Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > (Hindi Cum English) Bunch of actress and tv serial gals FUCKED

View Poll Results: What you want?
Bollwood actress 255 48.39%
Tv serial 352 66.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 527. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th January 2011

pctce is an unknown quantity at this point
awsom yar.....kep on writing.

Old 18th January 2011
~ßp!ģőtu@£*–ŽVÔ£§
Visit my website

vakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universevakharia is one with the universe
UL: 2.62 tb DL: 580.85 gb Ratio: 4.61
Please post more...

Old 19th January 2011
Custom title

moh_attar has received several accoladesmoh_attar has received several accoladesmoh_attar has received several accoladesmoh_attar has received several accolades
UL: 1.24 gb DL: 1.40 gb Ratio: 0.89
She was around 32-35 but she was very sexy.She has maintained her very well. She had large boobs, big round ass and a fair complexion. I always use to fantasize her and masturbate. I used to get a hard on as soon as she enters the class and always used to look at her lovely chest whenever she used to teach us maths.

One day as I was watching her she saw me staring at her but she didn't said anything. Later that day she asked me to come to the staff room.I was scared because I Knew that she will be very angry. I went to the staff room and she asked me what I was watching in the class room.

I was speechless but to my surprise she gave me a nice smile and said that donít do it again this gave me more courage to do the same that day again I masturbated thinking of the sight in the classroom, I was very weak in maths so I decided to take tuition's and asked my teacher to give me tuition.

First she was a bit hesitant but later she agreed which made me very happy as I can now spend more time with her and see her lovely boobs. We decided the time from 5 to 7 after school. I reached her home at the exact time as I didn't wanted to miss the chance of spending time with her.

She had 2 daughters and both were in some primary school. They were young and very much into extra curricular activities. So after school they would go to dance and music classes thus leaving me and my teacher at home with other students. Her husband was a manager in an export company and would usually come in late.

Slowly as the days went by we became frank with each other as I used to spend a lot of time with her. But I could not strike at any opportunity as there were other 2 students as well. But on that fateful day, the other students did not come and no matter what, I did not wish to lose private lessons and I was there at her place bang on time.

It so happened that she lives in an old bungalow and many of her doors had cracks. This I used to my advantage. I was looking at all opportunities to look at her. While teaching me, she got up and went into her bedroom. I tip toed behind her and saw her entering her wash room. I turned into a peeping tom and peeped into the bathroom from one of the cracks.

I told you itís an old bungalow and hence the toilet was also not western, but an Indian one. I saw her sitting and peeing in the basin and her saree and petticoat was lifted up. The toilet was faced towards the door and I could see her peeing very clearly as the bathroom tube gave enough light to see her cracks covered in hairy jungle.

What I did not know was, she saw me peeping, but kept quiet. After about an half an hour or so, she got up again and walked towards her washroom which is inside her bedroom. I wanted to seize the opportunity once again and went to the crack of the door again to peep inside. To my horrow, she was not there in the wash room.

When I turned back she was standing behind me with a stern face. I said that I am sorry but couldn't help it because she was very beautiful. She said that she will complain to my parents and took her mobile. I started pleading and begging and fell at her feet. She was enjoying this and started black mailing me. I said maam im ready to do any work or anything, pls. Just donít complain.

Tell me, what did you see ? nothing I said, as it was dark. But she did not believe me and gave me a stern look. I said I could see her place down there pointing at her vagina, and to my surprise, she asked, did you like what you saw ? I got bold enough now and said that it was amazing and see her totally will be my dream come true.

She smiled and asked me to shut up. She was surprised to learn that I used to fantasize about her. She told me, since I have seen her in the nude, it is fair enough for her to see me. She asked me to get out of my jeans and started stroking my member. She loved my circumsized member a lot and started sucking it vigourously as though she is a tiger let loose on a prowl.

This being my first time, I came into her mouth and didnít know what to do or say. I just blurted sorry maam, sorry maam. She went into bathroom and came back. I held her and started kissing on her lips. She was surprised at my boldness and soon we started exploring each other with our tongue. Slowly I moved my hands on her boobs and started pressing it...they were really soft.

I tired entering her blouse but the blouse was too tight to put my hands under it. she understood what I wanted and slowly removed the hooks of her blouse and removed the blouse. Now she was in the bra in front of me and her huge boobs were coming out of her bra.

I pressed her left boob very hard and that made her moan a bit..I asked her to remove her bra also so that I can see her boobs completely. She asked me to be patient and asked me to come to the bedroom and I happily followed her.she threw me on the bed, removed my t-shirt and started kissing me all over my body. My dick got really hard because of all this and starting paining.

My dick was completely erect.She took it in her hands and gave it a few gentle strokes. I asked her to remove her remaining clothes and she did. Now both of us were completely naked in front of each other. Her big boobs,round ass and wet pussy was making me wild. I asked her to lie down on the bed and then I reached her pussy.

The smell of pussy with the fluid flowing out of it was making me crazy.I kept my mouth near her pussy for few seconds and then started licking it. She moaned heavily in the process,she was making sounds like oohhh...mmn....uu..she pressed my head tightly near her pussy and I kept licking her pussy....now she started moaning even more heavily.

She was getting aroused by all this and making sounds like aaaahhh......mmnn...uuuu.....then I moved one of my hands to her breast and started pressing them very hard. She said, please be soft. I was completely aroused and didnít listen to her and pressed them really hard.

I licked her pussy for 15 mins Her pussy was feeling so warm. Then I again started playing with her boobs and stared sucking them one by one.I took the right boob in my mouth and started sucking them and with my left hand started pressing her left boob.

Slowly I moved down and started kissing all over her body,naval,and thighs.Soon my penis got the erection again and now it was my turn to get into her hot pussy. She laid down with her legs wide opened and I came over her...then I pushed my dick inside her pussy which was quite tight. As I pushed the head of my dick went inside her.

She gave away a little moan aahhh....then I pushed again and this time my whole dick went inside her then I laid down there for a few mins and then started the strokes. she was enjoying my gentle strokes and then I slowly increased my speed and she started moaning heavily her moans were making me more horny and I increased my speed....

meri spped badte hi usko aur maza aane laga and she pulled me towards her and tightened her grip around my waist. And then we climaxed with me shedding the load completely in her. I was scared what if she becomes pregnant. She laughed and said, this is the advantage of making love to a married lady, either she is on pills,

or her husband will be proud thinking that he is still strong enough to make his wife pregnant. After this sexperience, she told me that I should concentrate on studies and not on sex, but she would give me sex whenever there is a possibility.

She warned me not to behave differently as there are other children. I used to get sex once in a week or so, and after that gradually it reduced and we stopped seeing each other as I had to move on to another city for my engineering. But this one experience, the first and last of my life, I shall never ever forget.

--END OF STORY--

Old 21st January 2011
Custom title

moh_attar has received several accoladesmoh_attar has received several accoladesmoh_attar has received several accoladesmoh_attar has received several accolades
Everyone knows babita from tarak mehta ka ulta chashma....if not then open up SUB TV watch tarak mehta and shag on!!!!....

So here babita was siting inside her bedroom while ayer was out on a business trip somewhere....babita was getting bored and as we all know that she is unsatisfied whore she wanted to do something for her desire for sex....so now she slowly sat down on her bed...dimming the lights a little bit and lying on the bed she slowly stated to massage her soft and firm boobs and as she did so she inserted her one finger in between her deep valley and assumed it as a hard dick she was taking it inside outside a few times...then she felf a little bit more horny and then she slowly removed her pants and pnty and slowly stated caressing her pussy from outside....and her moaning stated to grow louder and louder and then she stated to insert her fingers one by one and the moaning grew bigger and bigger as her fingers went deep inside....as she was too horny she had forgotten to close the door and because of her loud moaning sounds which could be heard outside daya and anjali were passing by and heard this voice....they thought at first that something was wrong so they entered quietly inside and they came near to the door of the bedroom from where this noise was coming from....and what they saw inside was a mere shock to them but daya nd anjali looked at each other and they both had a huge grin on their face as they both had this kinky fantasy of fucking this bitch babita.....so here inside babita was out of this world and as she had also increased the speed of the fingers wich were going inside and outside her pussy and daya and anjali could see her pussy juice dripping outside....

PART-II cuming soon!!!

Old 21st January 2011
Custom title

....so these two who had their fantasy to fuck this bitch i.e anjali and daya....so anjali quickly told daya to wait there and she went to get a big black dildo for this whore....so as intructed daya waited their and she was very much turned on by the site inside...cum juice dripping from babita'bitches pussy.....so now anjali came running back and brought the black dildo....now she first told daya to go inside and gave her a rope to tie her around the bed for a good fucking experience....so taking the rope daya went inside and as babita hosh mein nai thi she slowly raised babita's to hands and tied it on each side of the bed....and now as she was about to spread babita's legs....babita ko thoda hosh aa gaya and she realized that daya had entedred and that her hands are tied....so she tried to free herself but seeing this anjali entered and said....kyu bitch tujhe chudwana hi tha to hamein bula leti hamari to ye fantasy thi...hamein bulati to dono ka fayda tha teri sex ka bhoot nikal jata aur hamari fantasy bhi puri ho jati....anjali showing her the black dildo...ye dekh rahi ho na...pleasure isse milta hai ungli se nai samjhi whore....chal daya iski tange fayla to mein bi dekhu iski pussy k andar ye jata hai ki nai....so daya spread babitas legs and anjali started inserting the dildo slowly...to this daya said....are anjali jor se ghusa....to anjali ne dildo nikala aur phir jor se ek jhatke mein andar dal diya aur jhatka dete hue andar bhar andar bhar karti rahi....babita wa out of this world she was feeling so horny that more and more juice was pouring out of her pussy than ever before and wo behoshi ki halat mein khud bol rahi thi...are tum log bus karo mein aur nai le sakti itna bara dick to iyer ka bi nai hai...please nikalo....anjali said...are abi to shuru hua hai daya jara tu bi ghusale mein tange pakarti hu...so now it was daya's turn she also fucked her very nicely and now babit's bed was full of white cream...it was all over the place.... aaahhhh aaaahuuuuu aaaaaahhhhh....mmmmmmmm aaaahhhhhhaaaaa nikaloooooo aaaahhhhh babita was going....anjali said....chal daya abi nika de aur ek kam kar tere aur mere pati ko bula bol aaj dawat hai jaldi se aa jaye....hearing this babita said...are nai please mujhe chod do abi to itna choda mujhe ab kya sachi mein whore banwawogi....anjali said....are whore bananeka sawal hi nai uthta whore to tu pehle se hai hi....mein to unlogo ko isliye bula rahi hu kyu k wo teri barabar se gaand marenge unlogo ka dick is dildo se bi bada hai to gaand barabar marigi ye dildo se maza nai ayega....itni der mein daya jetha aur tarak ko lekar aa gaye....dono nai jaise hi enter kia dono k lund ikdum se tan ho gaye....are daya anjali tum log ne to hamein bohut achi dawat pe bulaya hai....chalo iski gaand marte hai tarak and jetha both agreed and became nude....anjali and daya went inside to a corner became nude and started masturbating to this site....so first tarak decided to fuck her pussy and jetha will do the gand and then vice versa so tarak took position and with a bang inserted his whole lenght inside her pussy...kyu be babita maza aa raha hai na....tu which babita replied...aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaahhh....mmmmmmm.....bus karoohhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhh....are ab to mera ghusega tarak said and pounced on her and inserted his whole lenght inside babita's gaand....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...meri gaand fat jayegi...please bachao bachao...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhh...ooooohohohohhohohhhhhhhhhh....but these two were not listing to anything babita was saying and they just looked at their wives in the corner which gave them a hardon and that made their fucking speeds even faster and faster and babita's voice was dimineshed as she was having a intense orgasm....and first jetha cummed inside babit's gaand and took out his dick and went near babita's mouth and inserted in her mouth.....then tarak with a few strokes also cummed inside babita's pussy and he took out his dick and now he was tit fucking her.....seeing this the two wives masturbating in the corner also cummed intensly and now all came near babit and all were caressing her boobs, thighs, wet cumm dripping pussy and gaand.....after that they called the whole society for a fuck with babita and all enjoyed the treat.....babita was left in a very dreadful condition but uske sar par jo sex ka bhoot sawar tha shayad abi kabhi nai ayega........

--END OF STORY---

Old 23rd January 2011
Custom title

PS: Story does not take place in India

She joined the cast of a small local production of "Rocky Horror," just to get a steady performance schedule for a few months. A few years before she had played Janet, a natural match for Aarti "good girl" personality. Now she just wanted to be one of the Transylvanians, dancing and fooling around in the background while someone else carried the show.

That someone was Melissa, and she was NOTHING like Janet. Short, dark hair and a mouth that would shame a prison guard, Melissa came across like Magenta on acid. Somehow she was cast as sweet, virginal Janet, and with a director that crazy, Aarti decided to get a little wild and take a shot. She approached the director, an old school friend of hers, and as she rested her chin on his shoulder, she asked, "Can I play Magenta?"

Mick turned and laughed at Aarti. "I don't think so. She's a cosmic vamp, Aarti. Not the virgin girl next door."

Aarti laughed even as she blushed. "I'm not a virgin, Mick. I was married, remember."

"Yes, but have you ever fucked anyone besides your ex-husband?"

Aarti blush burned even hotter, giving Mick more ammunition.

"Tell you what, Aarti," said Mick. "When you can stare me in the face, wearing nothing but a bikini, while I say 'Fuck me, fuck you, fuck fuck fuck,' then I will let you play Magenta."

Aarti knew when to cut her losses. "Who will be in the bikini, me or you?"

"You, sweetie. Unless you just want me that way."

That night, Aarti let herself into her apartment and juggled two bags of groceries into the kitchen. Two bottles of wine, a bunch of frozen dinners, and dishwashing liquid. What a life, she thought. Miss Domesticity.

She pressed PLAY on the answering machine, sat down and kicked her shoes off while the machine reset. After a long "beep!" a woman's voice spoke.

"Hi, Aarti, this is Melissa," said this slightly gravelly, slightly velvety voice. Aarti caught herself thinking of this voice in those terms. "I don't know if you remember me yet, but I'm playing Janet. The show, right? So, well, Mick said you might be able to give me some pointers on the whole 'virginal' thing. Been there, done that! Ha! But he said you had played the role, so, maybe we could hang out and go over lines. 555-0294, okay?"

There were no other messages, but Aarti wouldn't have noticed anyway. She was blushing, fuming inside at the thought of Mick telling this stranger that she could give tips on being virginal! THAT ASSHOLE!

The phone rang, startling Aarti for a moment. She answered, "Hello?"

"Oh! Hi, yeah, hey!" It was Melissa, sounding startled as well. "I didn't expect you to pick up, I just left a message a few minutes ago."

"I just heard it. I just got back from the store--"

"Sorry to bug you--"

"No, you're not bugging."

A long silence, uncomfortable and weird.

Melissa said, "I called back to leave my area code. Back home, we didn't have so many codes so close together like this. It's packed here."

"Where's home?"

"Arizona."

Aarti smiled. "I love Arizona. It's been years, and I only saw it on vacation, but it was so beautiful."

"So, how about it?"

"What?"

"Running scenes. I need a little help to bring out the virgin side of my soul, you know?" She laughed, a throaty sound of relaxed joy.

Aarti suddenly wanted to meet her. "I just bought some wine and frozen food. Why don't you come over, we'll eat and drink, and I'll make you uptight." Aarti frowned to herself. That sounded so strange.

Melissa didn't seem to notice. "Mind if I bring something harder than wine? Or I'll really be uptight, and then I'll be worse than you can imagine."

"Sure. Just nothing that gets snorted or shot into a vein."

"Liquor, just something harder than wine. No offense."

"Sure. But remember, virginal girls probably wouldn't even drink wine."

"Damn! That's too much method acting for me. Where do you live?"

Ten minutes later they were off the phone, Aarti to get ready for company and Melissa to make the 30-minute drive into town from her place.

Aarti took a shower, changed into jeans and a loose tee-shirt, and started a stick of incense in the bedroom. She was always self-conscious, worried about smells and sounds and anything about the body. Her body awareness was always her worst trait, because it kept her from having more fun.

Now she sniffed the incense smoke, relaxing and smiling. Melissa sounded like a fun person to hang out with. Aarti went into the kitchen, popped two "Lean Cuisine's" in the microwave, and then poured two glasses of wine.

The doorbell rang.

Aarti opened the door. The screen door was still closed, and Melissa stood on the step outside. "Hi, it's me! Melissa!" She raised a plastic grocery bag in her hands. "With a supporting cast of several ounces."

"Come in!" Aarti opened the screen and pushed it aside. The other woman entered, walked straight into the kitchen and started unloading her grocery bag. Aarti closed and locked the doors, watching her new friend the entire time.

Melissa's hair was dyed black and trimmed to a near crew cut. Her face was smooth and clear without makeup, no lipstick or anything, and suddenly Aarti was embarrassed about the lip liner she had put on after the shower. Where Aarti was a tall, slender brunette with a "girlish" figure, Melissa was a little shorter, with strong curves and tight clothes. Her shorts were too tight for panties or a thong, and her shirt stopped just below her breasts. As for those, Aarti didn't feel too bad about herself--they both were about the same, and no one would ever complain about either of them. Melissa's little purple bra peeked out over her shoulders.

Aarti blushed again, hating her tendency to get embarrassed so easily.

"Hey, did you move out or something?" said Melissa. She turned around and handed a shot glass to Aarti. "Tequila. Petron silver. Smooth."

Aarti looked at the almost clear shot of liquor, and then she matched Melissa's "salute" and downed the shot. She almost didn't make a face.

"So? How can I be more innocent?" Melissa grinned as she poured two more shots, and Aarti almost resisted taking hers. But she did, and she grinned at Melissa with the sudden warmth racing to her abdomen.

"Well, first--"

Hours passed. Aarti dressed Melissa is nice girl clothes, taught her to sit with dignity and tight legs, and then coached her on how to sound like a sweet little girl when she talked. Still a little miffed at being labeled "virginal," she took the teaching a little too far.

Melissa read a line, then tried it in her new "innocent" voice. "But I'd never, never." Her gravelly voice turned the words into a temptation, not a protest. Aarti didn't want to keep repeating the words in hopes of making this work, so she decided to try it differently.

"Melissa, your voice is sexy. It's throaty, a little rough, but so feminine and warm that men probably just melt."

Melissa gave her a crooked smile. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

Aarti ignored the warmth in her cheeks. She cleared her throat, then in a sultry voice she said, "But I'd never, never."

Melissa applauded and grabbed Aarti in her arms. "I see what you mean, that's damned sexy! Never, never, huh?" She made as if to kiss Aarti, then pulled away and laughed. "So how come you can sound like me, but I can't sound like you?"

"I don't know." Aarti looked at Melissa carefully. "Did that really sound sexy?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"I mean it. Mick doesn't think I can be anything but Little Miss Priss."

"How many people have you fucked?"

Aarti felt herself starting to blush, but she didn't care. She was going to answer, and she was going to ask Melissa for advice. "I've only slept with one man. My ex-husband."

"Any women?"

Now Aarti lost to the blush that burned her entire face and neck. "No," she said in a soft, small voice.

"Any animals?"

For a moment Aarti was stunned, until Melissa laughed and ran into the kitchen. "I'm just kidding on that one," she shouted. A moment later she returned with the bottle of tequila, two shot glasses, salt and limes, and her bag of groceries. "But you've got to admit, Mick might be right. That's not a lot of experience to draw from."

"That's why they call it acting."

Melissa straddled the coffee table and arranged her drinking gear in front of her. Aarti sat nearby in a papasan chair, lotus-style with bare feet.

"We see Magenta getting frisky with her bald brother, with the red-headed groupie, and with the feathered duster. She's not too picky about her partners, obviously. She enjoys her body, and she enjoys anything that makes her body feel good."

"I can play that," said Aarti. "I like anything that makes my body feel good. That's typical."

Melissa smiled wickedly as she poured the shots. "Anything?" she asked. She licked her wrist and sprinkled salt, then she put the salt shaker against the inside of her left thigh. She put a lime slice on her right knee and a shot glass against the crotch of her short-shorts, then she picked up the other shot glass. "Take a shot with me."

Aarti looked at the arrangement and knew she couldn't do this. Melissa was after something, wanting more than just acting-- Already a little light from the tequila earlier in the evening, Aarti wasn't sure she should drink anything else. But Melissa appealed to her on so many levels.

Melissa licked a little of the salt from her hand. "Come on, Aarti. Let loose a little. We're just a pair of actresses helping each other prepare for our characters. You've taught me a lot about being innocent, even if I suck at it!" She laughed and almost spilled her shot. "So let me help you. Maybe you can play Magenta after all."

Aarti climbed out of the papasan and knelt at the end of the coffee table. Her hands trembled as she reached for the salt shaker. She looked at the smooth skin of Melissa's thigh, vanishing into her skintight shorts. The fabric was so tight that Aarti could see the shape of Melissa's mound against the shorts.

Melissa pouted, making the "little girl lost" face Aarti had taught her. "I won't bite you, I promise." The lost girl became a naughty girl. "But you can nibble on me if you want to."

Aarti stared at the lime and the shot, and she couldn't remember the right order. Lick-drink-suck? Suck-lick-drink? She didn't care; she just licked the salt and grabbed the shot glass from Melissa's crotch. Her fingers brushed the shorts, making Melissa jerk slightly and smile deeper. Aarti downed the shot, then she reached for the lime.

Melissa grabbed her hands and held them away. "With your lips only, Magenta." Another pout. "Please?"

Aarti took the plunge. She dropped her head toward Melissa's leg, her lips puckered out as if to kiss the smooth skin. The lime slipped into her mouth, then she placed a small kiss on Melissa's leg before she straightened up and chewed the tart fruit.

She tried to pull her hands away from Melissa, but the dark-haired woman wouldn't budge. "Just spit that out. We're friends." Aarti watched as the other woman put their hands on her legs, Aarti hands pressed between Melissa's firm fingers and smooth thighs. "Could you massage my legs a little? I'm so sore from the drive over."

Aarti started to knead the flesh of Melissa's upper thighs, one hand on each leg, and Melissa released her hands and reached for the tequila. "Fuck the shots!" Melissa chugged at the bottle, then she handed it to Aarti.

A long thought was cut short by Aarti realization about what could happen. Somehow she hadn't wanted this, but she had to admit that she had always been a little curious. In fact, one old school friend had explored that curiosity a little--but that was nothing, just a little playing. Once.

Now, something more might happen. If she could just let go.

Aarti grabbed the bottle and downed a huge mouthful; two or three shots at least. She gulped and swallowed, gasped, and then she splashed some on her face and neck. "Melissa," said Aarti, her voice dropping to a husky, seductive tone, "I spilled some of your tequila."

"That's okay, sweetie." Melissa was playing "nice" again, but Aarti would have none of it.

"Why don't you try to save some of it?" Aarti ran her finger through the sheen of tequila that clung to her skin and soaked her shirt. Then she rubbed that on the inside of Melissa's thigh.

Then she leaned over and sucked it off, slowly, gently, completely.

Melissa moaned and stood up, pushing Aarti backwards onto her ass, flat on the floor. Melissa pulled her shirt off with one hand, then she dropped to the floor on top of Aarti. One leg slid between her legs, the other knelt outside her right thigh, as Melissa leaned down and licked at Aarti neck. She flicked her tongue at the wet spots, capturing little tastes of tequila, sweat, perfume, powder, skin, excitement.

Aarti eyes closed and she breathed deeply as the dark-haired goddess licked and kissed her neck. For a moment she imagined it as her ex-husband, but she felt guilty and opened her eyes to watch Melissa.

As her eyes opened, Melissa lifted her head to kiss Aarti chin. They looked into each other's eyes and froze, and Melissa slowly leaned in to kiss the liquor from Aarti chin. Then she suckled her chin, nibbling, licking, sucking, kissing her way up to Aarti cheek, her ear, her neck, her throat.

"I'll stop this if you want me to--" Melissa started, but was cut off by Aarti sudden movement, her lips grabbing Melissa's mouth, her tongue, and suddenly the two women were kissing, exploring, trying and tasting each other's mouths.

They pulled away, but not far. "I don't know if I can play the innocent like this," said Melissa. She rubbed her bra-covered breasts.

"I don't know if I can be naughty for you," said Aarti.

"It's okay if you are just yourself." Melissa kissed her again. "I like you."

"I like you, too. Like you are. Not so--innocent."

A long moment stretched into an uncomfortable silence. Aarti was suddenly very self-conscious--oh God! I just kissed another woman! I'm not that way, I'm straight, I'm a Christian! I'm not a lesbian!

Melissa stood up and broke the silence. "I'm going to the bathroom, then I'm having another shot, then I'm going to practice being innocent in your bedroom. I smelled your incense earlier, it's too good to waste." With that, Melissa walked across the room, entered the bathroom, and closed the door.

Leaving Aarti damp with tequila and excitement, lost in thoughts and alcohol. She wanted to have fun, and she didn't really think there was anything wrong with two women being together--that way. "Sex," she whispered. "Women having sex." It seemed naughty to say it aloud, so she said it again.

Then the bathroom door opened and Melissa went into the bedroom. Instead of turning on a light, she lighted candles from Aarti bathroom set and placed them around the bedroom.

Aarti got up off the floor and pulled her wet shirt off. Her white lace bra seemed so dull compared to Melissa's purple one, but she shut the thought off as fast as it arose. She picked up the tequila and the limes.

In the bedroom, she found Melissa sitting lotus-style on the bed, facing the head of the bed and waiting for something. Aarti crossed to the bed and climbed onto the bedspread, balancing the limes and liquor in her hands. Melissa took the bottle and downed a swig, then she sucked a lime out of Aarti outstretched palm. Aarti thought she felt Melissa's tongue flick at her skin, but--

Melissa sat up and blinked her big, green eyes. "I feel like I'm your sister, waiting to be taught something sexy to do to boys." She grinned, making a point. She was giving Aarti a role to play to make this easier. "Aren't you warm in those jeans?"

Aarti stood up and unbuttoned her jeans. She knew she always hid her body too much, but not tonight. If Melissa could sit there looking so sweet and innocent, like a teenage girl at a sleepover--that thought make Aarti nipples itch, flashing her back to nights of talking about boys and sex with her girlfriends in high school. But she had never, never--

She laughed aloud. "I never, never," she growled at Melissa.

"What do you mean?"

Old 23rd January 2011
Custom title

"I never did anything with a girl, even when I was supposed to. Teenagers are supposed to play around, mess with things, find it all out. I was right there, my friends were cool with it, I know they were. Some of them told me about things they did together--" Aarti stopped suddenly and dropped her jeans. She wiggled her legs to clear them, and then she tucked her legs beneath her and sat facing Melissa.

"Better. Now, what?"

They stared at each other in silence, then suddenly giggled. "Um," said Aarti. She tried again. "Let's play around or something."

Melissa made a 'T' with her hands. "Timeout, Gidget. You're the trampy one, remember? Only virgins 'play' around. The rest of us fuck."

Aarti felt her cheeks burning, embarrassed that she couldn't even sound sexy to another girl! The thought angered her, and she suddenly reached out and grabbed a handful of Melissa's short, black hair. Melissa gasped in surprise, but Aarti didn't yank her hair.

Aarti pulled Melissa's mouth to hers and kissed her deeply.

The kiss was brief, but intense, and Aarti was shaken as she released Melissa's hair. They sat back, looking away from each other while recovering from that moment. For a moment, they were mirror images of the same shocked young woman. Then Melissa laughed and cheered for herself.

"Shit, I'm good! Look at you! I was acting just like you!" Melissa suddenly stared into space, shocked at what she had done--then she giggled again.

Aarti nodded, ignoring her blushing and trying to ignore the pounding in her head. That kiss had numbed her lips, and she wasn't sure what else she was feeling right now. But she wasn't going to give up, so she faced Melissa and asked, point blank, "How would YOU be acting right now?"

Melissa said, "Lean back on your arms." Aarti leaned back, and Melissa knelt in front of her. "Something like this."

Melissa's hands reached out and stroked Aarti soft, fair-skinned abdomen. Her left hand slid upward to cup Aarti right breast, squeezing the lacy bra and kneading at the firm skin. Her right hand slid down, fingers-first, into Aarti gray cotton panties. Aarti stiffened and started to rise up, but Melissa's hands pressed her back onto her hands. "Lean back and let me be myself." Aarti trembled as she tried to relax, a million thoughts stormed through her mind like war drums along the Mohawk River.

With her left hand Melissa slid the bra straps off, then she pulled the bra around Aarti body until the clasp was in front. With her hand and her teeth she unhooked the bra and dropped it on the bed. She started to kiss and lick Aarti chest and collarbone, her neck, her chin--

Melissa's right hand cupped Aarti bush, parting the bristly hairs with spreading fingers, then sliding down onto Aarti wet, swollen vulva.

Aarti whimpered and closed her eyes. She imagined her ex-husband doing this, letting herself enjoy the feeling of HIS hands and mouth on her, but she knew who was really doing it. The thoughts of a man just helped her to relax enough to--to--to feel this. Melissa's fingers lightly squeezed Aarti labia, tugging the puffy lips and rolling them between knuckles. Her middle fingertip teased the opening of Aarti hot vagina, the first knuckle flexing and flicking the entrance, making Aarti twitch and moan.

"I'll stop if you want me to. I'd rather make you cum."

Aarti grinned and nodded her head vigorously. "I don't want to feel guilty for no reason."

"Guilty? Girl, you're just method acting." Melissa is suddenly innocent. "But, I'm not sure about what I'm doing. Is this okay? I mean, is this right? Does it feel good?"

"You're fucking joking!" Aarti mouth stayed open, amazed at her own words. Melissa leaned in and kissed her, slipping her tongue into Aarti waiting mouth, and they kissed as if the world had vanished.

Then Melissa pulled away and said, "Please guide me. I'm a virgin, you know. Aren't you--experienced?" She pouted, and Aarti found herself reacting to the little girl act. Meanwhile, Melissa's hands continued their wondrous work on her body, one squeezing and stroking her tits, the other fingering her wet pussy lips, but not penetrating. Not quite.

"That's so hot. It's like we're in school--" Aarti bit her lip as her body spasmed. Not quite an orgasm--but so fucking close!

"You like virgin girls?" Aarti nodded, so Melissa looked shocked. Melissa pulled her hands away, and she stuck a finger in her mouth in an innocent, "Who, me?" expression. It was one of the fingers from Aarti panties, and Melissa started licking the finger. "What's that taste?"

Aarti suddenly gave in and felt dirty. She looked at Melissa sucking her own finger, tasting Aarti private juices-- So sweet, so innocent, in such a tight little sexy body. "What do you like to do with virgin girls, Jan?"

"I like to make them cum." Suddenly Aarti stood up and pulled Melissa to her feet. "Like this." She slipped her hands into her panties and slipped them off, then she handed them to Melissa. "Keep these." She stepped forward and ran her hands over Melissa's hips, then along the edges of her skintight shorts. "I can feel every contour of your skin."

"Are they too tight?" Again, so innocent.

"Yes. Boys can see everything you have." She lightly touched Melissa's crotch, feeling the warm outline of her lips through the fabric. "Take them off." Aarti stepped back and watched, suddenly too shy to do it herself.

Melissa made a great act of shyness, slipping the shorts down little by little and exposing more and more until Aarti could feel herself dripping down the insides of her thighs. Melissa stood up in only a purple bra.

Aarti had to this, she knew. She stepped forward and hugged Melissa, a friendly hug between sisters. Melissa hugged her back awkwardly, not sure what was happening. Then Aarti slowly pulled away, still hugging but separating their torsos. She kept one hand on Melissa's hip, moving the other onto her stomach and sliding it upward. She cupped Melissa's left breast, warm even through the fabric.

Then Aarti pulled back and started shivering. "I can't do this." Melissa watched her for a minute, then she pulled her over to sit on the bed.

"What do you want?"

Aarti almost wailed. "I don't want to be uptight! I want to be fun! I want guys to like being around me because I can hang out, do things, enjoy sex and stuff--not just sit around being sweet." She looked at Melissa. "I want to enjoy this right now."

Melissa stood up and pointed at the bed. "Get comfortable. I'm going to show you how good your body can feel."

Aarti nodded and stretched out on the bed. Melissa laid down next to her, touching full-length, and she ran her hand down onto Aarti light bush.

"May I touch you?"

"Yes."

"Everywhere?"

Aarti thought about it, nodded.

Melissa shoved her hand down into Aarti crotch, parting her lips in a single move and shoving two fingers into Aarti slick pussy, deep, her whole hand shoving inward to push deep, deeper, deeper--then out and flicking across Aarti clitoris, her lips, teasing the entrance.

"You can't just ease into it. Wild isn't something you ease into. It is, or it isn't." She laughed. "It's like being spontaneous. You can't say, 'I'll be spontaneous this weekend,' can you?" Aarti shook her head. "And you can't sky-dive a little at a time. You can't lose your virginity a little. It happens or it doesn't."

"I want it to happen."

"What?"

Aarti smiled, embarrassed but too turned on and relaxed to care. "What you were just starting to do to me."

Melissa grinned and leaned in to kiss Aarti. Then she rested her head on Aarti shoulder, facing her breasts, and she dropped her hand back into Aarti genitals. She pulled her open and entered her with two stiff fingers, twisted them, flicked them in opposite directions. Aarti thrust her hips at Melissa's hand, and her hands grabbed Melissa's and helped it find a pace. She wanted it hard, it seemed, so Melissa was careful while she slipped a third finger inside and pounded them into Aarti pussy like a three-sided dick.

Aarti melted, squeezing her pussy around the other woman's fingers, wanting to cry and squeal, instead just gasping for breath and saying, "Yes!" at odd times. Her hands moved with Melissa's, and together they fucked her, fingerfucked her in the right way, hard, slamming into her, so good--

Aarti imagined what might happen-- Then it really happened, as Melissa's fingers struck her G-spot, and her palm vibrated on her clit, and suddenly she cried out and flexed, little crunches that brought her torso and her legs up, and her skin crawled with tingles as she came, and came--

Melissa licked her fingers clean while Aarti caught her breath. Aarti slowly slid three of her own fingers into her pussy, then she looked at Melissa with a burning stare. "How does it feel to do that to another woman's pussy?"

For answer, Melissa laid down and parted her legs slightly. "It's fun. I mean," she said, switching to her innocent voice. "You tell me. I've never done anything like that."

"Let me catch my breath."

Old 25th January 2011
Custom title

please guyss.....reps n encouragement needed....

Old 25th January 2011

Sahilaro is an unknown quantity at this point
nice 1 dude write 1 on deepika padukone ....fucked by a group of men

Old 26th January 2011
Custom title

Erotic episode of Sachi and Shravan:

As shravan was returning home he had decided that today he will screw the bitch sachi as he was very aroused seeing her in that sexy saree satire....so as sharav entered the house sachi was doing the bedding and somehow sachi's pallu dropped and her whole boob was seen coming out of the blouse with black strap of the bra too...shravan could not hold any more as he was just planing to fuck her and this sight made him more horny and so he went straight to the bathroom and he took out his huge dick and started masturbating inside....sachi's voice came from outside....mein so rahi hu mujhe neend aa rahi hai aap jaldi bahar nikal k so jana good nite....but here inside shravan did not hear a word he was busy shaking his dick inside....as soon as he thought he has build enough load he came outside and saw sachi sleeping without the mattress he thought to give her the load so he came near sachi shifted her pallu little bit so as to expose her boobs and as he did this and as her boobs were exposed he could not hold any more and he jerked just one more time and all the load was coming out on sachi's white boobs and her face too...loads and loads of cum was now on sachi's boobs and face....sachi now felt something trickling down in between her boobs so she woke up suddenly and saw that she was covered in cum so sachi said....are what the fuck do you think you are doing shravan....sharavan replied....are bitch saali saree pehen k adhe body parts to bahar rehte hai tere aur tere ye boobs to hamesha hi bahar rehte hai inhe koi bhi kapda humse chupa nai sakta saali samjhi kya....chal abi isko mume le aur choos.....saying this he guided his huge dick inside sachi's mouth and forcefully made her to suck it.....yeh baby suck it nicely then only you will become a randi...mein phir mere dosto ko bi consult karunga tujhe chodne k liye ya phir just cum bath....sachi had no experience in this and she was gagging now....shravan with his one hand tore off her blouse and bra and took out the dick from her mouth and placed it between her big boobs and gave her a nice tit fuck....and after 15min of tit fuck he cummed again and sachi's boobs were red as it had been fondled vigorously.....then sharavan said....chal bohut ho gaya tera abi dusri saari pehen k aa aur istime covered honi chahiye nai to dusri time chod dunga samjhi ja chal....so she went inside and changed and shravan also changed and again when she came after changing shravan told her to lift her saari a little bit and finger fucked her pussy for sometime until sachi cummed a load and then they both fell asleep....

--END OF STORY--

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls