Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > Bahu Chudai aur Saas bhi (Seema aur Uski Saas)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st November 2010

naughty_vany is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 475.14 mb DL: 1.61 gb Ratio: 0.29
Bahu Chudai aur Saas bhi (Seema aur Uski Saas)

Hi this is the story of one of my friend Arun. I am posting it for u. Enjoy & Reply on

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
Hemu

Bahu Chudai aur Saas bhi (Seema aur Uski Saas)

Hi this Is Arun . I am a businessman by profession. Being from the Marwadi family I got married to the girl of my parent’s choice. I got married to Seema. A girl with a short hight , body structure of Seema is her boobs are small , very fair in colour and good swinging ass she have. She always wears sarees being a marwadi married woman. She have good thick arms and thighs. From the beginning I liked in her is that the blouses she wears are very tight I mean tightly hugging to the body and her sexy solid arms with tightly wrapped around her round butt. She swings those 2 watermelons very well while walking anyone will go mad. I know when she wears some thin and single coloured sarees her panty line impression also gets visible. Her all the blouses materials are thin and bra can be seen easily. Seema wears some of her bras are fashionable which gets visible thru the blouses.

We were living with our parents. A family of 4 people. My wife Seema and My Mom got good tunning with each other as they are not Saas and Bahu but good friends. I hv seen that after about a month’s after my marriage time mom got very close to Seema. They always used to chitchat slowly slowly with each other in a very slow voice. Kabhi kabhi isharo isharo mein bhi baatein karte the. I thought ki aurato wali baatein hai chodo.

Dad used to be always away out for the business and I too as our business of trading requires lots of visit to our buyers as the market was very competitive. We used remain out for sometimes more than 15 days also. Dad never used to object for anything in house as most of the decisions are always taken by my Mom , as she is very commanding and everyone listens to her. Let me tell u something about my mom . She is of average height very thick and tight body as she also wears very tight blouses and sarees the same way seema wears. Moms blouses are like 4” patti from back and bit of a cleavage showing from from with all thin materials. Sarees always just below navel tightly warpped around her big ass. She really hv big ass. I hv seen many of my dad friends & building uncles and guys ogling at my mom’s ass.

We speak marwadi at home. I will write some conversation in Marwadi so that it can add more spice to the story with translation in English. After about 6 to 7 months of time I have seen that there’s some change in the dressing style of both the woman of my family. As if I used to come down to home and in the night I used to fuck Seema and she also used to response me very well during our sessions. I sometimes used to get the Blue film cds and play it before our intercourse and sometimes used to tease Seema that see the huge cocks in the movie. I hv seen this many times that Seema used to get very excited with this kind of cocks from the movies and used to demand hard fucking sessions there after. Sometimes she used to demand more even after I used to get finish. She was on pills as it was Seema’s decision because she told me that she wants my dick as it is without condom. She loves that. I also didn’t object as if from there’s always a female dominans in the home. She later on started making noises during the sessions , told me to speak something dirty or sexy about her which she enjoys. As the days passed we got opened with each other and started speaking some dirty things like chut , gaand , lund , I used to call her “saali rand le chuda le” she also started responding that ha aaj to mujhe randi jaise chodo. Baato baato mein we also started fantasizing I also used to tell her to imagine about the man in the film with his big dick fucking her like Randi. She used to also respond with some dirty words that “ ha aaj to mein us bade lund wale admise se chudaungi. Chodo mujhe apne bade lund se , bhar do meri chut aaj”. Then a day I bought a film where it was shown that a Husband himself ask his wife to get fuck with his friend in front of her. In the movie it was shown as a husband’s fantasy to see his wife getting fuck with a friend’s big dick. As I started the movie I also started getting so much horny with the feeling and the thinking that I am allowing Seema to hv fuck with other man in front of me. I was very horny with the feeling and I started then talking to seem that Dekho aisa bhi hota hai. Aaj kal to yeh sab chalata hai. I hv seen that Seema also got very much excited as never before . I was also horny with this fantasy and Seema also , so I decided now take an advantage of the situation as I want to see that Seema also will cooperate on this fantasy or not . I told seema to imagine that I allowed her to fuck with a big dick with my permission and she is getting fuck with the big dick in front of me. I also started talking dirty with her as “ Aaj to meri biwi mere saamne hi lambe or mote lund se chud rahi hai Seema aaj to tujhe sari permission hai . mere samne hi chuda le puri tarah se. Puri nangi hoke chuda rahi hai saali randi apne hi pati ke samne apni chut.” And I really don’t know but I have never seen Seema getting so excited with the feelings that she started shouting “ Chodo mujhe aaj to saale mere pati ko bhi dekhne do ek aurat ko bade lund ke kyo jaroorat hoti hai taake uski chut ko pura satisfaction mile. Ragad do mere puri chut ko andar se.” We had other lots of spicy communication I also liked the response from Seema and encouraged her more. She came twice that day and even demanding more. I said I am done will hv it again in the morning or tomorrow. But I hv seen seema demanding again more she again after my washing started sucking my cock but I was not in mood. That day while sleeping but I was thinking very seriously about the things that If I allow seema to hv sex in front of me with my permission what is bad. I thought my wife is also hot and sexy , always demands more from me , she is not getting satisfy under me and she have fire in her pussy for fucking sessions. I was also thinking that she really needs now a good big dick. Rather tomorrow she finds out somebody for her satisfaction , let me get somebody for her. And I also started liking this fantasy.

Last edited by hameshaa : 2nd November 2010 at 11:15 AM.

Old 1st November 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
nice

Hot Pic

Old 2nd November 2010
Custom title

premraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
nice work
post more naughty vani

Old 2nd November 2010
Custom title

xxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.40 gb DL: 24.47 gb Ratio: 0.55
Nice start ..

Please continue ..

Old 2nd November 2010

spjaiviraj is beginning to get noticed
UL: 54.72 mb DL: 63.83 mb Ratio: 0.86
please conitinue and enter ur mom also

Old 3rd November 2010

Before i start a second part of the story i forgot to tell u that My mother is not my actual mother she is my step mother as my mother was expired when i was a kid. I only hv 11 years of difference in my age with my mother. Dad got married again. My dad's age is 55 mother is 43 i am 32 and seema 30 years old.

Let me start......

As i thought of having somebody for Seema i started searching for the things. In between the things i hv seen that both the ladies at home started hving a change in the dressing style. One day i noticed and asked seema because when i came back from the outstation visit after 10 days of time, i hv seen seema wearing a light pink coloured blouse which was much exposing one as it have hardly one or one & a half inch pattin on a back like nothing and very round and very wide back cut exposing her full back almost, wrapped very tightly with her skin and even from the front she is showing 70% of the cleavage fully widely exposing. I hv seen she wored a saree almost near her pubic hairs like if i put the hand i will be straight hving her pussy in my hand and from the back its almost like her ass is bulging out that low it was. I was shocked and asked Seema as i hv not seen My Mom around that how could u wear this much revealing at home in front of Mom. She silently replied that i hv taken a permission from ur mom and we hv decided now to wear sarees like this only. I asked her " we?" what that mean both of u. She again said yes we both. I got one more shock there. I said where is mom? Seema said she is taking a bath. I went to my room and gone for a bath and was thinking " how come my mom also ?" I thought for a while that there is something wrong. I hv to find out. I kept myself cool and came out after a bath. When i came to the hall in the room i was shocked to see my mom. Mom was also wearing a red thin blouse with almost full back open with only 1"inch patti and since mom hv big boobs her 3/4 th boobs are out from the blouse and huge cleavage can be seen from her thin saree where pallu was taken in a single way. Mom's saree was also as low as Seema was wearing and even on the hips was wrapped more tightly. When i was stunned and looking at My mom as she was looking like a sex godess i got my dick hard. Coming back to my senses Mom asked me " Kyan ki laag rahi hai thari mummy chora?" ( Son, how is mother looking like?). I was speechless , then both the ladies started laughing loudly at home. Seema immediately passed the comments"Are thari Mummy hai Lugai koni ke yaan ghur ghur dekhe hai" (She is ur mom not your wife that u r looking at her like a horny man)

Old 3rd November 2010
Back in Action

vipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvipgaurav has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 288.00 kb DL: 50.99 mb Ratio: 0.01
ARE BHAI POSSIBLE HO TO HINGLISH ME LIKHO YAAR ENGLISH NAHI ATA

Old 3rd November 2010

i was speechless and went back to my room with my dick hard in my pants mom noticed that & started laughing again. In the entire day both the women were in front of me like this laughing & smiling at me. I was horny now till night and after the food at night I ,Seema & Mummy went for a Walk as forced by Seema. We went for a walk i hv seen many men ogling at Seema & my Mummy. Seema & Mummy was shamelessly displaying their body to them, looking at each other after every man paases and looks hungrily at them. We went to eat the ice cream there was a lot of rush, so i made the ladies stood and went ahead thru the crowd to take the icecream. While cumming back with the ice cream i hv seen both the women changed the positions bit back than the original position they were standing at. I hv seen that Mummy's and Seema's Pallu was taken away from their one boob and showing it to other's. Men standing there were looking desperately to both of them as they are just going to rape them now. When i was walking towards both of them i hv seen that as Mummy's boobs were big almost 75% of the right boob was popping out and from her thin material red blouse her black nipple's impression was clearly visible.Mom seen me looking at her nipple and taken smiled at me . Seema came near my ear and said " Even though i hv small size mangoes in my blouse they are also good. I think i also would hv not wored a bra and showed mine" I hv not reacted and told them let's go back to home. Mom Puposely slided her pallu once taken back and while doing it taken good time where everybody around her was just gone mad. We came back to home and i was very horny now and not able to bear the things.

Old 3rd November 2010

thanks going to post more

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls