Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th October 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Talking

Guys all of us must have seen or heard our Bhabhis, Moms, Aunties, Sisters, GFs getting molested or physically and sexually harrased.

Share your experiance or the facts you know in details and get repped.

Share not only for me, but for the whole of Exbii

REAL STORIES ONLY

Old 30th October 2009
Still Alive

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
UL: 186.38 mb DL: 1.92 gb Ratio: 0.09
friend

Old 31st October 2009
Heads I win.. Tails you lose..

xs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our community
UL: 6.08 gb DL: 8.77 gb Ratio: 0.69
I had one experience. I was I think in 8th.. my uncle was driving the car and my aunty in front seat.

Me and my cousin(my aunty's son i think in 5th) were sitting in back seat me left window seat, my cousin right window seat with a family friend of theirs in the middle seat. We were on our way to a movie and it was evening so slightly dark.

The f**kin asshole put his hand next to the front seat from the left side. I wasnt sure at first then I clearly saw him grabbing my aunty's boob and squeesing it. Till today I don't like that guy. But anyway as I got older I heard stories aunty was sleeping with him.. still how could he do that with my unlce driving and me sitting back there I don't know. Anyway this is my real experience..

Old 31st October 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs4t5 View Post
I had one experience. I was I think in 8th.. my uncle was driving the car and my aunty in front seat.

Me and my cousin(my aunty's son i think in 5th) were sitting in back seat me left window seat, my cousin right window seat with a family friend of theirs in the middle seat. We were on our way to a movie and it was evening so slightly dark.

The f**kin asshole put his hand next to the front seat from the left side. I wasnt sure at first then I clearly saw him grabbing my aunty's boob and squeesing it. Till today I don't like that guy. But anyway as I got older I heard stories aunty was sleeping with him.. still how could he do that with my unlce driving and me sitting back there I don't know. Anyway this is my real experience..

repped u bro. thanks a lot !

Old 6th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

more please...

Old 8th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

???

Old 9th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

???????

Old 9th November 2009
Custom title

popyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazi
i myself molested an aunty in bus.bus was full of passangers.i was standing behind this aunty.at first i touch her big gaand.it was so soft.she did not say anything,then i started to press her big soft assballs over her saree and try to push my finger in her asshole.she still did not react,i think she enjoyed it.then i placed my erected dick on her ass and rub my dick on her so soft big ass.i worn lungi.so i enjoyed it very much .it was dark.nobody could see it.then i hug her from behind and pressed her big boobs under pallu and rub and push my dick on her ass hard like ass fucking.at last my cum out and wet my lungi and her saree,peticoat as huge cum out from my dick.then i got down next station.i have never seen this aunty again.
this was my first experiance regarding aunty when i was 18 and age of that aunty was may be 35 to 38.after that i became an aunty lover and aunty fucker

Old 9th November 2009

truthisopenlife is an unknown quantity at this point
once me and my aunty were in a very crowdy bus .the buis got no space and allfull with people standing and when the stoppage came my aunty got no way but to pass through the people . i was watching her she just got to rub herself inbetween the people .i m sure many have felt her boobs and ass

Old 12th November 2009

carpenoctem is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
we were in an trade exbition ...it was very crowded near the rides area there was no queue or anything all the people started pushing each other my mom was terribly groped by some muslim students for nearly 2 mins or so.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls