Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Aunt Nephew Love Story - Part 1

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th June 2006
I'm Back

krazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_saif
UL: 57.36 gb DL: 51.19 gb Ratio: 1.12
Aunt Nephew Love Story - Part 1

hi guys,here's a new story.. I hope you people enjoy it, Please leave ur replies and Reps for me

Main Characters
Aunt – Malathi (Nick Name – Malu), 28 yrs, House wife, married to
Raman for last 3 yrs, has one girl baby – 1 yr old.
Nephew – Rajan, 26 yrs, son of Malathi's elder sister, Soft ware
engineer, presently working in abroad, recently married to Rajani,
23yrs, Graduate working in BPO, waiting for VISA to go & join her
hubby.

Story is narrated by Malathi.

Hi, I am Malathi, I am married, but not happy, reason my hubby is abroad & I am left to take care of my self. I live with my, In-laws (ie., my FIL (65yrs), my MIL (56yrs), my BIL (45yrs), My Co-Sister (38yrs), my daughter (1yr), my Nephews (12yrs & 8yrs).

I am horny, only way I have been satisfying my self is masturbation, this I do it while chatting with my hubby or some other on line friends, I don't have guts or interest to do any thing real with any
one, even though I had Lesbian experience with one of my college friend long back, now she lives abroad with her hubby.

I some how always fantacised having sex with my nephew, i.e., Rajan who is my elder sister's son, and he is just 2 yrs younger than me. But never had the guts to approach him.

One day, Rajan's wife Rajani came to my house on a Sunday to spend some time with me, she spent few hours with me, we did lot of talking with each other sitting in my room, actually Rajani had come home to stay with me for the whole day, but after just few hours in the
morning she left giving some reason for having to leave early.

That my BIL & SIL with their kids & parents had gone to some wedding, I had excused my self having some head ache. Also the reason was that, Rajani was coming home to spend some time. I felt bored, to be alone, with no one around.

Whenever I feel bored what I do is chat on net, so I went to my system, which was already open & messenger was on there were some offline messages, couple of them from my on line les friends, the messages gave some hint about what I chat with them.
Actually I had forgotten to switch of the system or log off while Rajani was around, I was not worried now, I was not sure whether Rajani had noticed any thing, but I felt safe because the screensaver was on & she could have seen the messages. I blamed my self for not being careful, I am generally always careful, because I don't want in of the family members to come & see any of my net activity.

Now when I started chatting light with one of my on line les cyber friend, a new IM came on with a id rr1982 just saying hello. I checked the profile it just mentioned the id, female, married, bi.
rr1982 : Hello
rama12342000 : Hello, asl pls
rr1982 : 23/f/Kanchipuram, my name is Aarti, married recently, hubby
abroad
rama12342000 : I am Rama , 28/Chennai/married for last 3 yrs, my
hubby is abroad too
rr1982 : my hobbies r reading, watching tv, browsing, chatting,
rama12342000 : oh…mine is also same, but I have one more
hobby….masturbating while fantasizing
rr1982 : mmmmm…..nice who do u fantacise?
rama12342000 : my long time fantacy is to make love to my nephew,
that is my sister's son who is 2 yrs younger
rr1982 : mmmmm….have u ever had any relation with any one in real
other than ur hubby?
rama12342000 : oh….no…not really…expect with my college girl friend
few times before marriage…I wish she were to be here with me…
unfortunately she is abroad
rr1982 : mmm…even I never had no relation with any mail but I did had
a relation with my neighbor, who is married & her hubby was abroad….
rama1234200 : u r lucky atleast u & ur neighbor has some relief from
desire…but I am suffering alone
rr1982 : why don't u find some to get u r urges quelled?
Rama12342000 : u know it is not easy…. I don't want to get in to any
trouble….
Rr1982 : why don't u try to some how seduce ur nephew
Rama12342000 : oh no my nephew is not here he is abroad….more over I
don't want to spoil my reputation in the family..
Rr1982 : oh I pity u….can I ask u some thing?
Rama12342000 : sure
Rr1982 : I keep coming to Chennai….can we meet……
Rama12342000 : I don't even know u, for all that I know u may not be
female at all, also I don't know whether we like each other or not…..
Rr1982 : I will give u my mobile no & will send u my pic u call me &
than if u like u send me u r pic…if every thing is ok than when I
come to Chennai we can meet…..
Rama12342000 : I received ur pic by mail, it is not very clear, also
u seem to resemble my newphew's wife who is working in Chennai
Rr1982 : u call me we can chat over phone

Than I call the number given by Aarti

Rama : Hello
Aarti : Hello (it is female voice, I feel bit relieved)…. i am aarti
here….is it Rama?
Rama : hi aarti, yes it is rama here, how are you?
Aarti : Rama, I am happy to speak to you….i was worried that u may
turn out be a guy
Rama : believe it or not even I was worried about in the same way
Aarti : do you want to here the good news?
Rama : what is the news?
Aarti : I will be in Chennai tomorrow….there is a function in my
Aunt's house…my mom was suppose to attend that…..but she is not
feeling too well…so she asked me to go…I am coming by morning
bus…..my Aunt stays in Gandhi Nagar in Adyar, I will be coming
there….can we meet tomorrow
Rama : (for few minutes I go silent…I don't know whether I want to
meet aarti or not….but at the same time I wanted a friend…a female
lover….to fill the gap)
Aarti : Hello….are u there?
Rama : ya….sorry my kid was giving little trouble…..ok we can meet
tomorrow
Aarti : where & when…..I will be free between 3PM to 5 PM….if it is
close to my Aunt's place it will be convenient after that I will be
leaving to kanchipuram.
Rama : (I think for a minute…I don't want to go to deserted place)
How about the Sangeetha hotel in Gandhi Nagar 1st main road….
Aarti : that would be fine…I have gone there couple of times with my
Aunt's family…but is it not too crowded?
Rama : no between 3PM & 5PM it will be ok
Aarti : ok than I will wait at 3.00PM inside the restaurant in the
1st floor AC hole in the right hand corner table if it is free or a
table close to that
Rama : u seem to know the restaurant very well?
Aarti : I told u that I have gone there earlier
Rama : Ok…ok…u know I will be coming with my baby….i can not leave
her & come
Aarti : that would be very nice…please don't me wait……bye now
Rama : bye…give me an sms 10 mins before u come to restaurant

Than we cut off

From that time on I am very thrilled, anxious, it was the feeling I had on the first date I had with my hubby after our engagement. That day evening I went to beauty par lour…got my eyebrows made, face message, face pack etc.

Next day morning had fresh shampoo bath….selected three dresses & 3 saris….was very busy…had spring on my feet….my co-sister lifted her eyebrows few times….i knew that she was getting suspicious…. so I called her in to my room told her that…there is a function in
Rajani's house today I am going there…. Can u please choose a dress for me out what I have kept…..

My co-sister now looks normal, smiles & she is happy that I ask her choice & opinion…she selected a yellow colour cotton sari with matching blows with flower prints…I don't like that too much…but happy tell me co-sister thanks…I tell my co sister that I will leave by around 3PM & should be back before 6PM

I take extra care about my dress & make up…feel very unrest keep on looking at the watch…I must have looked at my watch 100 times today….normally I don't look at the watch at all…to be on the safer side I don't go out of my room much, because my co-sister is very
watchful & she may again get suspicion.

At around 2.55PM I get an SMS…in the SMS she has mentioned that she is wearing a black chudidar, I live from my home…. Actually from my home it is only 10mins walk to the restaurant. I live across in Indira Nagar, Adyar.

I take my baby & walk across the SP Road & go towards the restaurant….i stop for a minute very close to the restaurant & one point of time decide to turn back…but my desire to meet aarti beats me & I drag my self in side the restaurant…I go up enter the 1st floor AC hall. I see from the door towards the right corner of the hall & see no one sitting in the table…I am sweating my heart is pounding…having come in side the restaurant I move towards the right
corner table.

As I go close by to the table….i suddenly see Rajani sitting in a black chudidar in a table next to the corner table. I stop for a minute, I try to turn back & leave…but my legs does not move…I am sweating & heart start speeding up…

Suddenly Rajani lifts her face…looks at me…gets up….take my child in her had….ask me to sit….and than ask me "Malathi, why r u sweating so much even in the AC hall" sit down & relax…"r u ok"…she gave me glass of water…I gulped it in one stroke…than my heart beat started coming to normal…. Sweating also reduced…..i was too perplexed….I had told my co-sister that I am going to Rajani's house…..did god put me to trouble because I lied to my co-sister?…..how come Rajani is sitting in this reasturant alone, was she waiting for some one?….why Rajani had to wear black dress today?….i excused my self from Rajani…left my child with Rajani & went to wash room to freshen up my self…..only saving grace in the whole thing is that Aarti has not seen me or I had not told her what dress I will be coming in…..

To be continued…..

Last edited by krazy_saif : 27th June 2006 at 11:05 PM.

Old 27th June 2006

laila_tannya is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to laila_tannya
too long but enjoyed readin it
ty

Old 28th June 2006

Farebi is beginning to get noticed
UL: 77.89 gb DL: 37.17 gb Ratio: 2.10
hmm nice start wating for second part reps added

Old 28th June 2006

lio_oil is beginning to get noticed
hehe. and?

Old 28th June 2006

wvlrao1959 is beginning to get noticed
good next to be contuned when

Old 28th June 2006
I'm Back

krazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazy_saif has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by laila_tannya
too long but enjoyed readin it
ty
dude, the story isn't mine.just sharing it
thanks for replin'

Old 28th June 2006
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farebi
hmm nice start wating for second part reps added
Thanks Farebi

Old 28th June 2006
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio_oil
hehe. and?

Old 28th June 2006
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvlrao1959
good next to be contuned when
Soon enuf, just after i get some more replies,.I'll open the New thread for the Second Part

Old 29th June 2006

shaanfhungry has received several accoladesshaanfhungry has received several accoladesshaanfhungry has received several accoladesshaanfhungry has received several accolades
UL: 25.93 gb DL: 12.15 gb Ratio: 2.13
gr8 goin.
pls continue in the same thread.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls