Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Yana Gupta Wardrobe malfunction-without undergarments

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th November 2010
Custom title

delta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps database
UL: 100.69 gb DL: 48.67 gb Ratio: 2.07
She is wearing skin color panties

Old 25th November 2010
Custom title

crazy0007 is hunted by the papparazicrazy0007 is hunted by the papparazicrazy0007 is hunted by the papparazicrazy0007 is hunted by the papparazicrazy0007 is hunted by the papparazicrazy0007 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrasingh View Post
More than a NUT........ He just wants plenty of replies by this stupid act which he won't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorsok View Post
no one's having an "uncensored" pic... its all a hype created by this item to regain her market, of course paid the journos to flow these "censored looking" photos around the net so that we start showing interest in her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta_spear View Post
She is wearing skin color panties

YES THIS IS RIGHT VIEW..... ALL IS BAKWAS

Old 25th November 2010
Custom title

jaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
no one's having an "uncensored" pic... its all a hype created by this item to regain her market, of course paid the journos to flow these "censored looking" photos around the net so that we start showing interest in her!
You may be right

Old 25th November 2010

cbkr is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 24.40 mb DL: 8.62 mb Ratio: 2.83
Thanks for the pic

Old 26th November 2010
Custom title

jaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjaggadaku has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkr View Post
Thanks for the pic
You are welcome

Old 26th November 2010
Custom title

dick.harpoon is hunted by the papparazidick.harpoon is hunted by the papparazidick.harpoon is hunted by the papparazidick.harpoon is hunted by the papparazidick.harpoon is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrasingh View Post
More than a NUT........ He just wants plenty of replies by this stupid act which he won't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokhat View Post
are you nuts ?
why do u keep posting that pink star pic repeatedly
post uncensored one
Quote:

not sure why this nut keeps posting same pictures with pink star, but it is actually true that this bitch came to children function in a very small dress and commando

no panties which I find difficult to believe that she did not anticipated such pictures being clicked and her pussy getting exposed....

makes me think only one thing - she did in fact come without panties and she did wear a small dress which is visible even in normal photos if you search in goggle or youtube...now this bitch really wnated this to happen to regain the market is another thing

the asshole photographers who got the picture will not release the unedited photos unless they get paid well

Sexy Bhabhis/Aunties
Assorted Desi Babes
All Photos found through internet search, None belong to me
Original owners can object, I will remove the photo
s

Old 26th November 2010
Custom title

delta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps databasedelta_spear has hacked the reps database
UL: 100.69 gb DL: 48.67 gb Ratio: 2.07
Quote:
Originally Posted by dick.harpoon View Post
not sure why this nut keeps posting same pictures with pink star, but it is actually true that this bitch came to children function in a very small dress and commando

no panties which I find difficult to believe that she did not anticipated such pictures being clicked and her pussy getting exposed....

makes me think only one thing - she did in fact come without panties and she did wear a small dress which is visible even in normal photos if you search in goggle or youtube...now this bitch really wnated this to happen to regain the market is another thing

the asshole photographers who got the picture will not release the unedited photos unless they get paid well
Such pics don't exist, she was just wearing skin color panties, it was only the morons from mid-day who were claiming she went commando

Check out her interview here, I bet she was being sarcastic but idiots from TOI took it literally
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...ow/6980757.cms

Quote:
What do you expect after a wardrobe malfunction? Shock or embarrassment? Item girl Yana Gupta, who was recently caught on camera without panties, has chosen to take the incident in her stride and be very sporting about it. Where any lesser girl may have cringed and disappeared from the scene in sheer embarrassment, Yana suggests half-jokingly that she should perhaps now endorse some underwear brand!

"I used to be known as an item girl. Now I will be known as a no-panty girl. I should do an ad for some underwear brand with a tag line saying: 'I've got them NOW'." she tweets wittily on her Twitter account. Yana further goes on to blog why and how the 'malfunction' happened.

"For past three weeks I have been rehearsing for a particular dance television show. While doing all the splits and various crazy dance moves, I kept getting irritated by my panties getting stuck in my ass. Now imagine at all times I am being shot by cameras as I rehearse so it just didn't look good that after every crazy step I'm trying to adjust 'myself'. So I thought I'll sort out the issue by simply not wearing undies as I wear pants for rehearsal," she wrote.

Yana continues, "That day I had no time to go home after rehearsal in order to make it to the charity event. I packed my bag in the morning, put my make up, dress, shoes in it but guess what I forgot! Yes I openly admit...I did forget something 'slightly' essential to pack. I just pulled my dress down every few steps, but it didn't help! I had no clue it could be seen. I had no clue till I saw the pictures today, now should I cry over this?"

Yana claims that such things do not matter much and actually calls it 'the officially funniest day of her life'. Yana, through Twitter requests her fans, "I have only one thing to say. For God's sake! Stop looking at those pictures! I don't want anyone getting a heart attack here."

Now, surely Yana isn't the only girl out there who takes such liberties with her innerwear once in a while. We know for sure that many girls beset with similar problems, prefer to do the same. Their saving grace is they do not have cameras clicking them at awkward moments! We at timesofindia.com understand the intricacies of the matter and give a big Thumbs Up to Yana for her sporting attitude!

Old 26th November 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick.harpoon View Post

no such pics available it seem it was all publicity stunt

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls