Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > lIFE AftER mARRiAgE : NISHA

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th May 2010

manmohar has many secret admirers
Send a message via AIM to manmohar Send a message via MSN to manmohar Send a message via Yahoo to manmohar
UL: 2.40 gb DL: 5.69 gb Ratio: 0.42
lIFE AftER mARRiAgE : NISHA

am Nisha living in Lahore. I did my masters in English. I am 27 yrs old and having a very fair skin and beautiful face with a very attractive body which the boys used to call hot and sexy. I belonged to a middle class family but we never faced any difficulty in fulfilling our necessities. I am the younger sister of two and was married one year back. My husband, Yasir, was my university fellow and we had developed liking for each other during our university days. He was senior to me but was attracted to me and later I also responded to him. This likeness and our relation ship progressed so much that it ended on me lying in his arms. Yes we did sex before our marriage and he deflowered me 3 months before our marriage. We continued to meet each other after that but after first time we could not stop ourselves from doing it again and again. I think that was more because of me as I was unable to hold my self once I got stimulated. When ever he tried to kiss me my pussy started to get wet and as soon as his hands moved over my body I was holding his cock out of his pants. Our families were not some conservative type of families so we did not faced resistance in getting married. His family was comprised of his younger sister, Sara 19 yrs old and was in 12th class, his younger brother Nasir who was in 10th class and was 18 yrs old. His old father and mother. We were staying at the upper storey along with his younger brother while other family members were living in the ground floor.

After our marriage it was like I had got the license to fuck. The sex in our life got so dominant that I got addict to it. Almost every night we used to fuck. He started to bring xxx movies at home and we watch those movies while having sex. Even in the morning before going to office sometimes I got a quick fuck. Unfortunately what happened that he was posted in Dubai from his company and he did not want to miss this chance as it was having a good salary offer and promotion with this. It was a matter of both happiness and sorrow for me. I was happy that my husband is getting promotion and was selected among his colleagues for the foreign posting. But I was worried that how I would live with out my husband and his cock. He was also sad on leaving without me. But he had to go and I had to say him good bye at airport.

A few days passed and everyone felt my loneliness at home and my mother in law suggested that my nand Sara would shift into my room along with me to give me company. I also appreciated it and welcomed her in my room. I felt that it would be much better than sleeping alone in my room. She was already friendly with me and we used to chit chat a lot whole day and now she would be with me at night also. This made me a bit happy. We started to sleep together on the large bed which previously I was sharing with her brother. I was used to sleep in my night dress which was always a loose silky night shirt along with a loose pajama. Though I had to sleep nude most of the nights until I was with my husband. While Sara was mostly sleeping in her shalwar and kameez. One thing about her, she always wore tight fitting clothes with a little deep neck lines because like all other young girls she also liked to look sexy. My dresses were not less than her. When she started to sleep with me on the bed then I felt that she was having a much attractive figure. Her breasts were firm looking and of good size. Her skin was very white and silky. In fact she was a very beautiful girl to be lusted by any guy. I was also feeling myself attracted toward her beauty sexually. Though I was never a lesbian but the lesbian movies always got my attention and I was eyeing Sara’s beauty with that thought in my mind. Her beautifully erect breasts peeping out of her deep neck line ask me for attention and call me to grab them and I was into finding a chance to grasp them.

I decided to seduce her. I started to involve her in hot chit chat. Also I started to show her my body purposefully. That night I was having different plan in my mind. I wanted to show her my body more openly than before. It was the first time that I was going to do it. I brought out my night dress from hanger and put it on the sofa a little away from the bed. Sara was lying on bed and was waiting for me to come to sleep. When I pulled my shirt upward to get it off my body. She said surprisingly, “bhabhi bathroom main nahee jain gee change karny?” I smiled and said, “yahan tum hi ho aur kounsa koi mard hai jis say parda karma hai. Main to yeh dress bhi tumhari wajah say pehn laiti hoon warna tumharay bhaiya mujh ko raat ko khuch bhee nahee pehnany daity thay. Aur main raat ko nangi hi sooti thee unkay sath.” She blushed and tried to avoid her gaze from me but she could not keep her eyes away for longer than a few seconds from my now bra covered milky white body. I was wearing a black brassier which was showing my ample breasts and a heavy cleavage. My milky white body was just naked. Then I unhooked my brassier and she was more shocked. I pulled it off my body and placed it on the sofa while turning a little away to keep some parda. But my whole the back was open to her. She was looking at me. Then I changed my pajama removing it after wearing the shirt. Then I moved to bed. I moved to bed and smiled am I beautiful. She smiled and said yes bhabhi.

While lying on the bed, I asked her do you have any boy friend. She hesitated and said no bhabhi I don’t have any boy friend. But because of shyness and hesitation I suspected that she is surely having a boy friend. I decided to investigate her in different way. I started to tell her about me. “Why are you so hesitant in telling this? Every girl has a boy friend at this age because these boys can’t leave a girl who is so beautiful and sexy looking like you alone. You know about me that your brother was my boy friend. He trapped me in his friendship and made me her girlfriend and I think you know the meaning of a girlfriend.” She smiled and said, “really bhabhi. Did you both have done something before your marriage?” I smiled back, “SOMETHING? Your brother did EVERYTHING with me even before our marriage. And we did it many times. But promise me that you will not tell it to anyone.” She said, don’t worry bhabhi no one will know about it. I again asked her about her boyfriend and she said yes she is also having a friend but she did not call him boyfriend at that time. I did not insist more.

Now I was lying with my face towards her. My hand was over her shoulder and I was lightly moving my hand over her shoulder. I then placed my hand over her cheek and said, “Sara you are so beautiful and sexy. Believe me that if I would have been a boy I would have made you my girlfriend.” She smiled and said, “really bhabhi am I so beautiful?” I said, “yes my doll, you are so beautiful with such a sexy body that I cant stop myself from kissing you.” After saying this I lightly placed my lips over her cheek and kissed but did not moved my lips away and continued to kiss are lightly. My hand had now moved over her back and I was lightly tracing her bra straps. My lips have reached her pink lips and I slightly kissed her on her lips then with a little force and started to move my tongue over her lips. I pulled her slightly towards me and she did not resist. She moved closer to me and let me lick her lips. Now her own breaths were getting faster and her breasts were moving with lust. Her resistance what so ever was not any more there.

At that time my tongue was licking her lips I slowly but with a little firmly pushed my tongue into the slit of her lips. She gave way to my lips into her mouth. I moved my tongue into her mouth and she slightly opened her mouth to let me touch her tongue with mine. It was so sensational to feel another female’s tongue with mine. I started to touch her tongue with mine and she also started to respond by playing with my tongue with her. And then she involuntarily started to suck my tongue with her lips and mouth. That was so hot. I could guess now that my nand was now getting hot. My hand has now reached at her ass and I slowly moved my hand upward under her kameez and now first time I touched her soft naked skin. As soon as my hand touched her naked skin the force of her sucking got increased. She was responding to my touch. Now she was gasping. My hand started to move over her skin up and down in slow motion. It was exciting her and the naked skin of her body was making me wet also. Now I was sucking her lower lip as my hand was touching her brassier hook. Her hand was also on my back and that was also not idle now. She was also feeling my back with her hand but over my kameez.

I made her lie on her back by slightly forcing her back but her mouth was not willing to leave mine. I raised myself on my elbow and again started to kiss her on her lips and cheeks. Now my hand was on her stomach and I lightly placed it over her heaving small breast. As soon as I grasped her hard breast in my hand and lightly pressed it she gasped in my mouth, “ uuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffffff bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiii” now I was pressing her breasts lightly over one and then the other breast. Now I started to unbutton her kameez. I unbuttoned her upper buttons and now her chest was open. I pulled aside the kameez flaps and now her breasts were in front of me in her black colored brassier tightly hugging her beautiful small milky white breasts creating a great view of her cleavage. I left her mouth and moved my lips downwards while kissing her on neck and then on her chest. My lips reached her cleavage and I kissed there and the open parts of her breasts were the targets of my kisses. She was gasping with her closed eyes. I pulled aside her brassier cup and brought out her right breast and started to kiss it all over. My hand was now moving downward to her pajama. As soon as I took her right pink nipple in my mouth my hand had reached her pussy over her pajama. She could not bear the touch on both the highly sensitive parts and she raised her body with passion. When I touched her pussy over her pajama I felt that it was wet and she was not wearing any panty. On the upper side I was sucking her nipple with my lips and was biting it lightly with my teeth. I moved my hand under her kameez and then tried to enter her pajama. She was having elastic in the pajama so it did not resist my progressing hand.

As my hand entered her pajama it was welcomed by her bush. Her pussy mound was having hair but those were not so much. I moved my finger down and now touched her pussy lips. She was gasping and her pussy was leaking. My finger got wet with her flowing juices without entering the pussy hole. I touched her clit and she jumped upward. I just placed my finger over her pussy hole and then with a very little force it slipped in her. As soon as my finger entered her pussy hole she moved upward to take my finger deeper. I slowly started to move my finger in and out of wet pussy. Her pussy was flowing like a fountain. Then I suddenly pulled out my finger and she opened her eyes with surprise as she did not want that. I got up and now started to pull her kameez upward from her base. She did not object a little and like a good baby she raised herself to let me remove her kameez. Now she was lying in her black brassier and pajama over my bed. I placed my lips once again on her lips and moved my hands on her back to unhook her brassier. I unhooked her black brassier and pulled it out of her arms. Then I let her lay on the bed once again. Now I also got rid of my own shirt and I was not wearing any brassier so my breasts got naked in front of my nand. Now both of us were top less in front of each other. For the first time she looked at my young and beautiful tightly erect breasts and her eyes glued to them. I smiled at her behavior and took her hand and placed it over my right breast. She did not remove it away and slowly started to feel it. Her hand was now slowly caressing my breast and was feeling my nipple also. With the warmth of soft hand my nipples were getting erect.

REPLY GUYS IF U LIKE THE STORY...FOR UPDATE.

Old 28th May 2010

manijaan is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 452.30 mb DL: 163.38 mb Ratio: 2.77
very well constructed... getting me horny .. hehehe never mind .. continue your quest and share.. Thanks

Old 28th May 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

rajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to rajadum
UL: 81.39 mb DL: 572.69 mb Ratio: 0.14
good work keep it up

Old 28th May 2010
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
nice work.....

Old 31st May 2010

Send a message via AIM to manmohar Send a message via MSN to manmohar Send a message via Yahoo to manmohar
Yasir and me started to have sex as we were liking each other. It started at his friend’s flat. That was a one room flat for a bachelor where he was staying. It was having one kitchenette and a bathroom. In the room there was a double bed along with a sofa set in one corner. Yasir used to bring the key of his flat and take me there and we had fun. Many a times he took me to his flat and we had sex there. Sometimes after we had sex and were having a cup of coffee then his friend Raja, the owner of the flat came and joined us in coffee. First time when he came I blushed as I knew that he would be knowing that what we had just done in his room. A charming and naughty smile was on his face which made me more embarrassed. But he did not try to mention it in his talks that he is knowing about our sex relationship. Later on when ever he came home after our sex I did not felt much his presence and that became normal for me even I also started to talk to him and enjoy his jokes.

One day when Yasir called me to go with him to Raja’s flat I got prepared from home and wore a charming pink colored plain suit with a deep neck line. In the university he met me and asked to move out for fun. When we came out of the university gate his friend Raja was there with some girl in the car. Yasir asked me to sit in the car. That was a surprise for me but then without asking anything I sat beside the girl. She was having hijab and I could not see her face. As soon as I sat with her and had shake hand with her I immediately came to know that she was Sana. She was our senior and in Raja and Yasir’s class. She was the daughter of Biology professor who was much religious and she was always wearing hijab in the university. Her eyes were much beautiful with out contact lens she had green eyes with a very milky white complexion. Her figure was also much attractive. When I sat in the car Raja moved it forward and Yasir introduced her to me and said, Nisha you would be knowing Sana, she is our class fellow and she is a very good friend of Raja as you are my best friend. With Yasir’s this comments I immediately come to know that she was having sexual relations with Raja as I was fucking Yasir. That was so strange for me that such a good girl of such a good family who is always having hijab in the university was so broadminded to go for the sex relations with some boy with out and before marriage. Sana slapped at Yasir’s back and said, Yaisr you are much naughty you never leave any chance to embarrass anyone. All of us in the car started to laugh.

I was thinking that both Raja and Sana will drop us at Raja’s flat and will go for some outing but that was just my thought. I was yet expecting them to leave when both of them entered the flat with us. All of entered the flat and I sat on the sofa with Yasir. Now Sana removed his hijab and very first time I saw her face. She also removed his shawl and now she was sitting with us in her tight shalwar and kameez. Her breasts were so tightly packed in that tight half sleeve kameez. No doubt that she would be having 36b. I was really impressed with her beauty and was more surprised that how Raja has trapped such a beautiful and pious girl for sex. Raja brought cold drinks for all of us and after himself serving to all of us he sat just close to Sana and all of us started to have our drink along with little chit chat. I noticed that while drinking the cold drink Raja’s hand was slowly moving over her shoulder and the naked part of her white arm. She was not objecting at all. While drinking he praised her beauty and moved ahead and planted a kiss on her cheek she just smiled with out resistance. Instead of her it was me who blushed. He now pulled her to him and said, Sana is my love and my jaan. He placed his lips over her lips and started to kiss her. She also started to respond and now they were French kissing each other. His tongue was moving in her mouth and she was sucking it. I was feeling uneasy. I looked towards Yasir and objected but he gave me a naughty smile and asked me to relax and enjoy. Just then I realized that Raja’s hand was moving over her back and he was playing with her brassier hook and strap while tracing it down. Just a little later his other hand moved to her front and now I could not believe that Raja was feeling Sana’s breast over her tight kameez. Such a beautiful and pious girl who is always wearing a hijab in the university was being fondled in front of two strangers by a man who was nothing more than a boyfriend for her. Instead of all this she was not objecting at all.

Just then Yasir moved near me and pulled me in his arms and making me hugging her chest. I tried to resist but he whispered in my ear while kissing me on my neck, relax dear they are enjoying it and don’t disturb them and you too enjoy it. I whispered back but Yasir it is not good to do it in front of them. Are you going to make love to me in front of them? He did not let me speak any more and sealed my mouth with his lips. His tongue moved into my mouth and was moving all around. I could not resist it while he started to touch and press my boobs. I just moaned and hugged her and responded him by sucking his tongue. As I looked at the other couple with the angle of my eye I found that his hand was moving under her kameez on her back and half of her white back was naked for our view. He was caressing her naked back and just then he moved his hand towards the front side under the kameez and pushed it up above her breasts. She was wearing a black colored brassier which was beautifully and tightly clinging to her breasts. That was also making me hot to see such a beauty in such semi nakedness in front of me. Just then I felt Yasir’s warm hand touching my skin. Only then I realized that he has also moved my t shirt up and was caressing my now naked back. I tried to pull it down to avoid to be seen by Raja or Sana but he grabbed my hand and asked me to let it happen. He signaled me to look to the other couple, I glanced there and now Raja was pulling his kameez upward to remove it of her body. To my surprise Sana did not resist and raised her arms up and he pulled the shirt of her body. Now she was in his arms only in her tight black brassier and her shalwar. Her beautiful white naked body clad only in black brassier was looking so sexy. He was holding her breasts in her hands over her bra and was pressing them. Her fully developed beautiful breasts were not fully contained in the tight brassier and were creating an ample cleavage. Raja bent down and put his lips over her naked part of breast and started to kiss it and lick it. She pulled her head deeper. He was now licking the cleavage of her breasts
I was so hot at that moment that when Yasir tried to pull my t shirt up over my head I could not resist and voluntarily raised my arms up to let her remove my shirt. He pulled it of my head and threw it down on the carpet. Now I was also sitting only in my white brassier for the viewers view. Yasir started to kiss my nipples over my brassier and then he pulled it down to let my breast come out of the brassier. My naked breast with pink nipple was now in open. He bent down and took my nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. I was gasping with the excitement. He was chewing my nipple and licking my areola. My hand moved toward his pants and I started to press his hardening cock over his tight jeans. Yasir himself freed his cock for me and let me have his naked cock in my hand. I looked to the other side and there Raja has also removed her brassier and now she was naked except her shalwar. Yasir said, look Nisha how much beautiful and sexy is she. I too appreciated her beauty. It was strange for me that instead of getting jealous I was enjoying his comments for her. Now he also unhooked my brassier and made me nude till my jeans. At this moment Raja looked towards me straight into my eyes with a naughty smile and appreciating look I smiled back for him and he again sank back to suck Sana’s nipples. It was strange that now it was not bothering me to be naked in the presence of my lover’s friend and her girl friend.

I pushed Yasir’s head back from my aroused and hardened nipples and bent down to kiss his cock. His white beautiful cock was fully hard and I could not resist to take it in my mouth even in the presence of his friends. I took his cock in my mouth and then started to suck it. He started to push his pelvis upward to push his cock deeper in my mouth. On the other side Raja had pulled her shalwar down and made her lie on the bed and had started to lick her pussy. I could easily see black bush at her pussy which was looking so sexy and attractive at her beautiful white body. He was licking her pussy with her tongue moving even deeper into her cunt and was looking at me. I too was also looking into his eyes while sucking Yasir’s cock as I was pretending and showing him that I was licking his cock. I had got so much bold at that time that if he had come to me asked me to suck his cock then I did not had refused at that time.

Yasir made me bend on the sofa on all my fours and then came back pulled down my pant and then pushed his hard and lubricated cock at my pussy and with a single thrust pushed it deep in my pussy. Now Yasir started to fuck me in the presence of his friend and girlfriend. His cock was moving in and out of my pussy and I was also moving my ass back and forward. I was looking at the other naked couple. Raja has laid down Sana and now put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and with a soft push buried his whole cock in her pussy. Now both the friends were fucking their girlfriends in each other’s presence. It was clearly evident to me as Raja’s comparatively black cock was going in her pink pussy. She was crying with pleasure. Soon she came while he was in her pussy. She hugged him tightly and then he pulled his cock out of her pussy and laid on the bed. Now Sana got off the bed and moved naked to the bathroom. Raja was enjoying our fuck show. After a while he got up and moved to us coming in front of my face. With out saying any thing he put his cock at my mouth. I looked in his eyes and with that my lips parted and accommodated his cock. He pushed his cock in my mouth. It was the second cock of my life which I was taking and that too in the presence of my future husband who was fucking be from behind. He started to move his cock in and out of my mouth while Yasir was fucking my pussy with the same rhythm.

In the meanwhile Sana came out of the bath, seeing him coming out of the bath, Yasir pulled his cock out of my pussy and moved to her. He took her in his arms and started to kiss her while his cock was touching her naked pussy. Raja too came on the sofa and pulled me over him. He too started to kiss me and now I was straddling over his lap. His hand was moving over my naked back. He moved his hand down and pushed his one finger in my pussy while his cock was kissing my pussy. Then he took his cock in his hand and adjusted it at my pussy hole and I obliged him with pressure of my body and his cock smoothly reached deep in my pussy. I started to move up and down while he was also moving his cock upward. On the other side, Yasir has laid her down on the edge of the bed and he him self was standing on the floor and was fucking her. I could not believe that without talking, without discussing and without any objection or resistance both of us had changed our partners and all were enjoying with out feeling any regret or shame. After a few minutes I came over his cock and my pussy muscles contracted and squeezed his cock and he could not bear any more and erupted his cock in my pussy. Raja’s cock was unloading his cum in my pussy and I had already collapsed over him in his arms. On the other end Yasir and Sana had also got over.

Later I sad with Raja naked and all of us sipped the cold drinks with out any shame. Raja was playing with my breast and off and on kissing my nipple and my cheeks. While Yasir was also doing the same to Sana. Sara was listening my tale with dropped lower jaw. She was unable to believe that his brother had shared his wife with his friend. She asked, bhabhi tell me one thing did you too enjoyed it. I smiled and said, of course Sara I enjoyed the whole fucking session other wise I did not had allowed Yasir to even touch my in front of them. She also smiled.

Old 31st May 2010
Laughter Champion

tweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universe
UL: 14.52 gb DL: 18.27 gb Ratio: 0.79
nice one

keep posting!!!!

gr8 work....

Old 31st May 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi
Awesome story.

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 1st June 2010

Now once again I bent down and took her hard, erect pinkish nipple in my mouth and started to suck it. That made her hot once again. I sucked her nipple for a while and then raised my self up and lowered my breast over her lips and whispered, “Suck my nipple Sara, take it in your beautiful lips and suck it.” She did not need to be asked again, she immediately kissed my nipple and then took it in her soft pink lips and slowly started to suck it. Then she brought her tongue out and started to caress my nipple with it. She was also slowly pressing my breast. He tongue and soft nipples were making me hot. I moved my hand down to her body while keeping my nipple in her mouth and placed my hand inside her shalwar. I again started to play with her clit. I placed my thumb over her clit and pressed and molested it while my index finger entered her pussy hole. That double movement over her most sensitive and private part of her body made her mad. She started to suck my nipples more vigorously. She herself was now alternating my breasts to suck with out my command. She was fully involved in lust with me and was fully heated.

I took my nipple out of her mouth and got up and pulled her shalwar down to her feet. She did not resist rather raised her hips to facilitate me. Now she was lying in her birth suit in my bed. The dim light of the room was flowing over her body. I stayed for a while to look at her young beautiful body. Her beautifully placed erect hard breasts with stiff nipples were heaving up and down. Her smooth belly with a deep navel was looking so beautiful having a soft black bush at its base. The black hairy mound was ending into a beautiful pinkish lipped pussy. I could not hold my self away from her for a longer time and bent myself over her face once again. Her beautiful pink lips were attracting me to start the new love session with her. First I kissed her on lips and then took the rose petals in my lips and started to suck them. Her tongue moved out and probed into my mouth and I started to suck her soft sweet tongue. I left her lips and moved my journey downward. I kissed between her breasts and then downward. I probed her beautiful sexy navel with my tongue and then over her pussy mound. I kissed the hairy mound and then her electrifying clit was found by my lips. I kissed it and that throw jolts of electricity in her body. As I touched her clit with my tongue she jumped upward, “uuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffff bhaabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” that long gasp did not surprise me and I started to nibble her clit with my tongue and also tried to suck it. Then I moved downward and unfolded her pussy fold and just touched her pussy hole opening. My share touch of tongue over her pussy opening made her pussy to flow. I did not stop and slowly made my tongue to snake into her pussy hole. I was welcomed by a very tasty pussy juice of her pussy. I could not hold myself from sucking it. Now my tongue was moving in and out of her pussy.

While sucking and licking her pussy, I pulled my own pajama downward and got rid of it making myself also naked. I rotated my body and got my legs over her face. Now my hairless pussy was in front of her eyes and lips. I was riding her face. She did not need to be asked as I probed her pussy deeper with my tongue and she her self started to kiss my pussy. Soon her tongue was also moving in and out of my pussy. She was a quick learner. She was kissing and sucking and licking my pussy as I was doing to her pussy. As I was sucking her pussy she was moving her pussy upwards taking my tongue deep into her pussy. I was feeling that she was reaching her orgasm and after a few moments she convulsed and her pussy started to gush the pussy juices as she got her first lesbian orgasm. Her pussy was producing so much fluid that I was unable to handle that and that made my lips and face wet. After a few seconds she recovered and again started to suck me. The beautiful soft tongue was making me wet and I was also coming to the edge of my orgasm. I too could not hold for any longer and started to squirt my pussy juices over her face. Both of us had got so exhausted that we lay over bed taking each other into our arms and slept away.

Next morning I was awaken by the knock on my bedroom door. I opened my eyes and visualized and absorbed the environment and the naked bodies of me and my nand Sara. She was yet sleeping after her strong orgasms. I smiled and immediately got out of my bed after moving a sheet over her naked beautiful body. I wore my night dress immediately and slightly opened the door and there was my mother in law who asked me to send Sara for college. I said she had headache and so she will not go to college today. My mother in law said ok and then asked us to come down for the breakfast. I said ok we are coming after some time. I went back to my room and again undressed my self and moved back in the bed with my naked beautiful nand Sara to have some morning fun with her. I pulled the sheet over her body to make her naked again. She was sleeping naked like a beautiful sex goddess. Her eyes were closed and her breasts were heaving with a nice rhythm with her breathing. In the day light her naked body was looking more sexy and attractive. I kissed softly over her lips and then sucked her pink nipple for a while. Then I moved down to her pussy. I slightly separated her legs to make room for me in between her legs. Her beautiful pussy was having pink lips with black hair over her mound and around her lips. I softly kissed her pussy lips with my lips. Then I started to lick it with my tongue. Slowly I moved my tongue up and down over her slit also touching her clit with the tip of my tongue. Softly I separated the rose petals aside to let the mouth of her honey pot open for taste of my tongue. Then I started to probe her pussy with my tongue. As soon as my tongue entered her pussy her body jerked in sleep and she pushed her lower body upwards. I did not stop and continued to lick her pussy. Soon her pussy started to respond and she also came into senses. She looked around to understand the situation but could not think for longer about anything else other than the fantastic sensations transmitting through her body from her pussy. She put her hand over my head and started to push my mouth deep in her pussy. I did not disappoint her and started to lick her pussy and fuck her cunt hole with my finger. I was sucking her clit also while fingering her pussy. She was pushing her pussy upwards to take my tongue deeper and deeper and crying, oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aur andar karo na pleaseeeeeee aur suck karo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffffff main mari jaa rahee hoon bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

As I saw her at the peak of her pleasure I left her untouched and got out of my bed. She was so shocked and surprised, uuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffff bhabhi kahaan jaa rahee hain mujh ko aisay chood kar. I smiled and said, tumhari choot ki pyas bujahnay ka saman karny jaa rahee hoon mairi jaan. Fikar mat karo aaj tum pyasi nahee rahoo gi. I opened my drawer and brought out a thick and long white colored candle. It was about one feet long and about 3.5inches thick. She was surprised to see it but understood its purpose. I moved back to my position and started to move the tip of the candle over her slit. I had pulled out its thread already. She cried, ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don’t do like this with this candle. I smiled yes I will do it my baby, main aaj is candle sy tumhari choot ki pyaas bujhaoon gee jaisay main tumharay bhai kay jany kay baad say is say apni choot ki pyaas bujhaa rahee hoon. Then I placed the tip over the hole of her wet pussy and with a very little force its tip dipped in the pussy. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggghhh oouuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo bhabhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii she cried. I did not push it more neither I pulled it out. Just the tip of the candle was inside her pussy hole and the ring of her pussy opening was gripping it to avoid it from coming out of the pussy. The pussy juices were flowing out around the candle. I smiled and licked her pussy juices over the candle. She could not resist to her pussy she pushed her lower body upwards to take that candle deeper in her pussy. I slowly pushed it in while moving it in and out in a slow rhythm. Soon half of the candle was in her pussy. I started to move it in and out of her pussy. The thick candle was stretching her tight pussy to its maximum extent. Sara’s eyes were closed and she was moving her head to her sides with the excitement with the pleasure sounds from her mouth, oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh bhahhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiii what you have done to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give it more in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. She was pushing her pussy upwards to take it more and more in her pussy.
While moving half of the one feet candle in her pussy I did not face any resistance of her hymen. I smiled at my thought that my nand rani had already been fucked by someone. I pushed some more of the candle in her cunt and she accommodated it and now I could feel as it might have entered her uterus. I was now moving the candle out till its tip and then moving to the end of her pussy. Her pussy juices were flowing like anything. She was having repeated orgasms and was unable to handle this much entertainment by her young and inexperienced body. The absence of any resistance in her pussy showed that she had fucked someone but the tightness of her pussy was indicating that the cunt has not been used for a lot of times. I was licking her pussy juices and then after her final orgasm I pulled the candle out and moved up with it to her mouth. Her eyes were closed and I put the wet cantle tip over her lips. She slowly parted her lips and I pushed the candle in her mouth and she started to suck it. I pulled it out and asked her to lick it. She moved her tongue out and started to lick her own pussy juices from the candle. I also joined her in the action and now both of us were licking her pussy juices from the candle. I pushed slowly it into her mouth and asked her to suck it and she started to suck it like a cock. Then she took the candle from me and started to kiss my lips and make me lie down on the bed. Now she moved downwards and reached my pussy. She started to kiss my pussy and then probed it with her tongue tip. It sent the shivers in my body and I pushed my pussy into her mouth. Then she placed the candle tip at my pussy opening and gently pushed it in. she slowly pushed it in my pussy until I felt it touching my cervix. Now she started to move it in and out of my pussy. My nand was now fucking my pussy with the candle and I was reaching to my orgasm. Along with the fucking with the candle she was also licking my clit and soon I reached my orgasm and laid my head down in exhaustion.

We lay in each others arms and I kissed her on her lips and said, sara you are so sweet and beautiful. Tumharay bhai kay janay kay baad aaj mairi choot ko theek tarah say pyas bhujhi hai. Sara dear tum itnay dinnon tak mujh say door kyoon rahee ho. She blushed on my comments. Then while talking about different things she asked me to tell about my relations with her brother, my husband, before our marriage. I smiled and told her how we started to like each other and how one thing led to other and that ended up at his cock deep in my pussy. After that she hesitantly asked me, bhabhi aik baat poochoon agar aap ko bura naa lagay to. I said, yes you can ask my dear nand. She asked, bhabhi did you ever had sex with anyone other than your husband before or after your marriage? She was afraid of her own question about my angriness but my smile gave her a sigh of relief. I said, yes. She jumped up with shock and excitement and hurriedly asked me to tell how and with whom. I smiled and said, you will be more surprised when you will come to know that I was fucked by other man in the presence of your brother, rather he made me to fuck the other man. That was now a real shock for him. She said, please bhabhi tell me the whole thing in detail. I smiled and started to tell her about my past.

Old 1st June 2010
Custom title

love smart has received several accoladeslove smart has received several accoladeslove smart has received several accoladeslove smart has received several accoladeslove smart has received several accolades
waiting for update..pal...nice story

Old 1st June 2010
I AM COMPLICATED

silent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazisilent_seeker is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.71 gb DL: 16.91 gb Ratio: 0.87
keep copying pasting

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls