Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > MY SIMRAN TEACHER

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th April 2010
Custom title

jacobmartin is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.27 gb DL: 245.54 mb Ratio: 5.30
MY SIMRAN TEACHER

My sexy teacher simran
We, were all eager to see the new lady teacher SIMRAN. She was supposed to be beautiful and very sexy. I went to the class room very early to sit in the front row to feast my eyes on her beauty. The time arrived for her class and she walked in to the class room. She took my breath away. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen in my life. She was wearing a blue transparent saree tied extremely low. Her wonderful body draped in that saree through which the satin peticoat and panty outline was visible made my cock go into erection within a second. During the next one hour i kept looking at her beauty, her breasts jutting out of the blue blouse, her wonderful waist and hips, her sexy belly and navel. My cock was throbbing and a huge bulge had formed in my pants. Few students excused themselves to go to the toilet and I am sure they went to jerk off imagining simran. Eveytime a boy excused himself to go to the toilet simran gave a sexy look as she new he was going to shag in the toilet. I could not take my eyes off her sexy body, my imagination went wild,I was imaging how it will be to spend a night with her in bed and how she will tease me and torment me before allowing me to fuck her juicy cunt. All these thoughts made my cock throb in my pants and my precum made a wet patch. Simran must have noticed how my eyes were glued to her sexy body . She kept looking at the bulge and the wet patch in my pants. She asked me to see her in her room after the class.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nervously I went to her room after the class. The bulge in my pants had subsided but the wet patch was visible. She was sitting in the chair and asked me to go and stand next to her. Standing so close to her and being able to see her sexy body so close made my cock go into erection. Standing so close I could see the black lacy bra she was wearing. The sight of her breasts made my cock throb and I was leaking and a huge bulge formed in my pants. My eyes were glued to simran’s breasts and I was imagining how it will be to kiss and suck those magnificent breasts. Simran knew that she was torturing my cock. She suddenly stood up and let her pallu drop. The sight of simran’s breasts in the blue blouse and her sexy hot body in that low hip blue transparent saree so close to me made my cock throb. She asked me why I was not concentrating in the class. I said I was not feeling very well. Is that the reason why you had a bulge in your pants, she mockingly asked me. I did not know what to tell her. She asked me to open the zipper of my pants and show what caused the bulge. I felt ashamed and told her so. She came closer to me and said “ I know the reason for that bulge , it is your cock , kneel down in front of me and show it to me she insisted”. I went on my knees. Simran stood in front of me, peeled of her saree and started erotic hip thrusts. I could not take it any more, my cock was throbbing .I begged simran to stop those erotic hip thrusts. Simran laughed at my predicament, She mockingly looked at the bulge in my pants and commanded “ go home.” I ran home and into my bedroom. The sexy looks and the hot body of simran draped in that low hip blue saree was driving me crazy. Her hip thrusts , the blue hip hugging satin peticoat ,the lacy bra, her naval, her waist, her wide hips, her magnificent breasts, her sexy face, her mocking smile ,her cock teasing look and gestures were driving me crazy.

My cock was throbbing. I removed my pants and let out my cock and started to shag. My imagination went wild. I shagged and shagged and shagged imagining simmy’s beautiful breasts, her hot body, her looks, her narrow waist, her wide hips, her thighs, her cock teasing hip thrusts. I kept shagging until my hands started to ache and I was fully exhausted. I fell asleep , Simran came in my dream and mocked at me ‘your cock is going to be my slave’ I will make you shag every day. I am looking forward to seeing my goddess simran in the class room to-morrow in anticipation of an erotic day followed by an erotic night.

Old 25th April 2010
Visit my website

downloadfreemms is an unknown quantity at this point
for more nude pics

Old 25th April 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 25th April 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by downloadfreemms View Post
for more nude pics

Old 1st May 2010
Custom title

[url=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/37831084.jpg/] I went to the class very early to sit in front to feast my eyes on Simran’s sexy body. I knew I would get an erection the moment Simran entered the class room. I wore a loose pant with no underwear.The very thought of watching Simran from so close, seeing her sexy body in a her low hip saree, her teasing look made my cock leak some precum. I was totally lost in a fantasy world, imagining my goddess in a white transparent saree, the white petticoat through which her panty outline was visible, the white blouse and the lacy bra inside, her hot sexy body which had tormented me and made me masturbate like crazy the previous day were all making me excited. I was also nervous as I did not know what my goddess will do if she notices the bulge in my pants.

Old 1st May 2010
Custom title

The moment arrived and Simran walked in wearing a white transparent saree. What a sight it was. The low hip saree exposed her sexy belly and navel. The folds of the white petticoat that was hugging her sexy buttocks and thighs was a treat to the eyes. As she entered she gave a mocking sexy smile at me as if to say she knew how I had spent the previous night. That sexy look was enough for my dick to go into erection despite my trying to control it. The next one hour was unforgettable. I feasted my eyes on my goddess simran. The huge bulge in my pants made simran throw mocking, teasing glances at me. Nothing entered my mind. I wanted to run home and masturbate imagining my goddess simmy in the white saree. Like the previous day Simran said I was not attentive enough in the class and asked me to see her in her office after college hours.
Not knowing what was in store for me I entered Simran’s office. She appeared angry. “why do you not pay attention to the lessons in the class, don’t tell lies, ” she asked. I cannot concentrate, your beauty and your body have been torturing me. I cannot take my eyes off you, I said. What did you do yesterday? Tell me frankly what you did yesterday when you went home. Your pants were wet and you had a huge bulge, Simran asked. I knew i could not tell lies because even to-day I was in the same predicament and I was sure simran new the reason. ‘I masturbated thinking about you’ I said very nervously. Simran laughed mockingly. ‘How many times did you masturbate and what did you imagine about me’ she asked. ‘Four times, I imagined your sexy body ,your breasts, your teasing looks, I said.

Old 1st May 2010
Custom title

Did masturbation imagining me satisfy you? Simran asked. ‘No my goddess, after four masturbations I got exhausted but my cock was still hungry for you. You came in my dream and said ‘i will make your cock my slave and make you shag everyday’. To-day i want to shag imagining you in the white saree’. Simran laughed and said ‘show me how you masturbate, I want to see’. I was totally taken back, ‘please my goddess , I cannot masturbate with you watching ,my cock may not get full erection,I will go home and masturbate’ I pleaded. Let me see what happens to your cock when I tease you she said and commanded me to sit on the edge of the couch in her office. She came close and stood in front of me. ‘Look at me, feast your eyes on my body, imagine what all you want to do with my sexy body’ she said. The aroma of sex goddess simran’s body and the erositism her body was oozing so close to me was like a dream. My dick went into full erection and started to throb. ‘Take your prick out of your pant and look at me’ simran said and I obeyed. She saw my cock throbbing ‘your cock now is ready to be shagged, I will make you masturbate like a crazy fellow, until your cock goes limp’. ‘Tell me which part of my body you like to see when you shag’ she asked me. ‘Evey inch of your body makes me hot my goddess’I told her. Let me see how long you will last to-day she said and moved more closer to me, she dropped the pallu of her saree. My, what a sight, her beautiful breasts covered in the lacy white bra was enough for any man to ejaculate spontaneously. My cock started throbbing, simran said, how do you like what you see?i was speechless and mumbled ‘please my goddess let me see your breasts for a minute, I beg you’. After begging and pleading simran opened her blouse hook by hook slowly increasing my torture. Have a look and don’t ejaculate,simran teased me as she removed her blouse. Simran’s breasts in the white lacy transparent bra would have definitely made men go crazy. My cock was fully erect and started convulsing at the sight of sex goddess simran’s bra covered breasts. ‘Stroke your cock, masturbate, otherwise your cock is going to ejaculate spontaneously’ Simran commanded me. I started to stroke my cock looking into the teasing eyes of my sex goddess simran and her breasts. ‘Masturbate, shag, shag, shag, simran was urging me on and on and suddenly without warning she unhooked her bra.The breasts of my sex goddess simran which I had dreamed of ,imagined and shagged were right in front of my eyes. The sight of the magnificient full breasts with erect nipples was too much for my cock, I stroked faster and faster and my cock erupted like a volcano in spurt after spurt. “Don’t stop stroking go on ,and on, look at me ,look at my breasts, don’t you like to fondle them, don’t you like to suck my nipples” Simran kept teasing me continuously. I masturbated to exhaustion in front of my goddess simmy. ‘Go home and dream of my breasts’ simran commanded.

Old 1st May 2010

xxxvince is an unknown quantity at this point
g1

Old 2nd May 2010
Banned

arunsuresh2005 is a pillar of our communityarunsuresh2005 is a pillar of our communityarunsuresh2005 is a pillar of our communityarunsuresh2005 is a pillar of our communityarunsuresh2005 is a pillar of our communityarunsuresh2005 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.27 gb DL: 13.78 gb Ratio: 0.09
continue.....

Old 2nd May 2010

armpitshair1 is beginning to get noticed
Simran is a gem!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls