Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Make them pregnant-All new impregnating stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th April 2010

freekamal is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 37.94 mb DL: 105.98 mb Ratio: 0.36
I looked through her folder. A naked picture was included. This woman was not beautiful. She wasn’t ugly, either. I saw that she was right in the middle of her cycle from the charts of her cycle. She was not real heavy. I knew that didn’t matter. I would get anything pregnant.
Nurse Anna came back and said, “Mrs. Brady is ready.” I got up and followed.
I entered Exam Room 8 for the third time that day. I greeted her, “How are you today Mrs. Brady?” I shook her hand. Then I washed my hands. “Nurse will you help with Mrs. Brady.”
Nurse Anna said, “Certainly.” She walked over and positioned Mrs. Brady on the table and got her legs in the stirrups. I turned after washing my hands and put on gloves. Then I reached for the instruments and KY.
I opened Mrs. Brady’s vagina with the speculum and started the exam. Nurse Anna walked behind me and reached around and unfastened my pants. They dropped to the floor. I slipped out the speculum while still doing the digital exam. My cock was hard and ready. Nurse Anna grasped my cock and placed my cock in Mrs. Brady’s vagina. I slid the rest of my erection into Mrs. Brady. Nurse Anna then caressed my butt and walked to the door. Mrs. Brady’s pussy was very tight. I thought she might have been a virgin, but she was married. I then reached up and pulled down her gown to get a look at her breasts. They were nicely shaped about a B or C cup and the nipples were about 1 inch across. I started stroking into her very slowly.
Mrs. Brady let out a quite sigh as I reached for her nipples to roll between my finger and thumb. Her pussy was quiet wet, tight and hot. She seemed to be into the procedure. I say this because she worked against me as I thrust into her. Nurse Anna watched the procedure continue. Slowly I felt the sperm rise through my cock. I had repositioned my hands just before I started to erupt. This was to lock her hips to the exam table. I pounded her pussy like there were no tomorrow. Then I exploded into Mrs. Brady’s womb. With her pussy being so tight I felt the explosion of my first spurt hit her cervix. I spurted a total of 15 times and then my orgasm subsided. I stayed close to Mrs. Brady for a few moments this kept my cock deep in her next to her cervix and kept the sperm in her. I then reached out for the diaphragm that Nurse Anna handed towards me. I slid it into place. Things were getting less awkward. I pulled up my pants and looked at the Nurse.
“Mrs. Brady needs to keep the diaphragm inside her for at least 24 hours. Please help her Nurse Anna.”
Nurse Anna stayed with Mrs. Brady for just a few minutes. I walked back to the room I was using for the day. Then she entered my room. My cock was out waiting for her. She kneeled and engulfed my cock and cleaned my cock thoroughly. I looked at the clock.
“When is the next appointment?” I asked Nurse Anna.
“You have about an hour. Do you want to rest?” was her reply.
“No, I want to talk with you for a while.”
“OK about what?”
“First, get your chart and bring it here. I want to review it.”
“I’ll be right back”
Two minutes later she walked in with some juices and her chart. She handed me her chart. I opened it and started to read. It listed all of her information, height (5’4”), weight (124lbs), measurements (35-27-37), diaphragm size, exam results, and her last delivery, a little girl about 9 months ago. The interesting thing was a complete chart on her cycles and when her last period was.
“Your little girl is 9 months old. Your last period started 2 weeks ago. You know you are near your ovulation, right?”
“I know I will ovulate in the next three days. Like I said earlier, if we get pregnant, then we get pregnant. I have not been with the Doctor this month. He is focused on another Nurse.”
“Are all the Nurse’s charts as detailed? I even see naked pictures here, what are these for?”
“The staff’s files all have that information. I will bring them to you tomorrow. You want to make your mark, don’t you? The naked pictures are for our private use. Some of the patients don’t know about that part of their private file. If they don’t sign the release then the picture is from the hidden camera in Exam Room 3, where we have the exams of those that don’t pose for the nude picture.”
“To tell the truth, I want to knock up as many of the Nurses and staff. I want them to be carrying my children. We will start with you tonight. Then we will take it one day at a time. You ready for me to knock you up with your next child, Anna?”
She opened up her uniform. I saw that she was naked. “Are all of you walking around like that under the uniforms?”
“All the better to service you quicker, you know when the need arises. We know that sometimes you get really horny and might not last long enough to finish your desires. We are here to service the practice and make sure the cocks are ready for service. Only during a Nurses period is she allowed to wear panties. She can wear a bra if she is nursing a baby. Those are the only exceptions. Be discrete and gentle. The office staff has different rules, but has the same order, service the practice.”
“Your nipples are really large and erect. May I suck them for a few moments?” She walked over and positioned her breasts in my face. I felt one then the other. I rolled each between my fore finger and thumb. I then slipped one in to my mouth and licked and sucked. She moaned. I switched sides and sucked on her other nipple. More moans.
She stood up and presented her pussy for a digital EXAM. I slid my finger in and found wetness. She was really ready. I rubbed her clit. She stiffened and moaned. When I finished rubbing, I slid my finger into her pussy and it felt much wetter. I pulled my finger out and more it to my nose and sniffed. I then licked the juices off it. “You are ready for me.” I looked at the clock. “Please get the next appointment ready. I will follow in a minute.”
“Yes sir.” After she buttoned her uniform she picked up her chart and left.
I checked the chart of my next appointment. Mrs. Frost was 29 years old. She wanted a child and had been trying with her husband for 5 years. Nothing was wrong with her. Her husband had the problem. He was older and had an illness, an STD, that effected his sperm production, from before the marriage. I knew she was ovulating today from the test results and charts. I would make her pregnant, today. I was very sure of that point. I got up and closed the chart. Washed my hands after all I had fingered Nurse Anna. I thought about the firm body of Nurse Anna and knowing I would have her with in 15 minutes of finishing with Mrs. Frost.
I walked to EXAM room 8 just like the last ones. I knocked and entered. Mrs. Frost was sitting on the table, in the gown. I introduced myself and washed my hands. Mrs. Frost was on the heavy side, small breasts and short legs. I knew that I would still fuck her and plant my seed deep. I was after the money and the thrill of making as many women pregnant. The Nurses and Mother were going to get my rocks off. I put on the latex gloves and started the examination. I tried to make Mrs. Frost comfortable. I did the digital Exam and then placed my cock into her pussy for a good fucking. When she saw my hands appear she gasped.
I looked at her and said,”Mrs. Frost I am bout to inseminate your womb with very fertile sperm. Please lower your gown so I might see your breasts.”
She slowly, in a shy way, lowered her gown. Like I figured her breasts for a heavy woman were small. The nipples covered most of them. She lay there not moving as she closed her eyes. I guess she didn’t want to watch me fuck her. I slid my cock into her deeper and held her hips and then started thrusting deep and slow. I built up the pace slowly. She moved her arms over her eyes. I thrust deeper and harder picking up the pace with each thrust. After about 10 minutes I was dripping sweat and slowly I felt the sperm swell from my loins. Nurse Anna had that smile on her face. I smiled back and kept up the pace. Sliding in and out, I thought to myself, this is work on the heavy ones, but they knock up too. I wished she would move. Then I moved my hand between us and rubbed her clit. Slowly she responded.
Nurse Anna started to adjust her uniform. I saw that she was trying to help by unbuttoning a few buttons. I kept rubbing Mrs. Frost’s clit, and kept thrusting. After 5 more long minutes I exploded deep into Mrs. Frost’s womb. I counted the 15 spurts and kept my cock burred for 10 more minutes while I recovered a bit. I saw that she was covered with sweat; as well she had to have an orgasm. I motioned for the diaphragm and slid it into place. I looked at Mrs. Frost and said, “Keep the diaphragm in place for the next 24 hours. Take your time and you may leave.” I zipped up and started to leave.
Mrs. Frost looked at me and said meekly, “Thank you for helping to try to get me pregnant.”
“It was my pleasure to be of service to you Mrs. Frost.”
I left and walked to my room. I got there and sat down, took a long sip of juice, and shook my head. I turned my head and looked at Nurse Anna a she entered. She tossed me a towel. She then kneeled and undid my pants and cleaned my cock. When she was finished she stated, “You did that just like a good stud should. Mrs. Frost has always been hard to get to move. She did have an orgasm. The Doctor wanted you to try since she has been at it so long. Let me make sure the office is closed. I will be back in no more than 10 minutes. You rest.”
I closed my eyes and place the towel over them. After a while I heard the door open and Nurse Anna returned. ”How are you? Recovered? Let me see.” With that she dropped to her knees and started to suck on my cock. I was amazed the life came back, just like always, I was rock hard in about 2 minutes.
“Where are we going to do this?”

Old 20th April 2010

Nurse Anna said, “Exam Room 8 is ready.” and she turned around and left the room. I followed and we entered Exam Room 8. As soon as the door was closed Nurse Anna stripped off her uniform and sat on the table. I stripped off my clothes and walked over to her. I kissed her on the mouth for a long deep kiss. I moved to her breasts and started to suck and lick them. I moved between the two of them and admired the size of the nipples and the firmness of the breasts. I kissed Nurse Anna deeply again and moved down her body. As I did this she lay back on the table and positioned her feet in the stirrups. When I got to her pubic area attention was paid to her vulva and clit. I licked them until she moaned “Please, oh please fuck me, soon.”
I moved between her legs and positioned my cock head at the opening of her pussy. I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit teasing her. I slipped it in and moved slowly with a long thrust to the bottom of her vagina. The heat was amazing. She clasped and squeezed my cock with her vagina as I paused at the bottom. I then pulled out slowly the entire length of my cock. I paused at the opening and looked into her eyes. She exhaled a long breath. Her eyes were glassed over. I plunged my cock into her with a sudden thrust that caused her to gasp and moan with pleasure.
My movements were quick and hard. I pounded her pussy with abandon. The speed of the thrusts increased with each stroke. I had her to an orgasm in less than 2 minutes. After four orgasms I knew I was going to last for more than 20 minutes. I wanted to increase the pace until I was over the top.
The wetness of her pussy told me that she had more than one orgasm. I pounded her with long hard and deep strokes. I used the entire length of my cock. We were not loud for a while. We were into each other and the movement of Nurse Anna was making me wanting more.
As I neared my orgasm, she stated, “GOD, your cock is so hot. Give it to me baby.”
I changed the position of my hands and threw her legs over my shoulders. This got me to a different area of her pussy. I thought I felt her cervix. I thrust against it. She went over the top, and the moaning got louder with each thrust. I knew I couldn’t last very long. A couple of minutes later I exploded against her cervix. I thrust 14 more times and spurted the rest of my 15 ropes of potent sperm deep in her womb.
She moaned loudly, “Your sperm is so hot. I felt it splashing against my cervix. I’mmmmm Cummming!” With that she tensed up for a long orgasm.
I stopped thrusting after my orgasms subsided and then she went to work on my cock with her vagina clasping the entire length of my cock. I lowered her feet to the stirrups and held my cock deep in her pussy. She kept milking the cock for more sperm. We stayed that way for at least 10 minutes. I slowly pulled out and looked at her pussy. My sperm was leaking out. She moved her hand and spread her pussy lips and said,”Get the flashlight and speculum and look inside.”
I inserted the speculum and opened her vagina. I took the flashlight and peered into her pussy. Sperm was every where. She moved her knees closer to her breasts and asked, “Get a mirror so I can see, too.” I positioned the mirror and she whistled. “Boy is that a lot of sperm.” With that she reached for her uniform and retrieved a plastic case. She opened it and placed a diaphragm in her vagina. “We have to follow procedures, you know,” she stated in a natural state of enthusiasm.
We were dripping sweat. She sat up and kissed me deeply. When she came up for air she said,”Thank you for the wonderful donation of sperm. Anytime, anywhere, God I hope you got me pregnant, you are my stud.” My response was, “If not today then another day. I’ll get you pregnant.” She then kneeled and took my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked me clean. We got dressed and left the office. That was my first day.
Back at home after – Day One
I got home and saw that Dad was not home. Mother asked me about the day. I told her, “I knocked up 5 women today and have 4 more scheduled for tomorrow.”
“Who was the fifth?” Mother asked.
“Nurse Anna. I asked for her chart and saw it during one of my breaks. She then stated that she would be ovulating either today or tomorrow. She and I got together just after the office closed. Did you know I have access to any Nurse or Office staff working at the office?”
Mother replied, “No, I did not know you had access to the entire staff of the office. You can fuck any of them?”
“Any of them, anytime, and they can’t use any birth control and work for the Doctor. He has several children with most of them. Now I get to knock up as many of the staff as possible without having to worry on who is going to raise the off springs. What do you think about that Mother?”
“Now, let me get this straight, you can have sex with anyone in the office. They are not using any form of birth control. You don’t have to support the children from any of these relationships? Right?” was her response back to me.
“Right, I get to plant my seed in their unprotected pussies and let nature deal with the rest. I get paid for knocking up women and I get to have pleasure from anyone on the staff. Works for me, Mother. I intend to keep you happy as well.”
“Well, I guess that might take some of the edge out of you. I still need your services. I want to get Cindy to need them as well. But that will be my task, not yours. You just be nice to her. Let me and the other Nurses work on her.”
“Mother, it is in your hands. I think my desires will be taken care of when I need them taken care of. I know you and the Staff will see to my desires. When is Dad due home?”
“Soon honey. I can take care of you later,” was her response. We heard a car drive down the driveway. “Why don’t you go take a quick shower to freshen up and wash the day off? Dinner will be ready in an hour or so.”
I went to my room and hopped into the shower. I just knew the rest of my life was going to be great. I was learning so much from Mother her education this summer. Now I had the staff of the practice to learn from as well. I was feeling so much power from everything so far.
The Next day – Day two
I woke up to the normal sounds of the house. I was eager to face a new day and the new schedule for the rest of the summer. I heard a knock on the door. I said, “Come in, I’m awake.”
Mother swished in the room in an eager mood. She was wearing just her robe and asked, “What do you want this morning for breakfast?”
My response was, “I’ll have the normal breakfast due the world’s greatest Stud.” With that Mother removed her robe and showed off her growing belly and breasts. The nipples were erect and hard, ready for my attention. She climbed on the bed and presented them for my tongue to bath them. I sucked hard on them and as I did Mother told me about the schedule for the Day. She told me, “You need to workout this morning with weights and on the exer-cycle, unless you want to run a few miles. Then you have appointments today just before afternoon at the practice. Nurse Anna called to confirm the times. You have a choice on your activities up to that time. God! I need something from you this morning, dear. Good you are ready!”

With that she climbed on top and guided my cock into her waiting vagina. She slid down the entire length. When she hit bottom she said, “now honey don’t explode this morning. You need to hold back and save this load for your appointments. We need to get you to practice self-control. You need to hold out as long as you can.” She rocked back and forth on my cock. I worked on her nipples, they made her wet and she moaned very loud. Of course the door was open and I noticed that Cindy was watching from the door. She noticed the nipples darkening from the work I did on Mother. Mother started bucking harder as she had an orgasm. She then slowed down just as I was getting hot and close to blowing my load. She eased off me and cleaned my cock while I ate her pussy. She looked up and saw Cindy had left the door and said, “Cindy is staying a little longer each day. I think she is warming up. It is just going to take some time.”
She then got up and put on her robe and motioned me toward the bathroom for my shower. I told her, “after my workout and before I go to the practice.” She responded with, “Breakfast will be ready in about 1 hour enjoy your workout.”
At the Practice – Day Two
After scanning my badge and keying in my personal code I walked in the employee’s entrance. I noticed that everyone said a warm “Hello” as I passed. I got to the Nurses station and Nurse Anna said, “And Good morning to you, the charts for today are on your desk. Let me show you.”
I followed her down a hall and we walked in to my small office. The desk was to one side. Nurse Anna closed the door and asked, “Anything you want this morning, Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice?”
“Juice will be fine. How was your night with my special injection?”
“I know we made a baby yesterday. I just got that feeling. Thank you for allowing me to your first impregnation within the practice. Your first appointment will be here in 15 minutes. I’ll get your juice.” She smiled and left the office.
I picked up the file on top and started to review it. I noticed this one was thicker than the others from the day before, this woman was having problems keeping a baby. What was I supposed to do? I liked the detailed information. She even had a picture in the file. Nurse Anna returned and placed the juice on the desk. “Questions?”
“Yeah, It seems that She and the Doctor have a long past and she keeps losing the pregnancy. What am I supposed to do?”
“Mrs. Taylor has more money that sense. She will keep getting pregnant until she has a baby. Just do the procedure. She will catch and then miscarry. We just have to keep her happy. She should be here, I’ll check.”
Nurse June knocked and poked her head in and said, “Your appointment with Mrs. Taylor is in Exam Room 8. Ready?”
“Yep! Let’s see this woman.” I got my LAB coat and followed Nurse June to the Room.
We entered Exam Room 8. Mrs. Taylor was sitting on the table in the open back gown. “Good morning Mrs. Taylor, Nurse June will you aid Mrs. Taylor to get into correct position?” I asked as I washed my hands and the put on the rubber gloves.
“Doctor, aren’t you a little young?” was Mrs. Taylor’s response as she got into position on the table with the help of Nurse June.
“The Doctor has a specialty in this area Mrs. Taylor. He has just joined the practice and has a wonderful track record with fertility issues.” was how Nurse June quick response.
I moved over to the table and peered at Mrs. Taylor’s pussy. It had to be the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. I inserted the speculum to stretch her vagina open and then started the digital exam. Nurse June crossed behind me and helped me with my pants as I felt them drop to the floor. She then stroked my cock a few times. It was already hard and ready. I slid the speculum out and placed it in Nurse June’s open hand. She then helped me again by placing my cock head into Mrs. Taylor’s pussy. I slid the rest of the way into her in a smooth single stroke. Nurse June placed the speculum on the counter and opened the diaphragm case so she could hand it to me once I was complete with the procedure. She then walked over to Mrs. Taylor and lowered her gown for a breast exam.
Mrs. Taylor was quite wet as I entered her vagina and slid to the bottom with my first stroke. She closed her eyes as she felt my hands feel her breasts. They were really soft and the nipples were real small and dark. I heard the slurping noise from my cock and her pussy working together. I tweaked her nipples with hopes of more arousal. This did not happen. So I moved my hands to her hips and started my thrusts harder and deeper. I kept at it for another 10 minutes and exploded my nuts deep into her waiting womb. The sudden heat from my sperm splattering into her womb caused Mrs. Taylor to moan loudly with an orgasm. I felt her vagina clamp down and milk my cock as I sent my 15 ropes of potent sperm to her service. I stayed still in her pussy for 5 more minutes. I then removed my cock and placed the diaphragm in Mrs. Taylor saying, “Keep this in place for 24 hours and allow the sperm the fertilize you. You may get dressed and leave at your leisure.” I pulled up my pants and!
left the room.

I went back to my office followed by Nurse June. I turned in my office after hearing the door close and dropped my pants again. Nurse June kneeled licked my cock clean and sucked it deep into her warm mouth. I looked down and watched seeing that she was not wearing a bra just like the other nurses. The nipples were dark brown and getting hard as she sucked my cock. When I was hard again she stood and said, “You have nice technique and equipment, I’ll be glad to service you anytime. I will get you another glass of juice. Your next appointment is in 45 minutes. I will get that chart.”
As she turned to leave I said, “All of my appointments are here on my desk. I would like to see your chart Nurse June, please bring it to me with the juice.”
I sat down and started to review the next chart. My mind was elsewhere when I heard a knock at the door. “Come In” I said bringing me back to the world. It was Nurse Anna.
“What did you think of Nurse June?” asked Nurse Anna when she closed the door.
“Nice breasts and nipples. She sucks a good cock. She liked my technique. I told her to bring me her chart and more juice.” I retorted.
“You will like all of the nurses and staff. I want you to get a shot at each one of them when they hit ovulation.” Nurse Anna replied.

Old 20th April 2010

Wink

Just then a knock at the door and in walked Nurse June. She set down a tray with my next juice glass, some pills in a cup and then she handed me her chart. She smiled at both of us and said, “I’ll let you know when your next appointment is ready.” Then she left.
I opened her chart. And scanned it quickly stopped by the naked picture. “Not a stretch mark on her. She has been with the practice for 9 weeks. She is not married,” responded Nurse Anna. I flipped to the ovulation chart and noticed that it only contained information for the current month. She had just had her period the week before. I went back to her picture. “Nice, really nice, she should be in prime time either today or tomorrow. I want to plant my seed in her and as many others as well. So what are these pills?”
“They are vitamins and a male enhancement pill. You’ll get her if I can arrange it. Since you have the chart the Doctor has not seen it and won’t know that she is near her peak time. He normally lets the nurses have two or three months before he pursues them. She would be a good notch in your belt. I’ll see what I can do,” stated Nurse Anna making sure that I took the Pills with my juice as she left the office.
I closed the chart of Nurse June, put it to one side and returned to the next patient. She was a young wife of an older man. She wanted to get pregnant. She and her husband had been trying for three years before she came to the practice. I reviewed her charts and everything was in good order. The measurements were small. I got the impression of a small petite woman, a china doll. There was not any picture.
As I closed the chart I heard the door open and Nurse June came in. “your patient is ready in Exam room 8. Are you ready?”
“Come in and close the door. This patient has the measurements of 32-28-32, that of a child. You sure that she is a woman ready to breed?”
“I helped in her prior exams. The Doctor made sure with the labs. She is ovulating and should be from the chart she supplied. Are you going to have problems getting it up to do the procedure?”
“Come to think of it you could show me your breasts. I saw just the tops of them while you cleaned me last time.”
With that she removed her top and showed me her near perfect breasts. She then moved closer to me and presented them to me for my pleasure. I reached and felt then and then placed a dark nipple in my mouth. It seemed to grow as I licked and sucked on it. As I moved to the next nipple Nurse June placed a hand in my lap and felt my cock grow in her hand. She said, “Your procedure is waiting. You seem ready for it.” She then put her top back on and we went to Exam Room 8.
As we entered, I saw that Mrs. Wilson was seated on the Exam Table in just the gown. I greeted her, “Good day Mrs. Wilson. How are you today?”
“Just fine, Doctor?” was her reply as she saw I was young.
I washed my hands and put on the latex gloves. “Nurse June will you help Mrs. Wilson into position?” I got the speculum and put KY jelly on it and my gloves. I moved into position and saw that Mrs. Wilson was small in all ways. The amount of hair on her pussy mound told me she was mature. This was going to be tight. I took my time and eased the speculum into her vagina and opened it gently. I then put in one finger and worked her open further. Then I placed a second finger in her and moved them around. I thought she was a virgin but the maidenhead was long gone. Nurse June walked behind me and undid my pants and they fell to the floor. My cock was ready for entry. Nurse June placed the head into Mrs. Wilson’s vagina as I eased my fingers out. It was tight, really tight. I slid in a little further. It seemed to open as I moved in each inch. It was tight and wet. This was going to be fun.
Nurse June walked to the door and stood there. I worked my cock into Mrs. Wilson deeper and the felt bottom. I had another 2 inches left. I eased out and then back in. I felt the cervix rub against my cock. This was going to be great. I kept working into her with my thrusts. I moved my hands to the top of the gown. I pulled it down and felt her breasts. They were small and almost all nipples. I dreamed that she was one of the girls in my school. I then felt that with each thrust I went deeper. I worked on her for about 20 minutes and she slowly got into the motion of out sex. Her hips thrust back against me with each of my thrusts. However she never made a sound. Sweat was glistening on her as I felt that urge to explode. Five more deep strokes and I felt her tighten on my cock and milk me hard, had to be her orgasm. I exploded against her cervix with each of my 15 ropes of semen. Her pussy got hotter with each rope I deposited in her. When I finished I paused and held my co!
ck deep against her cervix. She bucked against me for a few minutes. Then we stayed still for a while. As if on queue Nurse June handed me the diaphragm. I eased out my cock and placed the diaphragm in her to keep my potent sperm in her.

“Mrs. Wilson make sure you keep that in place for 24 hours. You may leave when you are ready, after you get dressed.”
“Doctor, thank you for being gentle and thorough with the procedure,” was her only response as she lay back down.
I pulled up my pants and left the room. I went back to my office. I sat down and closed my eyes for a few minutes rest. I heard the door close and Nurse June opened my pants and pulled my cock out she proceeded to suck and licked it clean. I grabbed her head and helped her deep throat my hard cock. When she finished she stood and asked, “More juice between your appointments?”
I heard a knock on the door. In walked Nurse Anna with a tray with a couple of sandwiches on it. She sat the tray down on the desk and pulled up a chair to sit down. She then motioned Nurse June out with a head turn and a look. She took a seat and picked up the sandwich, but before she took a bite she asked, “What do you think of Nurse June?”
My reply was “A nice body to go along with her personality I might like to plant a baby in her. The chart says she is close to her time. Do you think she would let me plant a baby in her?”
“She has no choice if you make the move on her she has to let you cum in her unprotected pussy, remember practice rules. I think the Doctor wants her to get pregnant by either you or him. My opinion is you should get that privilege since she is so new to the practice. The Doctor had his chance with her when he gave her the normal employee exam, I was the Nurse there. He has been focused on another Nurse this month. You want her you got her. I will make sure you get to her first.”
“Let’s plan for tonight after work. When does the next appointment get here?”
“You have got an hour for lunch prior to your next appointment. Need more information?”
“First, the male enhancement pill, what is that for? Second, do you need another injection after work?”
“You are young and it might make your cock longer and wider. It will not hurt you. I would love to take you anytime, anywhere, and any situation. I think you want to catch Nurse June, don’t you? I will be willing to wait and see if I’m pregnant just so you can get her.”
“Really? You want me to get her pregnant don’t you?”
“Honey, I want you to be the father of the next batch of children in the practice. I will point you to each woman as they are near their near peak. I want you to be able to reach your peak in male endowment. Bigger is better.”
“Deal! You point me in the right way and I will fit you into my personal harem. Just like my mother, anytime, anywhere.”
Nurse Anna smiled at me and I knew she was on my side. I would get Nurse June after my appointments. I would plant my seed in her unmarried womb and she would have my child just like all the women in the practice. I was going to like doing these jobs a whole lot. Nurse Anna moved over to me and knelt and pulled my cock from my pants. She then measured the length while it was soft in length and around. Then she started sucking my cock. I had to ask, “What are you doing?”
She stopped sucking just long enough to say, “My baseline measurements on you. You are still growing. You know that male enhancement pill.” She slid her mouth down the length of my cock. I started to respond by getting hard. When she had me hard as a rock she took more measurements. When she was finished I asked, “Well?”
“You are just over 7 inches in length and 6 inches around, today. I want to measure you every month while you are growing. Just for my personal records,” stated Nurse Anna.

A knock on the door and Nurse June peeked in and said, “Your next appointment is in Exam Room 8.”

I walked in and greeted my next pussy by saying, “Good day Mrs. Edmonds how are you doing today?” I shook her hand and noticed it appeared older than some of the women that I had done the procedure on, but it was as strong as my hand. The face showed that she was an outdoor person. The body was firm and healthy. “You appear to be in good shape. What do you do for work Mrs. Edmonds?”
“Doctor I raise and train horses for a living, mostly Quarter horses. So I’m outside for long periods and ride a lot.”
I looked at her legs. They were firm and young looking. Her chart had her at 33 years old. I turned to wash my hands and put on the latex gloves. As I did this I said, “Nurse, will you help Mrs. Edmond into position?”
After preparation I turned to the exam table to gaze at a wet pussy open and ready for entry. I followed procedures with the speculum and the KY. I did the digital exam and noticed that her pussy was quite large and wet. Nurse June then crossed behind me as she had done previously and eased my pants down. She placed my erect cock head into Mrs. Edmonds vaginal opening. I pressed forward in a smooth stroke right where my balls slapped against her ass. I noticed the aroma coming from her it was strong.
I slid my cock out to the point of almost leaving her pussy. I then drove it to the hilt again. The sound was nice and slurpy as well. I started off with a firm steady pace. She responded with a slight moan after a few minutes. Her pussy instantly lubricated even more; she drenched my cock and sprayed my pelvic with her lubrication. I pulled down her gown at this point and stared at nice firm breasts with near white, really light pink nipples. I noticed that they were starting to harden. I reached up and massaged her breasts and focused on her nipples. I wanted to lick them. She moaned as I pinched them lightly. I leaned in and took one in my mouth and sucked hard and flicked my tongue over the nipple in a firm fashion. She moaned louder, my crotch got another spray of her lubricant. That was two orgasms and her pussy was getting wetter and hotter.
I moved to the other nipple and noticed that a red color was in the first nipple after I left it. It stuck out almost an inch. I made a note that this was larger than any of the other women I had had. I worked on the second nipple and started circling my hips as I thrust in and out of Mrs. Edmonds. The slurping sound was real loud. I looked up and saw that Mrs. Edmonds eyes were glassed over. And noticed that Nurse June was smiling and rubbing her nipples with crossed arms, to hide what she was doing.
As I neared my orgasm I noticed that Mrs. Edmonds was gasping for breath in her own long orgasm. I heard a wetter sound as we shifted into a ball-slapping pace. I raised and thrust harder and faster. I still did not reach her cervix. Mrs. Edmonds rose up and clasped her hands around my neck and thrust against me and pleaded, “Fill me full with your potent sperm, knock me up my stallion!”
I held back for ten more hard strokes. I started to blow my load as deep as I could, a rope with the next 15 strokes. She met me with each stroke. I slowed my thrusting down to a slow and easy pace. My cock was still hard. Nurse June showed me she had erect nipples through her uniform as she dropped her hands and moved to the counter to hand me the diaphragm. Mrs. Edmonds eased back to lying on the table. I stopped and held my cock firmly in her.
I noticed that the diaphragm was larger that the others I had been using. I removed my cock and slid the diaphragm into her soaking vagina. It went in easy. “Mrs. Edmonds, keep the diaphragm in place for the next 24 hours. Afterwards you can remove it.”
“Doctor, I want to invite you out to the ranch for a tour and a ride anytime. You’ve got my number. Just wanted to show my thanks, come on out.” Mrs. Edmonds said as I pulled my pants up. The view of her well used pussy and firm ass was very fine.
“Nurse June follow me when she is ready. I’ll be in my office.”
I walked to my office and dropped my pants then sat down in my chair. My crotch was soaked. I closed my eyes and took a long drink of water from the glass on the desk. I leaned back with my eyes closed and my hard cock drying in the open air. The next thing I heard was the door open and close. I then felt a warm mouth slide down my cock. It felt different from either Nurse June’s or Nurse Anna’s technique. I opened my eyes and found a different color hair bobbing up and down my cock. The uniform was a Nurses color. I shifted my seat and true to form I could see the bra-less breasts down the front of her uniform. She licked me clean and the raised her head and said, “Hello, I am Nurse Becky. The other Nurses were busy so I thought I would introduce myself at this time.”
“Thank you for the attention,” was all I could get out of my mouth before my tongue became tied in a knot. The face I was looking at was near the same as to woman I had just left my last load in. “You look like…..”
“Mrs. Edmonds is my older sister. Yes we do look alike. My other sister’s look the same as well. I referred her to the practice for her situation. After we determined the cause of her lack of getting pregnant, her husband had a STD and rendered him sterile. Thank you for providing the donation. She seemed to make a mess of your crotch.”

Old 20th April 2010

Just then a knock at the door and in walked Nurse June. She set down a tray with my next juice glass, some pills in a cup and then she handed me her chart. She smiled at both of us and said, “I’ll let you know when your next appointment is ready.” Then she left.
I opened her chart. And scanned it quickly stopped by the naked picture. “Not a stretch mark on her. She has been with the practice for 9 weeks. She is not married,” responded Nurse Anna. I flipped to the ovulation chart and noticed that it only contained information for the current month. She had just had her period the week before. I went back to her picture. “Nice, really nice, she should be in prime time either today or tomorrow. I want to plant my seed in her and as many others as well. So what are these pills?”
“They are vitamins and a male enhancement pill. You’ll get her if I can arrange it. Since you have the chart the Doctor has not seen it and won’t know that she is near her peak time. He normally lets the nurses have two or three months before he pursues them. She would be a good notch in your belt. I’ll see what I can do,” stated Nurse Anna making sure that I took the Pills with my juice as she left the office.
I closed the chart of Nurse June, put it to one side and returned to the next patient. She was a young wife of an older man. She wanted to get pregnant. She and her husband had been trying for three years before she came to the practice. I reviewed her charts and everything was in good order. The measurements were small. I got the impression of a small petite woman, a china doll. There was not any picture.
As I closed the chart I heard the door open and Nurse June came in. “your patient is ready in Exam room 8. Are you ready?”
“Come in and close the door. This patient has the measurements of 32-28-32, that of a child. You sure that she is a woman ready to breed?”
“I helped in her prior exams. The Doctor made sure with the labs. She is ovulating and should be from the chart she supplied. Are you going to have problems getting it up to do the procedure?”
“Come to think of it you could show me your breasts. I saw just the tops of them while you cleaned me last time.”
With that she removed her top and showed me her near perfect breasts. She then moved closer to me and presented them to me for my pleasure. I reached and felt then and then placed a dark nipple in my mouth. It seemed to grow as I licked and sucked on it. As I moved to the next nipple Nurse June placed a hand in my lap and felt my cock grow in her hand. She said, “Your procedure is waiting. You seem ready for it.” She then put her top back on and we went to Exam Room 8.
As we entered, I saw that Mrs. Wilson was seated on the Exam Table in just the gown. I greeted her, “Good day Mrs. Wilson. How are you today?”
“Just fine, Doctor?” was her reply as she saw I was young.
I washed my hands and put on the latex gloves. “Nurse June will you help Mrs. Wilson into position?” I got the speculum and put KY jelly on it and my gloves. I moved into position and saw that Mrs. Wilson was small in all ways. The amount of hair on her pussy mound told me she was mature. This was going to be tight. I took my time and eased the speculum into her vagina and opened it gently. I then put in one finger and worked her open further. Then I placed a second finger in her and moved them around. I thought she was a virgin but the maidenhead was long gone. Nurse June walked behind me and undid my pants and they fell to the floor. My cock was ready for entry. Nurse June placed the head into Mrs. Wilson’s vagina as I eased my fingers out. It was tight, really tight. I slid in a little further. It seemed to open as I moved in each inch. It was tight and wet. This was going to be fun.
Nurse June walked to the door and stood there. I worked my cock into Mrs. Wilson deeper and the felt bottom. I had another 2 inches left. I eased out and then back in. I felt the cervix rub against my cock. This was going to be great. I kept working into her with my thrusts. I moved my hands to the top of the gown. I pulled it down and felt her breasts. They were small and almost all nipples. I dreamed that she was one of the girls in my school. I then felt that with each thrust I went deeper. I worked on her for about 20 minutes and she slowly got into the motion of out sex. Her hips thrust back against me with each of my thrusts. However she never made a sound. Sweat was glistening on her as I felt that urge to explode. Five more deep strokes and I felt her tighten on my cock and milk me hard, had to be her orgasm. I exploded against her cervix with each of my 15 ropes of semen. Her pussy got hotter with each rope I deposited in her. When I finished I paused and held my co!
ck deep against her cervix. She bucked against me for a few minutes. Then we stayed still for a while. As if on queue Nurse June handed me the diaphragm. I eased out my cock and placed the diaphragm in her to keep my potent sperm in her.

“Mrs. Wilson make sure you keep that in place for 24 hours. You may leave when you are ready, after you get dressed.”
“Doctor, thank you for being gentle and thorough with the procedure,” was her only response as she lay back down.
I pulled up my pants and left the room. I went back to my office. I sat down and closed my eyes for a few minutes rest. I heard the door close and Nurse June opened my pants and pulled my cock out she proceeded to suck and licked it clean. I grabbed her head and helped her deep throat my hard cock. When she finished she stood and asked, “More juice between your appointments?”
I heard a knock on the door. In walked Nurse Anna with a tray with a couple of sandwiches on it. She sat the tray down on the desk and pulled up a chair to sit down. She then motioned Nurse June out with a head turn and a look. She took a seat and picked up the sandwich, but before she took a bite she asked, “What do you think of Nurse June?”
My reply was “A nice body to go along with her personality I might like to plant a baby in her. The chart says she is close to her time. Do you think she would let me plant a baby in her?”
“She has no choice if you make the move on her she has to let you cum in her unprotected pussy, remember practice rules. I think the Doctor wants her to get pregnant by either you or him. My opinion is you should get that privilege since she is so new to the practice. The Doctor had his chance with her when he gave her the normal employee exam, I was the Nurse there. He has been focused on another Nurse this month. You want her you got her. I will make sure you get to her first.”
“Let’s plan for tonight after work. When does the next appointment get here?”
“You have got an hour for lunch prior to your next appointment. Need more information?”
“First, the male enhancement pill, what is that for? Second, do you need another injection after work?”
“You are young and it might make your cock longer and wider. It will not hurt you. I would love to take you anytime, anywhere, and any situation. I think you want to catch Nurse June, don’t you? I will be willing to wait and see if I’m pregnant just so you can get her.”
“Really? You want me to get her pregnant don’t you?”
“Honey, I want you to be the father of the next batch of children in the practice. I will point you to each woman as they are near their near peak. I want you to be able to reach your peak in male endowment. Bigger is better.”
“Deal! You point me in the right way and I will fit you into my personal harem. Just like my mother, anytime, anywhere.”
Nurse Anna smiled at me and I knew she was on my side. I would get Nurse June after my appointments. I would plant my seed in her unmarried womb and she would have my child just like all the women in the practice. I was going to like doing these jobs a whole lot. Nurse Anna moved over to me and knelt and pulled my cock from my pants. She then measured the length while it was soft in length and around. Then she started sucking my cock. I had to ask, “What are you doing?”
She stopped sucking just long enough to say, “My baseline measurements on you. You are still growing. You know that male enhancement pill.” She slid her mouth down the length of my cock. I started to respond by getting hard. When she had me hard as a rock she took more measurements. When she was finished I asked, “Well?”
“You are just over 7 inches in length and 6 inches around, today. I want to measure you every month while you are growing. Just for my personal records,” stated Nurse Anna.

A knock on the door and Nurse June peeked in and said, “Your next appointment is in Exam Room 8.”

I walked in and greeted my next pussy by saying, “Good day Mrs. Edmonds how are you doing today?” I shook her hand and noticed it appeared older than some of the women that I had done the procedure on, but it was as strong as my hand. The face showed that she was an outdoor person. The body was firm and healthy. “You appear to be in good shape. What do you do for work Mrs. Edmonds?”
“Doctor I raise and train horses for a living, mostly Quarter horses. So I’m outside for long periods and ride a lot.”
I looked at her legs. They were firm and young looking. Her chart had her at 33 years old. I turned to wash my hands and put on the latex gloves. As I did this I said, “Nurse, will you help Mrs. Edmond into position?”
After preparation I turned to the exam table to gaze at a wet pussy open and ready for entry. I followed procedures with the speculum and the KY. I did the digital exam and noticed that her pussy was quite large and wet. Nurse June then crossed behind me as she had done previously and eased my pants down. She placed my erect cock head into Mrs. Edmonds vaginal opening. I pressed forward in a smooth stroke right where my balls slapped against her ass. I noticed the aroma coming from her it was strong.
I slid my cock out to the point of almost leaving her pussy. I then drove it to the hilt again. The sound was nice and slurpy as well. I started off with a firm steady pace. She responded with a slight moan after a few minutes. Her pussy instantly lubricated even more; she drenched my cock and sprayed my pelvic with her lubrication. I pulled down her gown at this point and stared at nice firm breasts with near white, really light pink nipples. I noticed that they were starting to harden. I reached up and massaged her breasts and focused on her nipples. I wanted to lick them. She moaned as I pinched them lightly. I leaned in and took one in my mouth and sucked hard and flicked my tongue over the nipple in a firm fashion. She moaned louder, my crotch got another spray of her lubricant. That was two orgasms and her pussy was getting wetter and hotter.
I moved to the other nipple and noticed that a red color was in the first nipple after I left it. It stuck out almost an inch. I made a note that this was larger than any of the other women I had had. I worked on the second nipple and started circling my hips as I thrust in and out of Mrs. Edmonds. The slurping sound was real loud. I looked up and saw that Mrs. Edmonds eyes were glassed over. And noticed that Nurse June was smiling and rubbing her nipples with crossed arms, to hide what she was doing.
As I neared my orgasm I noticed that Mrs. Edmonds was gasping for breath in her own long orgasm. I heard a wetter sound as we shifted into a ball-slapping pace. I raised and thrust harder and faster. I still did not reach her cervix. Mrs. Edmonds rose up and clasped her hands around my neck and thrust against me and pleaded, “Fill me full with your potent sperm, knock me up my stallion!”
I held back for ten more hard strokes. I started to blow my load as deep as I could, a rope with the next 15 strokes. She met me with each stroke. I slowed my thrusting down to a slow and easy pace. My cock was still hard. Nurse June showed me she had erect nipples through her uniform as she dropped her hands and moved to the counter to hand me the diaphragm. Mrs. Edmonds eased back to lying on the table. I stopped and held my cock firmly in her.
I noticed that the diaphragm was larger that the others I had been using. I removed my cock and slid the diaphragm into her soaking vagina. It went in easy. “Mrs. Edmonds, keep the diaphragm in place for the next 24 hours. Afterwards you can remove it.”
“Doctor, I want to invite you out to the ranch for a tour and a ride anytime. You’ve got my number. Just wanted to show my thanks, come on out.” Mrs. Edmonds said as I pulled my pants up. The view of her well used pussy and firm ass was very fine.
“Nurse June follow me when she is ready. I’ll be in my office.”
I walked to my office and dropped my pants then sat down in my chair. My crotch was soaked. I closed my eyes and took a long drink of water from the glass on the desk. I leaned back with my eyes closed and my hard cock drying in the open air. The next thing I heard was the door open and close. I then felt a warm mouth slide down my cock. It felt different from either Nurse June’s or Nurse Anna’s technique. I opened my eyes and found a different color hair bobbing up and down my cock. The uniform was a Nurses color. I shifted my seat and true to form I could see the bra-less breasts down the front of her uniform. She licked me clean and the raised her head and said, “Hello, I am Nurse Becky. The other Nurses were busy so I thought I would introduce myself at this time.”
“Thank you for the attention,” was all I could get out of my mouth before my tongue became tied in a knot. The face I was looking at was near the same as to woman I had just left my last load in. “You look like…..”
“Mrs. Edmonds is my older sister. Yes we do look alike. My other sister’s look the same as well. I referred her to the practice for her situation. After we determined the cause of her lack of getting pregnant, her husband had a STD and rendered him sterile. Thank you for providing the donation. She seemed to make a mess of your crotch.”

Old 20th April 2010

Wink

I pumped in 15 ropes of my sperm as I was being massaged and fucked. I held my cock inside Brenda while Nurse Anna worked on my prostate and Brenda milked my cock with her vagina. I was spent. Nurse Anna kissed my neck and whispered, “Here is her size diaphragm slide it in and tell her to keep it in for 24 hours.”
I replaced my cock with the diaphragm and said, “Brenda, you know the rules keep this diaphragm in place for at least 24 hours so my sperm can have a chance. I might not get you pregnant this cycle since it so late but we will have another child planted in you soon.”
“Yes Sir! I will do what you ask. Anna you said he was a stud, He is. I will bring in my 16 year old daughter for her first exam this week.”
“Bring in the 13 year old as well. She needs an exam if she is having periods. Right Doctor!” added Nurse Anna.
“Your right about that Nurse Anna, if she has had a period she needs to be checked out and added to the practice,” was my response.
Brenda said, “I will make appointments for them tonight before I leave. Thank you for your input. Is there anything else I can do for you?”
“Pull the charts of the office staff and the rest of the Nurses. Place them on my desk. I want to review them.”
“It will be done before you leave.” Brenda got off the table and gingerly walked out of Exam Room 8.
Nurse Anna kneeled and licked my soft cock clean. Then she stood up and kissed me deep. “Please take out my diaphragm, it has been 24 hours.”
“Sure! Hop on the table.”
Nurse Anna hopped up on the table. I inserted my finger and felt around for the diaphragm and found it and removed it. I leaned in and licked and sucked her clit until she had an orgasm. I place the diaphragm on the counter. When Nurse Anna had her orgasm she stated, “Go to your office and I will clean up here. I’ll give you a ride home.”
I went to my office and noticed that the charts were on my desk with a note from Brenda. It read
My chart is on top. I might be wrong about my cycle. The rest are in order of cycle standing since Nurse Anna told me your desires. I hope you succeed. I will help out where I can. Love Brenda.
I started to look at the charts. I might have missed Brenda’s ovulation by a day from the extensive chart on file. Oh well I would get her planted soon if the note was accurate. The next file was Nurse Mary who was due to ovulate the next day, followed by Nurse Becky on Friday. I noticed that the next was a single staff worker age 18 on Saturday, I made a note to ask Anna. I worked my way on the rest of the stack making motes.
“You ready for a ride home Stud” asked Anna.
Looking at the clock I responded, “We can talk in the car while you gives me a ride home.” I closed the charts and picked up my notes.
“Anna, your sister is scheduled to ovulate tomorrow, then Nurse Becky on Friday. The next is Saturday, an 18 year old staff worker. How can I get her when the office is closed?”
“We could do it on Friday, or maybe Brenda can make arrangements for the worker to come in on Saturday. I’ll work on that. You are quite a cocksman young man. With Brenda and me working for you the number of children in the practice will be on the increase. I will make sure Mary is ready for you after work tomorrow. Becky is not a problem. I want to get you the one the Doctor has his sights set on.”
When we drove up to the house Anna leaned over and kissed me good night. I slid a finger in her pussy for a quick working over. She sighed as I pulled out and got out.
At Home – Day Two
I walked in to the house and announced, “I’m home any else here?”
Mother poked her head from upstairs and said, “Come up and see what I’ve got arranged for you.”
All I saw was her head when she said this. Intrigued by her statement I bounded up the stairs. I went into my room and nothing. I went to Mother’s room and found her standing in front of the mirror naked. I saw that she was showing more from her profile. Then I looked to one side and saw Cindy standing without a stitch of clothes on. I had to ask, “Cindy, are you saying I get you again?”
Her response was, “Mother wants you to document our pregnancies on film. She went and bought a new digital camera and wants you to take pictures of our bodies. She has also asked me to let you take measurements each week. I will allow this since The Doctor wants a report.” She had a tape measure in her hand extended to me. I took the measurements and recorded them.
When I was finished with Cindy I looked at her and asked, “Could I have a hug?” Cindy opened her arms and allowed me to hug her. I kissed her on the cheek. Then Cindy left the room.
I turned to Mother and asked, “Dad out of town? Want to know how my day went?”
“Your father left town just after you went to the office. How was your Day?”
“Well, I got to have a repeat session with Mrs. Carter, and three new sessions. Then I got a new Nurse today her name is June and I might add she has not had any children yet. That will change after today. And I got the office manager Brenda. Both staff employees should be pregnant after what I left in them.”

“Anna is taking good care of you. What are your plans other than going through the entire practice and making them all pregnant?”
“Anna wants me to father the next batch of children with in the practice. I found out that Brenda has a 16-year-old daughter and a 13-year-old daughter. They will have exam appointments within the week. I think Brenda is going allow me to make them pregnant.”
“No way is that going to happen. You must have not understood her.”
“Anna told her the present them to the practice for exams. Anna told me that I might get to have any daughter if the mother signs a release. I think it is a done deal. How did you get Cindy to allow the measurements?”
“It is the first step in getting her to allow you to fuck her again, one step at a time, son; one step at a time.”
I finished taking pictures and measurements. I saw that her measurements went back a month. I walked over and hugged her naked body. I then kissed her on the mouth. “You smell like you just got done having sex. You need to work out the shower.” Mother said to me.
I went to my room and changed and went down stairs and started my workout. When I finished I went to my room and stripped and climbed into the shower. A minute later Mother climbed in and proceeded to suck my cock back to life. I knew she would sleep with me tonight since dad was out of town. I sucked on her nipples to mark them up. I would get her pussy tonight. We left the shower and dried off and got dressed for dinner. Robes only, Cindy too, Mother’s new house rule when Dad was out of town.
We had dinner and went to my bed, with my door open. I fucked mother long and deep. She wanted me to last as long as I could. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.
I woke the next morning with her sucking life into my cock. I had a full day at the office. I was not forced to have an orgasm. We had breakfast and I took my pills and went to work.

Old 20th April 2010

That's all guys this is the full story.

this is the first time that full story is published in any form. Its really true.

reps are welcome.

Old 20th April 2010

Wink

Author of this story -Desert Dad

I'm JR and my wife’s name is Dawn. This story is about how we met and how the first of our four children was conceived. I went back to school after a years of partying. That is where I went there I met my wife. Dawn is 10 years younger then me stands 5'6 118 lbs red hair freckles everywhere. And for some reason she was interested in me.
My wife to be was a quite shy person who lived with her mom and older sister who was a total slut and my wife went the other way and became shy and reserved. And no matter how hard I tried to get in her jeans she would shoot me down.
So I gave in and we got married.

I decided early on that Dawn had a thing for older men, and might be why she liked me. For every time we would go out she would stare at any older guy that looks in shape. Guys that were well into their 50s would keep her attention all night.
2 years after we married she graduated and we had a big party. Dawn was drinking like there was no tomorrow and I was business playing bar tender. As the night was coming to a close I was playing designated driver running people all over for almost an hour.

When I got home my wife was no where to be found as I looked around and seen she was outside bent over a bench upchucking and beside her was an old friend of the family Dave so I thought all was cool and she was going to be taken care of so I started cleaning up.

After almost 30 minutes later I went to look in on her again there was my wife passed out still leaning over the bench. But this time Dave had her shorts pulled down and was rubbing his cock on her slit. She was making no noise nor was she moving to show that she knew anything was going on. I stood there in shock, and a little excited, I knew I should run over and stop him but I just stood there.
As he started to pushed his dick in her, her head raised a little and dropped back down, he froze and then started pumping slowly, the faster and then he moved into hi speed his ass was a blur, her head was flopping in the wind and I could hear her making little moans and all the sudden he froze solid there was a quick series of jerks and I knew he was shooting his load.
I slowly slid farther out of sight and I seen him stand pull up his pants and turn to leave.
I listen as he got into his car and left then I walk to my wife and I seen a river of white flowing out of my wife’s open hole. I came on the spot.

Carrying my wife to the bathroom I did my best to clean her up. Then I beat off 3 times thinking of what I just seen. Knowing at that moment that I was a bareback voyeur
A couple of weeks later she missed her period and I knew she was carrying his baby.
This is how our first baby was conceived.

Old 20th April 2010

Wink

This is a fond memory I must share. I was 18 and dying for a hot piece of ass but at that time in my life I had never actually got lucky without having to use a rubber. Like any guy I wanted to know what a girl really felt like inside without the use of a condom. I did have a girlfriend at the time but I wanted to go out with someone who was on the pill so I could cum in her. I figured every girl but my girlfriend was on the pill and that a lucky encounter would be so good that I would never want to use a rubber again. I was right about never wanting to use a rubber again but I never grasped the fact that not every girl takes the pill.
I can still remember that night to this day and how it all got started. We were just kids hanging out in a parking lot when I decided to reach over and squeezed this girl’s big titty. I knew her a little but her boy friend was close by so she pushed her friend over towards me. I guess she thought I was going to reach over and squeeze her friend’s titty next but instead I reached down between her friend’s legs and rubber her pussy through her jeans. Her friend liked it!

Her friend and I then decided to go for a ride and discuss why I couldn’t keep my hands to myself. We talked as I drove and through our discussion we decided we should just park and do something besides talk. I was happy and hoping for the best but fearing she was just a tease. When I saw her tits pop out though I felt a little better and then when she rolled around on the truck seat and showed me her sopping wet pussy I felt much much better!

My dick felt like a throbbing jack handle from the sight of her and with little effort I was on top about to give her a good hard fucking! She said aren’t you forgetting something? I didn’t know what she was talking about but I could feel the heat from her pussy and then I rammed my dick in. She screamed out in surprise oh God! I held it in deep for a second and then gave her two good little bumps and she said Ohhh, Oh… GODD!!

All I knew at that point was that it was way better than I had ever imagined any bareback sex could be. It was fucking good with a capitol F and I mean it was Fucking Dam Good!

She screamed good and loud for me the way every guy always dreams a girl will when he sticks it to her. She screamed and gasped and then said oh God you’ve got to put on a rubber. I said what! Oh she shuttered you’re going to get me pregnant! I paused and felt my nuts tighten from the thought. I said you’re not on the pill? No she gasped and I nearly exploded right there but then my heart sank with the disbelief that I couldn’t cum in her.

All I wanted was to find out was how it felt to just cum in a girl’s pussy. I couldn’t believe my luck was so bad. What was I going to do I thought? Did she really say put on a rubber can this be happening I thought? I could feel my dick throbbing in her hot vat and my nuts continued to tighten but I didn’t have even one single rubber to put on. I said as I strained to hold my cum back I’ll be careful.

I then gave her a few more strokes for good measure but I had to stop rather quickly because I just simply couldn’t hold it back. Her cunt could feel the uncontrollable pressure building in my dick and to my surprise she seemed to want it. I could feel her insides sucking for me as she whimpered about me going to get her pregnant. Just the thought of blowing her up was more than I could handle. I couldn’t believe how much it turned me on. I also couldn’t believe what was happening as she beckoned in response to the sensation of my load that was about to blow. She knew she was about to get it big time and in return she pulled her legs back even wider. She opened them all the way and got ready for me to shoot it to her.

I don’t know how but despite the fact that her hungry pussy sucked down on me for all she was worth and the fact that she keep her legs spread to the max I somehow stopped my load a half a second before detonation. I held still and prayed she wouldn’t move and then I pulled out to show her that I was still in control. It only took a second for her sanity to return and she said okay we better stop. I thought silently to myself wow you just came like ten times you’re provably getting tired. Oh I thought to myself don’t forget I would like to cum at lest one time!

I tried to regain as much control as I could while keeping my thoughts to myself but the longer I waited the more convinced she became that we shouldn’t be doing it. Don’t worry I said. Then I pulled back and rammed it back in. Instantly I felt that uncontrollable sensations return. I just hammered down hard on her and held back for all I was worth. Ohhhh she screamed. Ohhh Godd! It was working but God did I want to cum.

I pushed it in deep and held my position. I was going to blow like hell. I new I would half to jerk it out and pour it all her tummy but I also knew it was going to feel really good. Just the thought of knowing my dick was buried in a hot unprotected pussy set my cream in motion. She somehow felt this and let out a hellacious scream. Oh God she squealed you’re going to get me pregnant! You’re going to Get Me PREGNANT She SCREAMED!!! In fact her scream was so intense and so unexpected that my dick instantly went limp and my nuts curled up into what felt like a giant throbbing knot numb with frustration.

I didn’t cum in her and I knew that it was going to be even harder to control my eruption the next time I tried to get off simply because this unexpected delay had put even more tension on my swollen balls. My biggest fear was that I would just explode without warning. I told her not to worry that I had no intentions of cumming in her. Just don’t scream like that anymore was all I asked.

She agreed and away I went. I pumped in and out of her and prayed for the feelings to come back to num balls. I wanted it to feel so good that when I finally came it would be worth the risk. I truly did hope I wouldn’t just suddenly feel an unexpected gush that would only cum if I had exploded with out warning. I couldn’t say that wouldn’t happen and I did continue to pump that pussy for all I was worth. I took the risk so I could have an orgasm but the next three or four times I got ready to cum she screamed like a raving lunatic. She screamed that I was going to get her pregnant. She did this every time to point that I couldn’t cum even if I had to.

I finally pulled out and let my cock rest on her belly. She screamed oh God did you cum in me. No I told her I can’t cum because you won’t stop screaming. We laid there for a few minutes while our roasting bodies cooled. I thought to my self that I’d provably already gotten some in her and the thought of her getting knocked-up from something like that pissed me off. My thought was the next time I’ll give her a few drops for good measure and then I’ll pull out and enjoy a numb nut organism.

She sighed like she was ready for a nap and I figured it was time to get back to work. The brief break had been wonderful for my balls even though they felt like they were starting to turn blue. I told her that if she screamed again I was going to cum like hell in her until I didn’t have a drop left. She opened her mouth like she couldn’t believe what I had just said and then I plunged back in.

I pumped her hard and then looked her straight in the eye daring her to utter one word. I could feel my nut cumming unexpectedly fast and she could too. To my surprise she opened her mouth like it was feeling incredibly good and started to spread her legs like she was hoping I would blow it straight into that hot pussy of hers. I felt her begin to tremble and her pelvic rocked to me as her insides suddenly sucked down on me. At that point it was only one thing left to do and that was to cum like hell!

I slammed up into her deep as she threw her legs all the way back. A couple drops I said to myself and no one will ever know. I could feel the tip of my dick taping her most fertile confines as my cream began to exit my swollen balls. That’s the spot I thought that’s where she needs it.

I pulled back and punched back in with all I had. In fact I punched it in so hard that I gave her a multiple orgasm. She wasn’t screaming because she couldn’t. She just lay there with her mouth gaped open and thrashed as she tried to catch her breath. She was cumming like hell and I was about to make her cum even harder.

I felt the tip of my dick suddenly began to swell with sperm and without warning she threw her arms and legs around me squeezing for all she was worth. She griped my body tight as her baby maker lapped the cream off the tip of my dick before it could even come out. I punched in even deeper struggling to give her maximum penetration when I felt something hot and sticky in there. I punched forward again and again struggling to tap her core and each time I felt a little more of that stickiness. I didn’t think I was actually getting my cum in her yet but it sure felt like it. Then I decided it was time to pull out and as I did so I suddenly felt a distinct whoosh like sensation. With the head of my dick barely in her pussy I couldn’t stand the thought of pulling out not knowing how much damage I had just done.

Reluctantly I pushed back in and instantly felt the distinct sensation of cum. The further down I went the more I felt and just as I bottomed out in her the feeling of her hot snatch combined with my cum sent a distinct and instant sensation through my rod like a bolt of lighting. She bulked hard under me and clutched me for all she was worth as a warm spiraling sensation swirled around my cock all the way up from the tip of my rod to my balls that were tightly pressed against her pussy. A micro second later another sudden even more intense sensation shot through my rod like a bolt of lighting and she bulked even harder that time. She yelped woooo opening her legs wide like she was trying to get that sperm to blast straight home.

It was no doubt at that point that she provably knew I had just seriously fucked her but I jerked it out anyway. To my surprise I stopped cumming the instant I pulled out. Rubbing my knob on her belly didn’t help either because I needed the sensation of her hot pussy to keep my goo flowing. I knew I wasn’t done but without the sensation of hot pussy I just couldn’t finish. I then raked the head of my cock up and down her slit while sliding it in and out of her lightly. It worked but I couldn’t believe how much goo I’d gotten in her. Gobs upon Gobs of hot Goo and I wasn’t even done. She felt it too and let out a rather sweet sounding scream the kind you would expect to hear from a fucked pussy that was getting fucked the way it needed to be fucked. She screamed not loud but very sweetly as I continued to rake that scorching hot jiz up out of her hole right up over her clit. The sensation was more intense than she could stand. Even though she didn’t want me cumming inside her she slammed her pelvic up against me and made my rod go back inside so I couldn’t get any more of that scorching hot cum on her clit. I wasn’t in her for a second when she felt my next wad blast out. To my surprise she let out another nice deep wooo and sucked down on me hard with that hot pussy.

That sweet satisfaction of jism flowing deep from within my balls to deep within her fertile folds was just what the doctor ordered. My balls never felt better and she seemed to be getting very satisfied. I then jerked it back out again and she gasped like she couldn’t believe what I was doing to her. Again my orgasm stopped and I began to see that she was coming out of her fog. She was becoming very aware of the extreme damage she was receiving. Without hesitation I pulled back one last time and slammed it back in. She bucked up tight against me and pealed her legs back as I began to cum again. I still say to this day that her hot hole was sucking it out of me faster than I could shoot it. With another moment of pleasure flowing into her heavenly hole I made one last attempt to cum on her belly. I pinched my cum vein and told her to get ready. She looked down in disbelief as I withdrew my cum soaked cock and managed somehow to jerk out a few pathetic drops.

Old 20th April 2010

Wink

It was obvious that I had just tried to pull of an impossible lie. She looked at me like she couldn’t believe I had even bothered to try and pull out. She said you fucking came in me but I insisted that I had only came on her. I then looked down and all I could see was gobs and gobs of thick white goo covering her entire gash. I looked down a little further in disbelief and watched as a steady stream of sperm spilled out of her hole as it ran down the crack of her ass where it pooled on the truck seat like a little lake.
She grabbed a sock and then frantically began to try and clean up. The more she got the more it came out. To say the least I knew I was dead and then she asked me if I had another sock because that one was soaked with cum. I gave her the other one and watched her spayed hole spasm as it tried to contain my eruption. I new she could try to clean up but there was no way that pussy of hers was going to let it all spill out.

She then threw the other sock down and said you fucking came in me. No I insisted sheepishly I came on you. With that she sat up jerked on her jeans and then jumped slightly for no apparent reason. She gasped paused and then reached down and placed her hand on her lower tummy. I didn’t know what was happening but I new her nipples were getting real hard for no apparent reason and I feared the worse. She did too with her mouth opened in shock she took one of her breast and squeezed it. Oh my god she stammered you fucking Bred Me! She paused and then nodded her head. Oh yeah she said I just felt it, it just took. You fucking got me Pregnant!

She was just a country girl but she new that pussy had been fucked! I didn’t know what to say but I knew it was going to be hell to pay. After we were dressed I couldn’t help but to notice that her nipples were protruding through both her shirt and bra. She noticed too and said you better hope nobodies looking when you take me home. She then spread her legs back open and told me to turn on the light. I didn’t ask why I just did. Oh yeah she said that’s what I thought. Fuck she hissed your cum is leaking through my jeans! I saw it but I couldn’t believe it. God was I busted!

After I dropped her off she told me she would let me know when or if she had her next period. Luckily I got to drop her off at her drive. It was her idea because she didn’t want anybody to know she had just fucked a perfect stranger. What would have happen if I’d been there and she got busted with a cum spot between her legs while having those rock hard tits to stare at? Luck was on my side that time.

A couple of months went by and I was glad not to here from her but then the phone rang one day and she said we needed to talk. I felt this was not good but I agreed to pick her up at her drive late that night. When I saw her I was elated that she didn’t look pregnant but she was only a couple of months. She told me I did it to her but so had her boyfriend. She really didn’t want me to know about him because she said I had cum in her when she was ovulating and when he did it she was provably already pregnant.

I felt relieved to know that someone else had given her what she needed but she was bent on nailing my ass and I was sure I was screwed for life. We made out that night for the second time and I just told her flat out that I didn’t believe she was pregnant mainly because she didn’t look pregnant. She said well just be sure not to cum in me. I replied no that if she was knocked-up it wouldn’t hurt anything and dumped my wad right there on the spot. To my surprise when she felt it shoot off in her pussy she pulled those legs back nice and wide and rocked her pelvic for me as she sighed with a delightful little purr. It was a good nut and I was pleased to see her hole stay spayed wide with my cream filling after I pulled out.

After I dropped her off she said being that I enjoyed cumming in her so much she would give me a ring in a few more months and then I would know she was pregnant for sure. I told her that was fine but I really hoped to never hear from her again. As I drove off I was sure she was torturing me for cumming in her. You idiot I told myself all you had to do was just pull out!

Well a few months went by and no ring. Boy was I happy! She was just fucking with me I said. What a bitch! Then the ring came and it was her. Well she said how have you been doing? Great I said how about you? Well she replied not long after our second union the news got out that she was pregnant and all hell broke loose. I got grounded for life she said and my boyfriend became my fiancé who is going to marry me next week. We are expecting she said so we are going to half to get married real quick being that I’m starting to show.

You are I said? Yeah that’s why I’m calling she said! I thought we could get together one last time and then you could see for your self that I’m going to be having a baby. I wasn’t sure it was a good idea but she meant we were going to meet. I felt it would be a good night to get shot but with luck maybe she just wanted to see me so she could see my reaction if she was truly pregnant. At this point I felt the worst had come and it would be no doubt that she was knocked up. Oh God I thought what am I going to do.

To my surprise she said she wanted me to pick her up the next week. That was the week she was supposed to get married so that told me she wasn’t getting married and she had been lying. If she was lying I said maybe she’s lying about everything else. There was only one way to find out and that was to see her up close in person. As I drove to pick her up that night it occurred to me that she had been sneaking to meet with me and what would happen if we got caught. When I pulled up to her drive she was there and I could see she was indeed pregnant. I can still see her getting into my truck with her tum poked out and those tits about to pop out of her bra to this day.

I looked in disbelief and she said lets go before someone sees us. I drove off and continued to look over and she couldn’t help but to notice that I was staring. Yeah she said you see now don’t you. I told you she said! You did it! You fucking came in me and got me pregnant she said! Now I’m going to half to get married tomorrow and you’re the daddy but nobody knows that yet she said. The way she said it though I new it was going to be hell to pay. God I thought this can’t be happening?

I looked over to see her taking off her bra. You don’t mind do you this is the third bra I have out grown in three months. I could see that she had real jugs at this point and there was no doubt that they were bigger than normal. My nipples will never be the same again she bitched. Did you see them she asked? Their brown and look like shit! I didn’t see them but I could feel she had an ax to grind so I found a place and parked.

What are you doing she asked? Well I said you asked if I saw them. She looked at me like she wasn’t about to just show them even though I told her I wanted to see. We talked a bit more and she kept referring to getting married tomorrow. I told her that was fine and that I had no intention of marrying someone because of one night that may or may not have caused her to get pregnant. I think she wanted me to say I’d marry her but there was just no way. Besides I was pissed for the hell I’d been going through and she even admitted she had fucked both of us that same month so it was possible her husband to be was the real father.

When I saw her tits though I agreed that her nipples had looked better when they were nice and rosy pick. I didn’t tell her they looked like shit brown but it really wasn’t the prettiest shade of brown. I had never saw a pregnant tit in my life and wasn’t a fan of the color brown but I did tell her that they looked juicy and that turned me on. I don’t like brown I told her but your boobs look really good. She squeezed them a little and seemed to be surprised that I looked genuinely turned on. You are sick she said and then I noticed that her swollen tummy was kind of erotic. You know I said I’ve never seen a pregnant woman before.

Her look was disbelief but I think she liked it. I don’t believe her fiancé had been sharing the same eagerness that I was expressing as I felt my dick getting harder and harder. Were not doing anything I herd her say as I tugged for her to get naked. Come on I said I just want to see. Like I said I’d never seen a pregnant woman before and wanted to seen what everything looked like. To my surprise she took off her shirt and stripped right there on the truck seat. When I saw that naked pregnant tummy and that hot snatch between her legs I went bonkers. I couldn’t believe it was the same crack I had ram rodded not so long ago and now it appeared virtually unchanged but that tummy showed that she had definitely been on the receiving end of somebody.

Oh my God I told her you are unbelievably beautiful. She looked shocked to hear me say it but it was true. With out thought I pulled out my dick and said look if you looked ugly my dick wouldn’t be looking like this! She pretty much new what I wanted to do at this point but I don’t believe she actually believed I was going to be so insistent on getting some of that pregnant stuff.

I’m getting married tomorrow she said or maybe it was this week. Any way I got between her legs and rammed it in so hard that she came hard and instantly. I sucked down on one tit and then the other before I made her come again and then I exploded. When it happened it was so sudden and abrupt that the sheer sensation of my cream blasting into her made her have a multiple. Dame it was good!!

After a few minutes of collecting our thoughts she couldn’t believe we had just done it for real and she had just enjoyed it very much. With my sperm inside her I fucked her again and within minutes felt another load about to cum. She was between orgasms and gasped oh my God are you going to cum again. I pushed her legs back and told her to get ready. Then I shoved my dick in and out of her in a way that would make her sore but it felt really good. Oh she said not so hard. I’m going to get married tomorrow she said and then I blasted off like a mother fucker and she came like hell with me.

After that I rolled her over and hard fucker her from behind until she said it was really hurting. I don’t know what had got into me but after blowing my load twice in a row I had incredible staying power and seeing her there pregnant was driving me mad! I stopped for a second and told her that I needed to cool off. After a few minutes I slid back in and told her to get ready. Oh God not again she said I’ll smell like sex tomorrow she blurted. I rammed it in good and hard and told her to make me cum or I was going to fuck her until the sun came up and I believe I would have. She with out thought reflexed that pussy up tight against me and arched her back deep. The sensation drew my cream instantly and she cooed in disbelief as I filled her once again.

At that point I was pretty much done but I told her that I wasn’t. The last thing I remember was holding my position and we passed out from exhaustion right there. I must have started to snore when she awoke realizing we had fallen asleep. The reality that someone might notice she was not at home sleeping in her own little bed was a concern.

Wake up she screamed! Get off of me! I felt her push me back and realized she was getting dressed. I put two fingers in her crack and pulled her ass to the edge of the truck seat. She bitched like hell but she was really sore and felt it was better to go along with me than to resist as I held my fingers in her sore little pussy. My dick struggled to get hard but the feel of that hot wet pussy made it happen. Within moments my cock was in there and my fingers were holding her half dressed naked body in place. I pumped her hard and told her to make me cum again. Not so hard she screamed! Not so hard!

I then told her that I was going to be fucking her hot pussy a lot more because it just was too good to be true. I told her that seeing her pregnant had driven me completely insane and that I wanted her to have at least ten kids for me. I told her that I was going to take her up to the door of her parent’s house and then drop a load in her doggy style and ring the door bell at the same time so that they would know the exact moment when the next one had been made. I then told her that I was going to stick her in front of her fiancé and the preacher and that everyone would know without a doubt as to what her pussy was for. I squeezed her hips tight just at the thought. I sucked her tits as hard as I could suck and all but gnawed on her nipples trying to make her milk come.

She evidentially got off too because she pulled her hills deep into the small of my back as her bumped yummy pressed tight against mine. We embraced tightly as her heavenly hole rocked for my every last drop. With the thought of doing her on her parent’s door steps I blew like hell and she jumped hard orgasming with me. I new her pussy was going to be sore but she didn’t seem to be complaining after that. I think she was actually afraid I might ring mom and dad’s door bell.

I got off and began to back of our parking spot before I was even fully dressed. She a little idled as to the fact that I was leaving so fast began to get dressed without cleaning up. Baby I said you’re getting cream all over my seat. Where are we going she replied? Where do you think I said? Don’t get dressed! She looked at me and said I’ve got to put my shirt on. Well just don’t button it I told her and drop those drawers. I could see her eyes widen and I was serious. What do you mean drop my drawers she said? Come on I said drop em you’re going to get fucked in front of mom and dad and I want to see those tits flop back and forth when I do it to you.

No she said buttoning up her shirt with no bra I’m getting married tomorrow your going to get us killed! A minute later I was at her drive way and told her to get naked. I reached over and gave her a kiss as I jerked her shirt up and began to squeeze those beautiful tits. Turn the lights off she pleaded. I reached over with my foot on the brake and she began to make her escape. I grabbed her with one hand and turned the lights off with the other. I did notice that she seemed genuinely concerned but I had gone crazy over that pussy. I then pulled her shirt back up making her luscious cones drop out as I gave her a kiss and probed a finger down into her pussy. I don’t know how she did it but with one slip she was out the door. Her ass was shining and her tits were illuminating the world. I could all but see that snatch glisten down there but within a second she had rearranged everything and looked fully dressed other than her tits bouncing a little extra due to the lack of her bra. She started to run home and stopped briefly as she jumped up and down waving her hands for me to leave. I can still see those pregnant tits bouncing around in her shirt as she ran home. At that point I knew I couldn’t catch her even if I tried. Besides she was provable right we might have got killed if we were caught fucking on the door steps.

Oh well we will never know. I never saw her again after that night. I don’t know if she got married the next day or week but that I have never seen her again. I’ve dated some beautiful girls over the years but nothings better than the girl with the best pussy on earth. That’s why I usually say when I see a pregnant girl that she was provably a little to good in the sack for her own good. I’ve knocked more than a few and plan to knock a few more. So if your one of those ladies who loves to feel a guy inhale you as your bodies smolder together then look out chances are you’ll have a bun smoldering in your oven sooner rather than later. Any luck it will be a passionate moment you’ll adore for the rest of your life. Just try and not get knocked-up from an encounter you don’t even remember that’s all I ask. Baby making is supposed to be a tremendously special moment no matter how it happens. I just like to think that when I got with a girl and something happened she knew when it happened and at that moment it was a very memorable experience for her.

Old 20th April 2010

So Many views and no reply. well guys i will keep posting the stories. it will gr8 if u rep.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls