Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A tale of teenage lust

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th February 2010
I am top of the world...

cooldude1986 is a pillar of our communitycooldude1986 is a pillar of our communitycooldude1986 is a pillar of our communitycooldude1986 is a pillar of our communitycooldude1986 is a pillar of our communitycooldude1986 is a pillar of our communitycooldude1986 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via ICQ to cooldude1986 Send a message via AIM to cooldude1986 Send a message via MSN to cooldude1986 Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude1986 Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude1986
UL: 5.34 gb DL: 4.51 gb Ratio: 1.18
cool... post more updates. Rated ur story....

Old 4th February 2010
Custom title

HardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our community
As Jigna was speaking to me, I noticed that Sejal was glancing at me, but she would turn away quickly whenever I looked at her, and go back to pulling her skirt down to her knees. As she sat there with her knees pressed together, I felt a surge of desire for this ripe teenager course through me. I was aware that she kept glancing at my muscular arms, which were bare in the sleeveless Jockey vest that I was wearing. “But bhaiya, now Sejal is again saying she will not come” complained Jigna. “And why is that?” I asked. “You see bhaiya, Sejal and I were the only two girls who were planning to wear Punjabi dresses … churidars or salwar-kameez” continued Jigna. “But today when I told her that you had bought me all those nice western clothes, and I was planning to wear jeans & t-shirts, she said that then she will be the only one wearing traditional clothes” explained Jigna with her eyes on Sejal.

Sejal looked at her tentatively, as if admonishing her for sharing all this with me, and then turned to look at me with something like guilt & shame in her eyes. “She feels that she does not look good in western clothes, so she does not have any” said Jigna. “She thinks that she is too fat”, Jigna continued. “Tell me Jignesh bhai, do you think Sejal is fat?” Jigna asked me in a challenging tone. “Of course not” I responded emphatically “Who said that? Anyone who thinks that Sejal is fat is an idiot” I said with finality. Jigna brightened up instantly, and turning to Sejal, told her “See, I told you. You never believe me. Now do you believe it … Jignesh bhai himself is saying that.”

Poor Sejal squirmed uncomfortably in her place. “Please tell her to come no bhaiya. She is not listening to me. If you tell her, she will listen” pleaded Jigna with me. I stood up from where I was sitting opposite them, and went and sat down next to Sejal. She looked at me with hesitation as I sat next to her. The poor girl was distinctly uncomfortable already, and I didn’t want to make it any worse for her, so I sat at a respectable distance. “Now listen to me, Sejal” I spoke in a soothing voice “You are Jigna’s friend, so I will speak honestly with you. In my opinion, you are a very beautiful girl. I don’t have any reason to lie to you.” I continued. “Yes, you are not slim like some other girls, but you are not fat either. You are NOT fat, OK?” I said with finality.

She looked at me with that doleful expression in her eyes, and nodded her head. I decided to make my first move then. Placing my hands on her knees, I continued in a calm voice “And to tell you the truth, you have a very good figure. You are plump, but you have a curvy body. And so I think you will look very good in western outfits.” As soon as my hands touched her knees, she had stiffened visibly. I could feel her fleshy knees through the fabric of her skirt. Leaning towards her, and looking into her eyes, I put my arms on her shoulder, and asked “Do you believe me, Sejal”. “Ye … Yes, bhaiya” she stammered, her eyes fluttering, and glancing at Jigna, and then me shyly.

As my hands rested on her shoulder, I could see through her white shirt that she was wearing the same kind of white petticoat under her uniform. The only difference was that unlike Jigna, I could feel the shoulder strap of a bra beneath her petticoat. Of course, with the kind of tits she had, she had to wear a bra. “Now that’s like a good girl” I said with a smile, patting her knee. She smiled back weakly at me. “So now will you promise me that you will also go for the tour?” I asked her with a smile. She hesitated, and then stuttered “But … but, I don’t … I don’t have any western clothes, bhaiya” Before I could say anything, Jigna jumped in and said “See bhaiya, now she is giving another excuse for not coming. I told her …” Jigna hesitated for a moment “I told her that Jignesh bhai will buy the clothes for you … won’t you, Jignesh bhai?” she chimed in a sweet pleading voice.

“Ahh, so that’s what this is all about” I thought to myself “This little bitch wants to me to buy clothes for her friend also” I inwardly smiled to myself. “Of course … is that something to even ask?” I shot back instantly. Turning to Sejal, I said “See, now you are my friend also … and so I have a right to do that. Don’t I?” I asked her with a flattering smile on my face. The poor girl was probably overwhelmed, and didn’t no what to say. She turned towards Jigna with a pleading look in her eyes “But … but, Jigna …” she stammered. “But, what?” I asked her in a firm voice. “No … noth … nothing” she responded haltingly immediately. “So that’s settled then” I said, standing up. “Let me get your girls something to drink” I said, moving towards the kitchen. As I was taking out a couple of cans of Coke from the fridge, and grabbing my hand, pulled me to a corner of the kitchen which was not visible from the living room. She flung her arms around me, and pressing her hot body to mine, kissed me on my lips passionately. “Oh thank you Jignesh bhai … thank you so much” she whispered in my ears. “Anything for you, sweetie” I replied with a smile, squeezing her sexy ass cheeks with a smile.

She responded by lifting one leg and wrapping at around my thighs, and pressing her belly my crotch, causing my cock to stir. I pushed her away with a smile and said, “You girls better leave now, because your mother will be here now any moment with my lunch.” As I handed over the cans of Coke to the girls, I told her that I’d come by to their school and pick them up at
3:00. Jigna said she would not be able to come, as she had bunked the same class yesterday also. I was more than happy to hear that as that would mean I would have Sejal all by myself. As the two girls left waving their byes to me, I could not help but laugh inwardly at the good fortune that kept coming my way.

To be continued ...

Last edited by HardyBoys : 4th February 2010 at 03:13 PM.

Old 4th February 2010

piyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accolades
UL: 846.32 mb DL: 17.04 mb Ratio: 49.67
started going through your thread.... looks quite good till the part i've read

Old 4th February 2010
Custom title

HardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our communityHardyBoys is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush005 View Post
started going through your thread.... looks quite good till the part i've read
glad to hear that ... let me know your views once you're done reading ...

Old 4th February 2010
JaT BuLEt Te buLEt 100 Te

kartaroo2.0 has received several accoladeskartaroo2.0 has received several accoladeskartaroo2.0 has received several accoladeskartaroo2.0 has received several accoladeskartaroo2.0 has received several accolades
UL: 45.55 mb DL: 40.26 mb Ratio: 1.13
ya buddy update soon

Eh lok kehndey bauth sianey, chuldey Jattan de sir te thaney.

Old 4th February 2010

dancinghost is beginning to get noticed
UL: 6.78 gb DL: 13.27 gb Ratio: 0.51
good storyline, good detailing, good pace and good updating ...............

overall excelent

thanks for entertaining in a great way

Old 4th February 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinghost View Post
good storyline, good detailing, good pace and good updating ...............
overall excelent

thanks for entertaining in a great way
my pleasure, dancinghost

Old 4th February 2010

vinman has many secret admirers
Dear Hardyboys

You write damn well - nice build up to the story

Thanks for appreciating "My Story" - The feeling of appreciation is mutual

Vinman

Old 4th February 2010

vinman has many secret admirers
You can have a look at updates of my story

Would await your critical appraisal

Old 4th February 2010

baleno is an unknown quantity at this point
Bhai,

This is an excellent story. Hats off to you. Would you be updating it tonight?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls