Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > Police ne Kiya Balatkar aur Randi bana diya

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2010
Lord Falkland

ashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our community
UL: 33.75 gb DL: 58.91 gb Ratio: 0.57
Police ne Kiya Balatkar aur Randi bana diya

I am male & writer of story and this is just a friction.so guys pls don't use ur adjectives 4 me

My name is Rekha, I am 27 years of age. I am very attractive in looks. I am fair with long black hair. I am busty & tall. My figure is 38D-30-42 and I am 5’4” tall. I got married at age of 18. Mine was a love marriage. I ran away with my bf and got married. He is Muslim & I am from a Hindu family. I don’t have any relation with my family since marriage & even he doesn’t have any relation with his family so we shifted to Ajmer from Jaipur.

I was happy with my married life my hubby use to love me a lot we use to have sex regularly. He had bought all modern amenity in house. We never planned child 5 years passed. He always use to say “abhi nahi tumhari jawani ka raas to choos ne do jara”. I never knew what business he was doing.

One day in morning police raided our house and found small packet of narcotics. I was scared. I called my father he refused to help & same happen with his family too. I felt as if I am all alone in world. He was behind the bars. I dint knew what to do and what not to. I tried all day to help him out but no one came for our help. I met lawyer who promised me that nothing will happen as quantity they found was very small, it does not fall in serious crime and he will get bail within few days.

In the evening Police Inspector came to our house. I was scared I was all alone. He told me he has come for search. I had no reason not to allow him. He searched in leaving room here and there then he told me to open cupboards. He started searching cupboard. He showed me a big packet and that was of same narcotics which they had ceased.

He looked at me with grid and told me “ Maine yea packet jaanbuj ke subha mai nahi nikala nahi to tera mard puri jindagi andar nikalta”.

I had tears in my eyes and was pleased with his mercy on me.

I folded my hands and told him “ Sahab main aapka sukraiya kaise aada karu muje nahi malum par main vachan deti hu ki aaj ke baad khabhi bhi unko Drugs ka Dhandha nahi karne doongi”.

He laughed at me “ abe Sali sukriya mai tera le lunga bus tu utna kar jo main kaheta hu.”

Now I smelled something fishy. So I asked him “kya aapko rupiya chahiye”.

He smiled and said “nahi muje tu chahiye, Subhse jabse tuje dekha hai sala maan bahut machal raha hai teri jawani ko nanga dekh ne ko”.

I was shocked bloddy dark ugly fat guy thinking of fucking me “ yea kya kaha rahe ho sahib, Main koi aisi waisi nahi hu”.

He said : “ Ha Sali ishi liye to mera dil aagaya tujpar”

I was angry and shouted at him : “ Nahi main tumhari complain kar dungi”

He again laugh: ”kiso mujko hi meri complain karegi, Abhi tak mainey koi FIR nahi banyee hai, muje kush karde warna tera mard puri jindagi bhar jail me sadega, aur saley ki roj gaand marunga, aur tu idhar akeli na tera baap sathme na tera sasur aur tera us bhadve vakil ko maine aapne sath le liya hai. Fir tu Sali randi banke puri jindagi kategi”

All my anger went away and my legs started trembling : “ Sir main aapke pair(legs) pakadti hu pls muje jane dijiye, pls meri jindagi kharab matkijiye”

He : “ tikh hai main jata hu aur FIR aur yea mall sath me jod deta hu, nahi nahi aisa karta hu thoda maal aur iske sath mila deta hu jitna jyada maal utni badi saja”.

I had tears in my eyes & I was standing with my hands folded in front of him.

He said : “ thik hai chal ek baar tere mard ko dekh ke usko khana kila ke atey hai mangta hai to usey bhi pocch le ki uski jindagi ki kimat mere sath ek raat sona hai”

I thought at least I will see him and feed him he must be hungry sine morning: “ thik hai sahib”

I went to get ready. I heard him calling someone and telling “sale ko chamber main le ke ja”

I went to police station with him in his jeep.

Wana read more of it pls do reply

Last edited by ashitosh : 25th June 2010 at 01:42 PM.

Old 11th June 2010
HARDCORE OPTION TRADER

register1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to register1803
UL: 30.88 gb DL: 6.50 gb Ratio: 4.75
wanna read more please update.

Old 11th June 2010
Lord Falkland

ashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our communityashitosh is a pillar of our community
UL: 33.75 gb DL: 58.91 gb Ratio: 0.57
On the way he told me to buy some food for my hubby, which I did.
As we reached police station he told me to wait out side.
I waited for about 10-15 min.
He called me in.
He took me to a room from where I could see on 42” LCD TV screen that my hubby’s hands & legs were tied with ceiling and he was hanging facing ground.
That inspector went in and started torturing my hubby. He pulled his hair, slapped him. Hit him with danda.
Then he ordered constable: “ Sale ko nanga kar, Madarchod ki gand me danda jayega to sabh uglega”
Constable brought my hubby down & striped him nude. He was standing with his hands covering his tool. I could just see could not help him.
Inspector told him to bend on a table as he kept his upper half body on table they tied his hands & legs with tables leg.
Inspector went behind towards his ass. He moved his hands on my hubby’s bumbs : “ kya chikani gand hai, jara tel laga sale ki gand main”
Constable brought some oil and pored it in my hubby’s ass.
Inspector said “ kya nathu marega ya pahele Danda dalu”
One of constable : “sahib pahele pelne do maja aayega, bahut dino se itni tight gand nahi mili”
Inspector : “thik hai tum iski pelo main bahar jata hu par eke k bar hi pelna fir thoda khana kha lene dena”
I show inspector coming out of integration room.
My eyes were still on TV Screen.
Both constables striped them self nude. They were ugly & obsessed. One of them was circumcised. Other one’s was with skin. I had seen first time a dick with skin & both of them were double the size of my hubby. One with skinned dick went behind my hubby and started moving his hands on my hubby’s bumbs. Then he pushed one of his finger in ass.
1st constable : “Hussain sale ki gand mast tight hai maja aajyega”
Hussain : “ Ha Mangilal chikna bhi hai”
Magilal : “tera uske muh me de, main pichali bajata hu”
Oh no I dint know what to do.
I was watching my hubby crying with pain and both motherfuckers were fucking him.
I heard door open, it was inspector.
Inspector : “ bol Sali meri randi banti hai ki AIDS wale se tere mard ki gand marvavu”
Inspector : “ AIDS wala sala nigro hapsi hai inlogo se double hai uska lund”
I was speechless standing there seeing one guy forcing his dick in my hubby’s mouth other banding his butts and inspector telling me he has guy who’s tool is bigger than this 2 that too he has AIDS.
I was so much so confused that I became statue.
Inspector slapped me on my bust : “Sali bolna nahi to tuje bhi uske baju me lagavake gand marvavu , wo nigro se”
I was shocked. I just moved my head saying ok.
Inspector : “ idhar raat gujaregi ya tere ghar par”
I said with tears in my eyes : “jidhar aap chaho”
Inspector : “ek round idhar kar ke,l tere ghar hi chalet hai, waha koi disturb nahi karega”
He blotted door from inside : “Chal abhi jaldi jaldi nangi ho jaa”
I dint know what to do so : “ kya”
He slapped me on face and pulled my duppata : “ maa ki chudi Sali tere ko nanga hone nahi aata”
He pulled my kurta and opened my payjama’s nada which fell on ground : “ Chal jaldi se bodies(BRA) aur nikar(PANTY) ko bhi utar” and started music.
I unhooked my bra removed it but covered my bust with one hand and with other hand I started removing my panty. I was nude for first time in front of other man. I could not look into his eyes my eyes were on ground.

Old 11th June 2010

goldy_k7 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.59 gb DL: 4.79 gb Ratio: 0.33
good start

Old 11th June 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi
Nice fiction

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 11th June 2010
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazipgfan is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 343.25 gb DL: 20.75 gb Ratio: 16.54
...... ...... ...... ...... ......

Waiting for more.....

Old 16th June 2010
Technology Today
Visit my website

hunter_eye has received several accoladeshunter_eye has received several accoladeshunter_eye has received several accoladeshunter_eye has received several accoladeshunter_eye has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to hunter_eye
UL: 26.27 mb DL: 58.42 mb Ratio: 0.45
update more bro... waiting...

Also join the Facebook Page for latest updates and newses.

Old 16th June 2010
I AM COMPLICATED

silent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.71 gb DL: 16.91 gb Ratio: 0.87
very hot narration you said its a fiction but
every fiction comes from reality rep added

Last edited by silent_seeker : 16th June 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Old 16th June 2010
Custom title

ts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our communityts_srms is a pillar of our community
UL: 535.27 gb DL: 248.20 gb Ratio: 2.16
erotic

Old 16th June 2010

Sonia20.kapoor is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonia20.kapoor
UL: 72.25 gb DL: 18.40 gb Ratio: 3.93
aageee

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls