Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Real Life Story With Neighbour Aunty

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd May 2010

rajahardlover is an unknown quantity at this point
Real Life Story With Neighbour Aunty

Hi, My name is Raja, And I am now a 25 Years Old Guy, I was reading stories about sexy incidents of people and thought why not i should share my own real stories, I have some 5 or 6 real life incidents, Which i will share, I ll start with my best experience and ll wait for your good response to Share more.

Two years back, A new family moved into my street, they were actually some far relatives of my neighbors, A lady, Husband and their small Kid, Husband used to work in dubai and Lady had problems with husband's family so husband decided to keep her away with these relatives, Left her with them in my neighbors and left to Dubai, because he was trying to arrange for her visa.

Her name was ferhana, Tall, Good body, White fair skin, Long but curly hair, and bluish eyes, She was just like any Hot model, I have always been lusting for Aunties since I started growing Up, So my eyes immediately caught her as my new fantasy.

She was so Hot, Her dresses were also really hot, as she knew how to dress very well, and her husband was a rich guy, May be used to send her lots of money and may be she used to spend a lot on her body and skin, wowww Her skin used to glow in sunlight when she used to go out for shopping of buying house hold Items, As she shifted into my neighbours with whom we already had good relations so I also got hello Hi with her and her kid also got used to me.

I always used to fantasies about her by watching her going out and coming back, Many times just to have a little chat with her i used to help her in bringing her house hold items, My lust was increasing day by day and i could do nothing because she never gave me any signal and also she used to live in my neighbours so there was no chance in getting her alone anytime, I could just do nothing but to Sigh....

One day i was coming back from my office, I saw her house luggage going somewhere i got sad they she is moving out, but to my surprise she was just moving out to the next house in the same street, She had some problems with these relatives too, So she rented a single house only for her, After seeing this some thoughts started to come into my mind, and i could feel may be fate wants something with both of us.

I really wanted her so badly, I started planning how to get her, As she moved alone, Her needs grew more, She needed house hold items, Shopping stuff and i was alyways there for her to help very happliy, And her Kid was also used to play with me and used to drag me inside his house by holding my finger, Now this was the time i always wanted to be alone with her. I started talking with her about her life, things etc etc and she started talking to me normaly too.

Soon our talks became very friendly and she told me the things she likes, So On my back to home from office i always used to buy things for her like novels, chocolates, to show am really caring about her, and this was working a lot.

Now i started feeling some change in her behavior too, She was more talkitive more comortable in front of me, she could sit in any position sometimes lying in her bed and it was all just making me crazy day by day, I didnt know how to start and when to start cause was scared that she can create a big mess in my street and i ll be in big trouble at my home.

One day i brought bracellet for her and i gifted to her, she said she never wears these and this is big and her wrists are small, i said not i can fix it on ur wrist, first time i took her hand in my hand it was so so soft man, oh my god current passed in my whole body and i know my breath got abnormal, i could feel my throat getting dry and i started adjusting bracelette on her wrist. I took my whole time easily to feel as much of her hands as much and she also noticed it and said how much time u wanna take and laughed as she was joking, I got little bold and said these hands are so nice i feel like not leaving them at all.

She said ok now its enough leave my hand, and she took her hand out of my hand, Was so discouraging, Today i felt i have a big chance so i just did not want to go anywhere from her house, I asked her if she needs some food at night, She said yes i asked her details and left from here, I had a plan and it worked

At night around 9 pm i locked my room door and went out, my parents know that i am a night wanderer since i was 15, i stay out with friends so they never suspect me if i stay all night out, I went out brought food and range her door bell, Now my plan was to pass as much time as i can with her untill her Kid sleeps, cause while talking her kid used to disturb so much.

I started talking about things her family and she started showing me her old pictures before mariiage and time was passing on, her kid slept and she kept on showing me her pictures, My heart beat was abnormal cause i knew its late night and she is alone with me in her home when there is no one and she must also know this too, why is she letting me sit for so long with her and not saying me to go, May be there is something in her heart too, I started looking at her she was really white and shinny and her skin was so smooth, her neck was so silky and i was watching her cleavage with lustful eyes and there she said where are u looking look at the pictures, I got little bold and said I wish i could have met you earlier by looking at your pictures, She smiled, I knew things are working, So i said today evening i held your hand, It was the best experience of my life, Your hand is really very soft, She was like little disturbed now by my words i could see her face expressions changing, I held her hand in my hand again she said what are you doing, I said just wanna hold these hands for long hours cause these are really beautiful.

She let me did that, Now i knew that ok the chance is there completely so take more steps too, I said you know you are really beautiful, She said she knows this , I was like wow she is clever, I asked her dont you feel so lonely like me without anybody in life, She said sometimes but now she is used to it, Talking slowly i put my hand on her cheek and she hesitated, I took my hand back to make her comfortable, Then she said raja its late, you should leave, Oh my god my all dreams were going to crash. what should i do i dont know how to stay with her more and more, I said i want to stay more with you, She said no its late and i am sleepy have to wake up early cause of kid's school, And she stood up, Now i knew everything has got ruined, I must do something.

I said ok and i went near the door and then suddenly came back and said there are some people outside the door may be people from street, If they see me going out of ur home at this time it will be problem, She got worried and said ok then dont talk anything and sit here in the sitting room, She also came with me, She was looking worried and i came to her she was on sofa anfd i sat on floor, held her hand again and said its ok dont worry, I am here with you and dont think anybody will come to know, I am ur friend and i really like you i would never ever tell anybody about it, by saying this i kissed her on her cheek she didnt say anything then i kissed on her forehead she didnt say anything then i was going for her lips and she stopped me, and said no i am not that type of girl.

I said i know dear thats whay i say i like you, otherwise i would not be here talking to you with so much love, cause you are really nice beautiful and very soft, you are so beautiful i wish i could have you as my girlfriend forever, and by saying it her put my lips on her lips, wow man wowwww what a taste , her lips were so soft, so juicy so tasty that i just started kissing them and licking them badly and madly, now was the time and she started to respond to my kisses too, wow i put my tongue in her mouth and started tasting her mouth from inside and everywhere, her lips were trembling and her hands were trembling too, i knew she ll get really mad cause it was a very long time for her, I kept kissing her deeply with my lips and tongue and i told her to put her tongue in my mouth, wowwww what a feeling her wet tongue came in my mouth and it was so tasty and so juicy i started sucking at her tongue and lips and started pressing her boobs with my hands, she was completely turned on and was enjoying it completely, I took her up on the sofa and started putting my hands in her shirt, and was massaging her stomach and her back, man the feeling of her silky white skin was making me mad, my dick was hot and erect as a rod, i was feeling pain in my jeans, i wanted to come to next steps soon, i put my hands in her bra and pushed then into her nipples and grabbed them, She moaned and i put my lips on her lips to keep her voices low, then i held her so tight and pressed hr body with my body and she was moaning and i started taking her shirt off and she helped me take off mine, and then i lied on top of her masaging my shirtless body with her shirtless body, wow man the feeling is so great that my dick and my mind got out of control, i took my hands on her back and unhookced her bra, man what a sight to watch, her milky boobs like filled with creamy juices and they were so soft and big, i just god mad i pressed her one boob with my hand and started licking her other boob, it was such a tasty skin that i could just cant control i licked it hard and badly, ferhana was making sounds and was still not saying anything, just enjoying the game of sex, i liked so hard so hard that her white boobs started getting pink, then i took other boob and started wetting it withmy tongue and i asked ferhana do you want me to suck your nipples, see they are so hard, she saw her nipples and she got mad and said yes raja yes, suck them, i took her nipples in my mouth and started sucking them hardly, man she was like tremblimg here there like a fish, i knew what was going in her body and i placed my hand on her thighs and started rubbing and was sucking her nipples like a mad phsyco man, she was moaning and breathing heavily, making me even more hornier, i put my hands in her trouser and there she said no no please dont go further, it enough but i didnt listened anything, cause my fears were gone, she could do nothing about me now, and i could do whatever i want, i just put my finger in her mouth and sucked hard on her nipple that she almost cired and i put my hand in her trouser and than in her panty she was like trying to jupm off from me but she got late, i already was touching her pussy, and man she was so wet so wet that my hand got wet with her jiuces, i touched her pussy lips and opened them apart, my hand got more wet, she was wet like she was cumming, man she was so hot so horny and her pussy wanted something badly to go in her, but still ferhana was sayin raja dont do it, its wrong, i am married, but i said dont worry ferhana just let it go, dont worry now we are already in each other arms, all this should end in a good way, we cant let is go incomplete, she was moaning and i took her trouser down, man i saw her silky thighs and legs and i god mad, i started kissing her legs and her thighs and she was out of control too, she was in heaven too, she was now trembilng with my every kiss and then i took her panty off wow many what a view to see, her pussy lips i could clearly see wet and she was like really horny, i said ferhana you are so hot, and there she responded yes raja i am hot i am very hot, I said oh yeah baby, i am hot too, i started likcing her thighs and she was like ohhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh oh raaajaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhh pleaseeeee ohhhhhhhhh awwwwwwwwww and i inserted my fingers in her pussy, may wow she was that wet u cant imagine, like her pussy was just wating for something for so many years, I just could not control more it was time to open my pants and i did that, i took off my underwear and she saw my hard dick and after looking at it she closed her eyes that now she has become so far with me and this is going to enter in her, my dick was already wet too cause of so much kissing, i just took her hand and put it on my dick and grabbed her hand from behind and made her press it wow i just felt like current going in my all body and she moaned aaahhhh i asked her is it really hot, she said yesssssss, i immediately sat in between her legs, opened her legs widely and started touching her thighs with my dick and she was like ahhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhh and then i started touching the tip of my dick with her pussy lips she was like vibrating with disturbance and pleasure, and then i pressed her both thighs with my both hands and placed my dick on the pussy lips and then bangggggggggg ...... My dick was inside her and she was screaming aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh raajaaa aaaahhhhhh what u doin raja whats this rajaaaa noooooooooooo oh my goddddddd noooooooo ohhhhhhhhhh am dying ohhhhhhhhhh her voice and feelinggs and words all were mixed with no and yes conditions and i just took her into me completely grabbed her from back on the sofa and pusshed my dick more inside her man it was tight, she was right that she was dying cause her pussy was tight but it was so wet i could feel all her juices on my dick, i had a condom in my pocket but i didnt want to use i was sure she was such a clean pussy, and man she was hot inside, my dick was like burning with her heat, i started pushing it deeper and then i took it out, then again i put it in and then again out, she was almost crazy and shovering and vibrating whenever i used to take out and put in , then i started my regular srokes and grabbed her boobs in my mouth, my strokes were going bang bang bang and then i felt something on my dick squizzing it tightl, like her pussy has grabbed my dick tightly, and i felt her body i extereme pressure i knew she is going to cumm now, i started doing with pace and increased my strokes in her, and then there she grabbed my hair, and pulled my head and one hand she placed on my head and then there was it, i just went into her and took her lips again in mouth and gave her bang bang final strokes and there she made a loud sound inside my mouth mmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then i felt my dick moving into some sticky fluids inside her pussy and then i got so mad, man i could not control more i just took her nipples in my hand squized them and pushed my dick so mcuh into her, strokes and strokes and my mouth was making sounds, and then she said dont do it inside, means she didnt wanted me to cum inside her, but i was too horny to take my dick out from her hot and wet pussy, i grabbed her tightly and my sounds got high and then i took her all on the sofa lying on top of her and then my time came for cumming, man it was such am immense pressure that i knew i am goona fill hr totally all with my cum, she said stop stop, but then there i gooooo, mannnnnnnnnn aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh alll my cummm came out of my body .......

i felt like i am drenching out, i felt like all my body enegry and juices just came out from my dick into her pussy, and then i just fell on top of her, like i lost everything... we both were sweating bad, she was like quiet but heavily breathing, and then we layed there in that position for like an hour, i kissed her cheeks, kissed her lips, took her hands in mine, and said ferhana you are the most beautiful woman in this earth, she was sayin, and u did this with the most beautiful woman, i said yes cause you are mine now, i wantted u to be mine since long, now you are mine, i kissed her again and she was ok, she was moving but i said no dont move i wanna keep my dick inside you for sometime, she said i told you to take it out, you know what can happen, i said u can take care of it, dont worry, i ll bring you the pills tomorow morning. she said u dont wana go home, i said no, i wanna stay with you every night, like this, cause soon u ll leave to dubai, then i wont be able to meet you, i wanna enjoy each and every moment with you, and i kissed her again.

Then these sessions kept going on and again, I taught her how to kiss deeply, how to suck on lips how to lick body, and much more, that night we also took shower with each other, to wash off our bodies, i loved to give her a wash, she had such nice and expensive creams in her washroom, i used all of them on her body, man wow even when i think i feel like dying to fuck her again.

If you like my story, then comment, you wanna know more about her and me, i ll also tell you, She went dubai and i came to Singapore due to my job, now i live in Singapore, If any Lady or Girl in Singapore really wanna have some real good time with me, Then you can contact me on my e-mail as : rajahardlover@gmail.com , I dont know may be if its a good way to hook up girls for fuck by narrating a story and giving my e-mail, but believe or not story is real and I also want more real fun, But of course I will only choose a girl which i like not everyone or anyone.....

Old 23rd May 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
nice........

Old 23rd May 2010

Thanks

Old 24th May 2010

After the hot fuck at night with ferhana, We layed in her sofa for about almost 1 hour, and fall asleep, later on, i heard her voice, raja, please get up from me, I have to take shower, and then wake up the kid and make breakfast for him, Its his school time, I said ok, and i slid aside and let her move from under me, she was naked, she just took her clothes in her hand from sofa and i slapped slightly on her firm ass from behind, she gazed at me and said nothing, and went towards the washroom, as she was moving towards washroom her ass was moving up down and she was naked, made me an instant hard on once again, I thought why not again and why not in her shower, i stood up went to the washroom door but she was already in and door was lock, i knocked she asked wat u want? i said i want to use ur washroom now, she said no i am taking shower, i said no i want to come in now, she must knew what is my mind and she said no raja, u wait and let me come out first, i said no i want to come in now and kept knocking at the door, and she opened with anger and said shut up and come in, dont make noise at this morning time, everybody knows i live alone, making noise can cause problem.

I entered into washroom and locked it from inside, first i had to do some toothpaste in my mouth, she was standing there watching me, i said what?? go take shower, she said u first get out then i will take shower, I said its ok we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, you just got up from my arms naked without clothes, dont act stupid now, and i caressed her hair with my hands and smiled at her with love she blushed and i kissed her cheek with a smile, and again said oh ferhana why are you so beautiful, she blushed and said i dont know, I said yeah u dont know how much beautiful you are, you are like an angel such a beautiful girl, I am the most luckiest guy on earth to have you in my life now.

She was like why do you like me so much? I said because you are so nice, beautiful and caring, your heart is soft and your eyes are beautiful and your body is so hot, i dont care about anyother girl if i have you in my life and arms, Infact i was saying totally truth from my heart, and really she was so hot and sexy and nice i could stay with her forever like this kissing her touching her, she was really beautiful and her body was so white, like cream of milk.

So she relaxed and started filling her bathtub wih hot water, I checked her washroom was filled with many many creams and lotions, i said wow this is ur secret of such a shiny body, how do you apply them, she smiled and said nothing, i said ok listen let me do it for you, you ll remember it always, nobody else ll love you like this even not ur husband.

she said yeah he wont ever come in the washroom if i am here, he never licked my legs, he is little conservative minded, I said wow he sees me with you and i and you both are dead ha ha ha, she also laughed and i caught her in my arms and gave her a deeeeeeeeep kissss in her mouth.

she was mine now so she responded with her kiss, i told her to bring hr tongue out of the mouth and she did and i took her tongue in my mouth and she started shivering with joy, she said what do you do, how do u do it? I said i just love ur tongue taste and i love to lick it suck it, and then i kissed her so hard, on her lips and she got crazy, i pushed her down into the bath tub and she slid in the water i lyed down on her in the tub with hot water making both of us wet, wow what a feeling that was my goddd i just got so hard and horney that i just wanted to enter directly in her pussy and load out all my cum in the tub.

but i wanted the beatiful moments more special, i got up and took the block of water out and let the bath tub got dry, she asked what are you doing? we ll get late, kid has to be waken up i said how much time you have she said like 1 hour, i said oh its enough, now dont remind me of getting into hurry, dont worry and i kissed her, i checked her lotions and creams and i saw bare foot massage scrub, thats why her feet were so beaudtiful and pink like filled with blood cels, i took sat on side of bath tub and took her leg one by one and kissed her feet, wow they were so nice neat anc clean, she always kept her feet clean, nice and i started licking them, i knew they were so clean and tasty and kissing on them made her horny too, she was like making noise easily now, there was nothing to hide in her now, she was sayin ohhhh ahhhhhhhh rajaaaaaaaaaaa, ooohhhhhhhhhhhh , raajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,, what are you doing rajaaa, ohh and her voice was making me go mad and more mad and i was getting horny and horny my dick was as hard as some rock or iron rod.

I stook up and took some lotions in my hand, some Lux roses shower creams some milk creams wow she had such a great collection, i started puring dry creams on her body, and she was like moaning when i was puring creams on her body, she knew its going to be really a great pleasure and her face expressions i could see her mouth was open, lips were trembling and her breath was heavy, i poured enough lotions body wash creams on her and then i went in the tub too.

as soon as i touched her body and the cream she started moaning and sivering and current started to run across all my body, i took my hands and started rubbing cream all over her body, here there everywhere on her boobs on her neck on her stomach, the ribs, the thighs legs, and as soon as i touched her hips, man i got crazy i started rubbing like mad and she started moaning like mad aaahhhhhhhhhhh rajaaaaaaa, you are crazyyy, raja, you making me go maaaadddddddddddd, raja i ll be mad, raja what are you doing, i am getting crazy, these were the best words i could hear from her, since i met her, and then tub also gor slippry due to cream and she was moving her legs here there in the tub due to the pleasure so everything go slippery and i slipped on her, wow as soon as i slipped on to her, i got mad, now her body was creamy and my body was on her, now this moment cannot be described in words, mannnnnnnnnnn we both were slipping in each other arms and our bodies were tcouhing slipping and touching and slipping, i grab her from back but sliiped wow man i got crazy and so did she, her mouth was wide open and mine too, she was like ohhhhh raajaaa oh rajaaa oh rajaaaaa, i took my mouth and kept on her mouth and started pressing my body on her, and we started massging our bodies with easch other.

creams lotions were making us go slip here there in the bath tub, and my hands were rubbing her hips and assss, oh mannnn it was un- controlable, now i was almost feeling like i am going to cummm like this, so i opened her legs and placed my body in between them, her pussy had also gone creamy due to the creams and my dick also was creamy by touching her body and creams here there.

I opened her legs and placed my dick in between the right direction and held her from head and hair, i grabbed her hair and pulled my self up in the tub which resulted into my dick going deep into her pussy, and she screamed with pain and pleasure, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i said yeah baby enjoy, baby enjoy it.... its fun , its really pleasureable, enjoy it, u wont enjoy it after you ll go dubai, ever, its your time to have fun, and i started giving her strokes, she was having immense pleasure, and me too was going crazy, bath tub was slipping and my dick was coming out of her pussy due to movements, but i carried on cause iwas about to cum, so i gripped the tap of water on the tub and pushed myself up as much as i could, and now she started screaming like she was in real pleasure... her sounds made me go crazy and there i increased the pressure, i wanted her tum cummm first but due to her voice i was unable to control, i gave my hard jerks inside her pussy and there i gooo, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sperms started blowing out of my dick like they escaped from some jail, my dick was shooting liquids inside her pussy and i was pumping harder and harder, and she was moaning harder and harder, i knew i have to make her cummm tooo cause cannot let her stay un satisfied..... so i kept stroking faster and fsater and kissed her llips and tongue and i started finering her assss and she was like twsiting in the bath tub wiith me, and then there she go....

her body vibrated , she squeezed herself and then got really strached, she held my hair again from the back of my head, and there i came to know its time for her, i gave her really heavy hard and faster jerks with my dick and there she blew her orgasasm onto my dick and screamed like a coww, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ............. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

and she held me sotightly in her hands and arms that she will never ever want me to go away anywhere, she kept me so tightly hugged with each other with closed eyes, like she was deeply in love with me, like she met her dreamboy, i also put my hands in her hair, kissed her lips, we did it for like 15 minutes and then it was time to clean up, she opened the hot water shower and we stood under it in the tub, all creams started to wash away from our bodies, i bent down, took water and inserted my fingers in her pussy and cleaned it, wow what a pleasure that was.

i told her to clean my dick and she did it, like it was her dream hahaha, we both kissed and cleaned each other i massaged her from her back with foam wash and made her clean, the smells of the mixtures of different lotions and creams were so great, felt so gooooddd... man, you cant imagine, we did good shower for each other,and there my dick was standing again and touching her pussy, again she said oh its again ready ??? I said yeah its ready again, we can have one more time, its still 30 mins left, she was like dont know what to do, and i took her in my arms and insterted my dick again in her pussy, it was wet and water was making it hard and clean to go in friction increased so i just closed the water tap, took cream in hand, applied on my dick and on her pussy and there we go, dick was again in her pussy, and i was giving her strokes and was sucking at her neat and clean boobs, man after shower her boobs seemed like white milky baloons man her body was so white and boobs were so nice, i sucked her nipples so hard they became red... oh my god, i pushed her towards the wall side, she kept her hands on wall and i kept my hands on her waist wow, man dick was entring a hot pussy and the world most beautiful lady was naked infromt of me in the bath taking shower with me, with big boobs nice tight ass and firmed tonned body, i kept giving her strokes and strokes with sounds like ohhh ferhana, oh ferhana you are great, your so hot, you sre so tasty, your mouth makes me feel so tasty, your nipples are so tasy, and she was sayin yes yes yes my love, yesss, oh yessss, and then after hard, heavy rapid and many many strokes she came standing i could see her liquids coming down from her pussy on her legs and i increased my speed and within no time due to her heavy breath and juicey nipples i just came into her, i filled her pussy again with my cummm, and i was like madly cumming, kissed her so much so so so much that she was like oh raja you ll eat me today, i said yeah i ll eat you my beautiful lady...

after that we quickly took shower cleaned ourselves, and came out, she went straight to kitchen i sat in the sitting room watching tv etc, and she came back with a jug of milkshake and sandwich for me, wow such a nice ending of the day, she said drink this you may need some energy ha ha ha and she laughed, she went to her son to wake her up, and i quickly finished my breakfast, and kid went to washroom, so she said its time to leave or hide, until her kid does not reach school, it was going to be morning soon, so i said i ll come at night now, if you need anything just call me, i ll bring for you. she said ok, And i left back to my home opened my room door from outside and slept like crazy, ha ha ha later on my dad kept calling me to wake up from outside room that go to work, i said no i dont wanna go work today, and slept the whole day till evening, wow she was right i do need lot of energy to continue all this 3 times a day ha ha ha .....................

If you need to know more about her, Do let me know, I spent almost 2 months with her, So I have lots of things to share ....

Old 24th August 2010
Custom title

helper0313 has received several accoladeshelper0313 has received several accoladeshelper0313 has received several accoladeshelper0313 has received several accoladeshelper0313 has received several accolades
COOOL MAAN go n update ..................... me waiting

Old 27th August 2010
Custom title

KBR1970 has many secret admirersKBR1970 has many secret admirers
Cool and magnificent update. Thanks

Old 27th November 2012

kiatrinakaif is an unknown quantity at this point
supperrrb story\waiting for some other stories

Old 27th November 2012

kiatrinakaif is an unknown quantity at this point
super

Old 29th November 2012

sai9399 is beginning to get noticed
thx for sharing

Old 29th November 2012
always think about panty
Visit my website

auntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 54.64 mb Ratio: 0.00
nice

If you couldn't download the files, please rename the "filesflash.com" as filesflash.net or filesflash.com:8001

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls