Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > I Fuck Celebrities in my Brain !

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd May 2010

luvsex79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolman2331 View Post
but with due respect to gul...i dont think she deserves a cumshot from me yet...so i reserve it for someone else...who richly deserves all my thick cock cream...!!!

this cumshot is for you asin...!!!! for turning me on so much with this amazingly sexy revealing roop of urs...i am sure u r gonna make entire india shagg on you with this...!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< image >
oooooo..soooper series koolman...

but i disagree..my multiple cumshots for gul..bole mere loude pei bil bul..aur ho tere muh mein mere cumshots gul gul

Old 22nd May 2010
Custom title

koolman2331 has many secret admirers
Quote:
but with due respect to gul...i dont think she deserves a cumshot from me yet...so i reserve it for someone else...who richly deserves all my thick cock cream...!!!

this cumshot is for you asin...!!!! for turning me on so much with this amazingly sexy revealing roop of urs...i am sure u r gonna make entire india shagg on you with this...!!!!!!

< image >
asin: you cant just leave me alone...can u koolman...!!!! such a tarki u r that u would start cumming even at the mention of my name...!!! even now i am sure u r jerking off like a beast seeing my supple boobs and voluptuous ass...!!!

Old 22nd May 2010

luvsex79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ohhhhhh...u are making it intolerable for me bitch...!!!! i am going to cum all over ur big sexy boobies amisha....get ready to feel my lust for u slut...!!!!

< image >

jiyo jiyo sirjee koolman..jerking soo hard..cant type

Old 22nd May 2010

gipsters has disabled reputations
UL: 33.69 mb DL: 128.75 mb Ratio: 0.26
Quote:

< image >

Old 22nd May 2010

Quote:
asin: you cant just leave me alone...can u koolman...!!!! such a tarki u r that u would start cumming even at the mention of my name...!!! even now i am sure u r jerking off like a beast seeing my supple boobs and voluptuous ass...!!!

< image >
Have to tie up her hands behind her back and spank her hard..her moans at that time will be absolutely dick raisin

Old 22nd May 2010

Quote:
god i cant stop cumming on asin...!!! it just keeps on coming...!!! aaahhhhhh u mallu slut...!!!! fuck u bitch...keep on showing us ur coconut boobs and amazing figure just like this...we promise u we will make u a star...!!!!

< image >
Wow...wat an amazin pic...that 'you want it dont u boy?' look of hers is enuff to cause even a monkey to masturbate on her..such is her power!!

Last edited by gipsters : 22nd May 2010 at 12:12 PM.

Old 22nd May 2010
Custom title

koolman2331 has many secret admirers
now i have to go...gotta go out and enjoy my weekend...!!! but u guys make sure to check in at night...coz i am having something special for you...and when koolman says something special...its got to be something really special...!!!!!

now try and guess who is she...a look into her deep fuck hungry eyes...and u will know...!!!

guess who can making us mad like this simply with her lusty eyes...!!! try answer this...and wait for her with rock hard dicks...!!! happy shagging till then...!!!

catch me if you can...horny boys...and let me know how much u want me today...i will come in the evening and if i see enough comments...its gonna be real fun tonight...!!!

Last edited by koolman2331 : 22nd May 2010 at 01:03 PM.

Old 22nd May 2010
loves the hot actresses

aishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 7.79 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
well...u dont expect her to say that most of the time she wakes up from sleep wearing just my shirt in a public interview...do u???

amisha: come here boy...give me my morning milk...and take ur's...!!!

< image >

this is my fav. shagg pic of amisha,just open her shirt & eat her juicy melons

Old 22nd May 2010
loves the hot actresses

aishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accolades
Quote:
ahhhhh her juicy ass is making me mad with lust...i am sure u guys are feeling the same...so go ahead guys...just raise her skirt...mount her from behind...and punish her for being such a tease...!!!

< image >

ooohhhhh,i want to bang her ass so bad, just raise her skirt & start playing.

Old 22nd May 2010
loves the hot actresses

Quote:
fuck look at her boobies yaar...no fucking wonder she is called boobisha...boobs kam bazookas zyaada lagta hai...!!!! weapons for mass destruction (of unborn kids)...!!!

< image >

bas Amisha bas,aaj to dopahar mae hi mooth padwa rahi ho,kya doodh hae sali ke,yummy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls