Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Katrina kaif Fantasy Story

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th January 2011
FOR ALL MY THREADS CLICK ABOVE

yog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our community
Katrina kaif Fantasy Story

I have a fantasy story about katrina in mind. I have written just the begining and i want exbiians to take it ahead once i post it. I will post it only if i get assurance that thread will be continued.

The story is such that katrina is ill and goes to a doctor with salman.

If u want the begining of story then reply.

Calling all katrina kaif fans on exbii.

Old 29th January 2011

Mission Impossible is beginning to get noticed
Start the story bro in hinglish.

Old 29th January 2011

yog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our communityyog.pat0304 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission Impossible View Post
Start the story bro in hinglish.
I will post just the begining. someone will have to takeover and continue. I will not contribute after that. Do u agree?

The story is in english. You can continue in hinglish as per ur choice.

So do u agree to takeover the story after i post the begining

Old 29th January 2011

Mission Impossible is beginning to get noticed
Ok bro. I will try my best!

Old 29th January 2011

priyanka choprra is an unknown quantity at this point
start the story

Old 30th January 2011

ROYAL KUNAL DD3 is beginning to get noticed
dude pls start the story yaar

Old 30th January 2011

ROYAL KUNAL DD3 is beginning to get noticed

Old 30th January 2011

DAY 1

One day Katrina and Salman had gone for dinner after a long time because both of them were busy shooting for their respective movies.

Katrina was looking beautiful in the black silk gown while Salman was in white tee and black denims

Salman- What will u have darling

Katrina- Lets have Chinese

So she ordered Manchurian and noodles. They chatted till the food arrived

Katrina- Oh God what an aroma. The food seems delicious.

Katrina started eating as soon as the waiter served her. Salman too was enjoying his meal.

The food is too spicy Katrina said as she gulped down 5th glass of water. Her eyes were draining tears.

Salman- Leave it. Lets order something else

Katrina- No lets have a choco sundae

The ice cream arrived. They shared the same. Salman paid the bill. As Katrina got up to leave she felt stomach ache. She told Salman that she has had such pain earlier also

Salman- Don't worry, it is just because of the spicy food. You will be fine soon.

They left the hotel in Salman's car. Though Katrina was talking but she was uncomfortable, Salman sensed this.

Salman- What happened

Katrina- The pain hasn't got better

Salman- Dont worry. We have reached your home. Just take a glass of milk and you will be fine.

They entered Katrina's house. Salman went to the kitchen while Katrina went to the bedroom.

By the time Salman brought the milk Katrina had already changed into nightie and was lying on the bed. She was looking hot but Salman felt that it was not the right time to say that. Salman gave her the milk. She drank and slept and Salman left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

Next day when Katrina woke-up, the condition didn't improve. Her legs were paining badly. She had to take the support of the bed to stand up

She somehow dragged to toilet to relieve herself. After peeing when she started doing potty she had to strain alot and felt pain in her hips and between her legs

After she was done with potty, she decided to call Salman

Salman spoke in a drowsy tone

Salman- Hi honey

Katrina- hi darling. I m still not feeling well. My legs are aching badly and alot more is happening

Salman- Dont worry it is only yesterday's fatigue.

Katrina- You behave in a strange manner at times. I am sick. I need help.

Salman- Ok i will be there in 30 mins.

When Salman reached home Katrina was lying on the sofa. Her hair were loosely open and she was looking really sick.

Realising the situation Salman ordered “Get ready lets go to the doctor.”

Katrina went to her room and changed into salwar kurta

After that they left for the doctor.

They reached the clinic. Salman registered Katrina's name. The receptionist then went to Dr. cabin. A moment later she came out and asked both of them to go in.

They entered the cabin. They were welcomed by a 30 year old male. 'Welcome Mam. Welcome Sir', he said offering them seat. Katrina took the patent's seat.

Dr- Yes mam, tell me how can I help you.

Katrina- Dr. I am having pain in the lower abdomen and legs. When I went to toilet in the morning I also experienced pain in my hips and I had to strain alot. (She stopped mid sentence)

Dr- During potty?

Katrina- Yeah (embarrassed)
She then looked towards Salman thinking that what would he be thinking. But he was normal.

Dr- Ok let me see

He pulled her eyelids one by one.

Mam please show your tongue.

Katrina opened her mouth and showed her tongue. The doctor placed a metal strip on her tongue to open it wider.

Then he placed stethoscope to check her heartbeat. When Katrina took a deep breath she felt mild pain in her lower abdomen. The doctor realised the discomfort on her face.

Dr- Whats happening madam

Katrina- Its paining here when I breathe. (pressing her lower abdomen)

Dr- In that case mam I will have to examine your abdomen.

Mam please come to the bed.

Katrina removed her sandals and went to lie on the bed as Salman watched her.

The Dr. straightened her legs. Then he pressed her abdomen from above her kurta.

Dr- Mam where do you feel the pain.

After few trials of doctor’s pressing here and there, Katrina said 'ya here'

Dr- Sir I will have to lift her Kurta to examine the affected area with your permission (looking at Salman)

Salman- Why are you asking for my permission? She is your patient, you are the doctor, she needs to be cured, where do I come into sll this (smiling)

Katrina didn't respond though she felt uncomfortable due to Salman’s behaviour.

Dr lifted her blue kurta till her navel was visible. He felt a hard on in his pant. After all bollywood queen Katrina was lying upshirt in front of him. He then touched her belly again pressing here and there. “Aaah” Katrina said.

Dr- Sorry mam, was just locating the exact site of pain.

Salman too was enjoying the view of Katrina being examined by a man. Dr left Katrina in that condition and went to take something from the drawer.

He came back with a tube. He took some cream from the tube on his finger and started applying it around Katrina’s navel and below with his masculine long fingers. This is a pain killer. It will relieve you soon as it is applied directly at the site. He encircled the navel a few times then went down towards the left and then towards the right of her navel covering the whole “site.”

Last edited by yog.pat0304 : 14th April 2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Given number to the days and added minute things to make the story intresting

Old 30th January 2011

I have posted the story. Now I request the readers to continue. I will not contribute any further and I hope the story will be continued and reach the end.

Old 31st January 2011

vermamanu is an unknown quantity at this point
post more

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls