Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to Give a Morning Blow Job - For the Ladies

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 28th January 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Man Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to Man Slut
Lightbulb

I do not take credit for this article

How to Give a Morning Blow Job

or

GOOD MORNING BLOWJOB

The perfect start of a day: waking up with a blowjob. Isn't that right guys? How about you ladies? Can you admit that you love the morning blow job. Your man still sleeping peacefully and you pouncing on him like a playful kitten. It's hard for any man to resist a woman who wakes him up doing that. So if your man has never woken up to the feel of your mouth wrapped around him, give this a try.

Old 28th January 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Man Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our communityMan Slut is a pillar of our community
Lightbulb

Step 1:

Pull the sheets, blankets, etc. back carefully and remove any clothing he might be wearing. Personally I like waking up completely nude with my guy snuggled in beside me, but you might be a little different. Just be careful not to wake him.

Step 2:

Run your hands slowly down his body, making sure he's still asleep. The perfect morning blow job is one your significant other wakes up to, not one he knows is coming.

Step 3:

Slide your body down the bed and choose the position you like best. Some guys will start responding right away if you try to climb on top of them, while other guys will sleep right through it. If your guy's a light sleeper, try sitting on your knees right against his hips and lean over his body.

Step 4:

Use your hand to gently stroke his shaft until he starts to get hard. You can go right down on him if you want, but I like to use my hands a little just to get him started.

Step 5:

Lower your lips and run your tongue gently over the tip. Trust me, this really gets a guy going. He'll still be asleep, but he'll love what you're doing.

Step 6:

Slowly suck him into your mouth, opening your mouth up a little wider to take him as deep as possible. Even if you never thought you were capable of deep throating before, with him completely asleep and no audience, you might just find how capable you really are.

Step 7:

Continue stroking the shaft while applying more pressure until your guy finally comes alive. Don't be surprised if he gets a little excited to find you down there while he's asleep!

Old 28th January 2010
www.MasalaDesi.com

Wink

Tips

Surprise your guy by doing this for no good reason! There are very few guys who don't love a morning blow job and most guys love when you do it completely unexpectedly.

Not all guys will actually wake up while he's getting a morning blow job! There are some guys who actually think they're dreaming.

Old 28th January 2010
7COLOR : ENJOY LIFE WITH COLOR

7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to 7COLOR
UL: 2.67 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.70
I AM HAVING THIS FUN FROM LAST WEEK

Old 28th January 2010
Custom title

anillegal is one with the universeanillegal is one with the universeanillegal is one with the universeanillegal is one with the universeanillegal is one with the universeanillegal is one with the universe
UL: 23.93 gb DL: 26.58 gb Ratio: 0.90
+18

Old 29th January 2010
Banned

Seasonal Sam is one with the universeSeasonal Sam is one with the universeSeasonal Sam is one with the universeSeasonal Sam is one with the universe
UL: 55.28 gb DL: 28.56 gb Ratio: 1.94
great

Old 29th January 2010
facebook.com/CelluloidIndia
Visit my website

weblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universeweblog is one with the universe
Interesting topic and exciting as well