Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Vadtal S*x Scandle !!! CAPS inside !!! Need video !!!

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th November 2004

mshah is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Hi guys,

I saw some pics of vadtal swami sex scandle !!! I also read that CAPS were taken from some CD...so I am pretty sure that CD is being relesed some where...do any one has that CD??? If yes, pls guys share it here !!!

Here is a link for the CAPS:

http://sandesh.com/sadhus/photos.htm

Here is the links where they say that the CAPS were taken from the CD:

http://cities.expressindia.com/fulls...?newsid=102820

If you like CAPS, do post replies !!!

Thanks in advance guys
mshah

Old 5th November 2004
๑۩۞۩๑ kG ๑۩۞۩๑
Visit my website

nisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universe
UL: 651.91 mb DL: 666.83 mb Ratio: 0.98
Bhai......aisa video .......maja aa jaye ga Plz Dhundo yeh video kahan hai..?
Chakk bhai you are the one who can recover this video .

Old 5th November 2004
๑۩۞۩๑ kG ๑۩۞۩๑
Visit my website

nisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universenisar123 is one with the universe
UL: 651.91 mb DL: 666.83 mb Ratio: 0.98
The news pasted here for Bhai log to see........

Sex, swamis and a CD: scandal sparks off row

Sadhus caught in the act will have to do prayischit, says Nautam Swami.

Express News Service

Vadodara, October 3: ONCE again priests of the Swaminarayan sect are in the news, and all for the wrong reasons. A three-year-old CD, showing two swamis from a Dabhoi-based temple having sex with a call girl, is the new low in the factional war of the 200-year-old sect. Just two months ago, six swamis were given a death sentence by a Nadiad court for murdering Swami Gadadharanand in 1999.

Pictures from the CD published in a vernacular daily on Friday sparked off a new round of allegations and counter allegations between the two factions led by deposed Acharya Ajendraprasad and present temple trust chairman Nautam Swami.

The two sadhus caught in the act on camera did a disappearing act from the Dabhoi temple even as concerned devotees and eager onlookers thronged the locked temple premises throughout the day.

The reactions were on expected lines. The Nautam group claimed that the sadhus were framed and a call girl was roped in to show the sect in poor light by the Acharya followers.

Meanwhile, the Ajendra group seized the opportunity to state that it was a mark of degradation and rot that had set in the sect under the leadership of Nautam. On Friday, they also called for the removal of both Nautam and the sadhus involved in the act.

Nautam called it a conspiracy of the acharya faction. Scandal tho hai. But its an old CD and it has been arranged by some people to denigrate the sect. It shows how low they can stoop to achieve their nefarious objectives, said Nautam, without naming anybody.

When asked what impact the news would have on sect followers, he admitted that it would be colossal, adding that it would be the image of those who framed the sadhus that would be ruined further. Of course, the two sadhus who have indulged in the act have to do prayashchit. They will have to go, Nautam said.

Meanwhile, Ajendraprasad refused to come on record. His son Lalji Maharaj, however, called it a result of the degradation that had set in since his father was removed from his position in 2001.

My father had suggested written tests for each aspirant sadhu before entry, so that only the right people join the sect. It was this issue of conducting a test before diksha that had made the Nautam group agitate against him and remove him. Now, they have to bear the fruit of their permissiveness. We were receiving complaints from some haribhakts about such activities, but now, they have come into the open, reacted Lalji.

However, he outrightly denied that someone from his group had framed the sadhus.

The sect has been involved in a vicious turf war over the Vadtal seat and other assets since 1902. The century-old conflict between the Dev faction (sadhus and trainees who believe that the temple is nobodys ancestral property) and acharya faction (those who believe that the sect belongs to the descendants of Lord Swaminarayan, believed to be an avtar of Lord Krishna) has seen acrimonious conflicts in the last couple of years.

Matters reached a head in May 2001, when the Dev faction brought in Tejendrprasadji from Ahmedabad for a diksha ceremony instead of Ajendraprasad.

The government intervened by setting up an arbitration panel under retired judge S B Dave of Gujarat High Court in June the same year. A settlement was brokered by the panel between the two factions in June 2002, but the Devs led by Nautam Swami backed out, leading to intensification of the struggle.

The Devs went to court again, first in Bhavnagar and then to Gujarat High Court, followed by the Acharyas. With the legal battle presently in the Supreme Court, the factions have even exchanged physical blows, media wars and personal attacks. Both sides refused to comment on any aspect of the legal matter, as it is still in court.

Old 5th November 2004
Bye Bye XB !!!

jollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps databasejollygujju has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to jollygujju Send a message via Yahoo to jollygujju
Cool

Hi to all...
I am Gujarati from India only... I have this CD..

But due to religeous things involve in it i am little affraid about the same.
otherwise i would have posted it before...

350MB of dat file is there and Gal in the movie is also gujarati..

Suggest me something ...

Old 5th November 2004

bhalo_chele is beginning to get noticed
Are vai plz post the vdo First let us see then we will think about Religious Thing

Old 5th November 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollygujju
Hi to all...
I am Gujarati from India only... I have this CD..

But due to religeous things involve in it i am little affraid about the same.
otherwise i would have posted it before...

350MB of dat file is there and Gal in the movie is also gujarati..

Suggest me something ...
hey gujju bhai !!!

kem chho??? mazama ne??? me to gujju yaar !!! need this vid !!! upload it asap !!!

BTW, where u from???

Old 5th November 2004
Actively Inactive
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip      
chakk_lo has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to chakk_lo
UL: 395.09 gb DL: 9.21 gb Ratio: 42.88
sent the ftp details to jollygujju......i hope he will upload the video soon

Old 5th November 2004
Custom title

enigma.fanatic has received several accoladesenigma.fanatic has received several accoladesenigma.fanatic has received several accoladesenigma.fanatic has received several accoladesenigma.fanatic has received several accolades
post caps atleast if not the vdo.u v have a penchant for sxcandals.

Old 5th November 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma.fanatic
post caps atleast if not the vdo.u v have a penchant for sxcandals.
Link for the CAPS are posted dude !!!

Old 5th November 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakk_lo
sent the ftp details to jollygujju......i hope he will upload the video soon
Hey cool chakk bhai

Hope to see the video soon

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls