Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > "sheila ki jawani is about masturbation" - katrina kaif

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th December 2010
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
UL: 8.42 gb DL: 8.61 gb Ratio: 0.98
In a apparent bid to increase the publicity of her forthcoming movie Tees Maar Khan Katrina in an interview to press laughingly told that the song sheila ki jawani is about masturbation...

the reason being the lyrics -
Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

she jokingly said that when farah and vishal dadlani sat to write the lyrics they added this line and they were saying it sounds like masturbation is what sheila prefers....

making controversial statements before the release of a movie has been a norm nowadays.. TMK is already in news for censor board ordering removal of word tawaif from a dialogue
There are manifold reports about users making reply with little to no purpose in NRG ......We only have adults here and let the maturity in you be visible in your replies too... This is not an entertainment forum but a serious discussion forum... Lets make NRG as boring as Doordarshan. by order - The mature mods

Old 20th December 2010
লর্ড

I AM LORD has disabled reputations
UL: 304.00 kb DL: 19.22 mb Ratio: 0.02

Old 20th December 2010
Makkal Muthalvar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
UL: 110.65 mb DL: 339.97 mb Ratio: 0.33

Old 20th December 2010
লর্ড

I AM LORD has disabled reputations
UL: 304.00 kb DL: 19.22 mb Ratio: 0.02
why masturbation bitch
when so many males are raising teir dicks in the name of shila ??

Old 20th December 2010
Custom title

cutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to cutesaladka
UL: 151.97 gb DL: 5.31 gb Ratio: 28.59
bc who cares katrina ko acting karni to aati nahi hai faltu mein dumb public ne star banaya hua hai

Old 20th December 2010
Insatiable Diablo

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
^ didnt you saw how she was clueless on bigboss4 to salmans questions

Last edited by Deadly_Demon : 20th December 2010 at 02:39 AM.

Old 20th December 2010
Super Moderator
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.74 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 4.39

Old 20th December 2010
dooki is my girl :love:
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
kunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kunwara42010
UL: 27.11 gb DL: 6.68 gb Ratio: 4.06

Old 20th December 2010
Loving Apple

maliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universemaliksmart is one with the universe
Send a message via ICQ to maliksmart
UL: 2.41 gb DL: 608.56 mb Ratio: 4.05

Old 20th December 2010
Sharing is SEXY..!!
Visit my website

iam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographiam_sexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 996.95 mb DL: 838.87 mb Ratio: 1.19

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls