Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > indian punishment stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th May 2010

shalinisharma124 is an unknown quantity at this point
update......

The next week followed and simran started receiving daily punishments, I usually called her at 7:30 with her diary and her daily dose of punishments usually included 10-15 minutes of murga, 50-75 uthak baithak, 20-30 minutes of ear holding and hand spankings and canings varied. Simran had received 3 more black stars by Wednesday. Simran had this unusual way of reacting to things which was quite irritating, I tried to calm her but her wild Punjabi ways were still there, it was on Thursday that all of a sudden after dinner simran started arguing with me. Simran had received her quota of punishments for the day and she had been good that day and had not received murga punishment, just 50 uthak baithak and we had sat down for dinner, the vegetable had a bit more oil for my liking and I told simran to mind it in future. Simran started arguing and told me that in her house they used even more oil and that I was just finding faults and then she used abusive language towards me which I could not tolerate so I caught hold of her ear and told her to bring her punishment diary. She had received 9 black stars and I added the 10th one and drew a green card with a sketch pen. Simran started apologising but I told her firmly that it was too late now, I told her to go to our bedroom and hold her ears and stand facing the wall.

After 15 minutes, I went inside and called simran and made her kneel down besides me, after giving her good ear twists I announced the punishments for earning a green card, it included 30 minutes of murga, 150 uthak baithak, 1 hour of ear holding, 30 hand spanks and 5 canes. Simran started with these punishments and after 2 hours when she got relieved she was in a very bad shape, I pitied her but she deserved it. Simran faced a lot of difficulty during her murga punishment and I was very strict in maintaining the proper position with her head down and her hips raised with ears held tightly for full 30 minutes any deviations resulted in a stroke of the ruler on her back. Throughout her ordeal I reminded her that this had resulted from her misbehaviour.

Simran could not get up in the morning and I helped her in making B/F and told her that she need not do any work today. For the remaining week and simran was very well behaved and got very few punishments she was also getting more curious regarding sex and I decided that time had come for the real thing. I started with fore play for a few days and also made her feel my erect penis from outside then I did some fingering which she did not like but did not dare speak up. Then one fine day after fore play I got her down and removed my underwear and showed her my fully erect penis as I started to insert my organ into her she jumped and moved away from the bed and I was there sitting with my erect penis, I called her back but she told me that she did not want to do any thing with ‘that dirty thing’. I lost my temper and went to the bathroom, masturbated and then came out, simran was lying on the bed, I ordered her to stand up she complied, I then told her that if she did not want to have sex with me she ought to be punished she started arguing that having sex was not necessary so on and so forth. I got so angry that I grabbed her open hair and dragged her to the corner and got her into murga position after giving her 2-3 slaps. I caned her on her bare buttocks while in murga position and forced her to remain in murga position for 45 minutes. I then tied her hands from the curtain rods and delivered 4 whips on her naked back and did not untie her for full one hour. Afterwards I told her that from now onwards if she refused having sex with me she will have to become a murga for whole one hour.
The next week followed and simran started receiving daily punishments, I usually called her at 7:30 with her diary and her daily dose of punishments usually included 10-15 minutes of murga, 50-75 uthak baithak, 20-30 minutes of ear holding and hand spankings and canings varied. Simran had received 3 more black stars by Wednesday. Simran had this unusual way of reacting to things which was quite irritating, I tried to calm her but her wild Punjabi ways were still there, it was on Thursday that all of a sudden after dinner simran started arguing with me. Simran had received her quota of punishments for the day and she had been good that day and had not received murga punishment, just 50 uthak baithak and we had sat down for dinner, the vegetable had a bit more oil for my liking and I told simran to mind it in future. Simran started arguing and told me that in her house they used even more oil and that I was just finding faults and then she used abusive language towards me which I could not tolerate so I caught hold of her ear and told her to bring her punishment diary. She had received 9 black stars and I added the 10th one and drew a green card with a sketch pen. Simran started apologising but I told her firmly that it was too late now, I told her to go to our bedroom and hold her ears and stand facing the wall.

After 15 minutes, I went inside and called simran and made her kneel down besides me, after giving her good ear twists I announced the punishments for earning a green card, it included 30 minutes of murga, 150 uthak baithak, 1 hour of ear holding, 30 hand spanks and 5 canes. Simran started with these punishments and after 2 hours when she got relieved she was in a very bad shape, I pitied her but she deserved it. Simran faced a lot of difficulty during her murga punishment and I was very strict in maintaining the proper position with her head down and her hips raised with ears held tightly for full 30 minutes any deviations resulted in a stroke of the ruler on her back. Throughout her ordeal I reminded her that this had resulted from her misbehaviour.

Simran could not get up in the morning and I helped her in making B/F and told her that she need not do any work today. For the remaining week and simran was very well behaved and got very few punishments she was also getting more curious regarding sex and I decided that time had come for the real thing. I started with fore play for a few days and also made her feel my erect penis from outside then I did some fingering which she did not like but did not dare speak up. Then one fine day after fore play I got her down and removed my underwear and showed her my fully erect penis as I started to insert my organ into her she jumped and moved away from the bed and I was there sitting with my erect penis, I called her back but she told me that she did not want to do any thing with ‘that dirty thing’. I lost my temper and went to the bathroom, masturbated and then came out, simran was lying on the bed, I ordered her to stand up she complied, I then told her that if she did not want to have sex with me she ought to be punished she started arguing that having sex was not necessary so on and so forth. I got so angry that I grabbed her open hair and dragged her to the corner and got her into murga position after giving her 2-3 slaps. I caned her on her bare buttocks while in murga position and forced her to remain in murga position for 45 minutes. I then tied her hands from the curtain rods and delivered 4 whips on her naked back and did not untie her for full one hour. Afterwards I told her that from now onwards if she refused having sex with me she will have to become a murga for whole one hour.

Old 7th May 2010
Protecting babies since 2009

navratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazinavratri4u is hunted by the papparazi
Super hot updates

Number of abortions rise in Gujarat a couple of months after Navratri

Old 9th May 2010

desktop07 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 159.24 gb DL: 132.50 gb Ratio: 1.20
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 9th May 2010

thepleadian is beginning to get noticed
UL: 118.96 gb DL: 23.14 gb Ratio: 5.14
good story please continue...

Old 13th May 2010

update.............

The next day, I maintained strict discipline and even punished simran for mistakes which I earlier used to ignore. At bed time simran came in the room wearing her slip, I asked her what she wanted she can either remove her slip and come to the bed or she can go to the corner and become a murga facing the wall, simran removed her slip she was wearing a thong black nylon one her body was desirable though her wounds from yesterday’s beating were still fresh. She walked towards me and tried to argue that it was a Saturday an inauspicious day and may be we should have sex on some other day but I was in no mood to compromise, I grabbed her ear and took her to the corner and got her into murga position and made her make noises like a murga does ‘kukudo ku’ at regular intervals. I did not cane her as her previous wounds had not healed. After 15 minutes she asked for forgiveness by saying ‘aap please mujhe maaf kar de hum koshish karte hai’ I told her ‘tu boli kaise murga koi bolta hai chal kukudo ku kar aur maine tujhe kal hi kaha tha ki ya to sex hoga ya tujhe 1 ghanta khada murga ban na hoga ab chup karke murga bani rah gaand upper’ I saw to it that she remained in murga position for full 1 hour though she was very uncomfortable and in severe pain.

The next day, there was still no leniency and simran was apologetic and in pain throughout the day but I did not spare her from her evening punishment. At bed time I was a bit late as I had to make some phone calls and when I reached the bedroom, I saw simran lying naked on the bed and on seeing me she said ‘main saari ki saari tumhari hu’ and opened her arms. I removed my clothes and climbed onto her and started kissing her all over. She remained passive but did not stop me also after a few minutes of foreplay during which my penis had become erect, I separated her thighs and tried to insert my organ into her cunt but was unable to do so as she had put her lower body muscles into a tight spasm. I tried but could not penetrate, I asked simran to relax but to no avail. Finally I got tired and left her. This continued for three days even after watching blue movies and lubricants, relaxation exercises etc, and simran the cunning bitch blamed me for non-performance saying ‘aap se nahi hoga, koi baat nahi main phir bhi aap se pyar karongi’. Meanwhile simran was doing all right on the domestic front or rather I was too preoccupied on the sexual front to find her mistakes.

On the 4th day I spent a lot of time thinking and finally concluded that simran was just acting smart or unconsciously could not relax. I pondered over a solution and agreed on the principle ‘laaton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante’. That night I approached simran and told her that she should also participate in the foreplay and that she should also stimulate my penis with her hands, this made her uncomfortable but I insisted so she reluctantly agreed. We again tried but I still couldn’t penetrate, I got up and told simran ‘simran tum relax nahi karti ho tumhari neeche ki maans pesheya bahut tight hai inhe dheela karne ke liye tum kaan pakado aur 100 uthak baithak lagao’ simran tried to argue but I insisted that this I had read in a sex book, simran refused then I asked her to become a murga, finally simran relented and started with her uthak baithaks. I made her do uthak baithaks for 3 days and finally on the 4th day we made some progress and on the 5th day I penetrated fully and simran lost her virginity. Simran was a bit disappointed as was visible from her face as if she had lost a locus of control but I was very happy.

Gradually our sex life smoothened and now simran was also getting comfortable with the idea. Now I concentrated on other aspects which I had neglected during the last 10-15 days. One evening on a Tuesday, I did a surprise inspection of the kitchen and discovered it in a state of mess with spider webs and dirty utensils and open cans. I took simran to task and awarded her 2 black stars, I just casually asked her about how many black stars she had accumulated? She did not reply, I checked her diary and realised that after the green card she had further accumulated about 15 black stars so she had earned herself another green card which I did not realise due to my preoccupation in other matters as I described earlier. I caught her by her ear and dragged her to our punishment corner.

The next day, I maintained strict discipline and even punished simran for mistakes which I earlier used to ignore. At bed time simran came in the room wearing her slip, I asked her what she wanted she can either remove her slip and come to the bed or she can go to the corner and become a murga facing the wall, simran removed her slip she was wearing a thong black nylon one her body was desirable though her wounds from yesterday’s beating were still fresh. She walked towards me and tried to argue that it was a Saturday an inauspicious day and may be we should have sex on some other day but I was in no mood to compromise, I grabbed her ear and took her to the corner and got her into murga position and made her make noises like a murga does ‘kukudo ku’ at regular intervals. I did not cane her as her previous wounds had not healed. After 15 minutes she asked for forgiveness by saying ‘aap please mujhe maaf kar de hum koshish karte hai’ I told her ‘tu boli kaise murga koi bolta hai chal kukudo ku kar aur maine tujhe kal hi kaha tha ki ya to sex hoga ya tujhe 1 ghanta khada murga ban na hoga ab chup karke murga bani rah gaand upper’ I saw to it that she remained in murga position for full 1 hour though she was very uncomfortable and in severe pain.

The next day, there was still no leniency and simran was apologetic and in pain throughout the day but I did not spare her from her evening punishment. At bed time I was a bit late as I had to make some phone calls and when I reached the bedroom, I saw simran lying naked on the bed and on seeing me she said ‘main saari ki saari tumhari hu’ and opened her arms. I removed my clothes and climbed onto her and started kissing her all over. She remained passive but did not stop me also after a few minutes of foreplay during which my penis had become erect, I separated her thighs and tried to insert my organ into her cunt but was unable to do so as she had put her lower body muscles into a tight spasm. I tried but could not penetrate, I asked simran to relax but to no avail. Finally I got tired and left her. This continued for three days even after watching blue movies and lubricants, relaxation exercises etc, and simran the cunning bitch blamed me for non-performance saying ‘aap se nahi hoga, koi baat nahi main phir bhi aap se pyar karongi’. Meanwhile simran was doing all right on the domestic front or rather I was too preoccupied on the sexual front to find her mistakes.

On the 4th day I spent a lot of time thinking and finally concluded that simran was just acting smart or unconsciously could not relax. I pondered over a solution and agreed on the principle ‘laaton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante’. That night I approached simran and told her that she should also participate in the foreplay and that she should also stimulate my penis with her hands, this made her uncomfortable but I insisted so she reluctantly agreed. We again tried but I still couldn’t penetrate, I got up and told simran ‘simran tum relax nahi karti ho tumhari neeche ki maans pesheya bahut tight hai inhe dheela karne ke liye tum kaan pakado aur 100 uthak baithak lagao’ simran tried to argue but I insisted that this I had read in a sex book, simran refused then I asked her to become a murga, finally simran relented and started with her uthak baithaks. I made her do uthak baithaks for 3 days and finally on the 4th day we made some progress and on the 5th day I penetrated fully and simran lost her virginity. Simran was a bit disappointed as was visible from her face as if she had lost a locus of control but I was very happy.

Gradually our sex life smoothened and now simran was also getting comfortable with the idea. Now I concentrated on other aspects which I had neglected during the last 10-15 days. One evening on a Tuesday, I did a surprise inspection of the kitchen and discovered it in a state of mess with spider webs and dirty utensils and open cans. I took simran to task and awarded her 2 black stars, I just casually asked her about how many black stars she had accumulated? She did not reply, I checked her diary and realised that after the green card she had further accumulated about 15 black stars so she had earned herself another green card which I did not realise due to my preoccupation in other matters as I described earlier. I caught her by her ear and dragged her to our punishment corner.

Old 19th May 2010

update.......

After a good reprimand and ear twisting I asked her to tell me truthfully whether she had realised that she had earned a green card or it was also a surprise for her? She said she did not realise but it was evident from her face that she was well aware. I then asked her to get ready to receive the punishment. She apologised but seeing my attitude she went to the bathroom and was out to receive her share of punishments in 5 minutes. I first gave her the hand spanks then made her a standing murga facing the wall for full 30 minutes. It had been under 1 month since simran started receiving punishments but her stamina had increased like any thing now she would remain in standing murga position for 15 minutes without any deviation and she could do 100 uthak baithak on the trot. A girl of 18 years of age could be moulded nicely that’s the fun of marrying a young girl. Next came the canings, I tied simrans hands to her ankles and gave her 5 good strokes on her naked hips which jolted her like anything. Next came the 150 uthak baithaks holding ears. That night simran could not lie down on her back even after the ice packs and the ointments.

The next evening, I again checked the kitchen the mess was still as it was the previous day. I pulled up simran but she was very arrogant in her reply then I decided that simran required a harsher thrashing than she had been receiving so far. I told her that I would not tolerate any of her nonsense and she should immediately get on her knees and start cleaning the kitchen floor. I stood with a cane in my hands and supervised her cleaning she was wearing a red coloured bikini and every time she stopped I gave her a cane on her bottom. Then I made her clean the slabs and in 45 minutes the kitchen was shining clean. I then told her to go to the living room, there I made her stand on the centre table and told her to strip naked and hold her ears and start doing sit ups. Simran queried ‘kitne lagane hai’ I shouted ‘tum bas ginti karo aur uthak baithak lagati raho jab tak main rukne ko nahi kahu, poora baithna hai nahi to dobara 1 se uthak baithak lagane hoge aur har uthak baithak ke baad jor se bolo main jaban nahi ladaogi’ simran got down on her job and was loudly repeating what I had told her, when I stopped her after ½ an hour she had finished 235 uthak baithaks, she was drenched with sweat and panting like an old bitch. Uthak baithak or sit ups punishment is a very effective punishment, it is equivalent to murga or just second best to enforce discipline in all age groups, it is also effective in losing weight and even some people in the west have called it a form of yoga, superbrain yoga, anyway to me about 100 uthak baithak done with proper sitting below knee level on the trot can tame any female irrespective of the age group. I excused her to use the toilet and when she came back she was not finding her steps properly, I could have excused her at that moment but it is better to strike when the iron is hot, though I knew that any further punishment would deprive me of getting sexual pleasure from simran for 2-3 days but I wanted her to learn her lesson.

I said ‘simran tum ab murga ban kar khadi ho jao kaan poore khiche hue sar jhuka hua aur gaand upper hawa me’ simran made a face but quickly got herself in murga position. I watched her for any deviation, after 5 minutes simran was trying to shift her weight from one leg to another and trying to lower her hips, the uthak baithaks had taken their effect. This deviation was enough for me and I caught simran by her hair and made her stand. I then scolded her ‘dhang se murga nahi ban sakti kaam to hota nahi hai kam kam se kam murga to dhang se bana kar ab chal wapas se murga ban ek dum seedha aur murga parade kar’ simran looked at me blankly, I said ‘murga parade matlab murga ban kar chalna ab tu fata fat kukduko bolte hue is kamre ke 5 chakkar laga, bina ruke hue, bina gaand neeche kiye aur agar tu ruki to main teri khal kheench longa’ simran became a murga and with great difficulty started walking. This was an extremely difficult punishment and her body was in intolerable pain and was stretched beyond limits. Simran carried on but after just one round fell down on the ground. I got her back on her feet again made her a murga and told her complete her rounds, she did 2 more but again fell down and this time could not get up. She was crying and begging to get relieved, I took pity on her and told her to go to her room but before she went I announced that she will remain in her G-strings only for the whole week, day and night with no relaxation

Old 8th July 2010

update....

Next day simran apologised and promised that she will show more interest in household work. The week went on simran behaved properly and for a change I punished her with western punishments such as raising hands, toe touching etc, just to add variety. Simran was now getting used to the fact that I was the master of the house and my wishes were to be followed. 2 weeks passed, simran had received 4 more black stars and was just 1 star away from the 3rd green card or the red card. 2 days were still left in the month. I forewarned simran and she was at her obedient best. 1 more day passed, simran now was confident of surviving the month but this overconfidence capsized her boat.

It was in the afternoon that simran had left a pot on the gas stove with some water and got busy in some other activity and then went to take bath. The water got dried and the pot started burning raising smoke which set of the fire alarm resulting in automatic calls to my office and the local fire station. I rushed back home to find simran outside in a bathrobe with fire authorities checking the house. I thanked the firemen for their diligence and hugged simran in front of them showing my concern. After they had left I took simran inside gave her a good ear pulling and told her that she is going to have it in the evening. I returned to my office and was home by six. After my customary cup of tea I told simran to bring her diary. I entered her 10th black star and told her that she had received a red card. Simran tried to defend herself but I did not relent then again she got up and started for the room and stood in her usual ear holding position waiting to be punished.

I started with hand spanks to prepare her buttocks for further punishment and this time simran received 50 of them 25 on each cheek. Then I told her become a murga and just to add a bit of fun I told her to continuously move her hips up and down in a to and fro fashion. This continued for about ˝ an hour after that simran stayed in standing murga position for another ˝ hour. I allowed her to rest for a while and then made her do 200 uthak baithak on the trot while holding her ears criss cross. Then simran received 6 canes on her bare bottom turning her bottom crimson red. It was enough for the day but I warned simran that she will be punished daily for 7 days for creating such trouble.

Next morning I declared that simran will become a murga daily for 20 minutes and do 100 uthak baithak for 7 days and this will be in addition to her usual punishments. After the initial 1 month, simran improved dramatically in all fields and was minimally punished but I still kept a tab on her activities and reprimanded her in the form of punishments. In the second month simran received just one green card and though she was punished almost every day but her punishments included mostly ear holdings and uthak baithaks. On the sexual front simran was now enjoying sex like anything every night she was there waiting for me in bed. It was in the third month that I realized that simran was trained she did not receive any punishment for the whole week, I tried to find faults but I couldn’t do so. I removed the dress code and simran got in her bikini only while getting punished and off course at night we both did not wear any clothes. Her punishments were very few and the number of times she got made murga during the third month could be counted on fingers. After that I used punishments on maintenance basis, initially once a month than once in two months then once in three months.

I continued her punishments till six months and then told her that now she is trained but if she does a serious mistake she will get the same treatment as earlier. Now its three years since we married and I am a proud father of a young boy, simran and I are very happy, she tells me again and again that I have helped her to become a better person. As far as punishments are concerned I do not give punishments to simran, she herself comes to me if she has done a serious mistake and then accepts her fault and asks for punishment, I just tell her if she thinks she deserves to be punished she can carry out the punishment and she herself becomes a murga or does uthak baithak accordingly.

You may consider me as brutal but such training is desirable for every female so that she can become a dutiful wife.

end

Old 4th October 2010

i will shortly post a new story

Old 4th October 2010
Custom title

KBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accolades
Really great stuff. Thanks

Old 10th November 2010
Chota Don
Visit my website

Tady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universeTady_Bear is one with the universe
nice

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls