Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Innocent mom raped, gangbanged and humiliated in public

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th December 2010

wakkaw84 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to wakkaw84
Thankyou everybody for the appreciation..I will post next story soon..

Next story is Dumb mom exploited..son watches how his stupid mom trapped gangbanged and whored. She is dumb enough to pay for her gangbang.

Last edited by wakkaw84 : 20th December 2010 at 01:34 AM.

Old 20th December 2010

kdy_9 is beginning to get noticed
It's okay, not very good.

Old 20th December 2010

My name is vinu, age 14, living with my mom Gokila, my father died when i was 5 years old. My mom married when she was 16 and now she is 30 and working in a school as a clerk. My mom is a foolish woman, she doesn't know about the world and doesn't know how to talk. She will believe every thing told and she is very submissive woman, for example if she is going to get water, even though if she goes first, other people will easily go in front of her and she will get water at last only. One day i went to cinema and i came back to my house in a shortcut way. That way was very dark so i was scared, and came to my home by running. The next day my school Head master called me. Two police man are there with one shop keeper. When i was 7 years old, some 10th standard students in our school stolen ball from that shop keeper's shop, i also went with them and they gave that ball to me, and shop keeper caught me and they escaped by accusing me. That shop keeper seen me yesterday while i was running to my home from cinema. Some theft was happened in a house near that way, and the shop keeper suspected me, so police took me to the station. I am scared so much, but as soon as i went to the station they started beating me and asking me to accept the theft. I cannot bear their beating and i cried loudly, after sometime they locked me inside lock up by tying my hand and stuffed mt mouth using cloths to avoid my shouting.
Around 6pm my mom got news and came to police station, as soon as she enters she started begging everybody, at that time police man who arrested me and inspector also was not there, so he asked her to sit in the bench. That day they caught lot of prostitutes and my mom sat near to them. She couldn't recognize they are prostitutes and started talking to them like their friends. The guy who asked to sit my mom left and another fellow came for next shift. As soon as he enters he shouted every body and asked whether they signed in the records. My stupid mom doesn't know wat is happening and kept quiet for sometimes. Then she asked the woman sitting near to her and she told everybody coming here should sign in the records. My stupid mom thought she also should sign and she went to the writer and told i didn't sign. He is a short tempered guy and started scolding her and shouted "Naara thevudiya naan kekumpodhu enna ompikittu irundhayaa", She was shocked and though she did big mistake and started begging him and tried to touch his feet also. He thought she is asking him to leave her also and my mom is brahmin and he became angry about her stupid act. He got her sign and asked her to sit. At that time the woman sitting near to her told her why are you begging him tell him u know Durai pandiyan, they won't scold you. (Actually that prostitutes are belongs to Durai pandiyan's brothel, he is a big shot in our village)........contd...

Guys need reply about this story, shall i continue?...do u peoples want to know how this dumb mom screwed by all the police men,thieves??? and also they made her accept the theft and paid that money, also durai used her for free of cost...

Last edited by wakkaw84 : 20th December 2010 at 03:20 AM.

Old 24th December 2010
Custom title

dilipsexist is hunted by the papparazidilipsexist is hunted by the papparazidilipsexist is hunted by the papparazidilipsexist is hunted by the papparazidilipsexist is hunted by the papparazidilipsexist is hunted by the papparazidilipsexist is hunted by the papparazi
I like your previous story too. The whole idea of mom getting raped by lots of people turns me on.. Please continue

Old 25th December 2010

lowwaistjeans is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to lowwaistjeans
UL: 3.41 mb DL: 10.21 mb Ratio: 0.33
good.... do continue...

Old 25th December 2010

motherof4 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 354.88 mb DL: 1.68 gb Ratio: 0.21
yes please continue.. this is good

Old 27th January 2011

If anybody wanna do incest chat in yahoo..contact me in
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
Rahul

Last edited by rahulinny : 13th December 2013 at 07:04 PM.

Old 27th January 2011

ratatrampa1 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 61.44 gb DL: 14.38 gb Ratio: 4.27
pls translate the regional words in english!

Old 27th January 2011

panupanu12 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 703.85 gb DL: 652.96 gb Ratio: 1.08
awesome story ..we want more .. and yes, request you to please translate the regional words to english also so that all can enjoy ..thank you very very much !

Old 5th March 2011

abhay86 is beginning to get noticed
हम तमिल ब्राह्मण हैं और मेरे पिता मर गया जब मैं 15 साल का था. वहाँ हमारी गली में एक मूर्ख था और उसका नाम kicha है. वास्तव में kicha माता पिता ने उसे सामने एक दुर्घटना में मृत्यु हो गई और वह उस के बाद मूर्ख बन गए. मेरे पिता ने कब्जा कर लिया है kicha घर और kicha 6 वर्ष की उम्र में भी भिखारी बन गया. हम रसोई और बाथरूम के रूप में है kicha घर का इस्तेमाल किया और हमारे घर में सोए थे. लेकिन kicha सड़क मंच में सोए थे. ये हादसा हुआ था, जब मैं 24 साल का था. मैं अपने नाम करने के लिए है kicha गृह संपत्ति बदलना चाहते थे. तो मैं kicha साथ नियमित रूप से बात करता था और वह 40 साल के उस समय पुराना है. कोई नहीं kicha के साथ बोलते हैं क्योंकि वह मूर्ख और भिखारी है. चैट मैं से पता चला है कि वह बकवास करने के लिए एक औरत चाहता था इससे पहले कि वह मर जाता है आया था. तो मैं का उपयोग करें कि योजना है. दैनिक मैं औरत कमबख्त के बारे में उनकी इच्छा वृद्धि हुई है. एक दिन मैंने उससे पूछा कि मैं कमबख्त के लिए एक औरत की व्यवस्था आप गुणों के लिए कागजात पर हस्ताक्षर करेंगे और वह सहमत हुए. हम था एक नौकरानी हमारे घर में कपड़ा धोने के लिए और मेरे पिता के मौत हम धोने और परिमला है kicha घर हर बुधवार और रविवार को 7-5 शाम को washes कपड़ा के लिए ही है kicha घर इस्तेमाल के बाद परिमला कहा जाता है. वास्तव में परिमला एक बहुत बुरा वेश्या है. तो मैं परिमला साथ भी बोलना शुरू कर दिया, एक दिन मैं सीधे कमबख्त के लिए उसे दर से पूछा, वह चौंक गया था और मुझे डांटा था लेकिन मैंने उससे कहा कि मैं kicha के लिए कहा. लेकिन वह kicha साथ बकवास करने के लिए मना कर दिया क्योंकि वह बहुत गंदा (वह स्नान पांच वर्ष से अधिक के लिए नहीं ले गए थे और केवल एक फटे धोती पहनते हैं) और वह पागल है. वास्तव में कभी कभी वह बिना किसी कारण के लिए लोगों की धड़कन शुरू होता है और वह हाथों से एक कुत्ते को मार डाला. लेकिन मैं उसे बहुत विनती की और वह 1000 रुपये के लिए सहमत हुए. मैं एक के लिए है कि बुधवार की योजना बनाई. मैं अपनी माँ से कहा कि मैं चाहता हूँ कि प्रयोगशाला कपड़े उस दिन से ही धोया जा करने के लिए. मैं घर के अंदर प्रवेश करने और बकवास परिमला के अंदर और बाहर ताला चुपचाप आ kicha पूछा. वह बहुत खुश थी. पर उस दिन मैं कॉलेज और मैं से नियमित बस याद देर से आया था और समय 05:30 के आसपास थी. तो मैं सीधे kicha मिलने आया था, वह अपने घर के बाहर बैठा हुआ था और यह था खुला मैं kicha से कहा कि अंदर और बकवास जाओ. लेकिन वह थोड़ा संकोच कर रहा था और कहा कि वह नहीं मानेंगे. मैंने उसे बताया कि वह निश्चित रूप से सहमत होगा, अगर वह सहमत हैं तो उसे बलात्कार नहीं किया. वह पागल हो गया और मैं उसके काले और नीले रंग हरा है अगर वह, मैं चौंक गया था सहमत नहीं था, लेकिन मैंने सोचा कि कुछ गलत है और उससे कहा कि पहले दो दरवाजे बंद हो जाएगा कहा था. (यदि दरवाजे बंद हो जाती हैं कुछ बाहर सुना होगा, कि बहुत मजबूत है और लकड़ी के पुराने दिन दरवाजे बड़ा था). वह अंदर चला गया और दरवाजे बंद कर दिया और मैं अपने घर आया और मेरी माँ ने मुझे मुझे लगता है कि पिया के लिए चाय रखा. मैं जानना kicha क्या कर रहा था चाहता था. मैं अपने दोस्त के घर और मैं के माध्यम से kicha घर छत पर जाने के शीर्ष खिड़की क्या घर के अंदर हो रहा है के माध्यम से देख सकते हैं कर सकते हैं. मैं वहाँ गया था, लेकिन मैं खिड़की के माध्यम से कुछ चिल्ला सुना है, के माध्यम से खिड़की मैं केवल मेरे अपने हाथ में क्रिकेट के बल्ले जो मैं वहाँ एक लंबे समय से पीठ और मार परिमला वह नीचे झूठ बोल रहा था के साथ उसे नीचे का सामना करना पड़ सामना करते हैं, लेकिन वास्तव में मैं रखा सकता है देखने वाले kicha देखा केवल उसके पैर और उसे बल्ले से पिटाई kicha, मैंने सोचा कि इस कुतिया, वह उसके लिए उसके पैर क्यों नहीं खोल सकते हैं की जरूरत है. वह 3 या 4 में उसे गधा अजीब दे दिया और उसे उसके प्रति खींच लिया और उसे लुढ़का उस समय मेरे दिल क्योंकि औरत मेरी माँ थी और वह पेटीकोट और ब्लाउज में रोक दिया गया. मैं ऐसा करने की वाट पता नहीं है, सभी दरवाजे बंद थे, अगर मैं चिल्लाने सबको पता चल जाएगा वाट हो रहा है. बुरी बात यह है kicha परिमला नहीं आती और मेरी माँ के अंदर था और मैं जो कुछ भी वह चाहता है की अनुमति दे दी थी जानता था. मेरी माँ ने 43 साल पुराना है लेकिन वह है एक सेक्सी अय्यर aathu ममी सबको उसे पागलों की तरह पेंच करना चाहता था.
वह नीचे दिए गए लिंक में चाची की तरह दिखता है

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls