Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > 19 AGED VELAIKARI GIRL SMACHING IN SEX - HOT VIDEO

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Old 24th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

maayan219 has received several accoladesmaayan219 has received several accoladesmaayan219 has received several accolades
Cool

19 AGED VELAIKARI GIRL SMACHING IN SEX - HOT VIDEO

Old 24th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

maayan219 has received several accoladesmaayan219 has received several accoladesmaayan219 has received several accolades
Hai friends, its long time!
Coming back again to give more and more exciting videos.

Old 25th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Homely Girl doing Sex with Welding man - Lovers before marriage

Old 26th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Gujrati Webcam Couple Hot Seduction Show

Gujrati webcam couple Ramesh & Payel hot love making scene infront of webcam…….big booby payel giving mast hand & blowjob…..

Old 27th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

DRINKS AND A WOMAN’S PERSONALITY

October 26th, 2010 Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could nail a woman’s personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts. The results:
Drink: Beer
Personality: Casual, low-maintenance; down to earth.
Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.
Drink: Blender Drinks
Personality: Flaky, annoying; a pain in the ass.
Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabin boy.
Drink: Mixed Drinks
Personality: Older, has picky taste; knows what she wants.
Your Approach: You won’t have to approach her. She’ll send YOU a drink.
Drink: Wine – (does not include white zinfandel, see below)
Personality: Conservative and classy, sophisticated.
Your Approach: Tell her you wish Reagan had had four more years…Alzheimer’s and term limits be damned.
Drink: White Zin
Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually has no clue.
Your approach: Make her feel smarter than she is…
Drink: Shots
Personality: Hanging with frat-boy pals or looking to get drunk … and naked.
Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. Nothing to do but wait.
Additional note: If she likes salt on the rim of her Margarita, she swallows.

Old 28th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Husband’s Great Gift

Pls DONOT advertise other sites/forums on Xossip. Consider this as your last warning, if you are found doing it again it will result in an IP ban. Please see THIS for more information.

rohit

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.
The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, “Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?”
“My darling,” he replied, “I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.
The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, “Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?”
“My darling,” he replied, “I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”

Last edited by pyar_rohit : 30th October 2010 at 02:30 PM.

Old 28th October 2010

donkeyo has many secret admirersdonkeyo has many secret admirers
UL: 1.04 gb DL: 2.09 gb Ratio: 0.50
tyty

Old 29th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

thanks...

Old 30th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Do You Know How to Have Sex?

Pls DONOT advertise other sites/forums on Xossip. Consider this as your last warning, if you are found doing it again it will result in an IP ban. Please see THIS for more information.

rohit

A man walked up to a farmer’s house, and knocked on the door.

When the farmer’s wife opened the door, the man asked if she knew how to have sex. Not amused, she slammed the door. Again, the man knocked, and again, he asked the same question. Again, she
slammed the door and screamed, “Get the hell away!”

Later, she told her husband of the incident. He said he would stay home the following day just in case. Sure enough, the next day the same man returned.
The husband hid with his gun while his wife answered the door. When she was asked again if she knew how to have sex she said, “Yes!”
The man replied, “Great! Give some to your husband the next time you see him, and tell him to keep the hell away from my wife!”

Last edited by pyar_rohit : 30th October 2010 at 02:30 PM.

Old 30th October 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Adult Aunty Smached in a Hotel Room - Hot video clip