Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Kajol and Ajay punish Rani

Old 3rd October 2009

horny_guy has received several accoladeshorny_guy has received several accoladeshorny_guy has received several accoladeshorny_guy has received several accolades
Kajol and Ajay punish Rani

"Of course, I do still think that my sister deserves a little payback for the way she treated you... can't have her doing that to my husband." She tossed her hair.

"Of course not," agreed Ajay, not sure at all what she was talking about, but perfectly willing to go along with whatever she wanted. Smiling, she leaned forward and his eyes couldn't help but travel down to his wifeís cleavage, "I think we can arrange something for her when she gets home, don't you?" The towel slipped a little and he could feel his dick stirring, "And I can think of a few things to do in the meantime... can't you?" She got up and started walking towards the stairs, her delicious ass peeking out from underneath the hem of the towel.

As he ran up behind her - his towel fluttering behind him before landing on the floor - and grabbed her, she shrieked with glee as he picked her up and began to carry her up the stairs as they shared their kiss.

Ajay couldn't believe his good fortune. Not only had he not gotten in trouble for cheating on his wife with his sister-in-law, but now his wife Kajol was going to help him get back at Rani as well. Ajay couldnít believe that his wife bought his story of Rani being the one who seduced him, even though the opposite was true. He remembered Kajol was always jealous of Rani, her gorgeous looks and absolutely sexy body. She know saw this as a way to punish her sister for being so sexy and she wasnít going to let this chance go. This was her payback on all the attention Rani got. Kajol was herself an extremely good looking woman, but Rani with her skimpy clothes always stole the show. This was her payback for the incest that her sister got into.

Kajol slipped a drug into her sister's drink during dinner and now she was helping him carry Rani up the stairs and tie her face down to the bed... they were going to wait until she woke up before doing anything else though. It wouldnít be nearly as much fun with her asleep. Stripping her down they placed her on the bed, a bundle of blankets was placed under her hips to keep her ass in the air... they tied her hands behind her back and her legs to the bed so that she couldn't go anywhere. Ajay privately thought that Kajol would not look nearly as good as Rani was in this position and his bulge said it all.

While they waited for Rani to wake up she sat on his lap on the bed and they kissed passionately, slowly divulging each other of their clothes. Kajol kissing and Rani naked tied in front of them had the effect of making him more horny than ever.

"Are you sure you want me to take her ass and not yours?" he asked, panting as her fingernails ran down his back.

"No," she giggled at the expression on his face, "But we've already gone through all this trouble, and I really want to watch."

Ajay groaned at the lustful feelings she aroused in him and gripped her ass with his hands, kneading her butt-cheeks with his fingers. Their kisses became deeper and rougher, his dick was rubbing along the inside of her thigh and he longed to just plunge it into Raniís body, forget Kajol and fuck his sister-in-law raw. Just as he was about to lose control they were interrupted.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" They looked over to their side where Rani was now awake and glaring at them, Kajol straddling Ajay as they held each other.

"Oh good, you're awake," said Kajol.

"WHAT THE HELL!" yelled Rani, "LET ME GO!"

Shaking her head in disappointment, Kajol got off of Ajay's lap as her younger sister continued to scream at them and picked up Rani's panties off the floor. Balling them up, she shoved them into Rani's mouth before her sister had realized what she was going to do. Now her yells were muffled by the fabric, and Ajay looked admiringly at his sister-in-law.

"Come over here and lemme lube you up honey," cooed Kajol, picking up the bottle of KY jelly and reaching for him. Eagerly Ajay went to his wife's hands, his cock bouncing in front of him. She lathered him up as they watched Rani struggle on the bed.
But when he did get behind her, watching her jiggling buttocks, he found that he did want to part them, split them open... all his old vindictive feelings came rushing back as he watched her struggle.

"Decided to fuck my husband?" she snarled, as Ajay pressed his dick into Raniís ass as she shrieked and started struggling even more, Kajol coming around to hold her sister in place and watch as he violated her ass, He jabbed a few inches deeper and Kajol smiled as Rani's eyes popped. Looking around she opened the night stand drawer and pulled out her sister's vibrator, turning it on she pressed it underneath Rani and against her clit. If Rani came, while Ajay raped her ass, it would just be too perfect.

Rani's body jerked as it was assaulted with pain and pleasure, the dick in her ass burning and make her bowels cramp as it invaded her, and the vibrator against her clit buzzing inharmoniously with the discomfort in her backside. Rubbing the vibrator against her clit, Kajol smiled as she watched her husband's dick bury itself in her sister's asshole, the hole looked stretched around the invading member. She wondered if her own looked like that when he took her. Ajay pillaged her ass, fucking her hard and taking his own pleasure in it, leaving Rani's orgasm up to Kajol to engineer. A vibrator would probably do a better job than he would anyway. When her hips began moving involuntarily against the vibrator - and consequently against his thrusts - he grinned and began fucking her even harder, gripping her hips as he set a bruising pace.

Although Rani was doing her best not to humiliate herself, the pumping of a dick in her ass actually was starting to feel kind of good. The burning pain had stopped and now it was a slick movement that left her feeling full and shivery; combined with the ever-intensifying vibration on her clit she was actually starting to build towards an orgasm. Wriggling, she tried to fight it, but her movements just ended up moving her closer to climax rather than further.

As he moved within her, her ass started ripple around him as she writhed, and he could hear the change in her moans. Kajol was watching her sister with an odd expression on her face - envy, lust, arousal... it made his balls tighten to see her watching them. Gritting his teeth he thrust hard into Rani, pushing himself as deeply as he could go each time before letting out a bellow with his final pump as his back arched slightly and he came, spurting cum into her bowels. Kajol turned up the vibrator to its highest intensity and pressed it hard against Rani's clit as she realized Ajay was cumming; feeling his dick pulse in her ass and the pressure of the vibrator sent her soaring and she began cumming as his orgasm finished.

Breathing hard, he leaned on Rani's backside as her body shook and she finished out her climax, his dick slowly shrinking inside her hole.

Kajol removed the vibrator from her sister's pussy as he pulled his dick from her ass and they kissed happily. He said, "I'd better go wash myself off, I'll be right back." She ended up going with him to wash off the vibrator as well.

Coming back into the room they looked at the sweaty girl on the bed; she was struggling again, trying to get loose.

"You know," said Ajay slowly, "There's still one person in this room who isn't satisfied... I don't think that's quite right."

"You offering to do something about it?" Kajol smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he gave her a strange smile.

"Not me..." his gaze drifted over to the struggling figure on the bed as his hands stroked the small of her back, "Someone else..."

Surprised, a little unsure of what to think, Kajol looked at her sister's well toned backside.

Kajol looked at Ajay, "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting."

He grinned at her, "Well, I've always wanted to see two girls go at it, and you seem to be angry at her ... besides, I know you're turned on right now. I think that it would be a good finishing punishment."

Looking back at her sister, Kajol considered... it really would be a good final revenge. Years of having to deal with Rani fuck her husband rushed through her mind... along with all the times Rani had blamed things on her, all the guys that Kajol had liked that Rani had gotten to first... the way that Rani had treated Ajay - even if it had ended well for Kajol. Not to mention the burning ache in her pussy from watching Ajay take her sister's ass cherry... sure she wanted his hard dick in her, but that wouldn't be nearly as deliciously naughty...

"I can give her a spanking while she eats you out," continued Ajay wickedly, watching the expression on her face carefully. He added, "Of course we don't have to if you don't want to."

Something inside Kajol snapped into position and she grinned up at him, kissing him hard, "You dirty man... I'll do it. You better enjoy the show though."

"Oh I will," he grinned, "Besides, there's just something so much more taboo and erotic about it when it's your sister... heh, you're right, I'm definitely a dirty man. Think I need professional help?"

"Maybe, but get it later," she told him, giggling and tossed her hair flirtatiously as they moved towards the bed, where Rani seemed to sense their approach and stopped struggling. With their arms around each other they stood where she could see them.

"You're going to do one last thing for us," Ajay told her, and he turned his face towards Kajol as he stroked her hair, "You're going to eat out your sister here..." Rani's eyes got very wide and her struggles renewed, "And I'm going to be spanking you to make sure you're doing a good job. That means that the spanking will stop when she cums." Both of them grinned at her horrified face as Kajol got onto the bed in front of her and spread her legs, scooting forward so that her wet pussy was right in front of Rani's gagged mouth. Screeching, the older sister tried to turn her head from side to side, anything to get away from that spread pink pussy.

"Ready?" asked Kajol, looking up at Ajay with a mischievous grin, her eyes alight with anticipation and excitement. Grinning he slammed his hand down on Rani's ass as Kajol pulled the gag from her sister's mouth and pressed her pussy to it. Rani's shriek vibrated her pussy lips, but there was no tongue follow-up. So she told Ajay, "Hit her harder, the shrieking feels nice but she's not even trying."

As Ajay's hand crashed down on Rani's backside again she began licking at her sister's pussy, ignoring her revulsion in favor of reducing the pain. It was slick and musky, but didn't taste too bad as long as she didn't think too hard about the fact that the pussy belonged to her younger sister. Kajol moaned as her sister's tongue began sliding and licking along her heated slit, frantically swiping up her juices. Seeing the expression of satisfaction on Kajol's face Ajay reduced the brutality of his spankings; realizing that the better she pleasured her sister, the less her ass would hurt, Rani started sucking and licking like a fiend.

Doing everything that she herself liked, she sucked on her sister's pussy lips, nibbling them gently and sliding her tongue up and down the wet slit, trying to press a stiffened tongue into the hole. Moaning, Kajol humped her pussy up and down on her sister's face, coating her lips in juices as her hands wound in her sisterís hair. The spankings lowered down to a light sting as Rani ate out Kajol, licking frantically and teasing her sister's clit with her tongue.

She made little figure-8's with her tongue, licked until the organ cramped and then sucked and nibbled until she could lick again. Eating frantically her ass wiggled as she tried to escape the slaps; they weren't particularly hard anymore but the more that he hit her the more her ass hurt anyway, and she certainly didn't want them to go back to being hard and painful. So she licked, nibbled, and found herself actually starting to get into eating her sister out. There was something very sexy about being so vulnerable, and even though the girl in front of her was her sister, she couldn't deny that she had always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman.

Laying back, Kajol kept one hand in her sister's hair and began playing with her tit with the other. Continuing to spank Rani's ass, Ajay could feel himself getting harder as he watched this erotic display of lesbian incest, as he watched his wife completely succumb to lust under her sister's tongue. Kajol was writhing in heat as her sister found her clit with her mouth, nuzzling it with her lips before sucking it between them and rolling it between her teeth. Rani was eating her out better than any guy ever had, even Ajay, she seemed to know all the exact right spots and pressures to use on her, spreading pleasure throughout her entire body. Moaning lustily, Kajol shuddered and her back arched as Rani bit down, nibbling gently.

Shrieking with rapture, Kajol came hard, her juices flowing into Rani's mouth and she swallowed her sister's juices automatically. Ajay watched as his wife writhed, her face flushed with passion as her hands pulled her sister's face deeper into her pussy. She sighed as her orgasm completed, her expression dreamy as she looked up at him over her sister's body.

Rani sagged, completely exhausted and her mind overwhelmed by everything that had just happened.

The couple untied her hands and legs and left her there, dressing quickly and running out to the car.

"That was hot," Ajay told her as they drove down the road.

"I can tell," Kajol giggled as she caressed the bulge in his pants with his hand, "You better hurry so that we can get back to our bedroom and take care of this."

Old 26th November 2009
Custom title

sana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our communitysana_22 is a pillar of our community
thx for share waiting for more

Old 27th November 2009
Custom title

sarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our community
UL: 60.71 gb DL: 57.30 gb Ratio: 1.06
gud 1 thnx

Old 19th February 2011
Custom title

mowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.89 gb DL: 20.83 gb Ratio: 0.67
Good story.

Old 19th February 2011
Custom title

mowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmowjee has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.89 gb DL: 20.83 gb Ratio: 0.67
thanks............

Old 20th February 2011
Apni Hai Duniya

I_love_u555 has hacked the reps databaseI_love_u555 has hacked the reps databaseI_love_u555 has hacked the reps databaseI_love_u555 has hacked the reps databaseI_love_u555 has hacked the reps databaseI_love_u555 has hacked the reps database
UL: 572.05 mb DL: 1.90 gb Ratio: 0.29
reps added to u

Old 20th February 2011
Custom title

SweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparaziSweetCrazyBoy is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.41 gb DL: 2.11 gb Ratio: 0.67

Old 20th February 2011
Banned

Najeeb006 is an unknown quantity at this point
thx for sharing

Old 22nd February 2011
Ek Anokha Bandhan

funtime.vivek is a pillar of our communityfuntime.vivek is a pillar of our communityfuntime.vivek is a pillar of our communityfuntime.vivek is a pillar of our communityfuntime.vivek is a pillar of our communityfuntime.vivek is a pillar of our communityfuntime.vivek is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to funtime.vivek
UL: 2.54 gb DL: 5.11 gb Ratio: 0.50
nice