Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th July 2010
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
3MinuteMan is a pillar of our community3MinuteMan is a pillar of our community
UL: 510.78 mb DL: 122.32 mb Ratio: 4.18
LSD : Love Sex Aur Dhokha

LSD : Love, Sex Aur Dhokha

Prologue :

The story will be based on how the secrets and truths will unfold in the lives of 3 freshman Medical college Girls ....

While trying to deal with their own hectic problems of their college and romantic lives, it will bring on new mysteries and more dark and twisted events will happen.

Life of these three girls will take take a funny and dark turn .

The story will primarily revolve around the 3 Girls (Central characters )

Girl # 1 ( Love )

Girl # 2 ( Sex )

Girl # 3 ( Dhokha )

But no one knows which medical student (Girls ) will encounter or display the three traits ( Love , Sex and Dhokha ) at which point of their life ......

Chapter 1 - Hostel Room

August 3rd was a big day for Sonia Kapoor. That was the day she started her medical college and moved into her hostel room on campus.

It marked a big turning point in her life, when she would finally be away from the hassle of living under her parents. Now she could come and go as she pleased, and no longer deal with their household rules. She had spent the last couple of years fantasizing about this day, and now finally it had come.

Sonia was an elegant looking 19 year old girl . Her skin was perfectly tanned and she weighed no more than 55 Kgs with a 5 foot 9 tall physique . Her looks were so misleading that people often thought her to be a model and her being a first year medical student never crossed their minds .

Sonia's parents and her older brother Vishwas accompanied her to several campus orientation meetings, but finally all that ended. After moving several suitcases
and boxes to her room, the rest of the Kapoor family headed back to their car. She pretended to be sorry to see them go, but in reality she was elated.

Sonia's hostel was coed, but divided between male and female wings. The east wing of the building was for male students, while the west wing was for the females.

Each floor had a common area between the wings, and a single Resident Advisor or RA, for each floor. Sonia noticed in her orientation packet that the RA for her floor was male, a man in his late 60's or early 70's by the name of Ramesh Jain.

Sonia's heart jumped when she noticed something else in her orientation packet. There was no second name on the list under her room number. By pure chance, she had been assigned a room without a roommate. She would have the entire room to herself, something not very common for a freshman.

As she unpacked her things, Sonia couldn't believe her good fortune.

Sonia had a boyfriend Ajay whom she had to leave in Shimla before coming to Delhi and joining this Medical College . They were now supposed to be maintaining a long distance relationship .

Sonia and her boyfriend Ajay used to have some dirty talks on the phone when they were not together . That meant she would enjoy a lot of small personal freedoms and not have to face the disapproval or judgment of another girl of her age.

The first freedom of having the room to herself she took advantage of immediately. The room was rather hot, so Sonia took off all her clothes , even her bra and panty.

She stuffed her clothing into a laundry bag and tossed it in her closet. She then briefly admired her bare figure in the dorm mirror and set about putting her things away.

Sonia enjoyed looking at her own body. She was in good shape from her school dance team, and had an attractive well-toned body.

Sonia was something of a nudist . She hated wearing cothes and was always naked whenever possible. Sonia was always naked with her boyfriend
Ajay at his house even when they were not having sex.

She had started sleeping naked since she was 15 . Everyday at night when her parents and brother were asleep , she would get naked , lock her bedroom from inside and go to sleep . And from sleeping nude She had gradually extended her nude lifestyle to other areas in her daily routine.

Sonia belonged to quite a rich family and they had their own personal swimming pool, and if her parents were at work, Sonia invariably went skinny-dipping.

She loved the feel of the warm sun on her bare bottom and the cool water of the pool washing against her breasts and other privates.

One day Sonia's mother came to knew about her nude forays. She didn't approve, but at the same time never punished her.

The attitude she took was "if you're going to do that, show us some respect and make sure it's not when we're around". Sonia took that to mean, if her parents and brother weren't home, she would always strip.

Sonia continued to enjoy the feel of the warm dorm room air against her bare body as she unpacked her laptop and began putting it together. She got down on her hands and knees to assemble the plugs on the floor under her desk, spreading herself wide and allowing her boobs to dangle freely.

Precisely at the moment she was on her elbows and knees with her front turned up towards the entrance to her room, she heard the door open and the slight gasp of a man's voice. She looked up to glimpse of a stout old man as he backed out and eased her door shut.

"You ought to lock your door if you're gonna to be in your room like that," came a comment from the other side.

Sonia was both embarrassed and excited at having been so prominently seen by a male . The old man was the Resident Advisor of her floor " Mr. Ramesh Jain ".
She wondered how much of her he had seen, and whether or not he was at all aroused at the sight of her bare figure.

Her heart pounded, but finally she covered herself with a towel lying nearby .

"Can i come inside now " , Ramesh asked her as he called from outside .

"Ya , sure " , answer came from Sonia's side .

" I shouldn't have seen you like that !! , i am sorry for that " .

"No its fine Sir , it was my fault actually . Anyways are you here to tell me something ? " , Sonia replied as she got back to work and finishing up with the laptop and started to shelve her books.

" Actually there has been a slight problem in allocation of rooms and as a result you will be sharing your room with 2 more first year girls .

"What !!! " , Sonia exclaimed .....

"I'm sorry for the mistake from our side but you have got to adjust . There are two beds in your room which means 2 of you 3 girls will have to share the same bed .

"Okie ... " , Sonia answered with a heavy heart . But this at the same gave her a chance to make two new friends in the college at an early stage .

After announcing the arrival of the two new girls , Mr . Ramesh Jain went away as Sonia locked the door from the inside . This time she didnt drop the towel which was covering her naked body .

Though sharing the room with 2 more girls restricted her fantasies with her long distanced boyfriend Ajay a little , but at the time couldnt wait to see her new
roommates .

There was still some time before the girls arrived , so she decided to make a few calls on her mobile .

"Hello , How are you my love " , Sonia asked Ajay on the phone ..

"I m fine .. Just cant wait to meet you meri jaan " , Ajay answered .

"Meet me ??? " , Sonia was left confounded .

"Only a few more days baby. I'm coming to Delhi next week for a meeting and we could catch up then . I'm actually giddy, can you believe that? The knowledge that I'll see you again soon is so exciting!" Ajay said over the phone.

Sonia smiled and chuckling said, "Well I have no doubt, and I can't wait to see you either, Ajay."

Soon Ajay shifted to a more serious tone and said " I dont want you to get carried away and concentrate on your college also ."

"Yes ," Sonia replied in mock seriousness.

"Sorry," Ajay said a little embarrassed and afraid he had gone too far.

It was hard to tell over the phone. Face to face , he had learned to read her . But with these phone calls, he did not have that benefit.

"No, don't apologize," Sonia replied. "You're right jaanu, I gotta focus. My studies are most important. Without them, there would be no me and you.

"I'm sure you wont make a new boyfriend up there in Delhi." Ajay joked, unable to help himself.

"No, well, I cant promise that i wont cheat on you," She said quickly before continuing in a sexy voice, "But, the number one guy in my life who is tall, handsome, and whose thought makes my pussy wet will always be you , Ajay !!!.

In fact, my pussy has been aching to have your wonderful cock buried in it for weeks." , Sonia replied removing the towel from her body .

At the sound of her description, the cock in question became rock hard.

"Oh, believe me," Ajay said adjusting his suddenly tight pants quickly, "That guy and his cock are very anxious to see you and satisfy that ache of yours."

"Mm, glad to hear it," Sonia purred, cutting Ajay off. "But now we have a problem baby. My pussy is wet. I guess all this talk about you and your cock got me horny, and now it is dripping wet."

"What about your nipples?" Ajay asked.

"Rock hard, you naughty boy. How about you? How's that big cock of yours doing?" ....

"Hard as steel baby," Ajay stated.

Sonia giggled before saying, "Good. Now stroke it for me. Start slow."

Ajay complied, speeding up his stroking when she told him. From the increased heaviness of breath in her voice he could tell that she was working herself off too.

"So, where are those busy hands of yours, sexy?" Ajay asked.

She moaned before replying between gasps, "I got two... fingers in my pussy...and I'm kneading...my left boob with... my right hand."

Ajay was reminded of the days at his home and as the image filled his mind. The urge to cum grew much stronger. Still he worked in compliance with her instructions.

Not long after when Ajay could hear that she too was close she said, "Okay baby... give it everything." She moaned softly and continued, "Cum for me... cum for your Sonnnniiiiaaaaa."

Sonia held the word as Ajay heard her orgasm take her. He heard little else after that, because just after she came, Ajay's body convulsed and his cum erupted from his shaft.

When they had calmed down, Sonia said, " I just wish I could have the real thing."

"We'll be together soon enough, babe. You just need to focus and be a good girl for a few more days and then we can have some fun." Without waiting for a reply, Brett checked the clock. Seeing he was late for a meeting , "Look, Sonia, it's getting mighty late, so i have to go."

"Yeah, I should hang up too. Thanks for the chat and for playing along."

"My pleasure on both accounts. Have a great day, baby. Bye."

"You too, take care."

Soon she drifted off to sleep when she was awakened suddenly by a knock on the door .

"Who's there ? " , Sonia asked covering herself with the towel.

"Kanika and Varsha , your new roommates " , a voice came from the other side .

To Be Continued ....

Old 26th July 2010
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
3MinuteMan is a pillar of our community3MinuteMan is a pillar of our community
UL: 510.78 mb DL: 122.32 mb Ratio: 4.18
no replies ??

Old 26th July 2010
:dazed:
Visit my website

agyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universe
Do you ever complete any of your story

Old 26th July 2010
Visit my website

agyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universe
now

Old 26th July 2010
Visit my website

nice start man,

ab complete jaroor karna

Old 26th July 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi
Superb start

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 27th July 2010
Custom title

luddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.26 gb DL: 1.80 gb Ratio: 3.49
good start......continue..........

Old 27th July 2010

trishatrisha has many secret admirerstrishatrisha has many secret admirers
UL: 96.00 kb DL: 2.00 mb Ratio: 0.05
Great Start!
I was waiting for Ur story.
Pls continue your previous story on Reality show of bollywood stars.
THNX

Old 8th August 2010

cool.vicky is beginning to get noticed
UL: 2.10 gb DL: 1.90 gb Ratio: 1.10
Hey why dont u Complete your previous stories.
That aishwariya & big boss bollywood.
PlS. complete iT

Old 8th August 2010

cool.vicky is beginning to get noticed
UL: 2.10 gb DL: 1.90 gb Ratio: 1.10
Hey why dont u complete your previous stories.
That aishwariya & big boss bollywood reality show.
PlS. Complete that before starting anything new.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls