Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > wife cheating stories..hot narration

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

exbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to exbii_expert
UL: 2.42 gb DL: 3.04 gb Ratio: 0.80
new story... on this page

Last edited by exbii_expert : 10th March 2011 at 10:32 PM.

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

exbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparaziexbii_expert is hunted by the papparazi
My family belongs to the *ashraf* (noble) Oudh Muslim stock, being of Iranian descent ten generations back. My mother is very fair, with big breasts. She has a deep navel and a big Nabur (buttocks) which are prized in our community. Being a very devout Musulmani, she wears thick black veils when going out of the house, and full black shalwars at home. My father is a merchant, and we live in a big mahal (mahal) in Lucknow in Oudh province. One day a Shudrani woman was hired as a maidservant by my parents, as the previous Bhojpuri maidservant had left to get married. This Shudra woman was somewhat below the average height, but very thickset and robust, with very big *mamas* (breasts), huge hips and broad thighs. Her Dravidian nose was very broad at the base, her thick Gond-like lips very thick and her Shudra skin jet black in colour. She was very loud and boisterous, like I saw most Shudras were. This woman used to sweep and clean the house, help in cooking our food and washed our clothes. She spoke a much broken Persian, with many Shudra and Dravidian words, which some of the people call Urdu, as it evolved in the camps or Urdus of Mahmud-e-Ghazni. The Shudrani gradually became part of our house, for she was there every day performing her chores. This Shudra woman was shameless, and used to use filthy language freely with the worst kind of abuse. Our pure Muslim household reverberated with words like "madar-bokka" (mother-fucker), "haramzada" (bastard), "lund-choos" (cock-sucker), "safedoo" (whitey), and the like. She also used to tell vulgar jokes. My father was away during the day, and one such day, as the Shudrani was cooking food she was talking to my mother in the kitchen. I heard some laughter and I decided to hear what jokes they were telling. Since the Shudrani used to talk very loudly, I had no problem hearing what she said. "Memsahib, me tell you another joke. What you call one-foot long Aryan penis?" asked the Shudra woman. "I don't know," replied my mother. "Nothing! No Aryan man habbing one foot penis!" At this dirty joke both the women laughed. I was shocked that the Shudra woman was telling such vulgar jokes, and laughing at the size of Aryan penises. I realized for the Shudra woman, we were all Aryan, whether Muslim, Brahmin, Rajput or Bania. They continued to laugh and have fun, and many of the jokes were dirty. These were some of the dirtiest jokes I had ever heard. Worse still, they made fun of the penis size of my race, which humiliated me. I went back to my room when I felt the jokes were coming to an end. That night, I felt very bad and my spirits were down, because of the jokes the Shudra woman had told about our penis size. Worse, it was humiliating that my own mother did not question or stop her. It seemed almost like a truth that our penises were smaller than the Shudras. In fact, my mother seemed quite interested in the story. I felt very humiliated and inferior after hearing the Shudra woman. All of us Muslim boys were very scared of the Shudra men, because they had fearsome faces, bigger muscles and their bodies were more robust than ours. To learn that they also had bigger penises was a big blow to my manhood.

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

I *maro*d my lund that night, thinking about what the Shudra woman-servant had said about Shudra penises and Muslim women. It seemed like I was trying to compete with the Shudra men. Once, my father had to go out on a pilgrimage to the shrine of a Sufi Ghazi saint in Ghaziabad, and went out for two fortnights. The Shudra woman was always bolder when my father was away. One day, I again heard loud laughter from the kitchen. I again went to the kitchen to overhear what the Shudra woman was talking to my mother. This time, the Shudra woman was getting more personal.

"Now tell me Begum, you liking your Sahib ?" I heard her ask. "Yes, I do," replied my mother. "No, Begum. I think you no like your Sahib," replied the Shudrani. "Why do you think that ?" asked my mother. "*Arya Aadmi ke paas Sala Chhota Gora Lora*. Aryan man habbing damm small fair penis," answered the Shudra woman in the broken Persian-Rajput-Dravidian mixed language called Urdu. She said "Shudra man habbing strong body, no weak body like Arya man." "My husband is big enough for me," replied my mother, as always in a purer Farsi. "Me likes Shudra man not Aryan man." she said. "Shudra Man linga damm strong. Chod you long time. No weak like Aryan man linga. "*Aap ko pasand hai Chhota Gora Lora* ? Begum, you liking Small Fair Penis ? Begum liking Shudra Man Linga or Arya Man Linga ?" asked the Shudra woman. My mother laughed, somewhat embarassed, and said she had never tried a Shudra Linga before. "You must try Shudra Man Linga, Begum. All Muslim Woman liking Shudra Linga." said the Shudrani. My mother laughed. She said she had heard that Shudra men were very long. "Begum, you want *chod* (fuck) Shudra Linga ? I know Shudra Mans with huge Black Linga in my mohalla (neighbourhood)." said the Shudra woman. "You give me hundred rupee, I bring Shudra Man." I was shocked when I heard the Shudra woman's offer. I wondered what my mother would say. My mother hesitated. "Begumji, hundred rupee for Shudra linga one foot long," she said, holding her hands one foot apart. My mother still hesitated. "Fifty rupee, begum." With this my mother then finally agreed. I was surprised, but excited. The next day itself, the Shudra woman came to our house with a Shudra man.

His skin was jet black in colour, and his frightening face had a nose which was broad at the base, and thick irregular slobbering lips. He wore a thick *lungi* around his waist, but was otherwise naked. He did not even wear any slippers, and walked barefoot, like our Shudra woman-servant. My mother told me to go to my room, and a new servant had come to do some work in the house. I went back, but watched from my door. I definitely feared the bully. The Shudra woman guided the Shudra man to my parents' bedroom. My mother followed them, and I quickly went behind. Fortunately, they left the door open, so I could see everything. I saw the Shudra man staring at mother's assets.

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

Then the Shudrani servant pulled down his lungi and pulled out his Zubb. I was shocked with its size. It was flaccid, but big, and I think it hung down six inches in this soft state. It was the biggest and blackest penis I had ever seen. Even in its soft state it was much bigger than any I had seen. He was a real saand-admi (bull-man). His testicles were the size of apples. The Shudra woman lifted up his penis unasked. She held his penis for my mother to see. It seemed to amuse her very much to show it to my mother.

He stood straight, quite proud of his organ. Everybody was staring at his enormous penis. "This why his name is Bull-Man." As the Shudrani lifted up his big penis, I found that he had a large bag of eggs. He smiled proudly as the Shudrani showed him off. She said the Shudras all had very big loras, and were very proud of them. The Shudrani laughed and said, "See Begum. Dekho begum! *Shudra walla ke paas bahut burra Linga*! Shudra man habbing damm big penis. Shudra man linga much bigger dhan Arya man linga." The Shudrani then pulled the foreskin up and down. Grasping it at the base, she then shook it about, in a circle, and said, "Look, Memsahib, look! Shudra man habbing damm big peenis, Memsahib.
See, Shudra man penis much more bigger dhan Arya man penis, memsahib." The Shudrani then asked, "Hab you ebber seen Arya man with dhis big linga?"
My mother replied, "No, I have never seen any this big."

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

By now, his penis was erect. I noticed that it stood out nearly straight from his stomach, unlike Aryan mens' penises which were more nearly up against. My mother was appreciating his size. The Shudrani said he was one of the studs of her town, and had bokked almost every woman of the village. She said this was one of the reasons why the Shudra men had bigger penises, because the women only fucked with the Shudras who had the biggest penises. She said he was regularly paid by rich begums and sultanas and women loved his cock and body. he was a good chodu and knew how to satisfy every woman. "He is one of the Bull-Man of the Shudra mohalla. Women loves his Linga and strong Body.

He is good bokka (fucker) and know how to satisfy every aurat (woman)." The Shudra woman then pulled off her red sari, and I saw her wondrous naked form for the first time. Her huge breasts hung down, with large nipples surrounded by a vast black aureole. I was very curious about her fuddi though, because I thought that Shudra womens' fuddis should be very wide and deep to take the big penises of their Shudra men. In fact, her *bhosree* was very big. The *baal* of the Shudrani's *bhosree* was thick, short and closely curled. It looked scrubby, and there was a lot of it. Her bhosree lips were thick and of a dark red, like a berry. But her kokh was pink inside the lips. Then the Shudra woman lifted my mother's arms and pulled the kameez off her head. She pulled open her red choli and mother's big papayas came out. I had never seen my mother's breasts before, and my own small *lora* became harder. She then embraced mother from the front. Her black Shudra breasts and mother's fair Mughal breasts were rubbing against each other.

The Shudra man embraced her from behind, and started to massage her breasts. He pinched her nipples. Mother was moaning and groaning, squeezed by the Shudra man from behind, and the Shudra woman from behind, her thick white figure pressed by the two black figures. Then the Shudra woman moved back and the Shudra man took her place. He embraced her, squeezing her big breasts against his hairy chest. "*Sala, Aap ki Fuddi phad ke chodunga.* I will fuck and break open your fuddi." he said. "I am your *chod-kutti* (fuck-bitch). You can *chod* me," said my mother. With this, he embraced her and his black hands were on mother's buttocks, kneading them through her black shalwar. My mother's hands wandered across his muscular chest, then to his stomach and down to his genitals. She then started to massage the Shudra Bull-Man's huge black penis.

There may be penises that big amongst Aryan men, but I never saw one that big, though I have seen many. My mother then went onto her knees and took his huge black Shudra-linga into her mouth. She started to *mango-chus* (mango-suck) his *supara* (glans). Then she tried to take more of his penis into her mouth, but she could only take half of it down her throat. He started to moan. Then my mother tried to measure it. She put both hands around it, one on top of the other at the same time. Still much of the penis stuck straight out. Then she placed the lower hand around the tip and still the head stuck out. Only when she again put the other hand on its head did she finally cover the penis. It was a full twelve *unglees* (inches) long.

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

Mother then went back to the bed, and, lying down, spread her white thighs. The Shudra man took his penis and rubbed it against mother's fuddi lips. His black Shudra penis contrasted sharply with her fair Oudhi Muslim fuddi. Mother started to moan and she said, "*Chod mujhe*. Fuck me." What struck me as most peculiar was that his prick, when stiff and hard, did not stand so upright as an Aryan man's does, but seemed to stick out more horizontally from his belly. I wonder why. Perhaps it is because of their length and weight, which makes them bend down.

The Shudra man then inserted his black penis into her fair fuddi. Slowly, said the Shudrani servant. She never hab chod with Shudra linga. "What ? I am your first Shudra-linga ?" he asked my mother. "Yes," she said. "*Sala*, *poora phadunga, aap ki Musalmani fuddi ko*. Damn, i will bust it, your Muslim vagina." he said. Then he slowly pushed it all in. He started to *chod* her with long strokes. It was clear mother was paining but she was also enjoying it too. The Shudra woman came and pushed her one of her black breasts into my mother's mouth. The Shudra Bull-man was giving her strong jerks as she moaned. My own small fair Aryan Muslim penis was erect, seeing the Shudra man's huge black penis inside my mother's fair Aryan Muslim vagina.

My mother then embraced the ugly Shudra man tightly, circling her fair legs around his muscular black waist. Both of them were sweating heavily. The ugly Shudra was on top of her, ramming away so furiously that the marriage-bed shook violently. Both were gasping and snorting. My mother was moaning about "Big Shudra man." "*Maderchod, uski Fuddi chod*! Motherfucker, fuck her fuddi." said the Shudra woman. Mother, hearing the abuse from the Shudrani, also started to use dirty words, which I never heard her use. She abused the Shudra man, "*Sala, maderchod Kalloo. Meri Fuddi chod! Phad ke Chodo! Kala Haramzada."

Seeing this, the Shudra woman was fingering herself. "Shudra Maha-Linga, Big Shudra Man, Burra Shudra Aadmi." were some of the words I heard. With that he *chod* her even harder and she started to moan. I masturbated my own small fair Muslim penis as I saw the ugly black Shudra *chod* my fair Muslim mother. My penis was never harder than it was then. I could see my mother's thick bhosri cream cover his huge black Dravidian penis. My mother had two orgasms, but he did not ejaculate. The Bull-Man gave strong jerks and *chod* her hard. He then said that he is going to shoot. "*Sala, dhaat thukunga.* Ass-hole, I am going to spit my sperm." he yelled. I wondered if his sperm was the same as an Aryan man's. "*Undar thuko, Sala. Shudra Dhaat uski fuddi me poora under dalo. Spit it inside, ass-hole. Put your sperm deep into her Fuddi." said the Shudra woman. With this, the Shudra man shouted out aloud, "Sali", and pumped my mother full of his sperm. He lay on top of her for a while, both panting. His great black tool flopped out of my mother's vagina after he had spent. "You no like Aryan linga no more after dhis," said the Shudra woman. "You fuddi now stretch out, no more feel Arya linga." What the Shudra woman said was true. In fact, I could see that my mother's ravaged vagina was stretched wide open.

Old 10th March 2011
exbii critics head
Visit my website

From my vantage point, it looked like his sperm was like an Aryan's. His tool hung pendant for a while. I saw many Shudra penises afterwards in a pendant state, at the bathing ghats, and also in the urine houses. All their penises were when tranquil much longer than those of Muslims. Then he *chod* both women again one more time. They then started to get dressed, and I left my position near the door, and went back form my room. Afer a while, I saw the servant come out, followed by my mother.

My mother then paid the Shudrani some rupees. Then the Shudra woman said, "Now, you only Shudra-linga can give you maaza now. Ek baar Shudra-chod, hamesha Shudra-chod! Once a Shudra-fucker, always a Shudra-fucker. My mother then paid the Shudrani servant and the Shudra man many rupees. They both left after that. The Shudra woman brought him to the house more and more often after that when my father was away. I guess the Shudra woman was right, my mother used to enjoy herself with that Shudra whenever she could. Soon, my mother started spending nights with him. It is actually very humiliating for me to know that my mother sleeps with a Shudra man. I feel so dirty to know that my dirty mother is betraying my father with an ugly black Shudra man.

Yet, my penis is hardest of all when I see the Shudra Bull-Man *chod* my mother, and my orgasms are never more intense. At night, I masturbate, pretending that I am a Shudra man and that it is my penis inside my mother, or inside another Aryan female. While I hate Shudra men and are jealous of their penis size, secretly, I wish I was a Shudra man. In fact, I soon found that my penis can only become hard when I see the black Shudra man with my fair Muslim mother. The penis had to be large black and Shudra, and the female had to be my mother. Othweriwse, i could not even have an erection. Naturally, I never told my father about what my mother did.

Old 11th March 2011
known stranger:)
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Yukki story. No match wd ur previous posts.

Old 15th March 2011

jayrathod7777 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to jayrathod7777
best story ever

chk mine also

View my threads:

HOT HIJABI BURKHEWALI WOMEN ADVENTURES(incest, gangbang, rape, force full rough sex)

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=901113

Burkha/Hijab/Tight round ass/gaand/butt/gand/bums wrapped Fantacy
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=934226

HOT CHAT WITH HIJABI BURKHEWALI WOMEN
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=986595

to listen to dirty comments about ur wife, mother, girlfriend, sister bhabhi add me on yahoo

jayrathod7777

apni wife, mother, girlfriend, sister, bhabhi ke bare me dirty comments sunne ke liye yahoo pe add karo

jayrathod7777

Old 17th March 2011

Roheet has many secret admirers
UL: 80.12 gb DL: 45.94 gb Ratio: 1.74

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls