Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Wife Fucked by My Cousin

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th November 2009

didi_gul is beginning to get noticed
UL: 3.18 gb DL: 2.64 gb Ratio: 1.21
Wife Fucked by My Cousin

Hi Friends, This is my first Post, hope you will like it....

wife fucked by my cousin

This is real erotic story of my wife kaamini. I will go some fast throughout dear so please adjust. My wife kaamini is just amazing this is my challenge if I broadcast the picture of my wife all the fsi members would be stuck there; well she is extra ordinary sexy. This is what happened when we went to my cousin’s town after a year of my marriage due to some function held there. My cousin was just so open with me as at the time of our teenage we were so close that sometimes we help each other in masturbation and share some erotic fantasies’ like everyone .
Now what happens that I was just unknown that my cousin name ricky was so sexually attracted towards my wife . he was just treating my wife so specially but I don’t think like that something strange as it is happens in relations and villages. Well at the same night my wife asked me about him that there is some strange in ricky’s behavior but I don’t take it seriously and asked her to do so and I somewhat inform her about my closeness with him and put these as reason. My wife was satisfied and she just slept .next day my wife was forced to fly kite at roof with all the small members and relatives and she couldnot refuse. But she does not know kite flying and then suddenly ricky was there and start helping her, the roof was so high and the boundry wall of roof was so high like in villages as well as the small children were also just below 12-13 so ricky found a chance to touch kaamini he was just pretending to teach her flying kite but by the way he just pick kaamini’s hand so delicately and teach her the tricks of flying kite . at the same time his another hand was just crossing the waist of kaamini that is just 24” in diameter and very soft and ideally toned, fair like the veins looking out from skin , looking in a sexually shape between the pleets of green saari of bandhage to achieve the position of the kite flying he put his other hand just touching waist of kaamini and pick other hand of kaamini , suddenly kaamini hesitate but after a moment she accept by just shifting herself little bit behind to free from the ricky’s hand on her waist.i was observing whole drama from the room of roof and just invisible from everyone . I was shocked that how kaamini is just accepting suddenly I remembered about her interest in reading the article of extramaritail affair in magazines and watching the similar t v serials as usual , I found that there is also something in kaamini’s mind so I decide to be a just observer.
There the intentions of ricky were very clear he approach kaamini and motivate her to take a kite war with another kites and she agreed . This was the opertunity that ricky was waiting for he just start moving fast his actions and start touching waist , chest, arms and hips of kaamini by the rush of kite war . meanwhile when they cut a kite and enjoy the victory kaamini just jumped and turned about him and hugged him in excitation of first kite victory but ricky was so active he just grip her from both hands from the idle waist with small recommended flesh and about 10” visible between the blouse and lower border. After 15 seconds she realized and quiet ricky and start shying . I saw ricky who was just looking perfect in his work and he didn’t do anything like misbehave. He greet her for her victory and then they sitt there and start some talking , this was nothing strange for the incient children there but I was just feeling so strange but there was something that stoping me to prevent all this . I feel some lust in kaamini’s eyes too and ricky was just under confusion that wheter kaamini is on same tract or it was just general thing. Then i heard them talking when they gradually came near the window of room I was present, Vicky was very deliberately praising about kaamini’s beauty like “ bhabhi u r looking just gorgeous and this green saree is just poeming ur fairness , u are just looking like some bollywood actresses in movie and kaamini was shying suddenly kaamini asked him to show his curves of arms [biceps] that he has developed with heavy exercises . ricky show his solid arm shapes and kaamini just touching them and asked to ricky that she is also very aware about fitness and go to jim everyday and missing it here . ricky replied not to be worry he has a small jim in its house itself and his body fitness was also crafted here only , he promised her and asked to come in that room at 7:00pm. At the time she just went to that room and ricky was waiting there in only shorts and just nothing on above, due to the darkness and early sleeping hobbits no one seen kaamini entering the jim room but I was also there just trying to observe the situation , there was a window on the other wall just opening in the rough side of house so they don’t consider on that and it was good place for me , lights were dimn and ricky asked her how to help , kaamini show her intereset in toning her abbs.

It was just wish come true for ricky he asked kaamini to change the dress that was put there in dressing room , and kaamini came out with a denim shorts and a t shirt looking so hot , the t shirt was just so short that there is only a inch margin to cover the waist but kaamini was looking comfort in that , it was so strange too. Then ricky instruct her to sleep flatly on a bench and tie her hand back to neck and asked her to fold the legs too. This is the genral exercise he was trying to help her he put his feet on kaamini’s feet and hold the fold of legs of kaamini and asked her to start pushing up , kaamini start it ,. Due to the short t shirt when she completes a round of exercise and flat down to ground the 8” wide scene of kaamini”s belly with pinkish fair appearance and just deep idle elliptical navel made ricky so exited , but suddenly kaamini suspect of this and instantly ricky shifed his view towards her face and asked her to close her eyes to achieve the deep working of the exercise and kaamini followed that too . now its easy for ricky to take a full view of this heavenly scene comfortably, then he asked kaamini that “ bhabhi do u know the impact of this exercise on abbs , she replied yes its effective , ricky asked do u feel this impact instantly any time ? she repled with no , ricky asked to show it, he asked kaamini to just hold the position while pushing up at a instant where there is maximum strains on the abbs he just press abbs of kaamini gently and show the impact of exercise as a hardness inside kaamini’s belly resisting the pressure of blow made by ricky’s hand, she smiled and relaxed that how strange about the exercise working on her abbs .but ricky was Just fulfilling his wishes by these means . kaamini asked him that how do u know in details about this ricky replied I am a jim instructor at a town nearby and its my profession . and he said that he knows more then it and asked her if she want to know , she replied positively and again ricky found a golden chance to touch her . he just very professionally asked kaamini to take her t shirt up to show the whole belly part from 3”below navel to almost near the breasts . she done it surprisingly and ricky start putting his hand on kaamini’s belly showing the effect of abbs exercises and there working and how to tone abbs .ricky was cleverly licking kaamini’s navel so many times and toching belly so erotically . suddenly he offer a back massage for her , but kaamini refused this time she said how can its possible you are my husband’s cousin and how can I be topless in front of u . but ricky conveyed her so deliberately and show her the certificate of spa institute and assure her to be professional and finally kaamini agreed again , I was just in very embracing condition that what to do but something making me so sick to see all these and not to do anything . now she was just laid on her belly completely nude above waist and I could see the hunger of sex and lust in eyes of ricky he was just climbing up the stairs to have a sex with kaamini very fast . he start rubbing his hand on her back and try to do some erotic postures and also take his fingures towards the deep belly portion , he was trying to touch the roundness of kaamini’s breasts but very cautiously and pretending to do all as professionally . then he suddenly asked kaamini to lift her stomach up for a special massage of stomach kaamini try to do so hesitantly and ricky put both hands to grip her from the navel and start wandering her stomach and navel so softly and erotically, suddenly he intentionally rise this grip towards her breast and daringly hold both breasts of kaamini . I was shocked and waiting for kaamini’s response but unexpectly she little bit hesitate yet did not resist too hard, the whole effort of ricky was almost effective and he made her hot .
After this response of kaamini ricky became wild and just turned her about his own and kaamini turned with closed eyes by shying and topless with mind blowing upper part of body that have been seen by me only so far , her idle breast cups were just like a nipples fixed on some big tennis ball just looking so hard dedicated to be perfect round , pinkish fair with transparent look, showing veins and redness of flesh inside skin . the flat toned stomach and idle elliptical deep navel made ricky crazy and he just put his tongue inside the deep naval and start sucking it wildly, kaamini start moaning and he just hold her from the waist and laid over her and start her kissing hungrily . kaamini joined and tied him from his back . after almost 2 minutes of liplock kiss he lift kaamini in his hands and let her lay on the carpet on ground.he has got the green signal and he start the power game , he grip her both hands with his hands and rise them up and again kissed her so patiently and then continue with nipple sucking and licking to give pleasure to kaamini and kaamini was moaning so erotically. Then again he wandered his toungue to kaamini’s stomach and start sucking it suddenly he turned towards her waits and bite her there erotically ,kaanini shouted with pain and joy then he put his toungue to her nice navel and start licking it and it was just uncontrollable for her she just grip his hairs and show her horniness , ricky threw out the shorts of both and pulled out the black designer panty of kaanini they both were nude and hot and ricky start licking the sweet devine pussey of kaamini with his tongue and with one hand he start erecting his 9”cock to its full extent . then he part apart and kaamini saw his cock having muscular look and just waiting for her she catch it with her hand and start rubbing it and ultimately she started blow job for him he was just became crazy and wild with this and after a minute of this blow job he jumped on kaamini and start widening her legs and touched his cock to her pussey and give a strong blow to her pussey and again kaamini start shouting followed by moaning and ricky fucked her wildly for more then 5 minutes , I was there at window and strangly enjoying this event and just not in condition to accept the reality of this event. I asked to me wheter it’s a dream or what no but it was reality . I was shocked . they have finished the round and kaamini rushed to the dressing room and took up her saree and adjust herself to be normal an d there was a huge sound of invitation of dinner by a boy of 17 yrs family member . kaamini opened the door and inspect the darkness present as before and go to the upper floor where the dinning haal and kitchen was .

Now I am starting the second encounter of my wife with my cousin Vicky. the whole things happened at Ricky’s village were over after two days when we came back to our city. I was so confused about what was happened , my wife and cousin were cheating me and I was not angry while filling so strange wild side of sex. I was just not able to believe on myself that how can I be a visitor of this event and did not try to stop it.
Well after around 15 days in evening when I reached to my home after job time ,I see ricky was there talking to my family and my mother was just asking to him about the news from village and relatives. He saw me and stood up and hug me in our old manner like everything just as usual , i saw my wife serving him coffee and a special highly ambitious lightening in her eyes . I could understand the chapter they both want to continue the game anyhow.i went to my room and let me be fresh and my mind was continuously thinking about what is going to be now. Suddenly when I was at a point in my room from where I can see some part of my kitchen , I saw ricky was talking to kaamini standing very close to her .my kitchen is so isolated that there is only its door and the place I was standing are the point of view of kitchen from whole house . the door was opened but the direction was so far sided so almost they were not seen by anyone. he just put his two fingers motioning like foot walk on kaamini’s uncovered waist to the portion of tummy inside shadow of her transparent red saree .she shy with cunning smile and stop ricky to do so as she was so aware of any family person’s presence. One more thing I noticed that my wife was used to wear her saree in very graceful way almost covering every part of her body, in my house due to the presence of my parents. I can hardly see her flat arched stomach line 20% of it. Her blouses are also specially stitched to use in home extra long to cover her tummy and waist and she bind her saree almost 1.5 inch above the navel one of the most inviting and sizzling in world. But that day she has strangely bind her saree just 1.5 inch below navel with the saree transparent red is my favorite one that highly make me exited she know very well. But I have instructed her to wear it in night and only in my room just before the round of lovemaking. I was surprised how she was dressed today in that hot appearance in home only. The blouse was so deep from both sides showing her fair cleavage with bisected by wide cleavage line and showing the ideal shape of her breasts. And the inviting back side with two arm ending bones dancing on ricky’s intentions. ricky was just unable to control, he went to the door and took a look of lobby out of kitchen and again come close to kaamini and grip her from beside and put his both hands tightly on her belly and start kissing her back very wildly, kaamini was very afraid she just be free of his grip and put a small slap with love to him and asked something, ricky smiled and leave her . I was predicting that it may be a promise of giving him a hot pleasure tonight. ricky was continuously staring towards her erotic belly and the movement of navel with the kaamini’s different postures during work in kitchen and she was realizing all these too . I could understand now that why today she has ware this transparent saree with showing navel and huge cleavage .i was again where I was before 15 days and my mind was again in same condition as well. I think now I was just enjoying this wild fantasy of let wife fucked by someone else. I was being drive by my sexual fantasies of my incautious mind. I became fresh and take my night suit and went to the guest room where ricky had put up his luggage , but he was not there , I close the door from inside and then I activated my hidden camera placed there already . this camera I have placed to that room so that whenever any hot relative of me or any friend stay here with his wife ,I can see their night scene but I was not expecting that there would be the name of my wife and cousin in the list . I had prepared myself for the live telecast of this erotic game. Very soon we were on the table of dinner and I can see the dishes specially made for ricky.kaamini sit just between me and ricky and while eating I found ricky pressing kaamini’s left hand that is resting beneath the table ,

kaamini was just not stopping him and allowing him to do so . after a half an hour of dinner we complete a round of talking about here and there and then we departed to sleep . kaamini was there in my room trying to be normal and having two glasses of milk with her . she start sipping her glass and I put glass to my side table and start reading a book ,she asked me to have milk . I can understand she was trying to let me sleep. I made my mind run some fast and ask her to got my tablet of daily course placed in living room that I forget to take , she found It usual and went to take tablet for me . I then pour all the milk to my sink and came back to my bed and put the glass in my hand touching the lips. when she came I just pretend to finish it and took pills from her and swallowed it . she has a slight cunning smile on her face and I was thinking how a woman can do this very easily its fact there is no any guarantee of corrector of woman and destiny of man. I start to act like some heaviness in my eyes and just pretend to sleep . I tried to feel closing eyes what she is going to do. She wait for more than five minutes and then switch off the lamps. She was sleeping quietly and just passed 15 minutes and then touch me to feel that either I am sleeping of not , I show no response and start slow snoring , her voice of breathing became some faster as she has just find all her ground clear , I feel she stood up from bed and start walking calmly towards the door . very silently she open the door and went out . I also became relax and I open my laptop connected to that guest room’s camera. Ricky was on the bed and lamps were clearly playing sufficient light to room. But ricky was not sleeping he was waiting I know for someone. Suddenly his room’s door opened slowly and kaamini was there still in that red transparent saree , ricky saw her and rush to her while she turned back towards door and locked it . I can see everything very clearly. Ricky again tied her from back and his hands start rubbing both sides of waist ,kaamini is just sex goddess I have said to all of u and ricky was became crazy to find her in this way , he bite her shoulder excitedly and one of his hand he put on the breast of kaamini , then kaamini again let her to be free and turned towards him . she hug him and took a lip lock kiss from him it was just looking like a movie’s scene. Then ricky start his game he took her near to the bed and got a soft black silky long ribbon in his hand and tide it to kaamini’s eyes and made her just not to see any thing . I can assume that he is going to made foreplay with her. Then he slowly laid her on the bad and tied her both hands to the back of the bed . I think I have seen this type of lovemaking in many of movies , I was just highly excited due to my dark side fantasy . ricky inaugurate kaamini’s flat semi hard , toned, fair , stomach from removing saree on it, he can see the 14” of her belly from blouse below line to the bend of saree. He passionately start kissing her whole belly and put his tip of tongue to her navel and insert it to its maximum and then he remove the pallu of her saree completely from her know she was looking in her blouse and saree remaining in lower side over petticoat. Kaamini was lustfully enjoying with breathing high and sensetionally. ricky took a piece of ice cube and start rubbing it sexily on her chicks and then on lips and then start running it towards her neck and then having a round of her cleavage and again on the belly , kaamini was now burning with ice due to highly horned sex.he run ice cube on her belly and then start rounding the ice cube surrounding her navel and then put some drops of ice water in her navel .when it was full of water he throw ice cube and start licking that water in her navel with his tongue tip and suck it . both of them became too hot , he start opening her remaining cloths starting with blouse and bra and then saree very rapidly . now the kaamini was just totally nude with having only silky ribbon on her eyes, ricky again start a one more round of kissing her now from below to head I could see the excitation of kaamini while he was over her pussy ,navel and breasts , she was trying to be free from the prison of that ribbons tied with her hands to bed. This is what fire of sex . and suddenly ricky also took off his all cloths , his cock became red from tip and acquire its maximum length and hardness. I could see more comfortably then the last encounter in gym room in village. I was also burning with taboo of sex by seeing them do so. Then he free her eyes from that ribbon and took his cock near to her mouth she start giving him a excellent blowjob by having fucking and sucking way both. Then ricky turned reverse and made 69 position and start licking her pussy so erotically , they were enjoying sex more comfortably here then first time in gym at village. My wife was enjoying the pussy licking and sucking and ricky was doing it with full hard work
They both have became red hot now , ricky turned and kaamini was moaning wildly . ricky’s cock was now fully ready to drill he widen the thighs of kaamini and laid over her and put the tip of his cock on her pussy lips and start hammering his tool . the rapid round was testing their passion and finally ricky spread his cum inside kaamini’s pussey . both of them were breathing high , ricky after a minute loosened the ribbons of kaanimi hands and kaamini sleep in hands of him for sometime . and I was just seeing it like movie . she then stood up and wore her saree and ask ricky to now wait for 2-3 days for next round and left the room . I shut the laptop and again pretend to sleep . she came in my room and observed me and laid over the bed and went to sleep.

THE END.......

Waiting for Reply.....

Old 25th November 2009
Custom title

sana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our community
wow very nice story... thx

Old 6th December 2009

Thank you Sana

Old 6th December 2009

kalyansundar08 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice yaar

Old 6th December 2009

virus29 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 880.00 kb DL: 4.99 mb Ratio: 0.17
Nice story

Old 7th December 2009

Thankyou Kalyansundar08 and Virus29........

Old 7th December 2009
huchkaaaaa...aahu ..aahu
Visit my website

thetarzon is hunted by the papparazithetarzon is hunted by the papparazithetarzon is hunted by the papparazithetarzon is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to thetarzon Send a message via AIM to thetarzon Send a message via MSN to thetarzon Send a message via Yahoo to thetarzon Send a message via Skype™ to thetarzon
UL: 7.24 gb DL: 1.34 gb Ratio: 5.39
uffff ....NO comments
Please DO NOT post download links or pics from sites using redirects. It is no longer allowed on Xossip. Hope you will refrain from posting such links in future. Doing so will result in admonitory action in the form of infraction and if required, a ban.

Thanks
THEtarzon

Old 10th December 2009

Geetika 10 is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

This story is making me crazy.

Old 10th December 2009

shelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazishelmet18 is hunted by the papparazi
Story badhiya hai. I liked it very much...

Old 12th December 2009

Thanks to all of you Friends..........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls