Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > indian punishment stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th January 2010

shalinisharma124 is an unknown quantity at this point
next part.......

As soon as I said yes to the proposal my mother insisted that we get engaged and then the wedding could be planned later that month before I leave for South Africa. After reaching back I contacted my business associate and he informed me that there was something urgent that required my attention and I needed to be back after 7 days. I informed this to my parents who insisted that I should get married and then leave. They convinced the girl’s parents and I got married in a matter of 4 days, since we did not have time for our honeymoon and the girl’s parents insisted that their daughter should stay for at least a couple of days before leaving, simran went back to her house and I made the preparations to leave and we met again at Delhi airport and boarded the flight to South Africa.

I made her feel welcome in her new house which was quite a mansion as compared to her village standards and there was only one problem that it was in wilderness with no houses around. I did all the running around cooking and she seemed to be adjusting nicely but there was a strange sense of aloofness in her as if she was avoiding any physical contact with me. On the third day after getting up I asked her to get me some tea she came back after 15 minutes and the tea she gave me was the worst tea I had ever had in my life. I did not tell her anything, and got ready and asked her to make omelette for b/f when I did not get the omelette after 15 minutes I went in the kitchen and I was appalled at the sight in the kitchen every thing was in a state of mess and the omelette was burnt, I still kept quite and just grabbed an apple and went to my work but now I was worried. That night as I tried to get near to simran she just shrugged me away saying that she was having her periods I insisted that ok we wont have sex but at least we can be together but she declined. I waited for another 3 days but simran’s attitude did not change she was still aloof as if afraid of my touch and it was very clear that she did not know how to cook.

On the 7th day after we had reached SA, I decided to confront her. I asked her plain and simply about what was the problem? She however declined and was very evasive. At bed time I told her that I wanted a physical relationship with her as it was my right as a husband, she was still reluctant and told me that she would first like to understand me and then proceed any further. I tried to explain but she was unwilling to understand at that moment I kissed her she again shrugged me off at that moment I got frustrated and pushed her and told her to pack her bags and go back to India. I marched out of the room and slept in the guest bedroom.

Simran woke me up at 7 in the morning and she had a cup of tea in her hand. She apologised for her behaviour and begged of me not to leave her and don’t tell anything to her parents. I sat her down and enquired in detail about her insecurities and feelings. She cooperated and told me a lot about herself. The gist of the matter was that she was not prepared for her marriage and she was literally afraid of the male touch, she had never worked at her home and so she did not know anything about cooking and household work. I also observed that she was very careless. At that point I decided that simran required a lot of training to be a good wife. I decided to train her myself and quickly devised a plan. I talked to simran about her training process and she agreed without asking any questions, one thing was clear that she wanted this marriage to continue.

Old 12th January 2010

whyme85 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 21.86 mb DL: 170.78 mb Ratio: 0.13
good go on

Old 13th January 2010

moon_twjst50 has received several accoladesmoon_twjst50 has received several accoladesmoon_twjst50 has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 192.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
aree brother plz kie muje bta d k may kisssi thread banio plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 13th January 2010
HARDCORE OPTION TRADER

register1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparaziregister1803 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to register1803
UL: 30.88 gb DL: 6.50 gb Ratio: 4.75
nice story pls update it

Old 13th January 2010

S.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our community
UL: 18.17 gb DL: 14.98 gb Ratio: 1.21
kitna wait karein update ke liye sir?

Pics & Vids Section
Nature's Amazing Pics

Old 16th January 2010

shalinisharma124 is an unknown quantity at this point
next part.....

Preparations for the training

As it was a Sunday, I was free, so after breakfast I went to the super market to buy certain essential material. It took me about an hour but as I walked out I had almost got all the things which I required. My bag included, 5 pairs of 2 piece bikinis, 5 thongs and G strings, 5 sleeveless silk slips, body oil, hair removing lotions and razors, a couple of wooden scales and a metal ruler, and a couple of nylon stockings which I intended to use for a different purpose. After making these purchases I went to the suburbs of the town which also had the red light area and there from a sex shop I bought a few CD’S and a thin leather whip. I still wanted a particular item which was not available even at the sex shop but my search ended at a nearby carpenter shop where I found my cane which was of the width I wanted, was pliable made a good noise when stroked in the air, though it was long as it was used for controlling sheep, but the carpenter obliged me by adjusting the length. He casually asked me why I wanted this cane I said ‘I have a big dog’ he smiled and said ‘dog or a bitch’ now it was my turn to smile we both laughed and I walked out of his shop and reached home.

After reaching home I hid the whip, cane and the rulers in the garage as I intended to use them at a later point of time, and brought the other things inside. Simran and I had our lunch of sandwiches and after that simran went to take a nap, I on the other hand was planning the strategies of training simran.

I woke up simran at around 5 PM and told her that she required to make a lot of changes in her attitude and behaviour, she meekly listened and said that she will try her best to change. At this point I laid down certain rules which she needed to follow.
The summary was that she should obey me at all cost, never argue or talk back, be responsible and respectful. I also explained that she should be in discipline and follow the rules. I asked her about her school life and whether she received any punishments at home or at school, she was a bit evasive but told me that she had received occasional beatings from her mother till the age of 14 but not after that and in school she received palm and leg canings with a wooden scale and occasional impositional punishments like ear holdings and sit ups holding ears which continued till class 12th when she left school. Then I asked her whether she had been made a murga in school, she blushed and said that girls are not punished in such a manner. The expressions of her face made it clear to me that she was lying either she had experienced murga punishment or she had seen other girls receive it. Then she asked me that why I was asking such questions did I intend to punish her? I reassured her that it was just a casual question as I had been punished a lot at home and if she had been punished she would have been a better individual. Then I went on to explain to her that disciplining is different from punishment however I indicated that if she did not remain in discipline she might get punished to reinforce discipline.

Old 16th January 2010
Custom title

aniket1131 is one with the universeaniket1131 is one with the universeaniket1131 is one with the universeaniket1131 is one with the universeaniket1131 is one with the universe
UL: 14.27 gb DL: 5.50 gb Ratio: 2.59
Nice update but a very small one...

Old 21st January 2010

moon_twjst50 has received several accoladesmoon_twjst50 has received several accoladesmoon_twjst50 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalinisharma124 View Post
next part.....

Preparations for the training

As it was a Sunday, I was free, so after breakfast I went to the super market to buy certain essential material. It took me about an hour but as I walked out I had almost got all the things which I required. My bag included, 5 pairs of 2 piece bikinis, 5 thongs and G strings, 5 sleeveless silk slips, body oil, hair removing lotions and razors, a couple of wooden scales and a metal ruler, and a couple of nylon stockings which I intended to use for a different purpose. After making these purchases I went to the suburbs of the town which also had the red light area and there from a sex shop I bought a few CD’S and a thin leather whip. I still wanted a particular item which was not available even at the sex shop but my search ended at a nearby carpenter shop where I found my cane which was of the width I wanted, was pliable made a good noise when stroked in the air, though it was long as it was used for controlling sheep, but the carpenter obliged me by adjusting the length. He casually asked me why I wanted this cane I said ‘I have a big dog’ he smiled and said ‘dog or a bitch’ now it was my turn to smile we both laughed and I walked out of his shop and reached home.

After reaching home I hid the whip, cane and the rulers in the garage as I intended to use them at a later point of time, and brought the other things inside. Simran and I had our lunch of sandwiches and after that simran went to take a nap, I on the other hand was planning the strategies of training simran.

I woke up simran at around 5 PM and told her that she required to make a lot of changes in her attitude and behaviour, she meekly listened and said that she will try her best to change. At this point I laid down certain rules which she needed to follow.
The summary was that she should obey me at all cost, never argue or talk back, be responsible and respectful. I also explained that she should be in discipline and follow the rules. I asked her about her school life and whether she received any punishments at home or at school, she was a bit evasive but told me that she had received occasional beatings from her mother till the age of 14 but not after that and in school she received palm and leg canings with a wooden scale and occasional impositional punishments like ear holdings and sit ups holding ears which continued till class 12th when she left school. Then I asked her whether she had been made a murga in school, she blushed and said that girls are not punished in such a manner. The expressions of her face made it clear to me that she was lying either she had experienced murga punishment or she had seen other girls receive it. Then she asked me that why I was asking such questions did I intend to punish her? I reassured her that it was just a casual question as I had been punished a lot at home and if she had been punished she would have been a better individual. Then I went on to explain to her that disciplining is different from punishment however I indicated that if she did not remain in discipline she might get punished to reinforce discipline.
very good yar
and plz kya may apni ek urdu may punshmint story post kar skta ho yaha per meri ek dost ki hai if you all dont mind

Old 21st January 2010

kia may apni ek story yaha per post kar skta ho

Old 21st January 2010

hello mera name moon hai or may lahore may rehta ho ye meri ek dost ki khahani hia jiss ka name sana hai .
so app log us ki hi zubani story sunnie
hi mera name sana hai . and may lahore may rahti hai . mera taluq ek boht hi gareeb ghar say hai.ye khanani tab ki hai jab may 10th k exam k bad farig thi , may ap ko apni family ka hal sunnati ho . hum do bhne or ek bhi hai bhi sab say chota hai jo k tab sirf 8 sall ka tha ek bhn thi jo k 15 sall ki thi and may 18 sall ki thi tab .mere papa ko falig ki bamari lag gie and . wo charpie k ho kar rahe gie . so muje matrc k bad taleem chorna paree and may nay soch ak may kisssii jaga job kar lo .

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls