Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sex with malayalee neighbour aunty!!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th November 2010

Auntycraze is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex with malayalee neighbour aunty!!!

Sex with malayalee neighbour aunty!!!

Hi ...This is my true experience i had recently so just thought of sharing with our like minded people.....

I am 18 yrs old and just joined my first year college. I have a malayalee neighbour, the aunty she is the gorgeous lady i have ever seen so far... her measurements approx 36-32-38 aged 36 yrs and little plump but well maintained figure...husband he works in railways and two son , one is studying 5th std and other one just 2 yrs old.

Since my gorgeous neighbour aunty came here, i have a lust on her and never missed any opportunity to admire her massive structure. Once in two days i used to have a good view of her massive boobs while she washes her clothes. At home she usually wears only Blouse and pettycoat. So while washing, her boobs would popup like two melons... and the way it shakes and and moves would be great to watch.... one cannot leave without masturbating... I was having this view from my room, but i always had the urge to see this by sitting next to her...

I know for this to happen the only trumpcard is her son..... so i used gain friendship with her son and made him very close to me... Thus i gained entry into their house through her sons friendship. Really at home, she is more gorgeous in her dress and lot of glimpses to catch. Till now i was limited to be in the hall. Initially, During my presence, she used to put a towel over her breast. Even then, i used to had nice glimpses when she bends and while sweeping.....

Hey guys... reply me so that i will be motivated that someone is reading my stufff....
thanks

Old 18th November 2010
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
nice start post more.........

Old 18th November 2010
Custom title

luddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.26 gb DL: 1.80 gb Ratio: 3.49
Good start ..... continue !!!!

Old 19th November 2010

Thus i was enjoying good show from her for so many days. One day i heard the sound of washing clothes and immediatly i went to her house. Her husband and first son was not there. Then i took her second son on my chest and went to the place where she was washing clothes.. I was left with no words on seeing her. She was not wearing any towel and because of that i could see huge boobs dancing in front of me.

So i thought of staying there for some more time. I pulled a stool and sat on front of her with her child. She was in the impression that i was just taking care of the child. Till she finish washing, i was there and admiring her huge boobs. Really malayalees are gifted with big huge melons and its too sexy to watch. She was not aware that i was watching her. So i was enjoying her huge melons. But lust was increasing on seeing her boobs.

Because of washing lot of clothes, she got back ache. Then it just struck my mind that this would be the nice chance to touch her body. So i asked her whether i can buy any medicine for her. She said that she already hav one and its an oil. I brought that oil from her shelf and gave it to her. She tried to apply on her back but she could not properly apply.

On seeing this, i asked her aunty shall i apply the oil and give some massage so that u will feel better. She said its ok, i will apply myself. But since it was troubling her so much, again i asked here whether i can apply. Atlast she agreed to that. I asked her to lydown. she did with her stomach on floor. Then i took the oil in my hand and started applying on her hips. When i applied the oil, folds on her hip became glossy and shining. After applying oil, i massaged her back from above her Bum to her neck. She felt somehow relaxed. Then slowly i massaged her hip folds little frequently. While doing so, i extended my hand a little bit further so that it touches her lower boobs. This was my first touch on her boobs over the blouse..... I felt an electric shock whenever my hands were in contact with her body. her boobs were so firm and big, so that it looked very sexy with enough cleavage and shape....

help me to continue this..... encourage me guys.... just ur interests and appreciations are my credits

Old 19th November 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
nice sexy

Hot Pic

Old 19th November 2010

jani888 has received several accoladesjani888 has received several accoladesjani888 has received several accoladesjani888 has received several accoladesjani888 has received several accolades
nice.....

Old 19th November 2010
Custom title

luddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.26 gb DL: 1.80 gb Ratio: 3.49
good but very small .....continue

Old 19th November 2010

aditya.g.v.n is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to aditya.g.v.n
yaa. its small but good.. continue.....

Old 21st November 2010

Thanks for the reply guys... here it continues....

After giving nice massage to aunty, asked her how is she feeling. She said it was good and relief from her back ache. She was relieved but i could not.... After the massage she turned back and lying on her sides.. Then started playing with her son sitting next to her. She usually sleep after lunch, so i used to play with her son that time. She was sleeping with her blouse and petty coat and towel over. Though i could see the shape but not the naked boobs. I was tensed, but when she turned to her sides, her towel fell down and there i got the view of the heaven. I started admiring the bulging boobs.... it was dancing for her breath everytime...

Next time, i thought of a plan to feel her boobs. I told her that i was suffering from dandruff and it is so itching. She said, she can remove the dandruff using a comb. so i sat in front of her and she sat facing me. Then she just pulled my head down so that she can view my head and comb my hair. now my face was just an inch before her boobs and very close to my eyes. then she started to comb my hair and i started speaking to her about her college life and all. This is just to distract her what i was doing. My hands were on her lap and enjoying the bulk fthighs. Then i slowly moved my hands on her hip holding both sides of her hip by my hand. It was fleshy and soft and i was caressig her. seeing no reaction from her, i rested my face on her boob. Now my nose struck on her cleavage, smelling her talc powder, and my mouth on her boobs. It was so fleshy, and bulk. frequently, i moved my face to the sides so that i feel the boobs. her low cut blouse, gave me nice view of her boobs and to feel her fleshy boobs on my face. then she finished combing and i said thank you aunty. she said, i dint took the bug completely and it needs to be cleared again after two days. till now she didnt sensed my lustful act.

Friends, pls let me know how do u feel abt the above experience....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls