Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > my first sex experiance with my cousin sister

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th April 2010

navel licker is an unknown quantity at this point
my first sex experiance with my cousin sister

hai guys this is not a story this happen in my real life.My cousin sister and me are verry close
and mere then brother and sister we are good friends.This happen before 2 years when she was
studying her BE in banglore.She strayed with her friend in an seperate house in banglore
She looks pretty and she is a tall fair and medium built girl.On that time i went to banglore
to atten official meeting in my banglore head office.After finishing my meeting and lunch i called her.
She asked me to pick her from her college by evening so after finishing my work i picked her
from her college.She worned a blue colour saree she looks gorgeous in that saree her curvy hip
and deep round navel tempted me she was really hot.After picking her i went to her home and droped her
and i toled her iam leaving from banglore tonight so i can spend only 3 hours with u sorry dear.She
said my friend gone to her sister marriage so you stray here today today is friday so u dont have
any important work for next 2 days so u stray with me for 2 days and lets roam banglore.And i said
ok dear ill stray here.by 8 pm we went to restarunt to finish our dinner.

Old 12th April 2010

Guys depen opon ur interest and reply i will continue my experiance more faster.

Old 12th April 2010

dharmesh_jm is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Old 12th April 2010
Custom title

luddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparaziluddite55 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.26 gb DL: 1.80 gb Ratio: 3.49
Goos start..........continue fast ........give big updates...........

Old 12th April 2010

After finishing our dinner we both return back home mean while she asked me to buy milk pocket
by seeing her and i told u r already having 2 milk pockets with u then y u r asking me to buy
milk pocket.Suddenley she smiled and pinched me.We returned home with milk pocket and she prepared
ginger tea for both of us.After drinking tea i told her then ?.She said nothing special my dear i just want to go to bed
and i asked where i want to lie down?.She replied if u dont have any objection u can lie down with me i told no need
ill lie down in hall itself and she told ok as u wish.She turned off all lights and and she told
If u want to lie down in A/C room dont hesitate to come in side my room.I told ok with pleasure and i started playing
games in my lap top.After twenty munits she called me and told come here and lie down with me i feel loanley.
I said ok dear ill come there itself, then i turned of my lap top and went to her bed room.
And turned on bedroom lamp i suddenly got shocked coz her navel was clearley visible i got tempted
again and i continue seeing her curves she turned her body and told me what do u want i simply said
i dont want any thing.She said then come and lie down lied down in her bed after some time my 16 inches
pennis got tempered and it came out from my shorts.I cant sleep well coz i was in higly romantic mood.
She suddenly waked up and told me iam going to rest room i said ok.I accidentley turned my face restroom
door was not locked.She came out and lie down again,this time her total pallu was not in her shoulders.
I cant control my self so i just touched her curvy hip she did not do any thing for that.Slwoly
i moved moved her pallu fully and i moved my handes to her boobs and i touched her boobs,
i suddenly got shocked coz she touched my hands and told me come on dear iam here for you even i cant
control my self for good sex relationship is not important,and she said dont waite come on take me.
I removed her saree away and she removed my shirt and shorts.I Started my foreplay by kissing in
her lips.I kissed her boobs,i kissed her curves and atlast i started licking her deep round
navel.Her fingures was busy in my shoulders and i removed her all remaining dress and i maked
her full naked we both was naked.I sucked her boobs by finguring her navel for few munits,then
i started licking her clean shaved pussy she,after licking her pussy i kissed her nacked body
compleatley,she said now my turn and she started sucking my pennis for while.Finaly we both reached
climax>she spreaded her legs for me.I inserted my 16 inches pennis into her pussy,she shaked
her legs and helped me to insert my pennis fully into her pussy.I started fucking her slowly.
She Started making sounds by finguring on my sholders i totally lye down in top of her and start
fucking her hardley After finished fucking me and she was full nacked and that day i fucked her
nearly 3 times.

NB:i will continue my rest 2 days experiance with my sister next time i need more comments and reply
to continue my full experiance

Old 12th April 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

damnit has received several accoladesdamnit has received several accoladesdamnit has received several accoladesdamnit has received several accolades
UL: 50.66 gb DL: 25.38 gb Ratio: 2.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by navel licker View Post
After finishing our dinner we both return back home mean while she asked me to buy milk pocket
by seeing her and i told u r already having 2 milk pockets with u then y u r asking me to buy
milk pocket.Suddenley she smiled and pinched me.We returned home with milk pocket and she prepared
ginger tea for both of us.After drinking tea i told her then ?.She said nothing special my dear i just want to go to bed
and i asked where i want to lie down?.She replied if u dont have any objection u can lie down with me i told no need
ill lie down in hall itself and she told ok as u wish.She turned off all lights and and she told
If u want to lie down in A/C room dont hesitate to come in side my room.I told ok with pleasure and i started playing
games in my lap top.After twenty munits she called me and told come here and lie down with me i feel loanley.
I said ok dear ill come there itself, then i turned of my lap top and went to her bed room.
And turned on bedroom lamp i suddenly got shocked coz her navel was clearley visible i got tempted
again and i continue seeing her curves she turned her body and told me what do u want i simply said
i dont want any thing.She said then come and lie down lied down in her bed after some time my 16 inches
pennis got tempered and it came out from my shorts.I cant sleep well coz i was in higly romantic mood.
She suddenly waked up and told me iam going to rest room i said ok.I accidentley turned my face restroom
door was not locked.She came out and lie down again,this time her total pallu was not in her shoulders.
I cant control my self so i just touched her curvy hip she did not do any thing for that.Slwoly
i moved moved her pallu fully and i moved my handes to her boobs and i touched her boobs,
i suddenly got shocked coz she touched my hands and told me come on dear iam here for you even i cant
control my self for good sex relationship is not important,and she said dont waite come on take me.
I removed her saree away and she removed my shirt and shorts.I Started my foreplay by kissing in
her lips.I kissed her boobs,i kissed her curves and atlast i started licking her deep round
navel.Her fingures was busy in my shoulders and i removed her all remaining dress and i maked
her full naked we both was naked.I sucked her boobs by finguring her navel for few munits,then
i started licking her clean shaved pussy she,after licking her pussy i kissed her nacked body
compleatley,she said now my turn and she started sucking my pennis for while.Finaly we both reached
climax>she spreaded her legs for me.I inserted my 16 inches pennis into her pussy,she shaked
her legs and helped me to insert my pennis fully into her pussy.I started fucking her slowly.
She Started making sounds by finguring on my sholders i totally lye down in top of her and start
fucking her hardley After finished fucking me and she was full nacked and that day i fucked her
nearly 3 times.

NB:i will continue my rest 2 days experiance with my sister next time i need more comments and reply
to continue my full experiance
16 inches???

Old 14th April 2010
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
nice going ya r.... post more ya r....

Old 14th April 2010

ace2351219 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 29.14 mb DL: 57.56 mb Ratio: 0.51
Red face

"after a while when I got horny, I inserted again into her clean shaven pussy. I found that there was no voice but a gagged sound coming.. I turned her around and found my dick sticking out of her mouth!!!..."dude.. 16 inches spoils the read!!!

Old 15th April 2010

hai friends thx for ur reply here iam continuing my rest experiance.If u found any over exaduration in my experiance u plz bear with me ill avoide such things in my updates thx for ur support now lets move to my rest experiance.

hot and romantic trip 2 nandhi hills banglore.

Next day was saturday so we planed to go to nandhi hills nearby hillstation located in banglore.
so we planed to start early and we started by morning 8am we reached nandhi hills in an hour and
started roaming tourists places of nandhi hills.After sight seeing we booked a room in a resort
after finishing our lunch we moved to room to take rest.After reaching room we took rest
for sometime.After a Couple of hours Because of d chill climate we become cool.So i got tempted again
and i saw her that day she worned a black jeans and red tshirt her tshirt was verry tight and verry low
her boobs was clearly visible on that dress.Slowly i started to rub her hands she was also in romantic mood
slowly i moved her to bed and i started kissing her in her lips.we huged eachother tightley
i removed her tshirt and kissed in her boobs.I licked her nipples and i completley removed her tshirt,her deep
navel was clearley visible coz she warn her jeans verry low i inserted my fingure in her navel and i contunied
licking her boobs.I slowly moved my mouth down and i started licking her deep round navel with my toung and i squez
her boobs with my hands she made a sound hmmm ah haaaa that sound maked me more tempered.o removed her bra and i started
sucking her boobs and finguring her navel simultinusley.I make her fully nacked and i kissed her
from toe to chin.Then i sucked her pussy and tasted it for while.She also sucked my penis,our roleplay extended
nearly for a while and we reached d climax.I inserted my pennis into her pussy and started fucking her hard
i increased my speed and fucked her verry hard,her fingures dran something in my shoulders after finishing
our game she asked me do u like this experiance.I told ya dear i just cant forget this trip and also our relationship.
She said no daa we stray here for 2 days more we start here by monday so u plz spend some time with u, i said ok dear
now we will go out and we will come after couple of hours.She said what dress i want to worn i said its ur choice dear
but i love to see you in saree,she said ok ill wear saree and worned her pink colour saree and asked me how i look dear
i said u look hot and sexy i also want to taste u in this saree.She smiled and said ok we will

Last edited by navel licker : 15th April 2010 at 11:27 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls