Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > my fil fucked me & my hubby fucked my mom 2gether

Old 25th December 2010
Banned

ru4therebabya is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.88 gb DL: 3.63 gb Ratio: 0.52
my fil fucked me & my hubby fucked my mom 2gether

hi frnds.. !!
this is my first story on ISS.
i am a housewife, i got married 1 yr back. my husband is a businessman and we live in a flat in mumbai.we live along with my in-laws.

about me, i am a very sexy women, my stats are 36-32-42. i ass is my asset. its huge. it has a very sexy shape.it cumes out of my body.
i and my husband love orgy. we fantasies about every thing.
our favourite is family sex. and our best story line is when i am doing with his father and he is doing with my mother.apart from this i have a huge fantasy of watching my husband sucking a guys dirty black cock.
my husbands cock is 6 inch.
and he told me that he likes to suck cock and he also wants to try it 1 day.
we made a plan and we tried to persue our father and mother respectively for having an orgy. i persued my mom. she was ready instantly, she always wanted to do with her damaad. my mom is a very sexy women. her figure is 38-34-44.
i have seen my mom nude many times before, when i was not married. she has a huge ass. bahut moti gand hai uski. once she made me lick her asshole n pussy at nite.
my fil was ready too, he always wanted to fuck her DIL. that too along with her son and his son's MIL.
all 4 of us wer starving for sex. we went to my moms place. i my hubby and his father wer standing at d doar wen my mom open d doar. she was wearing only bra n panty. panty was also thong. we all removed our cloths & madly starting kissing each other.
my hubby started to suck his MIL'S big BOOBS and removed er panty, m removed my fil's kacha.my hubby started to suck his dadss sussu while i was plaiyng with his asshole.my mom started to suck my hubbys asshole. my fil was playing with my hubbys cock. all 3 f us wer playing with him. he was in Ecstasy. my mom was sucking his asshole while i started to suck my FIL;s asshole. my hubby was sucking his dad's penis. we wer having an orgy. now my hubby started to fuck my mom in her ass. and my FIL was lickin his asshole...i started to suck his cock...then he started to fuck me. my hubby was my eating my moms asshole. he loves to eat my shithole too. sumtimes he even drinks my pee and sucks my dirty ass my gand my chutad. now he was fucking my mom in her pussy, she was screaming loudly. now my dad simultaneaously started to fuck my mom in her ass...we fucked like this alnit....
.......pls mail me at *********** have seen my mom nude many times before, when i was not married. she has a huge ass. bahut moti gand hai uski. once she made me lick her asshole n pussy at nite.
my fil was ready too, he always wanted to fuck her DIL. that too along with her son and his son's MIL.
all 4 of us wer starving for sex. we went to my moms place. i my hubby and his father wer standing at d doar wen my mom open d doar. she was wearing only bra n panty. panty was also thong. we all removed our cloths & madly starting kissing each other.
my hubby started to suck his MIL'S big BOOBS and removed er panty, m removed my fil's kacha.my hubby started to suck his dadss sussu while i was plaiyng with his asshole.my mom started to suck my hubbys asshole. my fil was playing with my hubbys cock. all 3 f us wer playing with him. he was in Ecstasy. my mom was sucking his asshole while i started to suck my FIL;s asshole. my hubby was sucking his dad's penis. we wer having an orgy. now my hubby started to fuck my mom in her ass. and my FIL was lickin his asshole...i started to suck his cock...then he started to fuck me. my hubby was my eating my moms asshole. he loves to eat my shithole too. sumtimes he even drinks my pee and sucks my dirty ass my gand my chutad. now he was fucking my mom in heri have seen my mom nude many times before, when i was not married. she has a huge ass. bahut moti gand hai uski. once she made me lick her asshole n pussy at nite.
my hubby started to suck his MIL'S big BOOBS and removed er panty, m removed my fil's kacha.my hubby started to suck his dadss sussu while i was plaiyng with his asshole.my mom started to suck my hubbys asshole. my fil was playing with my hubbys cock. all 3 f us wer playing with him. he was in Ecstasy. my mom was sucking his asshole while i started to suck my FIL;s asshole. my hubby was sucking his dad's penis. we wer having an orgy. now my hubby started to fuck my mom in her ass. and my FIL was lickin his asshole...i started to suck his cock...then he started to fuck me. my hubby was my eating my moms asshole. he loves to eat my shithole too. sumtimes he even drinks my pee and sucks my dirty ass my gand my chutad. now he was fucking my mom in her pussy, she was screaming loudly. now my dad simultaneaously started to fuck my mom in her ass...we fucked like this alnit.... pussy, she was screaming loudly. now my dad simultaneaously started to fuck my mom in her ass...we fucked like this alnit....

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
xyster

Last edited by xyster : 23rd February 2011 at 11:39 PM.

Old 27th December 2010
Banned

ru4therebabya is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.88 gb DL: 3.63 gb Ratio: 0.52

Old 27th December 2010

devanand50 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 347.45 mb DL: 293.24 mb Ratio: 1.18
Nice and sexy one. Please continue writing. Please update soon

Old 23rd February 2011

sushme2017 is an unknown quantity at this point
very hot n sexy story posted by you, may I participate in ur sex game dear.

Old 23rd February 2011

jacks50 has many secret admirersjacks50 has many secret admirers
nice family story

jacks50

Old 23rd February 2011
Custom title

arnab17 is a pillar of our community
Above all incest
DIL/FIL IS BEST