Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > MALLU GIRL NAKED- NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th April 2005

apr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Glad that I got your attention.

If any Indian girl is posing nude in this forum or for that matter any other, it appears with a title mallu girl naked, new mallu or such other irrespective of her birthplace.

Iam tired of seeing this.When are you ppl going to realise that sex and fuck has got nothing to do with state or origin. Does this means that mallu girls are more prone to this sort of thing ? In south India malayalam movie cd means Indian xxx cd. Stars will be from the whole of south India not just kerala.

Are you ppl plain damn yellow or you are thinking that your state is pure like a fucking orchid ?

Just my two bits. Your thoughts are welcome.

Old 6th April 2005
  Super Selector Organisor:     Mr. Creative: Opens innovative threads, gives path breaking suggestions    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
bhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.49 gb DL: 26.48 gb Ratio: 2.06
White girls do the job for some,
Black girls for some.

Of all desi's - Mallus seem to be popular. And most movies are infact Mallu. In case you dont like the word Mallu, reply in the thread you did not agree with.

I completely disapprove that you opened this thread in this section.

Old 6th April 2005
  Super Selector Organisor:     Mr. Creative: Opens innovative threads, gives path breaking suggestions    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
bhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps databasebhaski has hacked the reps database
Also this could be your last post. Seems you dont like MALLUS and you dont want people to mention it when posting.

Racial discrimination is not at all appreciated by GodFather. So say all you want to say before he comes online.

Old 6th April 2005

johni is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i don't know what that is, sooooo, I'm all for it, i guess?

Old 6th April 2005
Make ur statement in style
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
stylish_way has disabled reputations
UL: 87.04 gb DL: 24.65 gb Ratio: 3.53
well said bro bhaski..... and infact mallu gurls with those curly hair and sultry skin are what we really dig for and thats all .... cc wll never tolerate racial slurs ..... mind u

Old 6th April 2005

apr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
If CC does not tolerate racial slurs please remove "mallu" from your next post. It is very discriminating. I would like to see the opinions of our moderators. I have nothing against mallu in fact iam part mallu. But to hide behind the mallu when it comes to you know what, I disagree with it. Give credit where it lies, dont assume "mallu"

Also for opening this thread in this section, this is where the crowd seems to be. I dont mind if mods close this thread in fact I expect them to. Iam not trying to be popular around here, just stating some hard facts whether you like it or not. But I would like to see the general opinion about what I mentioned thats all.

Last edited by apr1 : 6th April 2005 at 07:25 AM.

Old 6th April 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by apr1
But to hide behind the mallu when it comes to you know what, I disagree with it. Give credit where it lies, dont assume "mallu"
Actually i would be a great compliment to tell someone that one is as good at sex as a mallu is

and i am still not clear about what you want to be done. Say it in one short line so that the Moderators can understand.

Old 6th April 2005

thenali is an unknown quantity at this point
U mallu mofokers and mallu bitches suck

Old 6th April 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by apr1
Also for opening this thread in this section, this is where the crowd seems to be. I dont mind if mods close this thread in fact I expect them to. Iam not trying to be popular around here, just stating some hard facts whether you like it or not. But I would like to see the general opinion about what I mentioned thats all.
Only two types of people are popular here

1. People who post Mallu videos
2. People who get banned.
Pick one.

Also. There is a long list of pending cases in my City's court. Should i go directly to the Governor saying that "i'm sorry but i dont like queues, so you'll be doing my case" !

Old 6th April 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenali
U mallu mofokers and mallu bitches suck

our friend apr1 is part-mallu and so am i (i got curly hair). edit now or get ready to be banned

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls