Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > Chaachi KI ChudaaI (Story in Hindi Fonts)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th August 2006
*** DON ***

sinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 7.03 gb DL: 2.21 gb Ratio: 3.19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFED 'THE WHITE'
hmmm looks interesting
wld hv been better if u cld link the entire story in one go
greedy, are'nt we
repped u++++
Thanks SAFED 'THE WHITE' for reps... I am posting this story in part because I haven't had chance to convert this story in devnagari(hindi) script.... It's a very long story, so I'll keep posting it as I move forward with this project. Well, Repped you back

Old 12th August 2006
*** DON ***

sinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsinsex has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidicLeo
this is the first story i read in stories section...gr8...now post full story and get +15 from my side....
I'll be posting the complete story soon. I don't have the whole story converted to devnagari script and I'm working on that. I'll keep posting the subsequent parts as the project moves forward . Come Back... and I hope to get +16 (not +15) from you

Old 12th August 2006
*** DON ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by alladinbhai
carry on man

very good thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by joint
good work. remaining story, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs_fan
keep the gud work up
THANKS guys for the replies... Come back for the complete story and don't forget to add REPS

Old 12th August 2006
*** DON ***

Chaachi KI ChudaaI

(Incest Story By: Sunil Jain)

9. 10. 11.

Hey Guys... I'll keep updating this long story at the fastest pace possible. It's not even half done...
So come back for more...

Please don't forget to add REPS , Please be generous...

Last edited by sinsex : 12th August 2006 at 04:58 AM.

Old 12th August 2006
*** DON ***

Chaachi KI ChudaaI

12. 13. 14.

Hey Guys... I'll keep updating this long story at the fastest pace possible. It's not even half done...
So come back for more...

Old 12th August 2006

ortholib is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 12.27 gb DL: 2.77 gb Ratio: 4.43
good one

Old 13th August 2006
*** DON ***

Chaachi KI ChudaaI

15. 16. 17.

Hey Guys... I'll keep updating this long story at the fastest pace possible. This story is not yet over, still lot to come...
So come back for more...

Old 15th August 2006
*** DON ***

Come'on Guys.... No replies... No Reps....

Well, today I'm still posting the next six pages of this story... do you want me to continue or am I just wasting my time in converting this story in hindi fonts.... lemme know....

18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23.

Old 15th August 2006
[root@exbii.com ~]#
  Soccer WC '06: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
AcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps databaseAcidicLeo has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.38 gb DL: 5.58 gb Ratio: 1.32
+16 from my side

Old 15th August 2006
Friendly neighbourhood halkat
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Ex - Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
adityak has disabled reputations
UL: 19.38 gb DL: 505.92 mb Ratio: 39.22
very good yaar unfortunately need to spread reps for you yaar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheun_tak
I need more reps ... i need more reps

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls