Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > ragging college with murga punishment and nude humiliation

View Poll Results: do you feel an urge to masterbate going through the story?
yes I am urged to masterbate... 18 72.00%
its not good enough for me to think of masterbation 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th August 2010

sadist_fantasy is beginning to get noticed
ragging college with murga punishment and nude humiliation

We are already late Nitu. urged indu. Seniors have asked us to be ready by 4.30am. Its already 5.
Oh come on indu we are no child we are in engineering college and stop worrying, its just intro and they cant be like big boss. Nitu was cool and was combing her hair with slowest possible motion.
Mad noises were coming from other rooms. Its the first formal interaction with seniors for these girls that too all final year guys will take intro. GKM college of engineering is amongst fewest colleges where ragging is official and considered to be absolute necessary for buiding smart careers. Do no girl wanted to be ignored by their seniors.

My my...look our princes getting ready.. A loud voice at the door had both the girls
surprised and looking at door. One tall guy was at the door with utmost frustration and anger. Nitu said first sssorry we thaught it will not start before six.
Accha.... So u even can think shouted the guy and said go out and run towards the common room.
Indu was in salwar kurta and the pallu was hanged on a cloth hanger. She hurroed to get it.
Did I say u to go to common room? Shouted the boy.
Yes but my pallu..
To common room downstairs now. Nitu and indu dint say anything and hurried down.
As they reached common room they were shocked. Some 20 girls of the hostel Were kneel down holding their ear straight back in half circar manner. All the girls were pulling their ears with full strength with hands making a 45 degree angle. they could not recognise anybody as every bodys face was down. Nitu stopped and was more surprised to see 5 guys were sitting in chairs facing the girls. As indu reached see almost shivered. one of the gusys spoke.. See our princess oh no princesses have arrived. Come in. Daughter of IAS nitu had more guts to speak out. Whats happening here? We are accepting the respect offered to us by your hostel mates dear.
But its ragging and I am going to sue you people for humiliating the girls.
Suddenly she felt a slap so strong that she was thrown away to ground. cheek had become chilli red .when she regained her sense she saw the guy who had been to their room standing where she was moments ago.
You bas.. Nitu was about to shout.. But had another slap on the same cheek by the same guy.
Now another. It was so hard delivered that all girls moved their head to see.
Nitu started crying in pain. Still grounded.
The guy said in loud voice.
I forgive you for your crime. You are new and may not know the rules of GKM. We students are authority here. You as juniors follow our order. If not, we will make u nude, shoot in our mobile, will upload in internet, will give the cds to all the students and lecturers alike.so you behave we spare you. Ok?
Did she had any other option? Nitu nodded realizing that obeying is better than the other option.
Ok now get up and say sorry to all the seniors here. Shouted one of the senios.
Nitu got up still sobbing with pain. She faced the senior and said sorry in broken voice.
We are not satisfied with your repentancy. Come to each of us kneel down and say sorry sir, yanked a guy,
nitu was in a tight jeans and Tshirt. She knelt down and folded her hands and scrolled towards each senior
"i am sorry sir. Please forgive me. This wont be repeated". She repeated before all.
Ok we consider that you feel sorry genuinly. But because we have a rule here, you need to be punished.
One boy looked at indu and said please come in . Indu was in shocking frame of mind and was frozen at the doors. She came in hesitatly.

Ok look girls, said a boy. All the girls moved their heads up.
Here are two friends of yours disobeying the orders. So they will be punished. Anybody has a problem?
Girls were silent. We dint hear you.
"no problem sir" all said in chorous.
ok come here, now indu and nitu were side by side facing seniors and there back towards other girls.
So you, pointing towards nitu a boy said you will be murga and u, facing indu he said will give 50 sit ups. He then said that as indu does uthak baithak, nitu must count loud. Any mis counting will mean a start from beging but uthak baithak will be increased by 25. So her agony also increases.
Nitu dint have power left to protest. So she started becoming murga. But due to tight pantd she was unable to bring her hands from back of legs. She struggled then got up and said facing senior, sir sorry I cant, pant is too tight. She blushed.
Ok the drop the pant said a senior.
What. Protested nitu.
The guy who had hit her came forward.
She got afraid and said ok sir in a feared voice.
Heads down she prepared to remove her pant when a senior shouted how can u
remove your pants before us? You have to request us allow you to remove pant. They all smiled which added to her humiliation.
"ccan i i remove my pant ssir?" asked nitu with a voice mixed with fear shame and sorrow asked Nitu mildly.
 we dint here it properly.. can you be bit louder.
 Can I remove my pants sir now Nitu was crying and crying badly.
 why do you want to remove pants? asked a guy who seemed appearently very happy to here this from a girl.
Nitu kept quite. She was now crying and her eyes were red. A senior now said
 Listen you we are not here for all this drama keep answering us and do as you are told otherwise you will be requesting to get naked and that wornt be very pretty. He now glanced at
Indu who was standing just beside nitu and waiting for her to become murga so she can start her punishment. Now the boy said,  you why you are standing??? Hold your ears and start practicing.. practice makes a man for that matter even a woman perfect.
Indu holded her ears softly and started uthak baithak without any questions.
Another guy shouted, is this a way to hold your ears, pull them like these girls so hard that you feel they are falling apart. Indu pulled ears stronger.
Still apart. Shouted the guy. She pulled it further, now the pain started to show in her face. She was nooded to start. She started the uthak baithak while nitu was still crying and wiping her tears with a hand.
By the mean time the knelt down girls started feeling pain in their ears and their knees, they were moving to keep the balance and some had weakened their hold on ears assuming that they would get un noticed. But they were not. The guys saw it and one of them had announced,
 girls look at us.
They all moved their heads up to look at the seniors.
 If the orders are not obeyed, you will be kneeling down outside hostel, in the ground opposite to boys hostel. So if you want to keep your acts within this common room, do as is said.
All the hands tightened automatically, backs were straight.
Five minutes had passed by, Nitu was crying.. now bit sobbing infact. indu was doing uthak baithak.
Now a senior asked indu stop. She was half up half down. So tried to get up fully. When senior said I say stop in your current position.
Indu stopped immediately half up half down. Her legs were stressing like hell. The same guy now asked ok miss uthak baithak how many uthak baithak you have given so far?
Indu mildly said  I have not counted sir.
what you have not counted?.why
Indu was surprised and shocked at the same time. She wanted to say because I am not asked to count but decided against it and kept quite.
The senior said these two girls are just too much. All his mates nodded with his observation.
Then the same guy looked towards nitu and said, ok miss murga, if you have decided to stand silently and cry, you friend will be in this position all day and other knelt down girls would also remain same. At 9 classes start so we will be back by 5. Till then its a statue for all of you. Of course we will same number of junior boys for your observation and trust me they would love it.
Now nitu dint want all to be agonized so said with bit stiffer and clearer voice.
 sir i am punished to become murga. I cant because my pants are tight. So can I remove my pants to resume my punishment. No body replied. Guys were now enjoying this helpless begging. She said again
 Can I remove my pant please sir. sir please allow me to remove my pants.
After two minutes of begging, she was finally given the permission for desired.
Now she started unzipping her pants. It was so tight that she was unable to remove it completely. She sat and pulled it and finally it came off. The eyes of all the guys were her red panty and beautiful legs now. The tshirt was small and thus the panty was clearly visible.
 Red face, red eyes, red panties teased a guy. Nitus head was instantly down.
 good so you turn your back towards us and become murga.
Nitu hesitated but finally managed to hold her ears from behind the legs but slightly sitting manner.
A guy spoke out hey you pull you hips up. You know how to argue but dont to how to be murga? nitu pulled her hips up. Now the stretch had the panty getting inside the hip gap making the arse line clear. Realizing this she again started sobbing.
But the guys were mesmerized. One of them spoke out  miss murga dont look at front, rather from behind look at us.
She struggled but managed to look at them. All were enjoying at her struggle.
Now indu was instructed to start from fresh.
She was relieved to be relieved from this measurable position. She started the uthak baithak when another guy yanked  No miss uthak baithak if you do it beside her, how can she see you and count. So come in fornt of us so that we can see clearly and even your room mate also finds it easy.
Indu came nearer to seniors, sweating because of her earlier uthak baithak and long resumption in half up half down position. There was no pallu on her body and due to sweat all her area near breast were wet other than the area covered by bra. A white kurta made it a heavenly viewing for the boys.
ONE TWO.. THREETWENTY. Counting was continuing along with uthak baithak. But suddenly mitu lost balance and fell down. And she immediately knew what it meant.
One senior came forwarded and holded nitus hand to help her get up. The help was more to have a feeling of this skin rather than anything else.
As she was up another senior came closer and asked  what happened?.
sorry sir legs were paining and I could not keep my balance. Her entire body was shaking in pain.
One of the guys said pain is what you desire but you disobeyed us. So now uthak baithak will start from zero and it should be doubled that is hundred. but this is not her fault so miss uthak baithak, now staring at indu he continued  if you think you can do another hundred you can but if you feel that you have had enough, we can spare you but you have to punish your friend for that. Which would you prefer?
She thaught and knew that its impossible for her to continue, so she said hesitantly I am ready to punish her sir.
good. We agree with you. But this is college time so we come back at today night. But now before we leave we want you to read out the rules that juniors must follow and also your curriculum for a month. Saying he pulled out a small diary and handed over to her. all girls look up front. He ordered.
Indu was asked to stand in the middle and read out loud.
She started
 I a useless bitch of first year of Engineering student would like to speak out our curriculum for the ragging period on behalf of my lord seniors and request all my whore batchmates to follow them strictly to escape unspeakable consequences.
The language of the book surprised one and all and all knew if this was introduction, what was to come.
 number one whenever a senior ask our name we must answere like your disgraced bitch smitha.
number two we should always speak to our seniors with our head down.
third we must follow every order of a senior without questioning or objecting.
fourth none of us are allowed to remove hair from any part of our body including armpit or pubic hair.
as a proof we may be asked to show and we need to show the proof irrespective of the place or company.
She stopped and looked towards the seniors in shame and disbelief.
what you want to show proof now only? smiled a senior . she shook her head and wanted to start reading. One of the girls kneeling down objected  What is this sir? This cant be. We cant show our private parts. This is observed and left her hands, got up. Few more girls got up in anger.
 yes we are going to principal to complain about this. Said another girl. My papa is in police screamed another.
They were confident that they would be able to dared the boys. So all girls got up. Nitu was silent as she knew that GKM is defferent by now. She also knew that these guys are not fearless for no reason. They are so confident of humiliating or probably sexually exploiting these girls in the name of ragging that they can do anything. But what was it!
She got her answer immediately.
Well all trinamul congress rebel leaders cool down. Just listen the next point what miss uthak baithak has to say and then you can go to principal or police or even prime minister.
They looked at indu and asked her to read the next point loud.
She said  we bitches might have got agitated to hear the previous point but according to the agreement signed by all of us before joining this college had rule no 13.c which says ragging is legal in GKM college of engineering. Seniors are best mentors of their junior. So we may be ragged in the college in whatever suitable way a senior feel best to mould my character for me to be competitive. In case I complain about it I will be restricted from the college with a negative remark on TC and character certificate. Also that for me college has to bear a loss of fees of three years we have to pay the college the entire fees for four years for us to get our certificate.
As police can not enter the college campus according to by laws of the college, any police complaint stand cancelled against seniors.
On the contrary if a senior complaints about me, without any enquiry I will be suspended for a semester. I understand that as I am adult my parents also understands the law and agreed to it.
All were now stunned. Yes they have signed an agreement of code of conduct of thirty pages but who reads it in detail. The puzzled look of all the girls looking at each other explained this.
They were speechless.
One senior now spoke with a hard voice, now those girls who still want not to be obedient may leave the room and remaining become murga now as you were disobedient.
None had the courage to leave. They resumed murga position.
Indu continued the speech as directed.
we have to be like slaves or our seniors. Every girl will be assigned a mentor. Many girl may be under a same mentor or one may be under many mentors. We can not have any choice of any sort in any aspect of life. We have to take the permission of our mentor to go to toilet for piss or shit or bath. We are ever found pissing or shiting without our mentors permission we will be made completely naked and will be made to piss and shit on the open ground in broad daylight. A hidden camera outside hostel toilet will keep track of who is using the toilet without notifying.
Now the girls started to shiver. They had come here to become engineers and not free whores.
we must also seek the permission for wearing any dress any day along with the choice of underwear also.
She stopped as there was a visitor on the door. It was their warden Miss Geeta. Tall fat unmarried lady, one may easily confuse her with foolan devi.
Hello girls. All girls looked at the door and immediately left their murga position. Boys stood up.
She progreesed and had a glance towards nitu in panties.
 Hoom, these cunts have started misbehaving already!. All were shocked to say the least. And became more shocked when her next statement came in
boys are always generous to girls. Is this a punishment? I have taken permission from principal that first year students will resume college after one week. By the time they must be rigorously punished to make them understand where they have come and that how polite and good they must be. Education alone can not build good engineers, discipline is mandatory.
She then ordered the girls to resume to their murga position which all did. Now she asked the boys, why is this lady without her pants? A boy came closer and explained here briefly with the situation.

Old 11th August 2010

navaratri4u has disabled reputations

Last edited by navaratri4u : 12th August 2010 at 08:24 PM.

Old 11th August 2010

shweta sharma is beginning to get noticed
where is the update?

Old 11th August 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
nice

Old 11th August 2010

Sonia20.kapoor is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonia20.kapoor
UL: 72.25 gb DL: 18.40 gb Ratio: 3.93
nice yaar

Old 12th August 2010

alpnamishra2 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 71.90 mb DL: 92.16 mb Ratio: 0.78
Smile

VERY GOOD YAAR..
KEEP IT UP.......

Old 12th August 2010

woman are subduded in nature. They take all the pains in the world be it giving birthe or process leading to motherhood. There is a strange psychology. They love pain if u can impart it without force. By nature she feals pleasure when being humiliated but with right attitude. She is not an object of fun. She has every right to have fun. So understand her needs.. She would do anything u want her do.. But guys also ensure that u do it with right spirit. Punishing a girl for showing ur manhood is as worse as it gets. my update will come soon. No fucking, no sucking.. Its a psychological melodrama. And yes any indesency in stories... Please let me know... Enjoy and plz motivate me for updates

Old 12th August 2010

Sonia20.kapoor is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonia20.kapoor
UL: 72.25 gb DL: 18.40 gb Ratio: 3.93
Thanks for the quote.. same applies with me.. thats y i love this story

anyway, how about humiliation exhibition to the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadist_fantasy View Post
woman are subduded in nature. They take all the pains in the world be it giving birthe or process leading to motherhood. There is a strange psychology. They love pain if u can impart it without force. By nature she feals pleasure when being humiliated but with right attitude. She is not an object of fun. She has every right to have fun. So understand her needs.. She would do anything u want her do.. But guys also ensure that u do it with right spirit. Punishing a girl for showing ur manhood is as worse as it gets. my update will come soon. No fucking, no sucking.. Its a psychological melodrama. And yes any indesency in stories... Please let me know... Enjoy and plz motivate me for updates

Old 12th August 2010

chapter 2
my god. This girl. Why is she only pants down? She must be made nude and must be punished severely. ms geeta said and went towards nitu holder her ears and twisted 360 degrees. Nitu screamed in pain.aaahhh.
Are not you ashemed to not request for more punishment girl?
Sorry mam. Said nitu whose head was pulled up by worden with ear twisting.
Sorry mam. I am a bitch and deserve worse treatment. Nitu was surprised with what she was saying. Fear changes a lot of human behevior.
Ok. You are degraded to an orderly for next one week. You will be without any dress fully nude. You will clean every hostel room, every girls dresses, you will bring them food from canteen, wash plates. You will be cleaning the toilets, you will water the garden. When you are at no work, you must be kneel down in front of entrance door of hostel so that anybody comes in must see whatd the fate of a girl like you will be. You will not be assigned with any mentor. So you cant piss or shit, not even you are allowed to ask. So if somebody from themselve tell you to piss or shit, you can. But you can go to toilet daily once at 2 o clock in night for 30 seconds. Whatever you want to do, you can do in that time. If anyday its found exceeded, that option is also scrapped.
Shame suprise fear and anger rapped the imotion of nitu. She broke down and started crying. The other girls were praying that their deeds are not revealed. But was it really possible? Anothe boy came forward and said geeta madam then what punishment should all these worthless girls be having and he gave the worden more elaborated description of their voice than required for human understanding. Clearly guys wanted a equal justice for misbehaving girls!
My God varun whats u saying? worden asked the guy in shock. Yes mam varun is right, came forward the hitman seemingly their leader.
Ok girls please get up and dont waste your time in this hopeless murga punishment. Year after year girls have followed the rule without questing. No student of my hostel had to be suspended but look at you..... I am feeling guilty, worden was shaking her head. By now all girls had stood up and wondering whats their fate!
Well misfortune does not let anybody wait. Hitman came forward. Mam, yes adi replied geeta. She knew all the guys name and probably the guys also much better than she knew the girls.
I propose a purification process for them. He murmered in a very low voice for nearly two minutes. Geeta madam was smiling all along and now she spoke.
Ok girls do you agree that your behevior has been pathetic?
No answare came in, heads went down, room was so silent that nitus sobbing was the only sound audiable.
I dint hear anything.
"yes mam" came a collective reply.
So adis proposal is that why nitu be only receiver you all will go through harsh punishment. You all will be nude from now onwards and would not wear anything till these guys feel that your behevior is improved. None of you will use toilet unless seniors have told you for the same. You all be kneeling down entire day from moring 4 to evening 5 in a two side line inside entrance. when the seniors would come and your session of punishment would begin. Ofcourse food will be provided. But in thalis. You are supposed to eat it without removing hands from ears. Yes water will be provided in the middle in a big sauce pan, u have to drink it from this common port.
Understood? She shouted. Was there anything that required complex engineering brain to understand! All had simply nodded.
One more thing, now she turned toward the boys, you guys know the other thing also. rule says that there must not be any intercourse. Ok. You can not drag them to bed or else you are restricated. And no mobile phone or digicam, no mms scandal Clear?
The girls had the best words in their ears since morning. Atleast they will not be raped in the name of rules. Neither they will be subject of 1 million hits on a video link.
If only they knew that a gang rape would have been much easier for them to accept than what was to follow!
All were lost in thought when a rude voice waked them up of day dream.
"i think i said you will be nude from now". Fulan devi screamed.....
******end of chapter 2***************

Old 12th August 2010

hi.....
I am posting the second chapter and many may found it pretty short considering the first chapter of the story. but story telling demands dramatisation rather than elongation. please follow the story and rate them. all of your enjoyment is the only thing that has enabled me to sit and write.... I hope that these fantasies fantasizes both the genders.....and feel happy and errotic going through the reading...... and sonia a special thanks to you for the support and motivation

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls