Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Aishwarya Rai Blackmailed, Fucked and Raped

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th February 2010

piyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accolades
UL: 846.32 mb DL: 17.04 mb Ratio: 49.67
Aishwarya Rai Blackmailed, Fucked and Raped

Updates

Scene 1 ----- Page 1
Scene 2 ----- Page 1
Scene 3 ----- Page 2
Scene 4 ----- Page 4
Scene 4 (Contd. ) ----- Page 5
Scene 5 ----- Page 6

Scene 5 (Contd. ) ----- Page 7
Scene 6 ----- Page 8
Scene 6 (Contd. ) ----- Page 10
Scene 7 ----- Page 12
Scene 8 ----- Page 14
Scene 9 ----- Page 15
Scene 10 ----- Page 17
Scene 11 ----- Page 19
Scene 12 ----- Page 20
Scene 13 ----- Page 22
Scene 14 ----- Page 25
Scene 15 ----- Page 28
Scene 16 ----- Page 30
Scene 16 ( Contd .) ----- Page 33
Scene 16 ( Contd .) ----- Page 37
Scene 17 ----- Page 39
Scene 18 ----- Page 40
Scene 19 ----- Page 41
Scene 19 ( Contd.) ----- Page 42
Scene 20 ----- Page 44
Scene 20 ( Contd.) ----- Page 46
Scene 21 ----- Page 47

The Story Begins ....................

Scene I

Date:4th Feb,2010

I had recently won a new Reality show in India called the “ Sabse Bada Fan Kaun” in which as a reward I got a chance to spend a whole week with Aishwarya Rai in Dubai alone . Though she had become a bahu of the Bacchan family now but I had always had a crush on her since I was 13 . I always knew that she was out of my league but I had always had the desire to spend time with her some day , and know that time had come.

I (Aditya Rastogi) was standing at the Mumbai Airport as my eyes looked up at the morning sky , then at my watch , and then i looked up once again. A smile crossed my face, as a helicopter came out of the sky. It headed right down the runway.

My eyes watched the helicopter, as it landed slowly on the airfield. Then a wide smile crossed my face, as the door opened and she walked out of the helicopter. She kissed her husband “Abhishek” on the cheek, and she walked towards me. She waved some to her fans who had gathered there to catch a glimpse of her.

She was wearing a green top and blue tight jeans and carrying an orange colour handbag with her . To even say that she was looking stunning would be an understatement on my part .

"Hello Mam," I said, as i offered her my hand.

She stopped and she looked at my hand, and then she looked up at me. "Please not out of respect , just call me Aishwarya, please?" Aishwarya then walked towards me and shook my hand ."Some of my fans do not understand the difference between me and the roles that I play."

I smiled down at the beautiful star of so many roles including that from Taal , Guru , Dhoom , Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam and so many more. "Some of your fans are small boys who would have no idea what to do with you if they had you."

Aishwarya smiled up at Me, as that amazing grin crossed those sexy lips. "Yes, I have to give grown men like my husband directions on how to touch a woman, so most of my fans do not have a clue”.

“We will be flying to Dubai in my personal plane , you see right up there” , she told as she indicated towards it .

So we boarded the plane followed by her three security personnel and I sat right beside her inside the chopper.

Aishwarya opened her bag, and she showed me the visible but very stored uniform from “Bunty Aur Babli” item song she did. Aishwarya then smiled up at Me. "I brought this for you as a gift as you are my so called “ Sabse Bada Fan”.You can gift this to your first love or the women you marry one day.”

"Yes, this damn dress, it haunts my dreams.". I then looked into the beautiful eyes of the ultra sexy Aishwarya Rai, as she closed her bag.

"I am so sorry. I hope it makes you want to go see my next movies." Aishwarya smiled up at Me, as she fighted back some fantasies that ran through her head.

"Yes , sure I will." I smiled down at the beautiful Aishwarya Rai.” How did you get thin in that movie , I saw the trailer?"

Aishwarya stopped and she looked at Me and she blinked hard. Aishwarya then turned her body to the me and she told me. "I did A LOT of training in acting and gym before I took the role of Meghna in that movie." her lusty lips.

“Well I’m doing my medical studies”, I replied.

“Any specification?”.

“Well , I’m doing my study in child birth , so I will probably end up as a gynaecologist”, hearing this Aishwarya started laughing a little .

The sudden laughter that came up her face tilted her hand a little and she split some coffee on her dress . She immediately got up as the coffee was quite hot and it must had felt . So I quickly took a towel from the flight attendent and started to sweep the coffee off from her top . I’could feel her breasts as the towel in my hand was going over them . It immediately gave me a quick hard on . Though she felt better know but it had completely ruined her top as large coffee stains were left behind.

“Ohh no , the dress is ruined “, she replied adjusting her top.

“I would recommend that you take it off”, realising what I had just said I understood what a stupid comment I had passed.

“Hey what do you mean Mr.? “, she replied in rage .

I realised that I had to quickly reply something and the answer better be good to clear up my situation .

“I think you misunderstood a little , you can take it off and wear my blazer above it , if it isnt any problem” , I answered .

“Yes , that would be better “ , she replied as she stood up.

“Here , take my blazer and go change it inside .”

She went ahead with my blazer and I put the towel I used to wash off the coffee from her breast in the handy bag I was carrying with me as a souvenier of the day .

Last edited by piyush005 : 18th March 2010 at 08:25 PM.

Old 4th February 2010

piyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accolades
update coming soon

Old 4th February 2010
In the Cleavage of Anushka

tallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.68 gb DL: 34.60 gb Ratio: 0.37
nice one, repps added

++23

DISCLAIMER: ALL THESE PICS POSTED BY ME ARE NOT MY OWN. THEY ARE THE RESULT OF INTERNET BROWSING, SEARCHING AND ARE DOWNLOADED FROM OTHER WEBSITES. IF ANYTHING OBJECTIONABLE, ANYONE HAS ANY OBJECTION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POST NUMBER, SO THAT THOSE PICS CAN BE REMOVED

Old 4th February 2010

thanks man

Old 4th February 2010

Priyanka Chopra visits her Brother

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=661069

Last edited by piyush005 : 4th February 2010 at 05:24 PM.

Old 4th February 2010

007austin has many secret admirers007austin has many secret admirers
genelia dsouza plzz

Old 4th February 2010

Soon she came out and sat next to me . Only the blazer above her inners gave a great view of her cleavage with a quite distinct view of her black colored silk bra from the angle where I was seated.

“May I ask you something Mam? , if you don’t mind” , I asked with hesitation

“Ya sure , go ahead".

"Why were you laughing earlier just before the coffee spill?".

"Well nothing actually , just leave it ,lets talk something else" , she answered with some hesitation

I Picked out my digital camera from my handy bag and showed it to Aishwarya .

"What is this thing for ?"

"Just to take some photographs of my trip with you , so that I can remember in the ages to come that I once went out a women who is without any argument considered the most beautiful lady on earth ".

"Ok , to remember me in the years to come or you mean to say to masturbate while imagining them in the years to come".

"Mam , I didn’t get what you are trying to say".

"Hey aditya , don’t be so naïve . I saw the erection in your dick when you were using that towel deliberately too much on my boobs when the coffee fell".

"Sorry for that mam , I didn’t expect you to see that “, I answered in shame

“ It’s fine , I know it’s normal . I would had been surprised in that case if it wont had happen .”

"So can I take a photograph of us together right now".

"Yes , go ahead” , she said as she bent towards me for the photograph .
I Was about to take the photograph when she out of nowhere brought her lips and kissed my cheeks. I was left completely spellbound,

"I think this is a photo that you will remember for the rest of your life . Won’t you ?" , she asked while staring at me.

"Yes Aishwarya"

We started to talk about our childhood and how we both grew up and the time just went by at a great pace . In no time it was soon announced that we would be landing at the dubai airport any moment .

A limo was waiting there to take us to the our hotel which was at around 25 minutes drive from there. Most of the car drive went by without us taking much.

Scene II

Date:4th Feb,2010

We reached the hotel in no time and were handed the keys to our rooms .

“Aishwarya , can I stay in your room . I don’t want to alone" .

“You must be kidding . You mean to stay that I will be sharing bed with you .”

“No mam I will sleep on the couch . It’s just that I got this chance for a trip with you . I don’t want to spend half the week sitting in another room without you ."

“ But …..”

“ Mam you can be rest assured that I wont try to make any move on you" .

“You better not.”

“So is it a yes ?"

Ok , she asked the luggage guy to carry both the bags in the same room .

Soon we got to our room . It was simply marvelous both in its size and facilities provided .

I Was not even finished looking at the room when my eyes were greeted to one of the most beautiful image that a guy could ever imagine in his life . Aishwarya took off the blazer she was wearing in front of me . She was standing right in front of me in her black colored bra and blue jeans . She took out a black top form her luggage and wore it . I could almost feel her nipples trying to poke out from her tight bra.

“What are you staring at?”

“ Nothing" , I answered .

"You better change your clothes if you want , we are going to the spa for a massage . It's around 9 and i wont able to get a good night's sleep if i dont get a massage.".

"A spa? , I’ll not be comfortable there"

"Trust me , we are leaving get dressed."

"But...."

"Hey , I agreed when you asked me to stay with in same room . Now its your turn."

"I couldn’t say no to her three times!!!!!".

Last edited by piyush005 : 7th February 2010 at 06:02 PM.

Old 4th February 2010

sexy_guy11 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 121.84 gb DL: 89.13 gb Ratio: 1.37
lovely narration- Keep up the pics!

Old 4th February 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_guy11 View Post
lovely narration- Keep up the pics!
thanks .... will be updating soon

Old 4th February 2010

gunner4life89 is beginning to get noticed
brilliant ..... will be waiting for the update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls