Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > telugu actress and anchors sex stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th December 2010
Custom title

SWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparazi
telugu actress and anchors sex stories

this all about busty telugu anchors and actress

here comes the story of the most awaited actress kalyani

Last edited by SWEETLASSI : 7th December 2010 at 10:16 PM.

Old 7th December 2010
Custom title

SWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparaziSWEETLASSI is hunted by the papparazi
she is a well known homely actress in telugu. famous for movies like kabadi kabadi, vasantham etc...
now she married a tamil director by name surya.
she has been the reason for my first mastubation...
she has a plumpy body. very large and little stiff boobs. the most atractive parts were her armpits and butt. even though she never exposes much in films i am able to tell this because of some incident that happened a year ago?
my name is sravan and i am 21years young guy from hyderabad. this incident happened an year ago when i was going to mumbai to attend a marriage...
it was around 1.30 in the noon i got a train to mumbai from hyd railway station it was hot summer and i got reserved in an ac compartment. the train started at around 2pm. i adjusted my luggage and just changed into shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. at around 2.15pm the train reached begumpet. i just went to the wash basin to have a face wash.
by the time i returned back to my seat i saw a lady dressed in a sleeveless salwar adjusting her luggage just opposite to my berth. her butt was facing me. i could not see her face but could sense her sweet fragrance.i then asked her "where r u going to". she just turned towards me and said"mumbai" . To my surprise it was my most loving actress kalyani. i was shocked to see her. i was also happy to accompany her upto mumbai. she was wearing a purple coloured sleveless salwar. her boobs r so large with her nipples poking out. I guessed that she did'nt wear a bra.
she spoke so casual to me. asked me wat i do and where am i going. i also came to know that she is going to mumbai to attend some ones marraiage. we became very close within an hour and i kept asking her all about her films. at a point of time i asked kalyani "you look so beautiful and has a nice structure why dont you expose in films". she just smiled at me and said i have been asked about it and now planning to expose in certain movies.. our talk continued till 6pm as there were no others in our cabin she asked to just close the curtains so that she can sleep for some time.. i said ok and closed the curtain. she was sleeping in front of me with her arms under her head. i was able to see her shaven armpit with a little growth. seeing it my cock started to get harder. her boobs were getting their max size with her breaths..i just kept on lokking at them for a while. i just bent down to sense her armpits and just got stuck to the fragrance of her armpit....................................................

Old 7th December 2010
Custom title

Old 10th December 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEETLASSI View Post
she is a well known homely actress in telugu. famous for movies like kabadi kabadi, vasantham etc...
now she married a tamil director by name surya.
she has been the reason for my first mastubation...
she has a plumpy body. very large and little stiff boobs. the most atractive parts were her armpits and butt. even though she never exposes much in films i am able to tell this because of some incident that happened a year ago?
my name is sravan and i am 21years young guy from hyderabad. this incident happened an year ago when i was going to mumbai to attend a marriage...
it was around 1.30 in the noon i got a train to mumbai from hyd railway station it was hot summer and i got reserved in an ac compartment. the train started at around 2pm. i adjusted my luggage and just changed into shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. at around 2.15pm the train reached begumpet. i just went to the wash basin to have a face wash.
by the time i returned back to my seat i saw a lady dressed in a sleeveless salwar adjusting her luggage just opposite to my berth. her butt was facing me. i could not see her face but could sense her sweet fragrance.i then asked her "where r u going to". she just turned towards me and said"mumbai" . To my surprise it was my most loving actress kalyani. i was shocked to see her. i was also happy to accompany her upto mumbai. she was wearing a purple coloured sleveless salwar. her boobs r so large with her nipples poking out. I guessed that she did'nt wear a bra.
she spoke so casual to me. asked me wat i do and where am i going. i also came to know that she is going to mumbai to attend some ones marraiage. we became very close within an hour and i kept asking her all about her films. at a point of time i asked kalyani "you look so beautiful and has a nice structure why dont you expose in films". she just smiled at me and said i have been asked about it and now planning to expose in certain movies.. our talk continued till 6pm as there were no others in our cabin she asked to just close the curtains so that she can sleep for some time.. i said ok and closed the curtain. she was sleeping in front of me with her arms under her head. i was able to see her shaven armpit with a little growth. seeing it my cock started to get harder. her boobs were getting their max size with her breaths..i just kept on looking at them for a while. i just bent down to sense her armpits and just got stuck to the fragrance of her armpit....................................................
it was the most attractive part of her. after smelling it my dick raised to its fullest.
suddenly she turned to the other side and i felt as if she has seen me but i was wrong. now she was sleeping with her butt facing me. ho my goodness wat an awesome butt she has at once i felt like fucking her ass hole... i kept on staring at it for around an hour. i could not withstand and started stroking my dick through pant .all of a sudden she turned to me and opened her eyes i just managed to remove my hands from my dick. she then stood up came near to me. some of her luggage is on the birth above me so she lifted her hands and was searching something in it. her arm pit just above my head her waist infront of my lips i just thought of eating her navel.... she then took a book and sat on her seat to read it....
i was still waiting to see her cleavage and all of a sudden she bent down to pick up a page that fell down. guess hw gud was that her 32D BOOBS WITHOUT a bra were almost visible to me. i thought that they were the assets that brought her to the film industry...
as we reached sholapur we had dinner and she offered me some beer i was shocked to c such a homely kind of actress having a beer. the train started and every one were switching off the lights.

Last edited by SWEETLASSI : 26th December 2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: cont

Old 10th December 2010

libero4998 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 81.90 gb DL: 21.13 gb Ratio: 3.88
Smile

Your story so far is good, continue

Old 11th December 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by libero4998 View Post
Your story so far is good, continue
THANKS

Old 5th January 2011

tou14141 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 341.33 mb DL: 2.06 gb Ratio: 0.16
the story is good waiting for update

Old 12th January 2011

libero4998 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 81.90 gb DL: 21.13 gb Ratio: 3.88
Question