Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > telugu actress and anchors sex stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th February 2011

prabhas1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah even i used to masturbate seeing her a lot right from kabaddi kabadi !!! she has got great boobs and butts !!!! really her husband would have fucked her in all angles !!

Old 16th February 2011

prabhas1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
This incident happend to me when iwas in kollam,kerala long back in2008 !!! She was married about 2years back by then with suryakiran who was a movie director !!! we all friends went on a trip to south and we stayed for 2days at TRIVANDRUm , where we took a room in a 5star hotel !!! we enjoted the whole day and came back at about 9pm in the night !! All my friends were tired and slept erly , but i waked along the coridors of the hotel to pass out time !!! I sat in the lawn f the hotel where a room was adjacent by on the ground floor !!!Its curtains were parly waving along the breeze !! Then i could see a eautiful lady in black saree close the curtains off !!! she was none other than KALYANi !! i went to the window and peeped inside the room !! she ws mking the bed ready and her husband was getting redy for Sex !!! i knew tht this will be my luckiest day if iam going a see them getting fucked !!she was so sexy in saree with those huge milky boobs and that perfect ass !!!! after 5 minutes he bacame horny and came close to her , she was very much excited and he removed her sareee strip , oh my god my dick was rising nd rising !! he pressed her boobs softly at first and then harder !! the slowly he took her jackets hooks off one by one and finally her bra and her milky boobs were out !!! ahhh they were so yummy , really he sucked them and was enjoying them for 10minutes !11 slowly he stood up and she removed the whole saree and she ws nude !!!! Ger husband also got everything off his body and was ready to fuck her !!! she took his cock and rubbed some time and then they took thier positions !!! he statred from the back side and in 2-3 strokes he made it inside her !! i was shocked at his speed and she was enjoyng at her maximum !!!then he tried from the front into her pussy !!!he laid her onto the bed and then took some time to insert !!! by5minutes he was done and she was enjoying the pleasure nd at the same time pain !! i was masturbating looking at them being so horny and that to my actress in telugu !!! Then they went to the bathrooms and cleaned themselves and now she wore a nighty and went to bed !!! she got fucked up superbly !!! really if a chance was given should fuck her at full mood in those butts and those boobs ahhhhhahhhh full of milk !!! yummy

Old 29th March 2011
Custom title

SWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparazi

Old 29th March 2011
Custom title

SWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparazi
i am bak

Old 30th March 2011
Custom title

i kept staring at her boobs for quite a long time. And finally started jerking my cock inside my blanket. She stood up to drink some water and unexpectedly poured a little on me in a hurry she removed my blanket to clean it. Guess what did she see. My 8inch cock in its full length was saluting her. She was shocked to see it. And asked of wats going on? I felt guilty but took courage and said. I could not resist doing this after seeing your armpits navel and boobs. She got stund on listening these words from me. I said ' kalyani ji i cant handle it after seeing all your wonderful assets' then to my suprise she said 'so shall i handle it. And all of a sudden she held my cock in her hands. It took me by surprise and i almost became numb. Then i understood what a real bitch she is. Taking courage i just took hold of her boobs made her sit on her seat and started playing with her tits through her top. Mean while she was jerking my cock in a much professional way not allowing it to cum early. I just wanted to take hold of the action so slowly tucked my tool in. And started kissing her all over her face. Finally locked her lips with mine. And we both invaded each other mouths for 5mins. On the other side i also started squeezing her excel sized boobs through her top. Slowly i moved down to her neck and tried to remove her sleeve less top, but she opposed saying that some one would c and it spoils her reputation. I was eager to see but took a step back to wait patiently for the time. Then i raised her arms to feel her feminine fragrance. Ha wat a smell was that i loved the place and kept liking it for 5min.

Old 30th March 2011
Custom title

slowly she completly got aroused by my deeds and i took this advantage and at once tore away her sleeve less top. She was not wearing a bra. I was amazed to c her highly matured boobs. All this acts took her by suprise but in that mood all that she has done is dragged my face and burried it on her boobs. Ho my god what a day it was my favorite actress kalyani inviting me to suck her lovely grown mature boobs. I just took my time to squeeze them play with them bite her nipples and tease her by sucking them like a baby. I asked her 'u are just married but how come u have such a matured boobs. She laughed at me and said. I allow every actor to invade me with a condom so i got pregnant twice but removed it. I asked her 'who is the one who enter your pussy. The answer took me by surprise. She said it was bramhanandam the leading comedian in telugu film industry. She said she loves to be fucked by aged people. She also said that she was fucked by many leading heroes like venkatesh jagapathibabu and recently by ram charan and alu arjun together. All these were just amazing to hear and my cock started oozing its pre cum. While saying all these kalyani kept playing with my balls and cock and i reached her navel and kept liking it.

Old 30th March 2011

pntnhn is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 3.90 gb DL: 3.72 gb Ratio: 1.05
sexyyyyyyyy

Old 30th March 2011
Custom title

i am bak

Old 30th March 2011
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntnhn View Post
sexyyyyyyyy
You can also ask your favorite actress. I shall write a story. But this story of kalyani is a true incident of mine which encouraged me to write it.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls