Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > unable to find a downloaded file?????????

Old 15th October 2009

ironclaw is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 306.60 mb DL: 577.89 mb Ratio: 0.53
Question

I downloaded a movie in 4 parts from rapidshare.I always save downloaded files in a password protected folder,while dlding the 2nd part i forgot to open the folder using password,but still the file dlded and got saved in some location.All the 4 files are dlded using IDM.when i tried to open the file from IDM by right clicking and then clicking on open folder,it is displaying a message as ' the file has been moved '.The location where i selected to save the files has only 3 parts,2nd part is missing.where is the 2nd file saved in my pc?????

Old 15th October 2009
Custom title

ambush has disabled reputations
UL: 26.06 gb DL: 25.28 gb Ratio: 1.03
Does IDM have an incomplete folder, where it keeps files that are being downloaded. If there is one, you can try checking there.

Old 15th October 2009
tied...tried. n tracked
Visit my website
  XP Artist: XP Artist      
mysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps databasemysticalboy2001 has hacked the reps database
UL: 35.27 gb DL: 3.11 mb Ratio: 11616.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironclaw View Post
I downloaded a movie in 4 parts from rapidshare.I always save downloaded files in a password protected folder,while dlding the 2nd part i forgot to open the folder using password,but still the file dlded and got saved in some location.All the 4 files are dlded using IDM.when i tried to open the file from IDM by right clicking and then clicking on open folder,it is displaying a message as ' the file has been moved '.The location where i selected to save the files has only 3 parts,2nd part is missing.where is the 2nd file saved in my pc?????
remove the password protection from the folder and then check.