frendz plz post daughter in law encounters with father in law
plz i like such stories a lot
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love boobs sucking,armpit licking and Lactation plz add such stories

i hope u ppl will help mi

Old 15th April 2010

jopyjoy4u is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 437.14 mb DL: 1.33 gb Ratio: 0.32
I am 25 years old, married and I have a son of 5 years old. My husband’s name is Pradeep and he is a businessman. He is involved in export and import business. He has to travel out of the country occasionally. He rarely takes me with him. We live with our laws that are my father in law, mother in law, my husband, my son and me.

My mother in law was strict. So I had to live being a good daughter in law . I had to obey her, dress up in traditional way. She had maintained a strict environment in the house. So I had no freedom. My father in law was retired government official. He was about 65 years old. But he was not as strict as my mother in law. He was open-minded.

My sex life was more or less satisfactory. Pradeep used to be out of home on business tour and I used to be alone. He was also not so strict and had granted me freedom. My mother in law passed away due to cancer. Our family was in great sorrow. A month passed away and two. As my mother in law passed away I could experience some sort of freedom. There were only Pradeep, my son, and my father in law and I living together. My mother in law used to comment on everything. As she passed away I was the only lady in the house and had no one to comment on me. Then I brought changes on me specially in my dressing. I love wearing saree but not covering all my body parts. I started wearing sexy and transparent sarees which I was forbidden before wearing it.

I bought sexy blouses having strings at back which exposed my backs. I love wearing saree below navel. I had sexy ,deep and round navel. And my belly is flat so my navel and belly looks sexy. I love to expose my belly. I had bouncing boobs and I have noticed men staring at it. But while going out I normally were shalwar kammez and simple sarees not that exposing. While at home I love to wear sexy saress. As I wanted to make my sex life with Pradeep interesting I tried to attract him towards me. I wear saress in sexy manner but he didn’t show much interest. But in opposite of that I found my father in law being attracted towards me. He showed lots of changes. He used to stare at my boobs and ass. While serving food he secretly tries to look at my belly and navel. While I used to be working at kitchen he used to visit frequently making one reason or other and used to stare at my back as my back used to be exposed as I used to wear blouses not enough to cover my back.

At first I didn’t like it. He was father of my husband. I thought not to expose my body more. I felt that the way he looks at my body is not good. I thought the he will stop doing this. But he started making moves to touch me. One day my father in law called me in his room. I went there I was bit nervous. I went there. He was sitting I sofa. He had a silver chain in his hand. He said, “ I had given order to goldsmith to design this chain. This is our ancestral custom that all the daughter in law should be given this type of chain. I should have given on the day of your marriage but I had forgotten. I remember it now. Wear it.” He handed me the chain. I tried to wear it around my neck. He laughed and said, “ this chain is not for wearing around neck.” I asked, “ then where should I wear it”. He said, “ This chain should be tied around the waist. This is worn around the belly.” I was bit surprised to hear that. But I agreed that. I tried to tie it round the belly but I couldnot. My father in law interfered , “ Let me help you.” Before I could think anything he dropped my pallo. I was surprised to see that. I could not think how to react on it . I was embressed. My entire belly and navel was exposed. He was sitting on sofa and his face was at the same height of my navel. He moved his hand around my waist and tied the chain. During this his fingers touched my hip and belly. While tying the chain he had kept his little finger close to my navel. It was trying to enter my navel. I was so nervous and I felt so tickle and I removed his hand. I put on the saree pallo. He said , “The chain looks so sexy around your belly.” He first time used the word sexy. I was so embressed and quickly went out of room saying that I have work in kitchen. I rushed to my room and locked it. He should have enjoyed the feeling. It was the first time he touched me and that also my belly.

Next day while serving food he looked at me a said “ where is the chain I had given u?” I replied “ I have it in the room.” He said “you should always wear it. It is the tradition of our house.” I thought the reason behind this tradition is to touch the belly of daughter in laws. But I went to room and tied it around the belly. At the afternoon he came to my room. I was watching movie that time. He sat beside me and asked “ is the chain tight?” I replied “ no it is not.” “I think it is tight.” ,saying this he brought his hand close to my belly and he inserted and pulled the chain by his forefinger. His forefinger touched my belly. I felt so tickling and shy. He moved his finger around the side of my waist. I had to tolerate it because I don’t want to make it a great issue. If I said anything to my husband then I will be taken as negative. It is what happens in male dominated society.

My father in law started being bold. One day he phoned a saree shop and ordered 20 beautiful sarees. He said that they were all for me . I looked and and they were all transparent. I knew his intention behind it. He wanted to explore my body. Then the same day he called and female old tailor who was his friend to take measurements of my blouse and petticoat. He called me in drawing room. I don’t want to go but I had to. So I went there and the female tailor started taking the measurement. My father in law was also present there so he didn’t miss the chance to have view of my assets. The tailor dropped my pallu to take the measurement of chest. I was embarrassed and bit due to the presence of my father in law. My breast was exposed. His eyes were rolling over my exposed belly and navel. He had lust in his eyes. I was so embarrassed. I didn’t want to continue but I had to. The tailor asked what design should the blouse be of. I answered simple one and covering lots of my parts. But my father in law interfered and said to sew it in stylish way. The tailor had brought a book of different types of blouses. My father in law was looking through it. And he found a design and said to sew in that way. I took the book ; I was wondering what was his choice . I was eager to know what he wants his daughter in law to wear. I was socked what I saw. He wanted to stitch the blouse which was backless with only strings. It would expose whole of my back. I was ashamed . I could not say anything. He again looked through the book and found another low cut blouse. It was too low that it was no worth of wearing the blouse. I disagreed but he forced to do so. The tailor who was his friend agreed. But I was more surprised when he asked the tailor whether bikini blouse was available. I was stiff to hear that my father in law wanted me to wear a bikini blouse like Ash had worn in the movie “Mistress of speices”. The tailor said that she would provide it. My father in law was delighted since he wanted to see me half nude. The breast measurement was completed. The it was the turn of petticoat. While taking the measurement, he stood up and came near me and kneel down. He said that the petticoat should begin at least 6 inches below the navel. Then he kept his index finger above my saree to show from where the petticoat should begin. It was just above my pubic here. While he touched my in that region that also in front of his owm female friend I was eaten alive. A current pass through my body when he touched me above pubic hair. Then he rolled his finger up and brought up it to my naked flesh just below my navel. I felt so tickle that I moved a bit and wore the pallo. Then I leave the room. I was so surprised to see what happened to me just before. His intentions were clear. He wanted me too look sexy and expose my body.

After few days all the blouses and saress were delivered. I knew that my body is going to be punished and touched by the old hands. He called me in his room. I went and took all the saress. He asked me to wear it. I could not oppose him. I went to another room and came back changing. The blouse was too short revealing almost all my backs. I didn’t wear bra. The saree was so transparent it revealed all my tummy. Saree was 7 inches below my navel just above my pubic hair. Little of my pubic hair was coming out of the saree. My upper portions of boobs were exposed. Overall my only thigh portion was properly covered. I went to my father in law’s room. He was stuuned looking my body. I could see lust in his eyes. He asked me to turn round to have all round view of me.the he noticed my pubic hair coming out. He asked to cut it. I replied that I will do it afterwards. Then he stood up and brought his scissor and came towards me . I was frightened. Then he bend on his knee and removed my pallo. I was not being able to do anything. I knew that I have to surrender my sexy body to this old man. Then he started cutting my pubic hair. I got very much pleasure. My pussy was becoming wet and my nipples were betraying me. It was too much for me that I closed my eyes. I was enjoying, scared and cursing myself. Then he suddenly kissed my navel. I opened my eyes. He was licking my belly. I moved backward I said “ what are u doing , I am like your daughter , this is sin.” He said “ this is love and I love u, I want u. I had been waiting to fuck u. I want to make u my wife. ”

Then he hold my pallo and pulled out in such a force and I fell down in the floor. My saree was gone. And I was in blouse and petticoat. Then he kissed in my forehead then my eyes,then cheeks. He placed his old lips in my lips. He was sucking it. Then he inserted his tongue in my mouth and his tongue was playing with mine. Then he lifted me up and took me to bed. I was not being able to run, he was such a strong. Then I cried and pleaded him, “please leave me,u shouldn’t do this. Your son will kill me.please.” He said “I know u want to have sex with my son and he is not interested. Then its the duty of father in law to satisfy their daughter in law. He will not know.”Saying this he kissed my boobs and tear the blouse. He was having view of my white juicy boobs. He stared at it for sometime. “ it’s the first time I am looking at such the sexy balls.” Then he hold my nipple with index finger and thumb. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhh. Then I bite it and made my boobs wet by licking it. Then he went down to my belly. He kissed,licked and bit my stomach. I was feeling such a pleasure .it had been long time since I was being bitten like that. Tears fell down my eyes. I couldn’t believe that a old man is punishing the body of wife of his own son. My father in law was doing such a thing with me. Thinking this I used to curse myself and him also I was enjoying it. Then he reached my navel. He mad e circular movement in the circumference of my navel and then he inserted his finger in it. He tickled my inner skin of my navel. It was giving me such a pleasure that I frequently used to lift me head and then lay down. I was biting my lips. Then he untied knots of my petticoat. He slightly moved it down and kept it just above my pussy. My pussy was all wet and it was giving the smell.he kissed me just below the navel and continued upto the upper end of petticoat just above my pussy.it was unbearable pleasure for me . I kept my eyes shut. Then he pulled my petticoat completely. I was in bra and panty. I was breathing heavily and was unaware of surrounding. I was enjoying it. Then my father in law got and he took out his digital camera. Then he took my pictures in just bra and panty. I was not willing to protest. He took pics from various angels.i just kept watching him raping my body with the camera. Then he took off his clothes. Then he took out his underwear. It was the first time I was looking my father in law completely nude. His dick was about 8 inch long where as his son’s was 5 inch long. I was horrified to look at its size. I knew that this monster is about to eat my pussy. I felt so ashmed time and again remembering that I am in bed with father of my husband.i cried and close my eyes. Then I came towards me.then he took off my bra. Now I had only panty with me. Then his hands were crushing my soft boobs and he was biting it. Then he said me to sit. Then he told me to open my mouth. I was shocked to see that he was trying to insert his dick in my mouth. I didn’t know about this. My husband never did it with me. Then I realized that this old man is such a bastard. The he forcefully inserted his dick in my mouth.i was sucking it and he cummed over my face . Then he pushed me down and went to my panty. He kissed my pussy over the panty. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It was so pleasant and unbearable. Then he kissed my milky thighs from toe to panty.i had close my thighs so close.then he parted them and pulled my panty and I was completely nude infront of me father in law. He came down and kissed my lips.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned,I cried heavily. I was not kissed in that part before.i was biting my lips and I arched my body. Then he sucked it. His tongue was playing with my pussy ,he bit it,licked it even the inner skin. I went wild after such a pleasure. I was crying and shouting.Please stop it I cann’t but I was also saying that chat meri pussy.then he was trying to insert his dick in my pussy.i felt to stop it. I said that’s enough but it was too late and that 8 inch monster went deep inside.it traveled deep inside me.he moved in to and fro motion. It was too much for me and I let a deep yell.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!.
He was humping me hard.then he cummed inside me.my pussy was filed with his sperms.the warm sperm flowed deep inside my body. I could feel that.i was frightened that I was in most fertile period of my life and I was afraid to be pregnant. That night we slept naked. Tomorrow morning we took bath together . In the shower he fucked my ass hole. I asked him “why did u cummed inside me. If I get pregnant.” He said, “you are the sexy pussy I have ever fucked and I want baby from u from my daughter in law.” He said me to have sex with my husband tonight and if I get pregnant then I would have reason to show that its his baby although its his father’s baby.

I got pregnant and gave birth to a son. My husband thought that its his son but it was his brother. And it was not only my son but even my devar. After this the fucking session continued. He fucked me in kitchen,in my room,bathroom,drawing room,corridor,verandha and every part of house. He used to fuck me daily. My husband went out on a trip for a month. During that month he used to fuck me 3-4 times daily.i used to roam in house wearing sarees revealing all my body,sometimes I used to be in blouse and petticoat only or even bra and panty. My father in law used to ask me to wear only bra and panty when we were alone in the house. Even he used to wear only underwear .sometime it was also missing.

My husband returned. Our sex life was getting better. We used to have sex more now. My father in law used to fuck me during day, until in the evening when his son returned,and night I used to be fucked by my own husband. So both father and son used to have sex with me. I was having two husbands. My real husband didn’t know what was going on between his father and his wife.

After that I further gave birth to a daughter.That was from my father in law. So I had one childer from my husband and 2 from his father. Now my father in law was getting more bold. He used to hold my hand, my saree palloo, even used to touch my bare body parts infront of my husband. First I used to be afraid of it.i didn’t want my husband to get suspicious about that. But he never minded that . It was normal to him. So I even started liking that. I liked my body parts being touched by him even in presence of his son. Moreover now I started changing and wearing saree in the presence of both my husband and his father. I love undressing and dressing infornt of my two fuckers who fucked me. I was enjoying that. Now my father in law takes me to parties.during party we used to hold our hands together. He even kept his hand around my waist and touch my tummy in front of his friends. His friends used to jealous of him since he used to enjoy his beautiful daughter in law.

Last edited by jopyjoy4u : 15th April 2010 at 06:35 PM.

Old 15th April 2010

Hi this is Archana.This is incest story between .... Guess... Strangely me and my grand-father-in-law. I was newly married and just after our honeymoon it was month of Ashadh when newly married girl does not stay at her in laws. So our in laws started thinking where to stay me and then they concluded to stay me with my grand-father-in-law. He was called Bandumama and then aged around 65. He was practically living in small village around 30 kms from my Sasural. I had seen him only once in marriage. My husband dropped at his place and then bid farewell to me for 4 days. I was not really happy as I was going to live without him for 4 days. Also my departure collided with my monthly periods so it was going to be more than 8 days without sex for girl recently married.

He was typical village background, slim and health well maintained despite age. His wife was around 55 and simple living woman. It was around 7 pm when we were there. She welcomed us decently. I looked at Bandumama and surprised. He was actually looking at my chest. He was ladies tailor I heard about him. I had simple yellow color silk saree with matching blouse. He was looking at my blossom as like he was having magic sight by which he can see through my clothes all my beauty. I was just celebrated my 24th bday. A thought touched my mind "Does he want to enjoy me? Will he fuck me?" I am serious wife by nature but at that moment I wanted to have some fun in anticipation of long wait for me.

We took dinner at 8.30 and then soon we went to bed around 9 pm. I helped Mami to finish earlier. Few minutes she was talking about her past, children etc. They had 3 girls and 2 boys. He was really a MAN. But i was not really participating her as i wanted to rest. It was small house with one room acting as living cum bedroom and other as kitchen. Rooms were very small. There was only one bed on which he slept and we both ladies slept on ground with mattress. He shut the main light and it was all dark. I also slept after few minutes after waiting for some action.

At midnight I realized something on my chest. As it was dark and i was in sleeping mood, i really did not bother it. After few minutes i realized that my chest is heavying. Also something is moving away from my chest. Soon I started realizing what was happening. Seeing me in fast asleep, he had taken initiative. He had almost opened my front open blouse skillfully without breaking my sleep. He was really a good ladies tailor. And he was working now on me. I was in dilemma what to do? His wife was just few inches away from us and he was trying to enjoy grand-daughter-in-law. We had age difference of 40 years almost two generations ! But my body was responding well to his acts. His hands were smooth and gently working on my chest; half covered breasts. My breasts had grown up with touch n excitement and nipples getting harder. I did not object him doing so and he got further encouragement. He started caressing my breasts over bra material. He had parted my saree palloo to my neck side and got good access to my sensitive areas. This continued for more than 20 minutes. His left hand was caressing my left breast and with right hand he took me in his arms. He then started caressing my bare back as blouse was open completely. He shifted little bit so that his lips came to my lips level and without hesitation he put lips on mine. His hands were busy with my both breasts and back. We were kissing intimately for Another 20-25 minutes. Then he lowered his hand to my stomach and started caressing it. My left hand was caressing his hairs and right hand around his waist. He started pushing his left hand fingers through my saree from front. I did not got what he was doing and with my right hand started resisting him. I was afraid that my saree will be released completely making me ackward at night. He thought that I am resisting him for further acts and he again pulled me towards me and started kissing me and crushing my erect nipples. I was sighing heavily without caring that his wife was just some distance slept.

After some time he again started caressing my stomach and playing with saree. He "whispered in my ears first time "Where is your belly? Mala tujhya bembishi khelaychaya. I wanna play with ur belly" I replied "Its there only. Some distance down. You may raise saree for same" I had given him green signal to raise my saree and then what ! FUCK ME ! Soon his hand went on my saree and started pulling it upwards. Then he raised it up to knee level and caressed my bare knees ! His right hand was on my right breast, left on my thighs and mouth kissing my soft lips. His hands were working on my thighs feeling me butterflies in stomach. He pulled me nearer and started crushing my buttocks and hips. He had not removed his lips from mine yet. I raised my right leg little and put on his legs crossed. Also my right hand started caressing his hand which was working badly on my gaand. In the heat I took his hand and inserted it in my panties from behind. His hand started crushing my firm gaand. Pressure from my panty waistband was also working on his hand which fuelled heat. I made him caress my ass crack also. This continued for more than half an hour as he used to slow down and again get rhythm. It was not his age but good will power for sex.

Then he made me sleep on back and he ride on me. With both his hands he crushed my soft boobs and firm hips alternately. Then he waited for some time and got up partially. He might have removed baniyan i thought. Instead he opened his pajama and underwear knots (old type undies) Then he started slowly rubbing his tool on my mound / thighs. I started feeling its hardness which was erect totally. Then he pulled my panty to knees and started caressing my mound area with hands. He felt soft bush and my soft yoni arching for sex. I wanted him to touch and caress it. But he simple opened my pussy lips and inserted his giant lund inside. In few strokes he filled my tiny pussy and started pushing up and down, to and from motions. As I was newly wed, my pussy was really tight and hot with lust and his tool could not withstand much time. He soon exploded in my wet pussy a jet after jets. It was filled with his white juices and dropping on my thighs and partially on my petticoat, saree and bed also. I wanted him to play with me further but then he got up adjusted pajama and went to his bed. I also managed to adjust my fallen saree, closed my boob window and then decided to sleep.

Next day I avoided to see in his eyes ashamed of last night acts. He also kept little distance with me whole day. At night i wore night gown and all other garments except my bra as I did not wore it all the day. Being rainy season my bra could not dry. Just like yesterday, I slept with his wife but keeping some distance between us in anticipation of his acts again. And he did not disappoint me. After just 10-15 Minutes, I realized his hand on my gown. He was touching my abdomen and may be searching something. He then touched my right hand and signal something. I could not understand what he was telling me. So I took his hand in mine and kept for while. Then he bent forward and I realized his mouth was closer to mine. It was totally dark as lights were off. He might be thinking to whisper with me but suddenly his mouth came very close and within fraction his lips met mine. He was not prepared for that and he parted lips and whispered in low voice " Come up on bed. Warti jhopu yat" I replied "No. It will make noise. Lets sleep here only. Ithech jhopu yat na" He was bit resistant but then decided to follow me.

Soon we were in each other's arms. Our lips met again we started kissing. He kissed my face, cheeks, eyes and neck also. Our kissing continued for more than half an hour. He seemed to be less hurried. We had good sleep at afternoon so we were fressh and relaxed. I also alloed him to take his time considering his age. He was caressing my back with right hand and left hand caressing my boobs over gown. He realized that I had no brassier inside and then his actions started gaining momentum. He tried to insert his palm inside gown from top. Though gown was loose, it was difficult to do so. However he managed to insert one or two fingers inside and slowly his palm rested totally on my bare right breast. We both had first time touch with total bare breast-palm contact. His hand was soft and he gently started playing with boob. We again resumed our kissing which was little bit disturbed meanwhile.

After some time he exchanged to right breast and started fondling it as like left one. For the same he pushed me backward little bit and resumed kissing. It was difficult than earlier for both of us but he continued. Now I wanted to make him enjoy my bare breasts. I pushed him backward little bit and then unhooked my gown buttons. I opened all four buttons and then parted off it little bit to give him better access to my private property. I took his hand resting on my stomach and placed it on my open chest. He again fondled my both breasts but with higher pressure and gave me further stimulation. Now he started caressing my shoulder from which gown slid down little.

Slowly his hand started working on my back also from behind. His left hand started pulling up my gown as like saree yesterday he did. But I stopped his hand and whispered in his ears "This is gown. You can safely remove my petticoat and under garment without removing gown. Majha parkar ani chaddi kadha na" He whispered " How to reach you petticoat know. Please guide me. My wife never wore such cloth" I guided his hand on gown and then it reached near my petticoat from down side where my gown was lifted. To add spice into our romance, I held his hand for few time there only and then slowly removed it out slowly. He was bit surprised and resistant to come out. I put my lips on his and then took his hand on my boobs alternately. We continued this position for another 15 minutes or so. Then I parted lips, stretched my shoulder backward and then guided his hand down fromboobs to stomach, then on waist. He reached my petticoat knot, and then he quickly held it and gave it few pulls. It was buried in my panty waistband. It loosedned and finally opened giving him access to my panty and Golden triangle. He Kept his hand lingering there for few minutes and then pulled out and then reached same region pulling up my gown. Same time he pulled up my open ghagra and in few seconds he pulled my panty out. I adjusted my legs and both the clothes dropped down. Now it was only gown between him and my bare body. But I did not want to get it down neither he wanted to waste time. I guided his hand to mound and asked him to caress it. He gently caressed the region for 5-10 minutes. He also caressed my waist and hips rigourously. Then he asked me to sleep on back. Then he removed his pyjama and chaddi completely and started rubbing his lund on my hair bush and pussy. He again kissed me for while and then separated my pussy lips also and started thrusting his tool inside. I could open and widen legs facilitating him enetr deeper. As we hand longer romance, both our tools, his peni and my pussy were wet and the lubrication paid off us. He fucked me more than 10 minutes, longer than yesterday. He took rest once and fucked me another 5 minutes and then cummed inside me. It was only semen and semen and semen in and out me. His jets were still coming out. At last he cummed totally and rested on me. Then he came down. We laid in arms for few minutes. Then we both adjusted our clothes and slept at respective beds.

Old 15th April 2010

You must have read my earlier story "Honeymoon With Grand father-In- law" where my grand father in law bandumama fucked me just after my honeymoon and monthly periods. This is next part of it.

After two hot sessions with bandumama, I was sexually satisfied. But he may not be. All the next day he was trying to touch my belly, boobs through saree. While serving lunch to him, he raised my saree such a way that he can see my panty inside saree and petticoat. As mami turned her back, he dropped the saree. She also must have noticed this but she didnt talk anything. After afetrnoon rest she went outside to attain one telephone and then she came telling that she has to go to her mother's home and she is ill. So she asked me to take care of bandumama and within one hour she left the house. I didnt know who was going to take care of whom !

Now it was me and he only there. It was 7 pm by now. He asked me to make cup of tea for both. Once we finished the tea, he pulled me near him. He was looking at me and then he put his lips on mine. We were kissing freely just like husband wife. Nobody was there and we were alone. He kissed my lips, then shifted to my neck and cheeks. His wet saliva was on my face while his tounge was moving. Slowly he removed my saree palloo from shoulder and grabbed my firm breasts from front. I remembered how he had peeped inside my saree in the afternoon while mami was around and then suddenly I felt mix of shame and excitement in my body flowing. He was busy in opening my blouse hooks and after few efforts he was successful in opening it completely. I was shameless by now and helping him opening last hook pressed against my boob weight. He put his both hands on both birds on chest. He slowly started pressing, fondling and finally crushing my boobs. My boobs were tender, small but very firm just like rubber balls. He was pressing them with pressure and they were rebounding to original shape in flash. Meantime he managed to open my bra also. My bare breasts were treat for him and he put lips on my breasts without delay. He chewed, licked my pink nipples and I was feeling electric waves in my body. My chest was totally wet by now by his licking for almost half an hour. I was also feeling strong currents inside body and my panty feeling wetter. Perhaps I was feeling orgasm which I came to know later.

I was on his laps, he kissing me and fondling boobs. Then he put hands in my saree from top side. He was trying to do something. I thought he wanted to remove saree, but perhaps he wanted to remove petticoat knot. He tried some time and then whispered in my ears "Pl lay down. We will have some fun" I had already some fun. I lied on bed on back and he slid himself near me sideways. He caught my waist by his right hand and pulled me to his side. He put lips on me and then he started raising my saree upwards. He pulled saree upto knees and then upto thighs level. Then he caressed my inner thighs and lingered his fingers near pubic area. I liked it and caught his hand and helped him caress the thighs. Then he caught petticoat knot and gave gentle jhatka and then the knot was released. Instead of pulling it down he pulled saree and petticoat upwards further and then he pulled my panty down. I adjusted my legs to facilitate and he removed my panty. Meantime he also removed pyjama. I removed hi underwear and he was also nude by now. I was seminude as only panty was removed till now from my body. All my cloths were released from normal position but not removed completely. Perhaps I was looking sexier by doing so instead of being total nude.

Then he climbed on me and slowly he put his erect rod in my pussy. I was able to sense his cock which was 6" long and 1.5" thick. First time we were making sex in lights on. He was also excited to see me in lights and was still licking my boobs in between. He inserted his cock inside pussy and started moving it inside deeper and deeper. After few strokes it filled my tiny pussy. He started moving faster and faster. He also caught my boobs and started pressing them. After 5-10 minutes he asked me to raise legs and make him some more room. Then he again started fucking me deeply. He bent down and gave me deep kiss. My hands were caressing his back in exctasy. He fucked me for about ten minutes or so and then came inside me. He fired his hot semen inside me. We were making love without any condoms. But we were not thinking about it at all. He still lied on me for few minutes and then climbed down from me. I looked in clock it was over 9 pm. I wanted to manage the show now and came out of bed. I adjusted cloths hurriedly. He also put on his pyjama.

We took dinner and he went outside home till I finished kitchen work. I adjusted the bed and then got fresh before going to bed. He returned with chewing Pan. He had halfway finished pan and then suddenly he called me closer. He took my face closer and all of sudden he put lips on mine. We kissed for few seconds and I realized pressure on my lips to open. I opened slightly and then he was waiting same. He transfered some part of chewed pan to me and then we again started kissing. Afetr few minutes we separated. He was still holding me by my waist. we both finished pan. He was smiling wickedly as I chewed his "Jhootha" pan without hesitation. We watched TV for some time and then he lit up small night lamp and all lamps stopped.

He took me in his arms and then we again started kissing. We were kissing intimately. He put lips on mine lower lip and started biting gently. He also put hand on my left boob. His palm was cupping my breast. Slowly he started caressing gently my boobs over blouse. His hands were pressing my hips also simultaneously. He was not looking hurried and slowly making romance. He opened my blouse hooks and my bare breasts were open for him again. I hadnt worn any undergarment and only wearing saree, blouse and petticoat. He readily pushed head in my cleavage and started feeling my body heat. He was looking bit tired and hence not making much advancement. I also started feeling sleppy and closed eyes. He was still caressing boobs, stomach, waist slowly and gently. After few minutes i slept irrespective of his movements. He also might have slept soon.

In the late midnight my sleep broken. We had taken good rest. I felt his hand again moving on my chest. I looked at him. He was also had rest and we were fresh for next game. Seeing me awake, he took me closer in his arms again and we again started kissing. His tounge started darting with mine. we were french kissing now. After enough kissing, his hand started roaming on my stomach. he took me sideways and caressed my bare back. My blouse was open from front, but still on body. While caressing back, he lowered himself and took my boob in his mouth. He gently encircled tounge on my pink nipples and I started feeling hotter. His mouth started taking my mango deep inside throat. He licked and sucked the boob completely and made it wet completely. When he released mango, I fed him other boob just like baby feeding. He happily sucked the other also. He sucked both boobs alternatively and I was moaning due to pleasure.

Meantime he had raised my saree to thigh level. My petticoat was loosely tied to waist. He was caressing my legs in circular fashion. I was enjoying it. I again put lips on his and we kissed some more time. We were relaxed and fresh and also nobody to see us. He was pressing my bare hips also as i hadnt worn panty also. I opened his pyjama now and then put hand on his chaddi. I started feeling bulge in his undies. It was really started hardening by now. He started caressing my pussy area slowly and took my boob in his mouth again. I started caressing his legs, thighs making ateempt to excite him further but still slowly so that we can enjoy maximum. He asked me to caress his undies and penis. i followed him and slowly opened his underwear by pulling its string. I realized that his lund had stiffened and up like tower.I started feeling its length and size. first time I was feeling his rod in hand as We had only fucked till that time. I shaked it few times, caressed it lengthwise. His rod hardened further. We kiseed few seconds and then separated. What next? I had question in eyes looking at him. We slept sideways and his rod touched my ass crack few times. He was caressing my pussy and hips one by one. His left hand was pressing my left boob under my body and he was kissing me again. I started feeling his hard on. i wanted him now again fuck me. I was also feeling wet pussy by romance / foreplay so far.

He asked me to sit on bed and then slowly he started pushing me on stomach. I was unsure what he wanted to do. After few adjustments he made me sit on hands and knees. I was actually sitting doggy style which i had heard about but never tried. I was glancing at him by eagerneess and excitement. He raised bunch of my saree and petticoat up and put them behind hips. He pressed hips for some time and then placed his rod against my ass crack. Slowly I felt his lund near my wet pussy. He took position and then inserted his lund inside pussy. He was making slow but firm strokes so as to enter pussy fully. Time came when his lund filled up my entire pussy. He started to and fro movements. After few minutes he stopped and asked me to stand on floor and bend over the bed edge. I understood as he might be feeling tired due to pressure on his knees. We took new position and resumed fucking. He was fucking me now harder and faster. He caught my waist firmly to get momentum. After few minutes he bent on my body and resumed. He kissed my back few times. He also caught my hanging and swinging boobs and gave me hard press. I caught his hands and put again on boobs and signalled to press more. He was pressing my well maintained tight boobs harder and harder. His lund was still inside pussy. I was moaning now loudly without caring any outsider to hear the voice. After few minutes he again started fucking me. He pumped me for more than ten minutes after getting some rest during intercourse while pressing boobs. I again requested him to stop and then turned back. His lund came out. i took it in one hand, caressed it, other hand I pulled him and started kissing him. I was very excited. He might be disturbed while fucking but he also responded while kissing. I told him in low voice " Please fuck me. My dear. You are really good and gentle. I feel very secure with you. Please consider this as our honeymoon. Fuck me and make me happiest woman. " He was surprised by this and said "You are also very beautiful and sexy girl. fucking you is just like fucking a girl in Saree which i like most. " He was still excited. Without wasting much time, he turned me back and positioned his lund in pussy from back. His pushes started increasing. After ten minutes or so he came in me. He fired jets after jets in my pussy. His hot cum was drenching and came out of pussy. It also spread on my saree, petticoat and bedsheet. He was also moaning and me was moaning loudly due to pleasure. We collapsed on bed and rested for some time. Then i came out of bed, went toilet and freshed. he also then came there and peed.

We both lied in each other's arms and rested whole night. We had session of atleast of two hours or more. We didnt adjusted clothes at all. Next part of the story what happened next?

Old 15th April 2010

All the night he caressed me all the body. But we slept later and took rest.

In the morning, we separated. He freshed and then finished all his morning work bath etc. Later he went outside. Then i also prepared myself. He went outside for some work. i gave him tea before leaving. Then i was busy in some kitchen work. I felt knock on door. Bandumama returned with unknown person with him. He was Nana his friend of age similar to bandumama. We chatted for some time and then I went inside to make tea for us. We finished tea then they went outside and I went inside kitchen to wash cups. I heard both voice. bandumama was saying something " You take this chance and forget money I owe to you" or something like. Then I heard the door being locked inside. I didnt glance back as I thought it would be bandumama. Then I felt hand on my waist and then one hand turned my face little bit. Assuming the kiss which I was anticipating for long time, i closed my eyes and opened my lips. He put lips on mine and then started kissing eagerly. We were kissing for 5 minutes or so. Suddenly I realizeed some change. I opened eyes and shocked. He was Nana and not Bandumama. Before I could say something, he said " You are not yet satisfied dear girl. You need still some action which mama wont be able to do. So dont worry. i am here to give you ultimate pleasure. You are very nice and beautiful young lady. dont worry at all." What he said was also not wrong. i was still thinking of having more sex, but Mama must be tired now by nights' acts.

Not giving me much time he pulled me towards him. He started caressing my neck and put lips on my cheeks. He was acting similar gently as mama. My body started reacting his sex acts and soon I started enjoying the act. He was fresh man eager to take full chance of sex with young woman like me lesser than half of his age. may be i could get some more lessons from experienced man like this !

His hands started working on my body. He took off my saree palloo and slowly he removed all my saree. I was comparing that mama hadnt taken out saree completely yet. But the act he did was most exciting and yes most shocking also. Before loosening my saree, he bent down. Then he sat on knees and started kissing my stomach, belly. I started feeling hot by the move. Slowly he raised my saree to knee level and then inserted his head inside saree. He was caressing my legs, thighs and kissing simultaneously. He started licking my inner thighs which was very sensual act. Saree and peticoat was dropped over his head. I was very excited. Slowly he reached my pubic area and started kissing very gently. He might be getting mix of smells near panty inside my saree. His hands were caressing my firm hips rigourosly. He started licking my inner thighs and edge near panty line. I was moaning slightly. My chest was heavier and moving with breath. He pulled directly my panty down and I helped him to remove it completely. He again resumed position. The person I was knowing just few minutes back was playing now with my most hidden body part. But we both were enjoying. He placed hi mouth on pussy lips and licked some time. Then he licked clitoris also for some time. I was feeling extreme pleasure. I caught his head and started moving it and pressing my pussy against his mouth. I felt strong orgasm and liquid started flowing out of pussy. He wiped it by petticoat. Then he came out of saree and then removed it totally.

After some time he removed my blouse also. It was difficult for him as my boobs were heavying due to excitement. So I helped him to take out hooks. He also removed bra strap from shoulders. He started kissing my bare shoulders. I was again getting hot. I was standing in bra and petticoat. Meantime I stretched my hands and opened my bra hook. My breasts freed and he got full view of my assets. He whispered " What a lovely pair of boobs. You are looking sexy" He took me closer and started caressing bare boobs. I locked my lips against his and we kissed for long time. He caressed my boobs, neck, back which all were bare by now. He was freely roaming hands on my half naked body.

He separated lips and then put on my nipples. He licked, chewed it like chocolate. Pink chocolate ! as my nipples were pink. He slowly took all my boob inside his mouth and sucked it hard. My other mango was getting hand treat. He was caressing and fondling the boob skillfully. He encircled nipples with his fingers and nails on boob. I wanted hard fuck now. i started caressing his pants. Slowly I managed to unzip his pants and then it fell down. He was pinching nipples alternatively by lips and fingers. He was not only skillful but very gentle on body. I was moaning again. My hands were touching his underwear. His lund was erect by now. I was feeling his shaft length and size. He asked me to enter hand in undies and I started getting feel of his lund. His balls were very hot. I cupped his balls and caressed it slowly. He liked that. He put lips on mine we started kissing intimately. His right hand working on my left boob and left hand pressing my hips over petticoat. Soon he released its knot and petticoat felt down. I was totally nude in front of stranger making love with old hotty. That too in fresh morning.

He whispered "You got taste of your pussy by kissing after licking your cunt. Now give me taste of my lund. " I was surprised and waited what he wanted to do. He sat on bed and asked me to bend. he made me sit on ground and then pulled my face towards his lund. He shaked his lund and gave me gentle pat on my head. I slowly understood what he wanted. He wanted to suck his lund similar to what he did with my choot. I was bit shameful and felt odd to do so. But then I remembered how he had given me pleasure by sucking pussy. I said "Let me try' He said "OK" I bent down and took lund in hand. he readily pushed his shaft inside mouth. I kissed his shaft and then took in mouth. Soon his half lund disappeared in lips. He started caressing my back and thereby bending forward and inserting more of his shaft inside. Soon his lund disappeared in mouth. it was 7" long and 2" thick. It was heavy tool to take in mouth. I gently sucked him as he would become ecited and then not fuck me. I also kissed his balls and slowly licked it. His tool was wet by saliva and rock hard. Now he was moaning. After long time I stood up and bent over him and then we started kissing again. Our lips locked and tounges darted with each other.

Now he took me sideways and laid me on my side facing him. He raised my left leg so that he can access my chut. With right hand he caught my leg up and caressed my chut with other hand for ten minutes. He asked me "Should we fuck now" I nodded my neck positively. He placed his lund on my chut and then he started pushing it inside. Our sex tools were wet and soon his lund inserted inside pussy fully.He was giving harder strokes and meantime pressing my hip also. His balls were touching my pussy lips and clit. His lund was touching my G-spot inside chut. With his hard and harder pushes I reached climax again. He felt my juices flowing inside pussy. By this his shaft slightly loosened. He took out lund and started chewing my boobs gently. After some time we took new position. Now he ride on me and in two-three strokes his lund disappeared in chut again. He gave me faster strokes. after some time he again rested and meantime he kissed my neck, chest etc. I also caressed his wet lund. he caressed my clit for some time and I started approching my next climax. He also put his lund again in chut and now gave very hard pushes and stroked deepest possible. I was moaning ' aaaaaaaahhhhhaaaa ssssssshhhhhhhh hhhhh iiissssshhhhh " He was saying "waaahhh maajjjaaa yetey. sssshhhhh aaaaaahhhh" Soon I climaxed and subsequently he also climaxed. he fireed jets afetr jets inside my pussy. He was firing just like anything. His hot cum was filled up inside and flowing outside on pubic area. he took out his lund in hand and started stroking it again. he started cumming again on my pubic, stomach and rest bed. I spread his hot cum drops on my stomach and on belly also. He climbed on me again and we kissed for long time. his dropping shaft was pressing against my stomach, thighs etc. After few minutes of rest I came out of bed. It was 12" clock. I remembered we took tea together around 9 am. So we had long session of almost 3 hours

Old 15th April 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi
Excellent story. I love mother in law sex stories.

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 15th April 2010

this is my first post so i need everyone's plz
plz post stories there
these stories are not my they are from different sites

Old 16th April 2010
Custom title

arnab17 is a pillar of our community
Bravo! Excellent collection . I am very fond of FIL/DIL stries
Looking for more...more.. ..

Old 16th April 2010
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopyjoy4u View Post
frendz plz post daughter in law encounters with father in law
plz i like such stories a lot
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love boobs sucking,armpit licking and Lactation plz add such stories

i hope u ppl will help mi

YOU ASK TO POST THEN YOU POST IT YOURSELF?

ANY WAY GOOD GOING

by the way the sticky story is entitled " THE INCESTUOUS ENCOUNTERS OF A bahu" did you find that??

Old 16th April 2010

u can post ur stories
i hope u will do

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls