Xossip

Old 16th May 2011

dashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our communitydashing_devil is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to dashing_devil
UL: 998.69 gb DL: 116.61 gb Ratio: 8.56
what is up

Old 17th May 2011

madhu10 has many secret admirers
தவறுதலாய் ஏதாவது சொல்லி இருந்தால் பிழையாக எண்ண வேண்டாம். மாலதி டீச்சரின் கதையை சட்டென்று முடிவது போலிருந்ததை ஏற்றுக் கொள்ள முடியாததால் வந்த கருத்து. எல்லோரின் கருத்துக்கு செவி சாய்த்த உங்களுக்கு வார்த்தைகளால் நன்றி என்று கூறுவது சரியாகது. இருந்தாலும் நன்றிகள் பலப்பல.

Old 17th May 2011

jayanthirrani is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 198.56 mb DL: 1.84 gb Ratio: 0.11
A SMALL SUGGESTION !

DEAR JNS, I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN FOR A LITTLE REST. NOW I AM HAPPY TO NOTE THAT YOU ARE IN THE MOOD OF CONTINUING THE MALATHI-SIVA STORY. BUT LIKE I HAVE ALREADY COMMENTED EARLIER, ONE SMALL SUGGESTION PLEASE. LIKE MANY READERS SUGGESTED, TRY TO BRING A TWIST , MEANING MALATHI'S HUSBAND, INTO THE STORY. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THERE ARE NO REALLY GOOD STORIES EXPLORING CUCKOLDRY IN TAMIL. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO READ A TAMIL CUCKOLD STORY BY A WRITER OF YOUR CALIBRE. PLEASE CONTEMPLATE ON MY SUGGESTION.

YOURS JAYANTHIRRANI.

Old 17th May 2011

mselva1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 80.53 gb DL: 135.26 gb Ratio: 0.60
pls. update the story

teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan
teacher fan

Old 19th May 2011

sarva12345 is beginning to get noticed
thanks JNS, pls continue same original story on june. thanks once again.

Old 19th May 2011
Custom title
Visit my website

dreamer59 is hunted by the papparazidreamer59 is hunted by the papparazidreamer59 is hunted by the papparazidreamer59 is hunted by the papparazidreamer59 is hunted by the papparazidreamer59 is hunted by the papparazidreamer59 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 330.52 mb DL: 1.26 gb Ratio: 0.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanthirrani View Post
DEAR JNS, I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN FOR A LITTLE REST. NOW I AM HAPPY TO NOTE THAT YOU ARE IN THE MOOD OF CONTINUING THE MALATHI-SIVA STORY. BUT LIKE I HAVE ALREADY COMMENTED EARLIER, ONE SMALL SUGGESTION PLEASE. LIKE MANY READERS SUGGESTED, TRY TO BRING A TWIST , MEANING MALATHI'S HUSBAND, INTO THE STORY. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THERE ARE NO REALLY GOOD STORIES EXPLORING CUCKOLDRY IN TAMIL. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO READ A TAMIL CUCKOLD STORY BY A WRITER OF YOUR CALIBRE. PLEASE CONTEMPLATE ON MY SUGGESTION.

YOURS JAYANTHIRRANI.
Please no JNS .... That will be really derogatory ... That will really spoil the picture you have painted of Malathi ...
Dreamer's Scribblings in English

Old 19th May 2011

jayanthirrani is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 198.56 mb DL: 1.84 gb Ratio: 0.11
Malathi is tainted not painted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer59 View Post
Please no JNS .... That will be really derogatory ... That will really spoil the picture you have painted of Malathi ...
Dear Dreamer59,

I think you are completely off the target. Malathi teacher is a woman who was wooed by shiva and who willingly and knowingly cheated on her husband and daughter to have steaming hot sex with Shiva. That is the picture JNS painted of Malathi Teacher. And Shiva is a great convincer. When shiva can make her have sex with him, he can very well convince her husband through her to be a cuckold and if he does that, there is nothing wrong.

Moreover, this is an adult thread. Debauchery is the password here. There is no place for chaste women here. When adultery and cheating on husband is welcomed with open hands, then cuckoldry should also have its due. In fact, I may not be very off the mark in saying, that many readers would secretly have this desire to see a little dose of incest also in this master story-teller's magical story.

There are always Ramayan and Mahabharat for all you very noble souls to read.

Jayanthirani

Old 20th May 2011

sunachu1 is beginning to get noticed
plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss we neeeeeeeeeeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 21st May 2011

malathi_teacher_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Continue pls

Old 22nd May 2011

imstpd is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer59 < image >

Dear Dreamer59,

I think you are completely off the target. Malathi teacher is a woman who was wooed by shiva and who willingly and knowingly cheated on her husband and daughter to have steaming hot sex with Shiva. That is the picture JNS painted of Malathi Teacher. And Shiva is a great convincer. When shiva can make her have sex with him, he can very well convince her husband through her to be a cuckold and if he does that, there is nothing wrong.

Moreover, this is an adult thread. Debauchery is the password here. There is no place for chaste women here. When adultery and cheating on husband is welcomed with open hands, then cuckoldry should also have its due. In fact, I may not be very off the mark in saying, that many readers would secretly have this desire to see a little dose of incest also in this master story-teller's magical story.

There are always Ramayan and Mahabharat for all you very noble souls to read.
That's for the author to decide what extent the events goes..

But given that if there going to be a second leg of events if author continues, it has to slowly start something that has to top the previous part of the story, to be a successful one. But given the title it has to center around malathi, not siva.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls