Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Internet chat leads to sharing bed with housewife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

indodesiboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Internet chat leads to sharing bed with housewife

Hello guys My name is Harish. Basically i am from Chennai but now living in New Zealand. I am long time fan of exbii and regular reader of the stories in this site. Now i got courage to post my own experience here. This is the story about how my casual web chat lead me to a long term bed sharing relationship with a housewife lots love and fun. Its my first story, i try to describe as much as i could and sorry if there is any mistakes. Your comments are welcome. As i am from Chennai most of my conversation with her was in tamil, but for the readers i post fully in English.

Last edited by indodesiboy : 1 Week Ago at 05:33 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago

It all started around 2011, i was 22 and completed my engineering and searching for the job. Through one of my friend i came across a site through which we can talk to strangers without any id. So i liked that site and started using it. First few days i talked in there nothing much happened, mostly i chatted with both men and women. In few days i understood most of the peoples talk about sex in that website. I was excited and also scared. I was bored by watching tv so most of the time i spent in that site. I was really attracted to that site. One day around 11 in the morning while i was chatting I came across the stranger. I describe exactly like that chatting.
Me: hi
Stranger: hi
Me: my name is harish 22 male
Stranger: From?
Me: India
Stranger: where in india?
Me: Chennai. Wbu?
Stranger: oh really me too
(I was excited because for the first time i am talking to a stranger from same place in that site.)
Me: you male or female?
Stranger: female
(Oh my god i hit jackpot)

Old 1 Week Ago

I am updating guys...... please give ur comment...... how is the story...... should i continue or not?
Me: you male or female?
Stranger: female
(Oh my god i hit jackpot)
Me: can i know your age please?
Stranger: 24
(I was little confused because was elder than me n donít know wat to reply her so kept silent for some time)
Stranger: hey are you there? what happen
Me: ya ya i am here
Stranger: so what happen no reply
Me: nothing tell me
(still confused n donít know wat to talk)
Stranger: So what are you doing?
Me: Can i know your name?
Me: finished my degree and searching for job
Stranger: oh ok
Stranger: sorry my name is shobana
(Later i came to know that her name is different. For safety reason i am using shobana itself further mentioning)
Me: nice name pa
Stranger: tnx da
Me: what are you doing? Working?
Stranger: no no i am housewife
(i was totally dull. Found a girl to chat in that site after long time that too from my place but all waste now she is married. But i continued my chatting.)
Me: oh married? So young? how long?
(i donít know wat to talk so blabbering)
Stranger: its been a year now.
Me: 24 u r so young. Y so soon
Stranger: All because of my parents. Leave that topic
Stranger: Where do u live in Chennai?
Me: Adyar wat about u
Stranger: Mylapore
After that we chatted for another 15 minutes both exchanged detail about each other. In a short i tell about her. Her name is shobana living in mylapore, Chennai. She completed Msc. Her husband name is rajesh(changed) and he is in family textile business along with his father and elder brother. From her i came to know that her husband travels a lot and they were living as joint family. She donít have child also. By the time all my confusion was gone and we both chatted like friends of same age. We both talked about favourite actor, actress, movies etc. In my mind all some confusion is going on where shall to talk about sex or not. Because she completed a ignored about her personal life and talking more socially. So i was afraid and i donít wanna ruin good conversation between us. Sometime she replied very slowly and if ask she will tell that her internet is slow. At last i took courage and asked her
Me: I liked this chat very much, can be friends? Will to share any mail id or fb id?
I dint get any reply for long time. I thought she was angry and left. After that i continued to chat for long time but i couldnít get her. I was telling myself that i missed her.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

targetme has received several accoladestargetme has received several accoladestargetme has received several accoladestargetme has received several accolades
UL: 14.40 gb DL: 20.29 gb Ratio: 0.71
pls continue nanba...

Old 6 Days Ago

friends i am updating now pls leave your comment whether i continue or not?

With some hope next day i tried in that chat room but no luck. I know that i could never meet same people again in that site, but i wanna try. Hard luck. After an hour of chatting i got bored and frustrated, so went out to meet my friends. That day past same like that. Next day with a blind hope i started to chat at the same time. Like after an hour some magic happen. Till today i couldnít forgot that moment and how happy i was
Me: hi
Stranger: hi is this harish? From Chennai?
(i was literally jumping to sky)
Me: yes. is it shobana?
Stranger: ya ya omg....
Me: what happen that day i was worried are u angry?
Stranger: No da my net went down
Me: oh have u received my last message that day?
Stranger: yes
Me: so r u angry?
Stranger: Y? No
Me: Just asked. I give u my gtalk id if u want?
Stranger: i donít have gtalk id
Me: do u have gmail id rite?
Stranger: yes
Me: then download gtalk and ur gmail id is enough to login
After that she did as i as said and we both shared our gtalk id and became friends there. In my mind its say that this relationship is not going to just friendship its gonna lead more than that. Then i got a call from my girlfriend (Sorry guys i forgot to tell that i have 3 girlfriends in which 2 of them are sisters and another from my school. And i am not a virgin.) My girl friend told me that she wanna meet me now that her parent are went out. What a lucky day i thought myself
Me: i need to go
Stranger: y? Busy
Me: my girlfriend wanted to see me now some urgent i think(i lied)
Stranger: you have gf?
Me: yep
After a little pause i got reply
Stranger: ok go when u will be again online?
Me: evening is that ok?
Stranger: no i am going out with my in-law for shopping
Stranger: what about after 9
Me: no problem for me, what about ur hubby?
Stranger: ok then 9 o clock i tell u then other thing.
Me: ok then c u at 9 bye
Stranger: bye
After that i went to see my girlfriend. After this story i tell my sex experience with my other girl friends. I came home in evening. Went straight away for little sleep due to tiredness. Waked up by 8.30 and had dinner. Sharp 9 o clock i logged in my gtalk id. She was not yet online. So i started watching some movie. After 20 mins she came online and msged me.
Shobana: hi da sorry for late
Me: no problem so had ur dinner
Shobana: S da you?
Me: done madam
Shobana: y madam?
Me: just kidding. So how was ur shopping
Shobana: as usual. So wats ur gf emergency
I was 2 minded. Whether to tell true or lie. If she dint like i may lost her. But i wanna take my chance. So i told her
Me: nothing much. My gfís parent went out so she was alone thats y she called to her house
Shobana: oh. She scared of being alone or what?
I donít know whether she understand me or not or just playing with me.
Me: she s not afraid. She wanted to see me that is it
Shobana: that is it?
Now i got that she is interested in fun chat. So i took some courage
Me: i went there and i talked to her and...
Shobana: And? What
Me: i think you know what i did to her
Shobana: how do i know what u did there
Me: i know u r innocent. Me and my gf had some fun. Ok?
Shobana: i thought you were good boy. But u r bad
Me: what is bad in it. You never had any bf before marriage
Shobana: no
Me: oh anyway its not bad. Now tell me where is hubby
Shobana: donít change the topic da u bad boy
Me: if i am bad boy means y u talking to me
Shobana: i like to talk to u
Me: so u like the bad boys?
Shobana: i donít know but i liked to talk to you
Me: tnx but donít forgot i am a bad boy
Me: now tell me where is hubby
Shobana: he was out of station went for business matter
Me: how long?
Shobana: its been 3 days now
Me: so u alone in the room now
Shobana: s da

Old 6 Days Ago

rahuljainjain1985 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to rahuljainjain1985
wow..very good going boy...please continue..waiting to hear the update

Old 6 Days Ago

srinuvan has received several accoladessrinuvan has received several accoladessrinuvan has received several accolades
very good story waiting for next

Old 5 Days Ago

nuke6666 has received several accoladesnuke6666 has received several accoladesnuke6666 has received several accoladesnuke6666 has received several accoladesnuke6666 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to nuke6666
UL: 2.78 gb DL: 308.14 mb Ratio: 9.25
update

Old 5 Days Ago

Hello friend tnx for your comments i am updating now its a large one. Enjoy and comment.

After 5 min she said that current gone in her area so lets talk tomorrow. I said ok and went to sleep. Next day i were in online from the morning but she dint came. In evening while i was watching movie she texted me that today she cant speak to me that her husband is there and told me that she talk to me next day morning. I was little upset and said ok. Rest of the day went without anything interesting. Next day i were in online as she told and she also came at correct time.
Shobana: Hi da sorry about yesterday
Me: Good morning madam. No problem yaar. In fact i also busy yesterday(i lied).
Shobana: ya ya i know u were so busy thats y full day u were in online rite?
She know that i was in online full day oh my god i got my bulb
Me: so u know i was waiting for you but u dint talk to me
Shobana: Nothing like that da my husband came in early morning and was talking all day with me n others in the family. Thats y i couldnít msg u.
Me: at least u should have told me in morning itself na one msg i waited for u full day
Shobana: i know da i want to know how long u wait for me
Me: (With angry smiley) r u playing with me?
Shobana: sorry da donít get angry
Me: ur husband came na then y r u talking to me go n talk to him na
Shobana: he is not in home went to shop
Me: oh thats y u r talking me otherwise today also u wont talk. Ok bye i need to go(i lied)
Shobana: nothing like that da sorry donít get angry. U r my only friend try to understand
I dint text for sometime i know i scared her
Shobana: dai u r in online na pls reply da i am sorry
Me: hey just kidding donít be sorry yesterday u played na thats y to take revenge i played a little
Shobana: you idiot i almost cried u know
Me: wat idiot ah?
Shobana: yes u idiot, stupid, bad boy. Making girls cry
Me: donít praise me so much shobu
Shobana: what is tat shobu?
Me: short n cute for your name. Like it?
Shobana: no i donít like it. Its short but not cute
Me: but i like it so hereafter i gonna call u shobu only
Shobana: Dont call me in that name i donít like it
Me: sorry da shobu, i like the name shobu so i gonna call u shobu only ok da shobu(teasing her)
Shobana: told u na donít call me like that. I u call like that then i call u idiot
Me: i donít care shobu
Shobana: then ok da idiot
(later she told me that she like that name. Even her husband never used to call with cute names always use her full name only)
Me: then wat shobu?
Shobana: nothing da idiot, today ur gf dint call u ah? Talking to me so long
Me: i am talking to my girl friend only :P
(i know that she understand what i said)
Shobana: Wat who is ur girl friend?
Me: you
Shobana: hey idiot what r u talking i am married so mind ur words
(i know that she is faking that she is angry)
Me: cool madam cool. I know u r married. U r girl rite?
Shobana: yes
Me: are you my friend or not?
Shobana: yes i am ur friend
Me: that only i said u r my girl-friend. If you were boy i would have said boy friend
Shobana: dai u r the idiot i am not i know what u meant by gf
Me: no da i promise
Shobana: donít act too smart i know u da
( i also know her, she is enjoying my conversation just faking her angry)
Me: hehehe
Shobana: ok ok close ur waterfalls and tell me really ur gf dint call u and ask u to come to her house
Me: i talked to her in morning. Her mother will be in home so i cant go. Y r u asking it
Shobana: nothing just asked
Me: no no i can smell some stomach burning smell
(i like to tease her more and she also enjoying it i know)
Shobana: that may ur computer smell no one stomach is burning
Me: ya ya i know. Yesterday ur hubby is also in house so u must me buys all nite i never asked that rite
(i really want to know the answer and i prayed she should answer me truly)
For another 2 to 3 min i dint get any answer.
Me: hello u there? Sorry if i was mistakenly asked
Shobana: no no nothing like that da just...
Me: if you donít want to tell me means its ok donít tell ( but i want to know the answer)
Shobana: cha cha nothing like that. Yesterday full day he talked about his trip and in night he said that he is feeling tried and sleepy and slept. So nothing happened so i was not busy
( i know how much she hurt and on anotherside i was happy that it will lead me somewhere)
Me: sorry. But donít worry everything will be alright ( i donít know wat to say)
Shobana: ya i hope so
Shobana: sorry da my mother-in-law calling me i gotta go
Me: ok shobu take care
Shobana: ok da idiot bye
Me: hey one sec will u come to online tonight?
Shobana: i donít know da if possible i msg u
Me: ok bye take care
Now only i am seeing the watch its been more than a hour i was talking to her. And i was looking back into our conversation its nothing like conversation between to friends its more like conversation between lovers. I was fully charged because of that so immediately i called my gf but she dint attend and texted me that she cant talk her mother s near to her. Then i called her sister she told that she is in college so she cant come. But i need some one so called my school mate she told me she is with her friends outside. I told her i really want to see her and she told ok will be there in my house in 30min. I was happy and i played with myself to reduce some tension. She came exactly she said and looked very beautiful that day. Once i locked the door and carried her to my room and riped her dress like animal. In mind i was fully thing of shobana and our conversation and like animal i fucked my girl. She was shouting to slow down but i am no mood to hear her. After 45min i was done and i was lying beside her. She started scolding me for behaving like animal and ripped her dress. I know how to cool so again started her kissing and apologised to her for the act. Anyway she liked it and once again we did 2 more time that day and then she left. Still i cant stop thinking of shobana. Later once i started fucking shobana i told her the incident and she told me i am animal, bad boy etc. Who cares. Later that day my girlfriend called me for what i called i said nothing just to talk and talked to her around a hour all foreplay stuff and shagged of myself. At night i was waiting for her she msged me that we can talk tomorrow and said sorry. I was thinking the full day incident and how shobana turned me on. Atlast i played with myself and slept.

Old 4 Days Ago

srinuvan has received several accoladessrinuvan has received several accoladessrinuvan has received several accolades
very hot

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls