Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > ENJOYING HOT and SENSUOUS ARMPITS (Hot and Erotic armpit stories..)

Old 9th August 2010

bogolkiss is beginning to get noticed
ENJOYING HOT and SENSUOUS ARMPITS (Hot and Erotic armpit stories..)

Its a hot armpit story.
Those who are crazy about female armpits will find it hot.

Those who know bengali may also visit my other thread "BOGOLER GONDHO".

All those who like hot armpit chat, please add me in Yahoo as bogolkiss

Please send your comments and replies.....now.

NOW THE STORY.......

RADHIKA'S SWEET ARMPITS

Radhika and Robin went to a tourist resort during a long holiday. As usual Radhika was wearing an ultra-low-cut spaghetti strap backless shoulder less blouse. But this time she had some underarm hair which she was often displaying to Robin. As soon as they entered the hotel room, she opened his shirt, and nuzzled in his shoulder muscles, licking and biting lightly. She took her nose to his armpit, and penetrated the tip of her long and sharp nose in there, taking in the pit odour.

Suddenly they lifted each other's left arm and buried their faces in each other's armpits, lustily sniffing, licking and french-kissing the armpits, alternating between two armpits again and again. Their tongues darting out, tasting the salty and pungent underarm sweat.

Radhika pulled Robin to her and they kissed and hugged extremely tightly. Radhika's strong body odour drove him mad. Robin was excited looking at her glistening bare upper arms, shoulders and armpits filled with thick strands of moist jet black hair.

Robin slid his fingers into the moist armpits of Radhika, and was feeling the bush in her moist armpits and pulling the armpit hair. Her underarm bush was dripping with sweat. His fingers were often sliding out due to the moistness. But he persisted with his exploration of Radhika's armpits with his fingers. Radhika was enjoying this very much. She was giggling. Sometimes Robin brought out his finger and smelled it, and let Radhika smell and taste her own armpit odour from his finger.

Robin was rubbing his face and nose on Radhika's broad and sexy shoulders and taking in the smell of her shoulders, and kissing and licking her shoulders. He planted a big open-mouthed lustful suction-kiss on her big shoulder. Radhika wriggled under that lusty shoulder-kiss.

He took her sharp nose in his mouth and kissed her nose for a long time and sucked the sharp nose. Radhika also kissed the tip of Robin's nose, and drenched it with her saliva.

They were instantly in each other's arms. Robin now repeatedly licked the bridge of her beautiful nose with his tongue, and forced his tongue into each of her nostrils and tasted them, then engulfed her entire nose in his mouth and sucked hard. She breathed through her mouth, and forced her nose more in his mouth.

Then Robin did what he wanted to do for a long time. He lifted Radhika's left arm and started kissing her armpit. The strong pungent of her armpit was very exciting. Radhika was also very excited. Robin lost no time in sniffing her armpit smell and licked her armpits wildly, with big strokes of his tongue.

Radhika pushed her armpit into his face, and took Robin in a lusty embrace after trapping his * in her soft and slippery hand, and nesting her nose and lips in his armpit, kissing and slurping with lots of saliva. Robin enjoyed her armpits for a long time.

“Your armpits are full of honey, dear. Let me taste those luscious hairy pits with sweat" – Robin said with face buried in her armpit. "Fill it with your sweet saliva, and let me taste the nectar of your armpits" – she said.

While enjoying the underarm kissing, Radhika took him full. They clasped each other in the tightest lusty embrace, snug and tight all around.

Their lips again met in a fiery french kiss with a nice slippery lip-lock, each tearing away at the other's lips, accompanied by lusty shoulder bites and nose sucking. The kiss turned into a powerful suction kiss. Radhika thrust her sleek and long slippery tongue into Robin's mouth, pushing along lot of saliva into his mouth, which he swallowed with relish. She then sucked in his tongue into her deep mouth, lapped up all his saliva.

As the two slippery tongues were sliding in the joined mouths, their embrace was growing tighter and lustier. Her two huge breasts were like two secondary hands, clasping him from two sides. He held one breast at a time in his hands and sucked on the nipples and put his nose in her cleavage, and inhaled her body odour. Again their lips sought out each other in a lusty kiss, and tight embrace. They were enjoying their kisses and embraces with lots of body rubbing and saliva sucking.

Their faces found their way to each other's armpits once again, and after a number of strong sniffing of the aroma, terrific licking and drinking of the underarm juice, heavy underarm kissing with sounds, they lustily bit into each other's underarm flesh, sucking the nectar of the armpits in one final assault, and making the close embrace sweeter and tighter than ever before……

Please reply and give comments. Do you want mmmmore?

Please read my other thread "BOGOLER GONDHO"

Plse ad me in Yahoo as bogolkiss, for hot armpit chat..

Old 9th August 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi
Nice

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 9th August 2010

bogolkiss is beginning to get noticed
WANT MORE REPLIES AND COMMENTS FOR ENCOURAGEMENT..............

SEE ALSO MY OTHER THREADS

POSTED TODAY...BOGOL CHUMBON

Old 9th August 2010
Visit my website

shawn55575 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn55575
UL: 241.87 mb DL: 1.36 gb Ratio: 0.17
s i need more armpit stories

Old 9th August 2010
Visit my website

shawn55575 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn55575
UL: 241.87 mb DL: 1.36 gb Ratio: 0.17
pls post armpit stories abt un faithful wife cheating her husband and seducing strangers plssssssssss......

Old 9th August 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
NICE

Old 9th August 2010

mukulbhaii is beginning to get noticed
UL: 0.00 b DL: 187.09 mb Ratio: 0.00
it was a old story..

Old 17th August 2010
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

kashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kashhsnifferGill Send a message via Yahoo to kashhsnifferGill
reps added
1+8=9

PICS SHOWING HAIRY ARMPITS
/

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=320227
Enjoy
!
Hairy Armpits ZINDABAAD
"

SPREAD REPS TO GET REPS BACK.

Old 18th August 2010
Custom title