Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Potty Problem....

View Poll Results: Do U Have Potty Problems (Indigestion Promlems) ?
Yes. 6 33.33%
No. 12 66.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th November 2009
www.babesandbutts.blogspo t.com
Visit my website

magicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmagicman555 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to magicman555
UL: 4.00 gb DL: 7.66 gb Ratio: 0.52
isabol is also good, take 2 teaspoon every day

Old 9th November 2009
Custom title

harryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our communityharryhott is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to harryhott Send a message via Skype™ to harryhott
UL: 2.92 gb DL: 3.86 gb Ratio: 0.76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternalme View Post
habitual constipation is a chronic disease also, its a mixture of organic disease and some part of psychological setting of somatic disease, its no wonder some of the exbiians also suffering from this disease, if will be better for them if u shade some lights on this.
I am trying my best to respond as per my knowledge. Kindly let me know, if you mean to know something else or additive information. If you require, i can post a large article on constipation here also.

Habitual constipation is a chronic constipation. Basically there are many myths about constipation. In medical terms if we have bowel frequency between 3-21 per week then it is not known as a constipation. Most of people think that if they are not having atleast one bowel movement a day then they are suffering from constipation, which causes mental stress and other problems like reduced quality of life also. The medical fact is that Less than 50% of the population passes one bowel movement a day.

usually habitual constipation can be a result of prolonged mental stress also. Constipation is usually caused by a disorder of bowel function rather than a structural problem. Common causes of constipation include:

Inadequate water intake.

Inadequate fiber in the diet.

A disruption of regular diet or routine; traveling.

Inadequate activity or exercise or immobility.

Eating large amounts of dairy products.

Stress.

Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, which is sometimes the result of pain from hemorrhoids.

Overuse of laxatives (stool softeners) which, over time, weaken the bowel muscles.

Hypothyroidism.

Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.

Antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum.

Medicines (especially strong pain medicines, such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills).
Depression.

Eating disorders.

Irritable bowel syndrome.

Pregnancy.

Colon cancer.

Chronic constipation patients often suffer from other problems like gas, mainly caused by prolonged remaining of food in bowel and putrefaction and fermenting by enzymes. They also may develop other IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome conditions), and some heart diseases also.

For the treatment of Constipation High fiber diets & more intake of liquids are mainly recommended.The most common sources of fiber include:

fruits and vegetables,

wheat or oat bran,

psyllium seed (for example, Metamucil, Konsyl),

synthetic methyl cellulose (for example, Citrucel), and

polycarbophil (for example, Equilactin, Konsyl Fiber)

The best way of adding fiber to the diet is increasing the quantity of fruits and vegetables that are eaten. This means a minimum of five servings of fruits or vegetables every day. For many people, however, the amount of fruits and vegetables that are necessary may be inconveniently large or may not provide adequate relief from constipation. In this case, fiber supplements can be useful.

Ispagol/other type of laxatives is recommended to most of the patients. But, If you are suffering from chronic constipation avoid using the products having senna in them for a longer period of time.

Old 13th November 2009

wolfpackx has many secret admirers
UL: 193.51 gb DL: 126.78 gb Ratio: 1.53
eat foods which are rich in fibre.
like fruits which help the bowel movement and facilitate defacation easy.

oat meal soaked in milk overnight or a bowl eaten after your dinner will help a smooth passage of bowel movements.

drink lots of water and cut out on caffeine and cigarettes, alcohol as they tend to make your bowel movement sluggish.

if all things don't work you can try the laxatives (dulcolax) sometimes if the situation is too problematic
but don't use it often as it might lead to other problems if used often and will result in ulcers .

lastly change your lifestyle eat healthy, exercise and get a good amount of sleep.
and make sure to include atleast 2 portions of fruit in your food all the time.

Old 13th November 2009
Former 'MEMBER OF COUNCIL'
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Downloaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Downloaders Category      
byculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 3.49 gb DL: 1.81 gb Ratio: 1.93
i SECOND WITH budmash'S ADVICE.kAYAMCHURNA.
Once in 3 months, but don t make it a habit of taking it frequently else it makes the elasticity of your intestine weak thus resulting into serious case of constipation whereby only 'soap water pump tubes' will have to be inserted into your anus everytime you have to get going.

If possible take kayamchurna with warm water before going to sleep @ night, so by lunch time next day the work will be done.Minimum 3 visits to the loo after taking KAYAMCHRNA proves that you have cleaned your system.

While taking a shit, if you feel that you are not satisfied then you can use the 'GONDHAN' technique whereby you 'contract' and 'expand' your anus hole @ a faster pace & it works after a minute or 2.If u observe many animals,dogs,cows use this technique.
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=187783

Last edited by byculla : 13th November 2009 at 11:47 AM.

Old 13th November 2009

snow_white is an unknown quantity at this point
You are requested to post replies relevant to the topic only. All content posted must be clear and unambiguous. No idle chit-chat or sarcastic replies will be tolerated in this section.

Doing so will result in admonitory action in the form of infraction and if required, a ban.

do not post smilies in this section. if you have any advice on the issue please post that. No unnecessary spamming

Last edited by raul19 : 13th November 2009 at 09:28 PM.

Old 5th December 2009
:dazed:
Visit my website

agyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeberTooth4U View Post
Its Been Long Since I Had A Satisfying Loo.My Complete Lifestyle Has Changed.I Never Get Pressure For Loo At Morning Now Neither At Day Time.The Condition Is So Worst That Now I Go To Potty (Loo, Tatti) Once In @ Days

Is There Any Doc Here????
Guys Plz Help Me.Suggest Me What Should I Do, Before I Get Graved In My Own Poo
Plz Suggest Me, Becas I Dnt Want This Problem To Get More Severe

Plz Help, I Beg
if you r going to potty once in a day than it is not constipation please do not make jokes in this section
for treatment :-

1. the effect of cooking in Aluminium cookware can also cause chronic constipation.This can cause stubborn constipation in many people change to stainless steel and treat the constitution and if the poisoning is not severe the problem will rapidly resolve.
for homoeopathic treatment you can send me a pm
or you can go to this constipation

Last edited by agyaat : 5th December 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Old 5th December 2009
Former 'MEMBER OF COUNCIL'
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Downloaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Downloaders Category      
byculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 3.49 gb DL: 1.81 gb Ratio: 1.93
Quote:
Originally Posted by agyaat View Post
if you r going to potty once in a day than it is not constipation please do not make jokes in this section
for treatment :-

1. the effect of cooking in Aluminium cookware can also cause chronic constipation.This can cause stubborn constipation in many people change to stainless steel and treat the constitution and if the poisoning is not severe the problem will rapidly resolve.
for homoeopathic treatment you can send me a pm
or you can go to this constipation
i think by @ he means 8
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=187783

Old 5th December 2009
:dazed:
Visit my website

agyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by byculla View Post
i think by @ he means 8

yahi soch kar mene age jawaab bhi dene ki kosis ki he baki batein to aap log bata hi chuke the jo bacha tha wo mene batane ki koshis ki he.

Last edited by agyaat : 5th December 2009 at 05:39 PM.

Old 6th December 2009
dooki is my girl :love:
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Uploaders Category    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
kunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kunwara42010
UL: 27.11 gb DL: 6.68 gb Ratio: 4.06
take
lactulose
i dont know the brand name
but ask to a chemist for the salvey brand

Last edited by kunwara42010 : 6th December 2009 at 03:46 PM.

Old 6th December 2009
Banned

alamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazialamzada2007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to alamzada2007
UL: 16.00 kb DL: 12.56 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeberTooth4U View Post
Its Been Long Since I Had A Satisfying Loo.My Complete Lifestyle Has Changed.I Never Get Pressure For Loo At Morning Now Neither At Day Time.The Condition Is So Worst That Now I Go To Potty (Loo, Tatti) Once In @ Days

Is There Any Doc Here????
Guys Plz Help Me.Suggest Me What Should I Do, Before I Get Graved In My Own Poo
Plz Suggest Me, Becas I Dnt Want This Problem To Get More Severe

Plz Help, I Beg
Anal suppositories will help you in this regard.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls