Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sexy stories about hairy indian women

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th May 2005
Licker of this Lady's Armpits

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to olavu
New story. Friends, it is really hard to find stories about hairy women. Sometimes, I have to create them. Appreciate my efforts by Repping!!!

PIT FAMILY

My first interest in pits was from my mom. She used to wear very low cut blouses, always sleeveless and sari way below the navel. She has dark armpits that smelled great. She would put her arm around me and i would turn my nose to her pits just to smell.Sometimes when i would lay by her side she would raise her arms and she had a strong smell. Guys at parties would deliberately touch her arms and slide their hands up to her pits. I think she liked the attention to her pits as she always had her pits on display and at times would raise her arms next to a guys face (by some excuse off course).
Men would also love to touch her navel.

My sister was wilder before marraige. She went to clubs and always wore sleeveless or shoulderless blouses. She also wore string bikinis. Her pits are dark and shaved.

All women in my house shaved their pits but they let the hair grow an inch or so before shaving. The smell is great especially in the morning before the shower.

I do lick my girlfriend's pits and there are times when she goes without shave. But I like variety so I dont mind women shaving.

My cousin's wife and I are very close because of her pits. I just begged her to let me kiss her pits. Then we kissed and thats when I said that to keep the memory of our little affair I need the picture of your pits as they were the ones that brought us close. She has very fair skin. Her pits are light brown in color. The smell is stronger than even my mom's pits and it is just great when they glisten with sweat.

My mom's friend was great too. She had great pits and the sweat would drench her whole pit and part of her blouse. I saw her naked. She told me not to tell anyone. I said ok but only if you let me kiss your pits. I liked her pits to my heart's content.

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 10th May 2005

banty is an unknown quantity at this point
ME TO OLAVU LOVE TO SNIFF HAIRY PITS. POST MORE AND MORE STORIES. ON PITS

Old 10th May 2005

debo_chak is an unknown quantity at this point
gr8 work mate!!
but can u post long stories please!

Old 11th May 2005
naughty A L I E N

nicsam has received several accoladesnicsam has received several accoladesnicsam has received several accoladesnicsam has received several accoladesnicsam has received several accolades
+6 for dick raising lulabies dude
dick mange more

Old 11th May 2005

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Thank you nicsam. One more story.

HOLIDAY IN DIJON, FRANCE

Sorry it took a while to get back to you but its been hard getting to the computer at this time of year. I don,t have many armpit fantasies but I just love hairy women generally especially those who enjoy showing their bushy parts to me privately on the net, spreading their legs and bottom cheeks to show the hair which grows right down to around their peehole.

A few years ago I was on a working holiday in Dijon in France. It was gorgeous hot weather and there were a group of continental girls, three german, and two swiss there who every afternoon after work would sunbathe in a group. They would lie there in their tops and cut-off denimshorts, put their arms behind their heads and expose their very hairy armpits for all to see without any self-consciousness. It was also possible to see the thick pubic hair which grew down their inner thighs and on some of them up onto their lower stomachs. They had little idea I think that I nearly came in my pants many times just looking at them they may as well have been lying in front of me with no knickers and their legs spread.

I also wanted to tell you about something that actually happened to me on the London Underground train a year ago when I was working in London for the summer. It was a hot, humid weekday afternoon and lots of people were coming home from work. I was standing by the far doors on a train- it stopped at a busy station and loads of people pushed their way in, amongst them an attractive woman about my age , maybe a bit older, she was wearing a thin sleeveless white top, she had a mediterranean complexion. I think she was french, maybe spanish. Anyway, as more and more people pushed their way onto the train this woman ended up right next to me. As the doors closed and the train moved off she put her arm up to hold onto the ceiling rail and I found myself staring into a big, very hairy and moist armpit. The sweaty sweet female smell that hit me was intoxicating and my cock immediately became very hard. As this bushy pit was about 8 inches from my face I could see the droplets of sweat that were forming on and beneath the long strands of black hair. The carriage was very hot and the atmosphere was thick and close. She noticed me staring and gave me a shy smile. In the swaying of the carriage the hairy armpit swung closer to me, at one jolt everybody was caught offguard, and she fell right against me, the sweaty hairy pit pushed right against my face. I inhaled deeply her strong womanly sweaty body odour and my head was dizzy. I wanted to run my tongue right up that soft damp hairy pit but I was unsure of her reaction and,besides, someone would have seen. I looked at her and found she was watching me again a slight smile on her lips. She left her armpit against my face a bit longer than would have been necessary as everybody righted themselves. The journey continued and I took time to look at her body, her breasts were quite big and again close to my face, I noticed that her nipples which hadn,t been obvious before were now clearly visible through the thin cotton material. At a point between two stations she made an effort to manouvre herself so that she was standing directly in front of me, even closer than before and raised her other arm to the rail, presenting me with her other bushy armpit, equally damp and emitting her powerful female scent. She looked at me quickly and then pretended to become interested in something elsewhere in the carriage, giving me permission to enjoy her exposed hairiness. At one point in the sway of the train she allowed her right armpit to stay close to my face I smelt deeply and was able to mouth a few of the long black strands that strayed near my mouth. She knew that she had made my cock stiff, both of us had blushed faces, not just because of the heat of the carriage but because we were both very aroused. I saw that her nipples were now sticking out clearly about half an inch from the stretchy white material, and I knew that she was creaming her pants. She got off at the next station leaving me very hot and dizzy.

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 12th May 2005

New story.

THREE LADIES

I met Purnima Saxena and Juhi Kaur at a party. Both are very hot. They have another hot friend-Mrs Nicki. They are all middle aged, very much seeking out themselves and male closeness. All have fair smooth glowing skin, are always showing off their skin, and they very much love tight kissing & hugging among themselves. Purnima – is of short height but ripe, always wears sleeveless, backless and shoulderless blouses, and saree much below navel. The little folds in her waist are very arousing. Whenever I see her, I long to give her a tight embrace, kiss and lick and sniff her smelly armpits, and rub my nose in the folds of her waist. Juhi kaur is a hot Punjabi lady, with breasts weighing about 2kg. each. Always wears short choli blouses or halterneck type dress so that arms, armpits, back and shoulders are visible. A look at her ripe shoulders gives a hardon. When her hands are raised, the smell of perfume in her armpits is very intoxicating. Once I got an opportunity to kiss her underarm during a dance. Nicki is also very hot, always wears bra-cut blouses. One day I went to Purnima’s house when she was alone. When I entered, she started showing me her armpits by raising her hands to do her hair. I gave her a tight hug and we started kissing. After sometime, she raised one hand, showed her armpit and told-‘please kiss here, I love armpit-kiss very much, kiss&lick them’. I thrust my nose in her right armpit and sniffed it for long followed by kissing&licking, biting the armpit hair&flesh, eating her armpits. She too raised my arm a little and started sniffing kissing licking eating my armpits. Mutual armpit eating went on & on. She told-‘ O for a long time I have not sniffed a male armpit. I love it very much’. Sometimes I licked her shoulders. When this is going on, Juhi entered wearing a sleeveless and shoulderless dress. Purnima and Juhi engaged in a tight embrace, and armpit kissing. I could not hold myself, pulled Juhi in my tight embrace and started kissing&licking her shoulders and armpits. Her perfume made me mad. Purnima jumped and tightly hugged me from behind, kissing my back and kissing Juhi over my shoulders. All of us engaged in a mutual armpits-kissing and licking.

Old 12th May 2005
"HOT ROD" Rowdy Roddy Piper

ajit7 is hunted by the papparaziajit7 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 0.00 b DL: 97.17 kb Ratio: 0.00
Olavu Bhai nice stories.Added reps to u.

Old 12th May 2005
Custom title

kajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our communitykajolu is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 12.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
OH OLIVU NICE STORIES VERY VERY NICE THANKS FOR THE HAIRY LEZ. KEEP GOING POST MANY MANY HARIY LEZ.

Old 16th May 2005

One more hairy story.

NEW YEAR PARTY

Minu is a gorgeous, fair and sexy lady. Met her at a New Year’s Eve party. She took a fancy to me. I was very much attracted to her wide armpits which she was displaying every now and then. She took me to her apartment and on the way told me that two other female friends of her would also come. We would have a night long party of ourselves. All the way I was looking at Minu’s fair upper arm, shoulders and her delicious shaved armpits, as she was wearing a halter-neck blouse, which showed lots of her soft and glowing skin. Seeing my looks, she said ‘not now, we have it later’. I said ‘what?’ She said ‘don’t think I don’t understand your attraction to female armpits. We will have lots of fun in my apartment.’ In the apartment, the other two ladies were waiting outside. We entered. And then, Minu introduced us. Hena and Seema were both of fair complexion. Hena was wearing a backless & sleeveless choli blouse of blue colour. Seema was also wearing a similar blouse of dark maroon colour which made her skin appear more soft and glistening. Both had little armpit stubble. When I tried to shake hands with them, Minu told ‘no! here we introduce by embracing and kissing’. I held Hena by her upper arms, drew her closer and kissed her and then raised her arm a little, inserted my nose and started inhaling her natural armpit smell. Hena pushed her armpit on my face, and said ‘how did you know that I love armpit kiss?’ I rubbed my nose in her plump armpit and licked it for a long time. She put her face in my armpit and started licking, sniffing my armpits. We were so much engaged in our armpit kissing (or rather armpit eating), that we almost forgot about others. Then Minu almost pulled us apart, and told me that Seema is waiting. While Minu engaged in a tight embrace with Hena, I was drawn into a fierce hug by Seema. Her perfume made me hard. I started kissing and licking her bare shoulders and waist. Kissing women’s waist is very arousing, particularly if her waist is fleshy with little folds. Seema raised her hands and invitingly put forward her armpits to my face. I buried my face there, and put my armpit on her face. I tightly kissed her both armpits in turn, without stopping. She was also kissing and sucking my armpits. I wetted her armpits with my saliva. Her armpit smell is a fantastic turn on. I saw Minu and Hena frantically giving each other tight embrace and kisses. They were smelling, sucking licking each other’s armpits. Then Minu came to us and I engaged in a tight embrace with her, and licked her sharp nose and perfumed silky smooth shoulders, and gradually penetrated my nose in her left armpit. She said ‘sniff the smell of my armpit as lot of sweat is there.’ As I was thoroughly enjoying her both armpits, shoulders and waist folds, Seema and Hena engaged in a tight embrace and kisses and buried their faces in each other’s armpits. This went on and on. Then Seema and Hena came and embraced me and Minu from behind, and we started mutual armpit smelling, kissing, licking and armpit eating sessions amongst all four of us at random. At one time I caught hold of Seema from behind, and put my === in her right armpit. She pressed her hand on her side and I started moving in and out. Seema cried out in passion. Then I did the same to Hena and Minu. This continued in turns till late hours. I never knew armpit love was so much fun. Next morning I and Seema remained, other two left for a long time to some other place. I wanted to have more armpit fun with Seema. She was ready, wearing only a bra, did not wash her armpits. The aroma of her armpits was inviting. I clasped her plump body, she opened her right armpit a little, and I pushed my nose inside, the smell drove me mad. I inhaled and inhaled, kissed and licked those armpits. She also put her sharp nose in my right armpit and was licking and kissing it. We spent the whole day like this. In the night other two returned, and had similar fun with me. With Minu I had lots and lots of armpit kissing and eating, waist kissing, nose kissing. During armpit kissing, she encircled my * with her fingures. With Hena I kissed her plump wide back first, then wetted her long sharp nose with my saliva, then took her wide armpits in my mouth, bit it a little, while kissing it. She loved it, pushed her armpits more on my face, kissing and biting my armpits. We were tightly embracing. I went wild with joy

Old 16th May 2005

One more. Frends please respond, if you like my stories.

PIT FUN

Purnima, Juhi and I are having an exclusively private fun party of armpit kissing, sucking, licking, tight embracing. Juhi’s armpits, ripe shoulders, sharp nose are very very inviting. Purnima and Juhi are locked in a tight embrace and kiss. Purnima is exploring Juhi’s armpits with her hands, pulling her armpit stubble. Seeing all this, I pulled Juhi from Purnima’s embrace, and hugged her from behind, slid my hands through her armpits, clutched at her boobs, kissing her smooth shoulders, and when she turned her head to me, started kissing her nose. I was sucking her sharp and sexy nose, when Purnima embraced Juhi from front. What a hot situation! Juhi getting a tight hug from front, by Purnima, and from rear, by me. Being very hot, Purnima began to kiss Juhi and me alternately. She raised Juhi’s right hand and was sucking her armpit. I also pushed my face in Juhi’s right armpit from behind, kissed and sucked the same, and also was kissing Purnima. Just then entered Nicki. Her plump body and sexy sleeveless choli blouse made me instantly hard. We stopped our hugging and kissing to welcome her. She then engaged in tight hugging and kissing with both of them. Seeing the ladies’ kissing and hugging I was very excited. Nicki came to me, showed me her slightly hairy armpits, and said “do you like them?” I said “they are fantastic”. “Then what are you waiting for? Come –kiss and lick ‘em” was her reply. Before I jumped, she brought her armpits near my nose, for me to sniff. But it was hard to resist kissing those large, plump, smelly armpits. But she moved away, again to bring them back for sniffing. After several such sniffing sessions, she pressed her armpits on my face & nose, asking me to sniff, lick and suck them. ‘Smell and eat my armpits’ – was what she said. For a long time I haven’t got any male lips on my armpits. So eat them out. I very much like mutual armpit-kissing and armpits sucking. Give me your armpits’ and she took my armpit flesh in her mouth. I caught hold of Purnima and inserted my **** in her armpit. Nicki started kissing Juhi from behind. Again I started kissing Purnima’s armpits. Eating female armpits is so sexy. Nicki then came to me with her arms raised and took my **** in her left armpit and pressed her arm with the body. Moved the armpit back and forth giving me immense pleasure. Then I tightly embraced Nicki and engaged in mutual armpit eating with her. Both of us bit into the other’s armpits, licking and eating the flesh. Juhi and Purnima also joined in with their inviting smelly armpits.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls