Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > A Never before thread on Debonair !

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: Should a magazine like (old)Debonair be relaunched ?
Definitely Yes 79 84.04%
Yeah - ok 5 5.32%
Would be good - But I am ok without it 3 3.19%
No - Internet is better 7 7.45%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st June 2006

hunters is a pillar of our communityhunters is a pillar of our communityhunters is a pillar of our communityhunters is a pillar of our communityhunters is a pillar of our communityhunters is a pillar of our community
UL: 349.20 mb DL: 625.21 mb Ratio: 0.56
great series keep it comin

Old 21st June 2006

rsammy has many secret admirers
UL: 91.27 mb DL: 57.45 mb Ratio: 1.59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair_fan
Today's update starts with this teaser.

< image >

First of my meaningful centrespreads is next.

I hope to get your support to continue this thread......

And please, request to all who have these mags at home, please scan and post them.

thanks

deb fan
remember seein this mag with this pic in a friends home in hyd - man. awesome mag. awesome thread. awesome pics . repped u

just an idea - how bout someone startin a thread on pics from chastity?

Old 21st June 2006
X.P.P.
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Sam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSam Power has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 101.29 gb DL: 389.49 mb Ratio: 266.29
bring it on man

as a kid i remember planning for hours how to take the magazine from a lending library

Old 21st June 2006
avant-garde

Bohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autographBohemian has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 15.38 mb DL: 277.61 mb Ratio: 0.06
Great Posts. Keep it UP.
-----------------------------------------
Tattoos and Body Paints

Erotic Trees

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=2690848

Sexy Twins
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=2752313

Nude Madonna
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=64515

Adult Zodiac Signs
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...t=zodiac+signs

Old 21st June 2006

joy2003 has many secret admirers
UL: 13.94 gb DL: 15.50 gb Ratio: 0.90
rep 4plus

Old 21st June 2006

santosh0682 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 3.37 gb DL: 895.67 mb Ratio: 3.85
grt post man keep it up

Old 21st June 2006

samnav is beginning to get noticed
UL: 131.00 mb DL: 850.44 mb Ratio: 0.15
man i used to buy debonair too and i know now miss it pls post on and keep your good sorry great work

Old 21st June 2006
Custom title

ravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to ravishing Send a message via AIM to ravishing Send a message via Yahoo to ravishing
UL: 331.69 mb DL: 1.24 gb Ratio: 0.26
Repped Ya Debonair Bhai,U Know Initially I wanted to Keep My User ID Name on the Magazines name.Anyway Best of luck to u for this new thread.

I have about 75+ Debonair magazines and 15-20 Chastity Magazines but the Problem stands that I dont have a scanner to post the scanned images.

I'm One big fan of this mag too,infact every one is.If u go to the search page and search by the title of "debonair" U'll probably find 40 odd threads over this magazine already in xboard,but most of them are shut coz of lack of updates and exposure.Please its my request to you that u please continue this thread atleast six month long.

Ok enough of Bla-Bla,U please do u great job and I truly admire ur thought of opening this thread for the sake of Debonair Lovers and Fans Like us,i always thought of spreading the words out to open a new thread exclusively for debonair pics.

PS: Debonair Bhai if u have B/W Vintage Debonairs from 1973-1984 please please please post those images also coz the Vintage images are more sensual than New colour images(Completely my Opinion).

Old 21st June 2006
Custom title

ravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparaziravishing is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to ravishing Send a message via AIM to ravishing Send a message via Yahoo to ravishing
UL: 331.69 mb DL: 1.24 gb Ratio: 0.26
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsammy
just an idea - how bout someone startin a thread on pics from chastity?

Agree With U Sammy bhai,Chastity Magazine was equaly tastefull as the debonair magazine,infact in the early 90's when the Chastity magazine started this magazines centrespread were far more better than Debonair and It was even cheaper than debonair.

You would have 3-4 Centrespreads in each issue of chastity whereas in Debonair you would only have 2 centrespreads.
The Chastity Mag called their babes PYT(Pretty Young Things) they were shown in more enticing and erotic poses than Debonair Gals were ever.The chastity magazine took indian Glamour to a new Level.
One look at the centerspreads and u'll just be drooling over them again and again and don't ask me how many time I myself fantasised myself mastu$$$ting over these PYT's of Chastity.

So i ask Someone to start a thread on chastity mag also.

Last edited by ravishing : 21st June 2006 at 10:53 AM.

Old 21st June 2006
Fun, go for Fun :)
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
justsignin is one with the universejustsignin is one with the universejustsignin is one with the universejustsignin is one with the universejustsignin is one with the universejustsignin is one with the universe
UL: 402.71 mb DL: 700.88 mb Ratio: 0.57
++Repped

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls