Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > IS IT CORRECT THAT KAVYA MADHAVAN DIVORCED DUE TO

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th December 2009

MUTHUMOL has received several accoladesMUTHUMOL has received several accoladesMUTHUMOL has received several accolades
UL: 124.00 gb DL: 64.74 gb Ratio: 1.92
Thumbs up

IS IT CORRECT THAT KAVYA MADHAVAN DIVORCED DUE TO

SHE DISLIKED BJ AND HUS FORCED TO DO THAT

I HEARED THIS FROM A FRIEND, IS IT CORRECT OR ANYNE OF THE BELOW IS THE CAUSE. WHY SHE CAN TELL THE TRUTH IF THERE IS NO HIDDEN PROBLEMS WHICH IS SHAME .....SHE SHOULD DISCLOSE, IF NOT NOBODY WILL ACCEPT AGAIN IN FILM INDUSTRY. IF SHE DISCLOSED EVERYONE WILL ACCEPT HER NEXT ENTRY, I FEEL. I AM ACTUALLY A FAN OF HER, AND LIKE HER SO MUCH.......Thanks.

1. SHE DISLIKED BJ AND HUS FORCED TO DO THAT
2. HUS'S FAMILY SAW THE SCENE IN MEESHAMADHAVAN(SEXY SCENE)
3. SHE HAD INTERCO*R*ED BEFORE MARRIAGE WITH DILEEP OR SOME OTHER ACTOR
4. SHE DISCOVERED HUS'S SEX AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER LADY

POST COMMENTS

Last edited by MUTHUMOL : 24th December 2009 at 06:51 PM.

Old 24th December 2009
Custom title

joker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universejoker123456 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTHUMOL View Post

I HEARED THIS FROM A FRIEND, IS IT CORRECT OR ANYNE OF THE BELOW IS THE CAUSE. WHY SHE CAN TELL THE TRUTH IF THERE IS NO HIDDEN PROBLEMS WHICH IS SHAME .....SHE SHOULD DISCLOSE, IF NOT NOBODY WILL ACCEPT AGAIN IN FILM INDUSTRY. IF SHE DISCLOSED EVERYONE WILL ACCEPT HER NEXT ENTRY, I FEEL. I AM ACTUALLY A FAN OF HER, AND LIKE HER SO MUCH.......Thanks.

POST COMMENTS

Quote:
it is funny such a experienced bjwoman behave like this

what is this women made of

Old 24th December 2009
Indian Aunty Lover
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
mr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to mr.boob Send a message via Yahoo to mr.boob

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 24th December 2009

MUTHUMOL has received several accoladesMUTHUMOL has received several accoladesMUTHUMOL has received several accolades
UL: 124.00 gb DL: 64.74 gb Ratio: 1.92
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker123456 View Post
it is funny such a experienced bjwoman behave like this

what is this women made of
Oh my god, I was unaware that her toppest craft was that. I thing you mean that, I thing one of american resident mallus on exbii(Anybody here in US wanna know him, I think he(Kavya's Ex Hubbu) is an american residing SW Pro) can say right answer, I appreciate ur reply sir.............

Old 25th December 2009
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
UL: 8.42 gb DL: 8.61 gb Ratio: 0.98
wtf thread
There are manifold reports about users making reply with little to no purpose in NRG ......We only have adults here and let the maturity in you be visible in your replies too... by order - The mature mods

Old 25th December 2009
Banned

alamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to alamzada2007
UL: 16.00 kb DL: 12.56 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTHUMOL View Post

POST COMMENTS
How can a wife(get/seek) divorce from her lawful husband without recourse to law though oral sex will come within the ambit of sodomy which is one of the grounds for obtaining divorce in India? But how can she prove it? May be on the ground of "cruelty". As she is an actress, the court will be reluctant to buy her version for granting her a divorce decree expartee. Both she and her husband can get divorce decree by mutual consent.

Old 25th December 2009
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universe
UL: 192.00 kb DL: 1.44 mb Ratio: 0.13
actually the truth is she is used to shitting in indian style toilets...but her inlaws has western loos, our kavya likes to sit like a frog while shitting and she hates western stuf..that is the reason...she told me this reason

Old 25th December 2009
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
UL: 8.42 gb DL: 8.61 gb Ratio: 0.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by scentofaslut View Post
actually the truth is she is used to shitting in indian style toilets...but her inlaws has western loos, our kavya likes to sit like a frog while shitting and she hates western stuf..that is the reason...she told me this reason
well are u the toilet cleaner that she tells u such shit
There are manifold reports about users making reply with little to no purpose in NRG ......We only have adults here and let the maturity in you be visible in your replies too... by order - The mature mods

Old 25th December 2009
Banned

TUTICORIN HERO is a pillar of our communityTUTICORIN HERO is a pillar of our communityTUTICORIN HERO is a pillar of our communityTUTICORIN HERO is a pillar of our communityTUTICORIN HERO is a pillar of our communityTUTICORIN HERO is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
well are u the toilet cleaner that she tells u such shit
shit thread

Old 25th December 2009
In the Cleavage of Anushka

tallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps databasetallboy70016 has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.68 gb DL: 34.60 gb Ratio: 0.37
bakwaas thread

DISCLAIMER: ALL THESE PICS POSTED BY ME ARE NOT MY OWN. THEY ARE THE RESULT OF INTERNET BROWSING, SEARCHING AND ARE DOWNLOADED FROM OTHER WEBSITES. IF ANYTHING OBJECTIONABLE, ANYONE HAS ANY OBJECTION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POST NUMBER, SO THAT THOSE PICS CAN BE REMOVED

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls