Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Innocent mom raped, gangbanged and humiliated in public

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st December 2010

wakkaw84 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to wakkaw84
Innocent mom raped, gangbanged and humiliated in public

This is a peculiar thread, stories here are about son watches his own innocent mom disgraced, humiliated and turned into slave. Most of the stories involves hardcore rapes, gangbangs, cruel punishments and humiliations.

I need your valuable suggestion and if u don't like the thread please leave. I think very few peoples only like this thread, so if u like plz contribute.

Old 1st December 2010

This is my first story in this thread. All the stories here are narrated by son..so here we go..

We are tamil brahmins and my father died when i was 15 years old. There was one fool in our street and his name is kicha. Actually kicha's parents died in a accident in front of him and he became fool after that. My father occupied kicha's house and kicha became beggar also at the age of 6. We used kicha's house as kitchen and bathroom and slept in our house. But kicha slept in the street platform. This incident was happened when i was 24 years old. I wanted to change kicha's house property to my name. So i used to talk with kicha regularly and he is 40 years old at that time. Nobody speaks with kicha because he is fool and beggar. From the chats i came to know that he wanted to fuck a woman before he dies. So i plan to use that. Daily i increased his desire of fucking woman. One day i asked him if i arrange a woman for fucking will you sign papers for the properties and he agreed. We had a maid called parimala in our house for washing cloths and after my fathers death we used kicha's house only for washing and parimala washes cloths in kicha's house every Wednesday and Sunday evening five to seven. Actually parimala is a very bad whore. So i started speaking with parimala also, one day i asked directly her rate for fucking, she was shocked and scolded me but i told her that i asked for kicha. But she refused to fuck with kicha since he is very dirty (He didn't take bath for more than five years and wear only one torn dhoti) and he is mad. Actually sometimes he starts beating people for no reason and he killed one dog with bare hands. But i begged her lot and she agreed for 1000 rupees. I planned that for one Wednesday. I told my mom that i need the lab dresses to be washed by that day itself. I asked kicha to enter inside the house and lock inside fuck parimala and come out silently. He was very happy. On that day i missed the regular bus from college and i came late and time was around 5:30. So i directly came to meet kicha, he was sitting outside his house and it was open i asked kicha to go inside and fuck. But he was little bit reluctant and told she won't agree. I told him surely she will agree; if she didn't agree then rape her. He became crazy and told i will beat her black and blue if she didn't agree, i was shocked but i thought nothing will go wrong and asked him to close first two doors. (If the doors are closed nothing will be heard outside, that was very strong and big wooden olden day’s doors). He went inside and closed the doors and i came to my house and my mom kept tea for me i drank that. I wanted to know what kicha was doing. I can go to kicha house terrace through one of my friend's house and i can watch through the top window what is happening inside the house. I went there but i hear some shouting through the window, through window i saw only kicha having my cricket bat in his hand which i kept there a long back and hitting parimala she was lying down with her face facing downward, but actually i could see only her legs and kicha beating her with the bat, i thought this is needed for that bitch, why can't she open her leg for him. He gave 3 or 4 whack in her ass and dragged her towards him and rolled her that time my heart was stopped because the woman was my mom and she was in petticoat and blouse. I don't know wat to do, all the doors were locked, if i shout everybody will know wat is happening. The worst part is kicha knew parimala didn't come and my mom was inside and i gave permission to do whatever he wants. My mom is 43 year old but she is a sexy iyer aathu mami everybody wanted screw her madly.
she looks like the aunty in the below link

http://pzy.be/v/1/vbsYpmoS

He gave another whack in her stomach using that bat and one more in her shin. She was almost fainted, he lied on her and torn her blouse and petticoat and started biting her whole body. Actually many days i masturbated many times thinking of my mom and i like rape scenes very much. The way he torn her dresses turned me on and i started enjoying the rape instead of saving her. He removed his dhoti and became nude and i was shocked to see his lund, it was 12" long and 4" thick. He bites her whole body for 5 min and he spread her legs. On seeing her cock she started crying and resisted. So he dragged her near to washing stone (That stone is very big and weight around 100 kg). He stretched her hands up with hair; he kept one leg on her stomach and one leg on her elbow and rolled that stone on her hands. Her hands were above her head and stone was on her so she cannot move her hands. Actually she was crying like a baby due to pain.

Please reply me if u like it. Lot of fucking and humiliation are waiting.

Old 1st December 2010

lowwaistjeans is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to lowwaistjeans
UL: 3.41 mb DL: 10.21 mb Ratio: 0.33
NICE! do update soon!

Old 1st December 2010

He lied on her and started licking and biting her. Then he put his tongue on her pundai and started licking it for sometime. She was begging him, "please kicha enna viduda, ayyyo yaravadhu indha saniyana viratungaa". Only person can hear her voice was me, but i wanted to see kicha banging her. Soon she started enjoying kicha's tongue and she was wet. At that time he lifted her legs and bended it so that her knee was near to her head. Then he started inserting his cock into her pundai. It was so big and she was crying in pain " aaaaahhhhhhh Kichaaaaaa valikkithudaaa, he didn't hear at all, he gave a very strong stroke and it all went inside her, she was shouting in pain. Then he started ramming. His every stroke is like thunder she cannot bare, i can see her whole body shaking in pain, she was begging him to stop, but he was unstoppable. Actually he was enjoying her crying, he also slaps her face and boobs which added extra pain, after 15 min his speed was increased very much and suddenly he cummed inside her like water fall. I also cummmed that time.

We all almost fainted, suddenly my mom started shouting, i saw kich trying to insert her dick in her ass hole. She was screaming " kicha anga panna pidathu, enga aathu mama kooda anga panninathu illai". But he said mama okkati naan okka koodatha.. kathathadi thevudiay mundai, illaina unna en chunniyale kuthi kuthi renda kizhichiduven, telling that he started inserting his cock in her ass hole. It was that easy as her pundai, he struggled a lot to insert and starts punping her ass hole, my poor mom didn't have energy to cry and sobbing heavily. Her ass hole was very tight, after some time he removed his cock and he released her hands and he pushed her on the stone. He pulled her hair heavily while she was shouting he inserted his dick inside her mouth, and he started stroking inside her mouth. His smellly cock made her dizzy but she can't do anything. At that time i heard loud noises. I came front and i saw our milkman was knocking the door. He found my mom was not there in our house, so he came here. My mom cannot move from kicha's hold, he is holding her head and banging her so that her brains will come out. In the mean time, may men started banging the door.

Kicha didn't gave her time for breathing and she started choking, suddenly he cummed inside her mouth, at the same time people from outside broke the door and came inside. kicha was still cumming and he was cumming all over her body. Because of the choking my mom taking heavy breadth from mouth and for the people came inside it looked like she was trying to catch his cum using her mouth, and there was lot of cum in her mouth too. All the people were shocked. We are the only brahmin in our street and many people in our street hates brahmin. When my mom saw the peoples she tried to cover her. But her dresses were near to them only, so she took kicha's dhoti. But he snatched that from her telling this was mine. my mom don't know wat to do, she was raped, naked and kicha's cum was dripping in her body and standing infront of 20 men. That time one person hit kicha, and scolded him, but he said "mami dhaan okka kooputaanga, enna ootha documentla sign pannuviyanu ketaanga naan sarinu oothen". When he said like that all the people believed that my mom only fucked kicha for his house. At that time one guy, (he is actually a low caste guy, and many times my father insulted him, also he had an eye on kicha's house, but my father occupied that) shouted at my mom endi naara thevudiya oru veetukkaha kirukkan kooda poi okkareyadi and she pulled her using her hair. My mom tried to speak but he kicked in her face and pulled her into the street. All the men are excited and started abusing my mom. That person again kicked my mom in the street. To avoid kick she started running. When she started running some people started chasing her and beating. in the street she was running naked and getting hit. When she tried to enter our house, they caught her and pulled her at the middle of the street and they all arrested her and one person inserted her dick in her mouth and started banging her.

Initially many the men were little scared to touch her, but when one person initiated all of the got guts and took out his penis. I was shocked, there were around 50 men surrounding her, and one person inserted her pussy and another one took her ass and started pumping her. One by one all are started screwing her. Some can't wait for his chances so he puts her dick in her armpit and by locking her hands started fucking her armpit. Every where all are shouting, koothungada thevudiyave, oolungada, innikki naama okkara olula inime evan kittayum kaala virikka koodathu, shouting like that everybody fucked her. Almost it tooks nearly 5 hours for everybody fuck her in all her holes. Soon people started moving from there. Some of them scolded by their wives, after that she was taken by the street women.

They tied her in a post in the street. They beat me also and tied me also. When my mom gained conscious, street women started beating her using broom stick and slippers, then they all made her drink their piss and they throwned her in our street drainage. She was in the drainage whole night. Early morning all the people started shitting on her. One lady brought hot iron rod and inserted into her pundai, they shaved her head and in the middle of the street they hanged her using her hair and head and attached a paper on her and wrote "Naan oru naara thevudiya mami enna ennavenalum pannalam" After that my mom went to coma stage. But luckily my uncle came and saved us. We now shifted to our uncle's place. My mom was cured and living happily.

Old 1st December 2010

Plz comment on my post. I 've lot of plots which involves humiliation and gangbang. I need your reply. Suggenstions are most welcom

Old 1st December 2010

asewq5 has received several accoladesasewq5 has received several accoladesasewq5 has received several accoladesasewq5 has received several accolades
UL: 23.06 mb DL: 180.56 mb Ratio: 0.13
this is gr8 one... please post more of such theme... i love these kind of theme....

Old 1st December 2010

rex32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice story man...keep it up.

Old 1st December 2010
Destroyer1 is Back...
Visit my website

destroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universe
UL: 711.90 mb DL: 4.71 gb Ratio: 0.15
nice story man.

Old 1st December 2010

motherof4 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 354.88 mb DL: 1.68 gb Ratio: 0.21
nice one... do continue

Old 2nd December 2010

sexy_guy11 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 121.84 gb DL: 89.13 gb Ratio: 1.37
yukkk man,u seems to take a revenge on higher caste..thts all

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls