelmed.He continued,”Now I will do some tests for your reactions in the songs.OK”.

Unni made her lie on the table and told her to wait.He couldn’t control the Cum and again went to the bathroom.Ramya was wondering what he was going to do.Unni went to the storage room where some food items were kept to be given for the participants in the audition.He collected some to play with her Navel.He returned and Ramya was amazed.Unni commanded,”Now just like in his songs I will do some things on your Navel,you have to close your eyes and react to it however you want.But it must impress me.”She nodded.

Unni dipped his hand into a glass of ice water and took it out.Then he let water to drip from his fingers to her Belly & Navel.As the icy water fell on her belly her face became Horny & moaned slowly AAAHHH!!!.

He put his other hand in his pants and masturbated.As the drops collected & entered her Navel and moaned OOOHHHHH!!!!.Unni was enjoying it and said,”OK good”.

Then he dropped small grapes on her belly of which one sat right into her Navel.

He put his hands on the sides of her belly and squeezed it.

She yelled “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”.The grape flew out.Ramya began to breathe very hard.She was now totally horny,her nipples became sharp & stiff.Unni can realise that she is having an Orgasm.His penis became like a stick now.Ramya asked,”OK is it over!!”.Unni replied.”No just a few more tests” and took a flower out of the flower vase on the table and ticked her Navel with it.

He hit her Navel with flower like in Raghavendra rao’s songs.

She became uncontrollable and moved her entire body like a snake.

He took one of the pens and started to poke her Navel.

Ramya suddenly said,”Wait what r u doing?”.Unni replied,”Imagine a scene where the hero is drawing on your Navel or in a song a bird is picking seeds of your Navel OK”.She nodded.He started to poke her Navel hard.She said,”No!!! Please it is paining!!!”.

After which he removed the pen and took a huge crystal shaped glass paper weight and tossed it on her belly.It hit her Navel and floated on her waterbed like fat belly.

She yelled,”AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.It echoed in the empty room.Now Unni got it real hard.

He told her to getup.She was exhausted and requested to visit the ladies’ room.Unni nodded.He himself visited and then returned.She returned & enquired about how she performed.Unni replied,”You were great!!! I liked it!!!”.She asked,”Then is it ok am I selected?”.Unni said,”Just one more.Now stand near the wall,Put your hands above your head,close ur eyes and react to what I do”.She replied,”Oh no!!! Not again.Is this the last one???”.Unni told,”Yes if you do this well too,then I will selected you and personally recommend you to him”.Ramya went and stood as he told.

Now Unni took some apples & oranges started to hit her Navel.As every fruit hit, her voluptuous belly wobbled in a sexy way.

She gave her cute orgasmic expressions again.Finally he bent down & went near her Navel and kissed it.

She suddenly opened her eyes and was surprised.Unni as usual told,”Imagine the hero is seduced by your Navel and plays with it.Come on close your eyes and react.”,and managed.

He kissed ,then put his tongue inside her Navel and started rolling it.She bited her lips.

He started to tongue fuck it.She yells,”NO!!!OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!NO!!!PLEASE STOP!!!”.He sucked her belly & Navel for 3 mins She got a huge orgasm.

Unni finally stopped.Both began to breathe real hard.He stood up and said,”OK good you are selected”.Ramya although tired couldn’t control her joy and said,”I can’t believe it.Oh my Goodness!!!”.Unni mildly said,”Hope you are happy!!!”,and wrote a random number and said,”This is Raghavji’s office number.Call tomorrow morning and enquire.” She repiled,”Thanks Mr.Vasu”.He told,"No No Thank YOU!!!".She went out and saw nobody in the waiting room.It was 11.30.She was happy since she was the first to get selected.She left.

Unni checked after verifying that she left,went inside.He bursted into laughter.Removed & kissed the coat.Then went inside the bathroom and masturbated for half an hour thinking how he exploited her Navel.Then he locked the place and started to Hall owner's office to return th key carrying sweet orgasmic memories of Ramya.

Last edited by thoppul_navel : 9th November 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Old 2nd February 2011
The Navel Researcher

No replies??? Nobody liked my stories i guess. Ok i will stop writing.Bye.

Old 6th February 2011

yourfriend1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
gr8 stories!!!!very horny.

Old 7th February 2011
The Navel Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tady_Bear View Post
sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfriend1983 View Post
gr8 stories!!!!very horny.
Thanks for the replies!!!! Happy to know that somebody liked it!!!

Old 7th February 2011
The Navel Researcher

Ritu's Navel Orgasm

Ritu is married recently.She always wears saree many inches below her Navel.Her husband Mahesh used to kiss,lick & suck her Navel everyday which she likes very much!!

Mahesh has gone out of station for a meeting and will return after two weeks.Since she is a housewife,the apartment neighbours mostly leave their children with her to babysit.Since she still doesn't have a child,she likes the company of the kids.Its been one week and she misses him very much.That day her next door neighbour left her little boy Sundar with her.Sundar is fond of chocolates.So Ritu always keep a chocolate box in stock to make Sundar obey his orders.He was busy drawing in his notebook.She finished her work.She was watching tv and saw a Navel song with lots of Navel kissing scenes.She got turned on and desperately wanted her Navel to be licked.

She got an Horny idea and took the chocolate box.She came near Sundar and asked "Hey Sundar,do you want a chocolate?"He replied,"Yes Aunty!!!".

"Ok lets play a game with the chocolate but you must promise not to tell anyone about this Ok".He promised.

She went locked the door.Then she lied down on the sofa,moved her Saree,took a round chocolate piece and put it into her Navel.Sundar didn't understand.

Ritu told,"Sundar now if you eats it without using hands within 1 min,then i will give you the entire box.Sundar agreed.

Ritu looked at the clock and said,"Get ready.Start!!!".

Sundar bent down and used his tongue to take out the chocolate.She closed her eyes and imagined her husbands' Navel lick.She gave a mild moan OOOOHHH!!!
Sundar took out the chocolate and bited it.The saliva from his tongue made the chocolate to melt.The chocolate liquid started to fill her Navel.Ritu got little orgasmic and her hands were crushing the sides of the sofa.He ate it fully and also licked and finished the chocolate syrup within the time.Ritu now opened her eyes,she was pleasured.Sundar saw the clock and told,"Aunty I won.Can i take the chocolate box".

Ritu told,"Ok you win!!! I will give the box but one chocolate was very easy.Can you eat this entire box of chocolates like that within 5 mins?".
Sundar said,"Yes I can do it in even 3 mins!!! But what will you give me if i win this also?".

Ritu happy that her plan worked told,"If you win this also,I will buy you two boxs!!!".

Sundar full of joy agreed.Now Ritu emptied the entire box on her Navel and told the boy,"You got 3 mins!!!Start!!!".

Sundar seeing so much chocolate gave an excited start.He became a little harsh and started to suck her Navel.She gets orgasmic and moans AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Sundar desperately puts his tongue inside and takes outside continuously eventually tongue fucks her Navel.Ritu gets a huge orgasm and yells AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Finally Sundar cleaned her Belly & Navel of chocolate with his tongue and finishes with 10 secs to spare.

Sundar was delighted.Ritu breathing heavily gets up slowly.Ritu too was delighted inside.She told,"Sundar you are a very good boy.Tomorrow I will buy you the chocolate boxes.But remember you must not tell anyone about this.If you tell I will not buy you chocolates.Ok".Sundar nodded and was very happy.Just before she could go inside,Sundar interrupted and asked,"Why did you shout when I was eating?".Ritu didn't expect this.She thought and told,"I shouted to scare you so that will not finish it".Sundar smiled.Ritu was relieved.

Ritu went inside and freshened up.She herself can't believe what she did.Just then she heard a knock at the door.It was Sundar's mother.She enquired about him.Ritu told with a chuckle,"He was a very good and obeyed all my orders".Then after they left,her mobile rang.It was Mahesh.Ritu took it and started talking to him.

Last edited by thoppul_navel : 9th November 2011 at 10:39 AM.

Old 12th February 2011

sinu75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi vankam you good writing skill on navel
please kindly post story how navel are used in Firstnight

Old 22nd February 2011

sinu75 is an unknown quantity at this point
PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN I UPLOAD THE IMAGES I HAVE PLENTY OF NAVELS
YOU CAN WRITE MANY STORIES ON THEM

Old 24th February 2011

fishnavel is an unknown quantity at this point
u r stories r excellent try to write story of playing with dead fish on sexy stomach of wife

Last edited by fishnavel : 24th February 2011 at 12:18 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls