Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th July 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Me and my Wife Fantasy

Hai we are couples from salem, town in tamil nadu. we are married for last 5 years and have one kid, now we are 33 and 27 and have a nice happy hot sexy life.

we are very open and discuss all our personal fantasy also, i discuss with her my crush on our neigbour hood females and he also tell her crush about the neighbour old man, milk man, and students around.

WE enjoy going out and make her some what exibitionist, we tried couple of times first she was hesitant but changed now.

I want you dear exbiians to give some tips here to be a exibitionist and how to do it in public and occations.

She is normally hot and sexy, 36 size, normally wears saree, chudidar, and nighty in house.

pl give more coments and tips...

sure i will give back the experience of that tips and sure i will tell u our may fantasy things and outing experience in coming days....

Old 20th July 2010

vishal_bglr is a pillar of our communityvishal_bglr is a pillar of our communityvishal_bglr is a pillar of our communityvishal_bglr is a pillar of our communityvishal_bglr is a pillar of our communityvishal_bglr is a pillar of our community
UL: 3.45 gb DL: 4.33 gb Ratio: 0.80
machi first ethavathu pic post pannungapa aaparam idea sollarom. but i think bus is the first place to do this...

Old 20th July 2010
Dare Extraordinaire

AKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universeAKASAKI is one with the universe
UL: 1.39 mb DL: 115.76 mb Ratio: 0.01
.............................wrong section to ask such stupid ?..........

Old 20th July 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
sorry tell me which is the right place to post this.. i am new to this..

Old 20th July 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
wrong dude

Old 21st July 2010
Custom title

yesterday we went to have dinner in a chineese restaurant.

asked my wife to wear a chudi that yellow one in which she looks hot, it was tight one, and if the dupataa isnot put properly one can have a good view of the top of the clevage.

And she has put the dupatta in such a way that when ever the server was approaching near to her to serve he had a nice view of that clevage.
sure that server had a nice time.

The guy spend more time serving my wife and he was around us almost all time.

And he was smiling when we leave and sure he had informed that to other servers also about this and all were looking at my wife.

and i also enjoyed.

Innight we had a great fuck and my wife was fantysing that she is being screwed by all the servers of that restaurant.

Old 21st July 2010
Custom title

SweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.41 gb DL: 2.11 gb Ratio: 0.67
write more.

Old 21st July 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCrazyBoy View Post
write more.

sure will update on todays experience today night, but give some suggetions...

Old 21st July 2010
It feels so good

lickmyass is one with the universelickmyass is one with the universelickmyass is one with the universelickmyass is one with the universe
UL: 10.19 gb DL: 9.79 gb Ratio: 1.04
it seems u both have fun

Old 21st July 2010
Still Alive

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
UL: 186.38 mb DL: 1.92 gb Ratio: 0.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by salemcouple2005 View Post
Hai we are couples from salem, town in tamil nadu. we are married for last 5 years and have one kid, now we are 33 and 27 and have a nice happy hot sexy life.

we are very open and discuss all our personal fantasy also, i discuss with her my crush on our neigbour hood females and he also tell her crush about the neighbour old man, milk man, and students around.

WE enjoy going out and make her some what exibitionist, we tried couple of times first she was hesitant but changed now.

I want you dear exbiians to give some tips here to be a exibitionist and how to do it in public and occations.

She is normally hot and sexy, 36 size, normally wears saree, chudidar, and nighty in house.

pl give more coments and tips...

sure i will give back the experience of that tips and sure i will tell u our may fantasy things and outing experience in coming days....

Hmm, intresting

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls