Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > The Secret Sex Life of Madhuri Dixit and other Bollywood Actresses? Is this real?

View Poll Results: Are Bollywood Actresses and Sexy/Rich Housewives Made Sluts in Private, Forced Sex?
Yes Men Force Themselves on Bollywood Actresses and They Have Rough/Dirty Sex 21 63.64%
Yes, Actresses and Powerful Men/Film Men have sex but not common and After a While 12 36.36%
Sexy Rich Housewives get Fucked by Other Men Somewhat 12 36.36%
Sexy Rich Housewives are often their husbands sex slaves 9 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th December 2009

7thagent7 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Secret Sex Life of Madhuri Dixit and other Bollywood Actresses? Is this real?

I heard from a source who worked in Bollywood that actresses have a lot of sex with film producers, business men, and actors. Its ironic because India acts conservative; and the actresses are very innocent in public but slutty in private.

Specifically, my friend told me that Madhuri Dixit, in her younger days (most likely after) got drunk at this producer's place and he fucked her up the ass; was very dirty/rough; apparently; she sucked a bunch of guys' cocks also. Is this true? What other actresses are like this?

I mean; I wouldn't blame those guys. In India its common to force yourself on a women if you are a powerful guy; and she has such huge tits, a big round ass, smooth skin, long hair, gorgeous face/smile. Amongst the rich, is it normal for a powerful/rich guy to make his wife his sex slave, fuck actresses, and force himself on widows/single moms/divorcees? I heard that also when the typical sexy housewife (delhi specifically) with huge tits and shapely body with a bubble ass is approached for sex often when her husband is away. For example, men in their 60s ex military, pounding a housewife up her ass while the husband is away. Give opinions?

Old 13th December 2009

7thagent7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll give the entire sexual story my friend in the film industry told me about Madhuri dixit and other actresses; if you guys tell me if you think these are all true, the casting couch is true, and tell details of rumors/stuff you know. And a story about a hot housewife if you guys reply

Old 17th June 2010

chapri is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 544.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
please post the story

Old 18th June 2010
Custom title

premraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
do post

Old 18th June 2010

Ramesh.sk208 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.08 gb DL: 1.02 gb Ratio: 1.06
Post your story yaar!

Old 18th June 2010

Gaala is an unknown quantity at this point
Post it buddy...

Old 7th April 2011

shuklnalin has received several accoladesshuklnalin has received several accoladesshuklnalin has received several accolades
please post the story of madhuri dixit

Old 7th April 2011

hot_sunny35 is an unknown quantity at this point
ya i do belive in this, i seen some incidence in real, and got news also, seen actress having weekends with producers, even heros also have to fullfill rich housewifes desires

Old 8th April 2011

samshyam1988 has many secret admirerssamshyam1988 has many secret admirers
ya continue

Old 8th April 2011

cool13 has received several accoladescool13 has received several accoladescool13 has received several accoladescool13 has received several accolades
yes it wl definately there and the actresses surely fucking the producers and business man.. pls post the story

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls